Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4346 of 5590)
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:09:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#1]

The audio statement with auto translation

I don’t know his tg channgel to check
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
True or not... CNN is now running with it too
View Quote

Strange to see Western media regurgitate Russian prop. Hmmm.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By woozman:
If he really stopped he’s a dead man walking. Putin isn’t going to keep his word. That would be a really dumb move
View Quote

Unless this was orchestrated with Putin to clean house at the MoD ...
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By woozman:
If he really stopped he’s a dead man walking. Putin isn’t going to keep his word. That would be a really dumb move

Maybe but I don’t think Putin would allow himself to look so weak.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote
I'm leaning towards legit.

Dmitri has been translating these audio messages from Prigozhin all day. So odds are that either RU planted a faked audio message or it's real.

Also, it seems Kadyrov's forces pulled over and stopped advancing hours ago so something was obviously going on.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

The audio statement with auto translation

I don’t know his tg channgel to check
View Quote

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3814

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Someone wrote Prigozhin a fat check.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Dmitri has been translating these audio messages from Prigozhin all day. So odds are that either RU planted a faked audio message or it's real.

Also, it seems Kadyrov's forces pulled over and stopped advancing hours ago so something was obviously going on.
View All Quotes

https://t.me/wagner_ap_chvk/76

Prigozhin says it's BS. Who knows.

He also says Shoigu has been detained and to wait.

https://t.me/wagner_ap_chvk/80
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:13:38 PM EDT
[#9]
So the question is, was the “coup” part of a plan to make the Ukrainians show their hand?

Did the Ukes make any moves during this that they wouldn’t of otherwise and that is my the March to Moscow is off?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VqiMQoMXmw
View Quote

Ahh, Sovietwave!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Lonestar6actual:
So the question is, was the “coup” part of a plan to make the Ukrainians show their hand?

Did the Ukes make any moves during this that they wouldn’t of otherwise and that is my the March to Moscow is off?
View Quote

Strongman authoritarian regimes don't get cute and play 4d chess internally trying to come out ahead by looking like weak pussies. It's basically like letting someone fuck you in prison so you can look like a genius badass when the time is right later.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By voodochild:
So what's all this about Wagner just giving up and saying it's over? I mean if true that's a serious case of blue balls. I mean Wagner head has to know what happened to the Chechens last time Russia wanted peace talks.
View Quote

From what I heard it is Putin who gave up to Wagner not the other way around. He had no forces capable of defending Moscow, so he surrendered and will replace Shoigu and Gerrasimov.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Just regular offensive…with slightly more pressure. I doubt this type of internal turmoil would be worth anything,

Wagner has already destroyed Russian air assets deep in Russia including a command plane today.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Great questions. I think they’re well informed and a cool hand.

It probably put a pep in their step,  and nothing that will hurt them in anyway. Maybe they did a few more attacks or something with what was in the field already but no major commitment of strategic reserves.

This all happened too quickly for any misstep that could hurt them long term.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Wagner TL:

Ничего ещё не кончилось. Не заблуждайтесь, просто ждите.

Nothing is over yet ... make no mistake ... just wait ...

Не все так как вы думаете и как описано в СМИ. Дайте время и узнаете все сами

От своих планов и целей я не отказался.

Not everything is as you think and as described in the media. Give it time and find out for yourself

I have not abandoned my plans and goals.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:19:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:22:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#17]
Wagner TL:

Ничего ещё не кончилось. Не заблуждайтесь, просто ждите.

Nothing is over yet ... make no mistake ... just wait ...

Не все так как вы думаете и как описано в СМИ. Дайте время и узнаете все сами

От своих планов и целей я не отказался.

Not everything is as you think and as described in the media. Give it time and find out for yourself

I have not abandoned my plans and goals.
View Quote

ETA:I orig planned on a different meme like all eyes on that comment,  but this was too funny to pass up
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

https://t.me/wagner_ap_chvk/76

Prigozhin says it's BS. Who knows.

He also says Shoigu has been detained and to wait.

https://t.me/wagner_ap_chvk/80
View Quote

That channel only has 50k subscribers. I'd be skeptical

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Kamil Galeev weighs in with his $.02.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1672625501511327745?cxt=HHwWgoC9vYOCrrYuAAAA[/tweet]

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1672625501511327745.html

Sorry if this has been posted before. I am not sure if he is the "best" political resource for Russian politics, but I find he takes some pretty deep historical cuts and finds parallels that I don't think most of us are immediately aware of.

I am never going to financially recover from what this war has done to my reading list.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Wow what a prescient video! 2021 by a form MP. Worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OutvYSl_TLc
View Quote

Dayyyum... that guy is good!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Everyone raise your hand if you think Putin is good for his word.
Anyone?
*crickets*
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#22]

"Now it's finally allowed to say the three things he's been promised. 1. Shoigu's resignation. 2. Amnesty for "musicians" [Wagner mercenaries]. 3. The possibility to return to Africa. I'm sure that in reality he signed his own death sentence. And Wagner PMC as well, of course."

In general, many "Wagner war correspondents" are extremely disappointed with the situation.

Some publicly resign. And curse Prigozhin.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

Strongman authoritarian regimes don't get cute and play 4d chess internally trying to come out ahead by looking like weak pussies. It's basically like letting someone fuck you in prison so you can look like a genius badass when the time is right later.
View Quote
This. If Putin wanted them gone, then their very next meal would be heavy on the Polonium seasoning, not this soap opera shit making Putin and Russia look even more pathetic and weak.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

"Now it's finally allowed to say the three things he's been promised. 1. Shoigu's resignation. 2. Amnesty for "musicians" [Wagner mercenaries]. 3. The possibility to return to Africa. I'm sure that in reality he signed his own death sentence. And Wagner PMC as well, of course."

In general, many "Wagner war correspondents" are extremely disappointed with the situation.

Some publicly resign. And curse Prigozhin.

Yea….there’s a little problem with that “report”.

He’s already called for overthrowing Putin publicly and Putin has already called him a wanted treasonous criminal publicly in an address last night.

One of them is “going away for good”.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By sq40:
This war will be largely over this week or next I speculate.  The coup and civil war will break the occupation forces as russians realize they are dying for a lost cause.  Most will tuck tail and head back to the motherland as fast as possible.  UA will steamroll the rest all the way to the border and Kerch bridge.
View Quote

Not so fast.
If there really is a coup underway we could expect things like supply disruptions.  Does supply continue flowing on schedule from Rostov-on-Don, which Wagner claims to hold?  If so that’s a big tell that something fishy is going on.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Not so fast.
If there really is a coup underway we could expect things like supply disruptions.  Does supply continue flowing on schedule from Rostov-on-Don, which Wagner claims to hold?  If so that’s a big tell that something fishy is going on.
View Quote

Wagner already pulling out supposedly
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
For those if you that missed it...  Prigozhin just publicly admitted to more than 100k Russian dead.
View Quote

Ha, 50K are his own.  I think it’s already public knowledge in Russia how bad their losses sre, at least generally.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

View Quote

Wow, you really do have a way with words. Link to your newsletter?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#30]
What in the actual fuck is going on in Russia?

Who wrote this script, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss from Game of Thrones?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Considering the situation it seems like prighozin settled for very very little in return for not burning moscow.

And besides that Putin allows prighozin to try and overthrow the government and get away with it.

Weird agreement.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Is this how it ended?

The Sopranos - Final Scene [Complete] [HD]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:52:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thehun06] [#36]
So this was staged … but for what …

This whole situation either way makes Russia more weak and unstable …

Something is fishy …
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#38]
I wish we could do another poll, for Prigo's demise.

Polonium
Novichok
Gun
Fall out window
Drown
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Considering the situation it seems like prighozin settled for very very little in return for not burning moscow.

And besides that Putin allows prighozin to try and overthrow the government and get away with it.

Weird agreement.
View Quote

Yea….what in the hell did we just watch for 18 hours.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:56:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#40]
What if Pierogi realized he was over extended and needed an excuse to group back up say in Rostov without getting strafed and missiled
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Shistavan:

From what I heard it is Putin who gave up to Wagner not the other way around. He had no forces capable of defending Moscow, so he surrendered and will replace Shoigu and Gerrasimov.
View Quote

Unless he himself is replaced Prigozhen is dead
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Weird agreement.

Well, actually, what we warned about yesterday in the post https://t.me/informnapalm/17789 happened:

"The gambit of the Russians may be aimed at creating a false impression for the Armed Forces that this is the right moment for a large-scale counteroffensive"

Prigozhin surrendered, and they played this circus to catch those who were ready to join the coup.

PS: Although today we almost believed that a "black swan" is possible and everything is happening, because the Kremlin elites decided to change the scenery. But no, victory is not so easy. And the Russian Armed Forces will win, not some decorative riot.

@informnapalm
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:58:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Vagner
View Quote

Wanker
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Wow what a prescient video! 2021 by a form MP. Worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OutvYSl_TLc
View Quote

Guys this is worth a watch, just for this guys way with words.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Nevzorov

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#45]
This is Wagner one and only chance,  Prigozhin has to know he is a dead man walking no matter what Putin agrees to right now.  He had one chance and this is it, can't believe he is stupid enough to not see that.  Moscow will be reinforced and fortified to beat hell going forward and he wont be able to pull this off a second time.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Prigozhin says it's over:

"They were going to dismantle PMC Wagner. We came out on 23 June to the March of Justice. In a day, we walked to nearly 200km away from Moscow. In this time, we did not spill a single drop of blood of our fighters. Now, the moment has come when blood may spill. That’s why, understanding the responsibility for spilling Russian blood on one of the sides, we are turning back our convoys and going back to field camps according to the plan."
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By EasTexan:
Someone wrote Prigozhin a fat check.
View Quote

He's a billionaire oligarch with a private army larger than some European countries.  He writes his own checks.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By yekimak:

Well, actually, what we warned about yesterday in the post https://t.me/informnapalm/17789 happened:

"The gambit of the Russians may be aimed at creating a false impression for the Armed Forces that this is the right moment for a large-scale counteroffensive"

Prigozhin surrendered, and they played this circus to catch those who were ready to join the coup.

PS: Although today we almost believed that a "black swan" is possible and everything is happening, because the Kremlin elites decided to change the scenery. But no, victory is not so easy. And the Russian Armed Forces will win, not some decorative riot.

@informnapalm
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By yekimak:

Weird agreement.

@informnapalm

I think it was over too quick to get that kind of movement from Ukraine. Combined with Ukraine’s sources, I think that couldn’t happen with just this 18 hrs of shenanigans.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Super easy. Barely an inconvenience.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5590
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4346 of 5590)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top