Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4347 of 5590)
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Boedy:
This is Wagner one and only chance,  Prigozhin has to know he is a dead man walking no matter what Putin agrees to right now.  He had one chance and this is it, can't believe he is stupid enough to not see that.  Moscow will be reinforced and fortified to beat hell going forward and he wont be able to pull this off a second time.
View Quote

Agreed completely
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:02:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#2]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Prigozhin says it's over:

"They were going to dismantle PMC Wagner. We came out on 23 June to the March of Justice. In a day, we walked to nearly 200km away from Moscow. In this time, we did not spill a single drop of blood of our fighters. Now, the moment has come when blood may spill. That’s why, understanding the responsibility for spilling Russian blood on one of the sides, we are turning back our convoys and going back to field camps according to the plan."

That specific one was already called a fake by Wagner.

No blood spilled? They shot down and killed 6 Russian air crews.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Yet people keep showing the “no blood was spilled” fake posts as real,

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Barbarian mercenaries often found Roman cities more comfortable “fronts” than German forests.

Russian troops in 1917 eventually found Moscow more conducive for a front than the steppes.

A story that plays out across the ages when an empire wages endless attrition warfare campaigns. Eventually the hired help realize the real enemy and plunder is back at the capital!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:03:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Ole Prigo better have a fiercely loyal security detail/body guard. Though Putin could always have a wired guided missile shot on his position.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:03:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

Probably staying glued to this thread?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thehun06:
So this was staged … but for what …

This whole situation either way makes Russia more weak and unstable …

Something is fishy …
View Quote

When this shit started, I said this could be a trap for Ukraine.  

But this insanity now? I'm slightly pissed, I was here for a colapse of Russia and got nothing.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:06:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brok3n] [#9]
Originally Posted By kncook:

That specific one was already called a fake by Wagner.

No blood spilled? They shot down and killed 6 Russian air crews.
View Quote

Agreed. Right now the info space is filling up with Wagner heading back into Ukraine however it could also be a ruse by Wagner as it builds up its own combat strength.

With that said, Russian politics are a historical shit show that not even Russians themselves understand. I don't think Prigozhin is foolish enough to believe that nothing will happen to him after this stunt. Time will tell.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Unless this was orchestrated with Putin to clean house at the MoD ...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By woozman:
If he really stopped he’s a dead man walking. Putin isn’t going to keep his word. That would be a really dumb move

Unless this was orchestrated with Putin to clean house at the MoD ...

Seems plausible.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:06:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By yekimak:

Well, actually, what we warned about yesterday in the post https://t.me/informnapalm/17789 happened:

"The gambit of the Russians may be aimed at creating a false impression for the Armed Forces that this is the right moment for a large-scale counteroffensive"

Prigozhin surrendered, and they played this circus to catch those who were ready to join the coup.

PS: Although today we almost believed that a "black swan" is possible and everything is happening, because the Kremlin elites decided to change the scenery. But no, victory is not so easy. And the Russian Armed Forces will win, not some decorative riot.

@informnapalm
View Quote

Putin looks like he just got b**** slapped. And according to what progosan is saying, Putin just got b**** slapped. Putin looks weak, weak, weak.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Not so fast.
If there really is a coup underway we could expect things like supply disruptions.  Does supply continue flowing on schedule from Rostov-on-Don, which Wagner claims to hold?  If so that’s a big tell that something fishy is going on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By sq40:
This war will be largely over this week or next I speculate.  The coup and civil war will break the occupation forces as russians realize they are dying for a lost cause.  Most will tuck tail and head back to the motherland as fast as possible.  UA will steamroll the rest all the way to the border and Kerch bridge.

Not so fast.
If there really is a coup underway we could expect things like supply disruptions.  Does supply continue flowing on schedule from Rostov-on-Don, which Wagner claims to hold?  If so that’s a big tell that something fishy is going on.

I hve to admit, after today’s wild rollercoaster, I just can’t see what the angle is on this now.  This is some seriously weird shit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:08:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#13]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

But this insanity now? I'm slightly pissed, I was here for a colapse of Russia and got nothing.

View All Quotes

Something is fishy …

This is Wahnsinn!

Ich stimme zu- You can’t put the scotch back in the bottle.

I want reimbursed Wagner!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe the CIA was involved after all. Finish looks like a CIA operation
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder how many Anti-Putin Russians this little operation exposed?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Firefly1032:

I wonder if the Nazis will be successful in reaching Moscow this time…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Firefly1032:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzZtVlsWIAIF3eT?format=jpg&name=900x900

I wonder if the Nazis will be successful in reaching Moscow this time…

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Alleged quote from Putin "P-p-p-please d-d-don't h-hurt m-m-m-m-me."
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By rgkeller:
Maybe the CIA was involved after all. Finish looks like a CIA operation
View Quote

Never been more appropriate:

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

This is Wahnsinn!

View All Quotes

Something is fishy …

This is Wahnsinn!

Housemate wanted to visit her grandmother today and is a little bit mad at me, time for a beer or two.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:17:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#22]
I'm surprised Putin made a deal. He's been scared shitless of a rebellion ever since he saw Saddam swinging from a rope and Kadaffi raped in the ass by a bayonet. For whatever reason tyrants feel they're in a fraternity brotherhood, so when one or two go down, it's a major shock to them.

I figured at this point it was win or die for Pooty.

By the way, this might majorly backfire on Putin as Prigo sees he can move the whole Russian government with marching his private army a few hundred km from Moscow.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:19:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Well the RuskieBros in the other thread are having a hearty round of jerking each other off.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Wait what??? He’s turning around and heading back to camp….
Total boner killer news.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#25]

More footage of Chechen Goat Fuckers stuck in traffic
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:25:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:27:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
Wait what??? He’s turning around and heading back to camp….
Total boner killer news.
View Quote

Don’t believe anything you hear and only half what you see.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Housemate wanted to visit her grandmother today and is a little bit mad at me, time for a beer or two.
View All Quotes

Something is fishy …

This is Wahnsinn!

Is "housemate" a woke European term?

I vote for, "Close-proximity Earthling". "Mate" just doesn't seem gender neutral enough
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GunGuyMP:
Have you seen people running for cover? A shot up vehicle? Dead anyone? All I have seen is clear video of unopposed Wagner troops taking a building while a bunch of people film it and some dark videos with shooting sounds in the background.

I can be wrong but this doesn't line up.
View Quote

I’m currently 16 pages behind but I agree.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#31]
It seems super super odd that Wagner shoots down multiple RU helos, takes over multiple cities, there were multiple unconfirmed but reported small arms skirmishes between Wagner and RU forces, and RU started destroying oil depots and other equipment to not let Wagner capture it, but now they all say lol we talked it out and everything is ok now.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:34:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#32]
View Quote

Yea wtf they definitely didn't do their part in this play to defend themselves. They should have gone all out ordering whoever might listen to attack wagner. I mean I do know there's only a chain of command as long as eveyrone knows they're following Putin's wishes.

But you'd think some unit would have popped off a few rounds. Maybe that was the airforce since they did get their blood spilled.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#33]

My thoughts, and brief summary on the situation:

The recent events have sparked contemplation on whether Prigozhin will endure the aftermath or succumb to its consequences. However, there is no doubt that this rebellion carries far-reaching implications.

From both external and internal perspectives, Putin's image has weakened, reminiscent of the Japanese emperor during the Sengoku period. Similar to a symbolic figure, the emperor held nominal power while warring samurai clans vied for control over Japan.

Though Putin still wields undeniable power, it is evident that he has lost control over the situation, resulting in a significant crack in his perceived ability to exert authority and manage internal affairs. Additionally, Putin had to rely on the intervention of a foreign leader (Belarus) to resolve the internal conflict.

These events highlight the potential use of military force against Putin's government as a means to coerce acceptance of terms, although the details of the arrangement between Prigozhin and Putin-Lukashenko remain undisclosed. If a replacement occurs within the top military command, it would only reinforce such behavior.

Furthermore, this upheaval exposes the inherent weakness within the system itself. Numerous senior officers responsible for decision-making chose to abstain from issuing orders or making decisive moves, opting to wait for the outcome.

The relatively swift movement of Wagner forces from Ukraine to Moscow within a span of less than a day, coupled with the chaotic attempts to destroy bridges and hastily dig ditches near Moscow, have laid bare the unpreparedness of the system to face a genuine threat.

It has been intriguing to witness the involvement of various groups, including the Club of Angered Patriots led by Strelkov, the Rusich neo-Nazi military unit, and the Kadyrovites, aligning themselves with different factions within the conflict. This development reveals a landscape that hints at the potential for a future civil war,

While the immediate repercussions of the current events will become apparent in the coming weeks, it is crucial to recognize that we are merely at the inception of something far more significant. The unfolding situation carries profound implications that extend beyond the present moment.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#34]
smart Ukraine has been mum
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#35]
It's always about control and cash
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

View Quote

Putin retires?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:43:28 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

My thoughts, and brief summary on the situation:

The recent events have sparked contemplation on whether Prigozhin will endure the aftermath or succumb to its consequences. However, there is no doubt that this rebellion carries far-reaching implications.

From both external and internal perspectives, Putin's image has weakened, reminiscent of the Japanese emperor during the Sengoku period. Similar to a symbolic figure, the emperor held nominal power while warring samurai clans vied for control over Japan.

Though Putin still wields undeniable power, it is evident that he has lost control over the situation, resulting in a significant crack in his perceived ability to exert authority and manage internal affairs. Additionally, Putin had to rely on the intervention of a foreign leader (Belarus) to resolve the internal conflict.

These events highlight the potential use of military force against Putin's government as a means to coerce acceptance of terms, although the details of the arrangement between Prigozhin and Putin-Lukashenko remain undisclosed. If a replacement occurs within the top military command, it would only reinforce such behavior.

Furthermore, this upheaval exposes the inherent weakness within the system itself. Numerous senior officers responsible for decision-making chose to abstain from issuing orders or making decisive moves, opting to wait for the outcome.

The relatively swift movement of Wagner forces from Ukraine to Moscow within a span of less than a day, coupled with the chaotic attempts to destroy bridges and hastily dig ditches near Moscow, have laid bare the unpreparedness of the system to face a genuine threat.

It has been intriguing to witness the involvement of various groups, including the Club of Angered Patriots led by Strelkov, the Rusich neo-Nazi military unit, and the Kadyrovites, aligning themselves with different factions within the conflict. This development reveals a landscape that hints at the potential for a future civil war,

While the immediate repercussions of the current events will become apparent in the coming weeks, it is crucial to recognize that we are merely at the inception of something far more significant. The unfolding situation carries profound implications that extend beyond the present moment.

"Numerous senior officers responsible for decision-making chose to abstain from issuing orders or making decisive moves, opting to wait for the outcome."

This is what I was thinking about, including Shoigu and Garismov. Would LOVE to know what was being said on their comms the past day. They really should have been ordering Wagner killed. But I guess they knew if Putin didn't approve of those actions they'd be dead and so their only hope was to listen to Putin's wishes not to engage and hope Putin makes a situation for them in which they retain command or at the least don't die.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#38]

Is "housemate" a woke European term?

I vote for, "Close-proximity Earthling". "Mate" just doesn't seem gender neutral enough
View Quote

It's more complicated than the Wagner Coup we saw today.

BTT.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Orcs

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#40]

If Prigozhin is indeed successful in replacing ineffective Russian MoD leadership then the war is going to get more difficult for Ukraine. This is assuming Prigozhin is indeed staying loyal to Putin of course.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

That would, at least, make some sense.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#42]
What Wagner did should make Prig a very dead man.  He knows this, but he stopped.  This had to have been planned and sanctioned by those in charge to force a play.  Either to force the Ukrainians to do something, or to maybe flush out the non loyal Russians.

I just find it very convenient that there was little if any fighting/loses and that conveniently the large convoy of Chechens that were going to rid Wagner from Rostov  got stuck in traffic.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

It's not as surreal as russian tanks shelling the russian white house in 1993.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Originally Posted By sywagon:
It is absolutely surreal.

It's not as surreal as russian tanks shelling the russian white house in 1993.

Members of my college Russian class saw that.  I didn’t have the money to go that summer.  :(
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#44]

Da fuq?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Strange turn!

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:52:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#47]

For the record, multiple analysts on Fox and CNN said this doesn't add up, that Prigozhin is a dead man from these actions already.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Girkin is not happy  

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:54:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brok3n] [#49]

not be Prosecuted to “Account for their Merits in Combat.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
I don't buy that for a minute. If Prighozen was on pootins side, he would not be publicly calling him out. This whole thing makes pootin look like a weakling. So that theory does not make any sense.

I think Prighozen was tired of the lies coming from The pootin regime.
View Quote

Stop trying to rationalize the Russian’s actions or motivations.  Not one single thing they have done since this all started has made any sense at all.  Just take comfort in the certainty that no matter what happens, they are well and truly fucked as far as this SMO is concerned.

What happens within their borders after that is their problem to solve.
Page / 5590
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4347 of 5590)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top