Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4417 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

They won’t be able to if UA gets to anywhere on the Azov shore, such as Mariupol. Then they can use anti-ship missiles to prevent ship transit from and to Rostov. If they retake all of Kherson, then they can prevent shipping in/out of Sevastopol.
View Quote

Yup. If all Ukraine had were Stuka dive bombers then the Russians would be able to keep supplies flowing. Conversely, had Germany had Neptunes or other anti-ship missiles Malta would have starved.

I dont know what Ukraine has but I hope they can keep Crimea blockaded eventually.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:32:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j_hooker] [#2]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

Poor baby.  If only we didn't point out your bullshit we could all get along. Unfortunately arrogance and thin skin make it hard to get through life.

You invited the dogpile buddy.

"I don't have an agenda, this just supports facts that I have been trying to convey in this thread multiple times. Facts that are consistently denied but always end up becoming proven."

"I'm providing the same level of information sharing and discussion as anyone else in this thread. The only difference is its objective, which means it will be immediately challenged as a pro Russia stance."

You come back after a long absence and on the first page of your return you make statements conveying you are the only one with the facts and being objective while everyone else is speculating.  You put yourself above every other person in the thread.  You can't insultingly imply you are the only one with facts without having reasonable people challenge your facts.  And your facts were bullshit.  Sucks to be you.

Go be a victim somewhere else please.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By daemon734:

This entire thread is speculative and leads to absolutely zero real world action.  However opposing viewpoints get dogpiled as "speculative" and "irrelevant", when those account for 100% of the discussion here.

Honestly we have been putting band aids on this hoping the Ukrainians would make it go away in a timely fashion.  It hasn't, and they can't until the larger issues are addressed, which won't be for a long time.

I don't pretend to have an answer for that, nor am I obligated to provide one.  There are essentially two paths forward, one is armistice and the other is the Ukrainians lasting another 2 years or more.  Both are unlikely.  

I do my part, I've been to strategic-level briefings to talk about some of this, and personally addressed a lot of these concerns within the ASCC's and COE's.  I can only speak freely about around 10% of that, and the attitude in this thread is why I will leave and only come back when some of my concerns hit the mainstream, if at all.   In the meantime I said my piece, you guy are free to continue your echo chamber.

Poor baby.  If only we didn't point out your bullshit we could all get along. Unfortunately arrogance and thin skin make it hard to get through life.

You invited the dogpile buddy.

"I don't have an agenda, this just supports facts that I have been trying to convey in this thread multiple times. Facts that are consistently denied but always end up becoming proven."

"I'm providing the same level of information sharing and discussion as anyone else in this thread. The only difference is its objective, which means it will be immediately challenged as a pro Russia stance."

You come back after a long absence and on the first page of your return you make statements conveying you are the only one with the facts and being objective while everyone else is speculating.  You put yourself above every other person in the thread.  You can't insultingly imply you are the only one with facts without having reasonable people challenge your facts.  And your facts were bullshit.  Sucks to be you.

Go be a victim somewhere else please.

I quick scrolled 7 pages.
Isn't he the guy that got all bent out of shape waaaay back when about supplying HIMARS and they weren’t using them correctly and we don’t have enough in inventory now and Ukraine won’t have any for the offense?
I’m gathering he moved on from HIMARS to Patriot ?

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:

Isn't he the guy that got all bent out of shape waaaay back when about supplying HIMARS and they weren’t using them correctly and we don’t have enough in inventory now and Ukraine won’t have any for the offense?

View Quote

Yes. Same shit, different weapon.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#4]

This entire thread is speculative and leads to absolutely zero real world action.  However opposing viewpoints get dogpiled as "speculative" and "irrelevant", when those account for 100% of the discussion here.

Honestly we have been putting band aids on this hoping the Ukrainians would make it go away in a timely fashion.  It hasn't, and they can't until the larger issues are addressed, which won't be for a long time.

I don't pretend to have an answer for that, nor am I obligated to provide one.  There are essentially two paths forward, one is armistice and the other is the Ukrainians lasting another 2 years or more.  Both are unlikely.  

I do my part, I've been to strategic-level briefings to talk about some of this, and personally addressed a lot of these concerns within the ASCC's and COE's.  I can only speak freely about around 10% of that, and the attitude in this thread is why I will leave and only come back when some of my concerns hit the mainstream, if at all.   In the meantime I said my piece, you guy are free to continue your echo chamber.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Rather than arguing specific points: Can you clarify what YOU think Ukraine and their western supporters should do?

If you gave two paths forward, and both are unlikely, you cannot simply have two paths forward.  There must be a third.  Maybe a fourth.  Could be twenty more paths.  Who knows exactly.  

I do agree with your concern about the current situation over Russian missile attacks cannot extend indefinitely.  Hopefully it means so thing good for Ukraine.  But it could be bad.  I’m not sure.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

That would be a hysterical air defense plan.

Just have a Cessna orbiting the outskirts of kiev. Pilot is directed toward shaheeds via ground control, flies up behind them, and passenger fires out the window with small arms when the cessna pulls alongside the shaheeed.
View Quote
They already lost a Mig due to being to close to a done being destroyed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:42:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Bingo.

Obamas staffers are making the decisions here.  They have never had to deal with a real war and it shows.  They are too stupid and naive to effectively supply a war effort.
View Quote

Exactly. Add to that they are fundamentally pacifists and rabidly anti-Military/America power. It's like tasking Code Pink with planning the D-Day landings. Even the Pentagon folks like Milley et al are there due to political purity and reliability rather than war fighting.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

View Quote

The real issue is the failure of the west to recognise the need to re-arm at large scale and with urgency. Fundamentally it is a supply issue, but the arguments are all about the best way to ration what exists now.

I'd much rather see attention in the west focus on how to ramp up production quickly, so that supply isn't a constraint for Europe or the Pacific if conflict occurs.

Instead, we get maskirovka to set us arguing with each other over the wrong issue.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:44:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DreadPirateMoyer:

Your tone is grating and equally emotional, and you refuse to answer direct questions. You're going to continue to be called a troll until you get your shit together.

You keep talking about facts and objectivity, but keep skipping the provision of those items. You were asked simple questions, and dodged them. Here is your chance at redemption by answering these directly-asked questions with the facts and objectivity you have yet to actually bring to the thread:

1. How many Patriot missiles have they used?
2. What constitutes a a low value target?

Links to your 5-minute searches would be welcomed.

The thing is, you bring up a completely valid concern. It's a good point of discussion. You just talk like an asshole and appear to be more interested in arguing than actually making a fact-backed, convincing point. Do better.
View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#9]
2 min video that is pure comedy gold. cringe.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

The real issue is the failure of the west to recognise the need to re-arm at large scale and with urgency. Fundamentally it is a supply issue, but the arguments are all about the best way to ration what exists now.

I'd much rather see attention in the west focus on how to ramp up production quickly, so that supply isn't a constraint for Europe or the Pacific if conflict occurs.

Instead, we get maskirovka to set us arguing with each other over the wrong issue.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

There's lots of ways to have that discussion.

But you can't have it with an asshat who's intentionally conflating the production rate with the available pool and insulting anyone else who tries to point out the difference. And calling any such person a shill or troll or russian agent is verboten.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I still cant see any freaking twitter posts, dont want to signup but I may have too. Thread is so much better with pics and videos.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:08:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:11:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:13:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ERNURSE] [#14]
Freak it, I signed up, kinda nice being able to see all the videos etc. Happy 4th to everyone, be safe and celebrate America's independence and remember what it cost us. And how Ukraine is now doing the same. Does this make me a twat if I tweet?????
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:
I still cant see any freaking twitter posts, dont want to signup but I may have too. Thread is so much better with pics and videos.
View Quote

Still fairly easy to create a burner account!
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Freak it, I signed up, kinda nice being able to see all the videos etc. Happy 4th to everyone, be safe and celebrate America's independence and remember what it cost us. And how Ukraine is now doing the same.
View Quote

Happy 4th to you and others here, it is convenient to see the Twitter posts and videos here.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:21:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#17]
Listening to The Telegraph daily podcast about Ukraine. They brought up something real interesting. Was a Telegram post or something by Girkin where he's saying they're getting very worried about a Beachhead the Ukrainians have managed to establish. Saying the Russians are aware of it, but all of their attempts to neutralize it have been in vain.

Though you guys are rockstars at staying up to date on everything that is happening. Any of you guys have further details?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Here's a non Twitter article to enjoy.

Inside a partisan group fighting Ukraine's counteroffensive behind enemy lines

In WWII the British SOE and the American OSS conducted a wide variety of unique and first of their kind clandestine operations behind enemy lines that later became legend and fodder for movies and books.  Some factual and many fictional, most notably the whole James Bond franchise.
I look forward to reading about the legends that will arise from groups such as this in occupied Ukraine.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#19]

I pray that what we are seeing is putin presiding over the total destruction of russia as a world power. I pray that history will see him as a strong man buffoon on the level of Mussolini, a clown who's personal ego and absurd ambitions destroyed his entire country. I pray he meets the same end.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fz5gajTWcAo4jUQ?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:30:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#20]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
Listening to The Telegraph daily podcast about Ukraine. They brought up something real interesting. Was a Telegram post or something by Girkin where he's saying they're getting very worried about a Beachhead the Ukrainians have managed to establish. Saying the Russians are aware of it, but all of their attempts to neutralize it have been in vain.

Though you guys are rockstars at staying up to date on everything that is happening. Any of you guys have further details?
View Quote

Girkin has been complaining about the Ukrainians at the Antonovsky bridge, which they haven't been able to dislodge for days now.

Girkins post from yesterday.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:33:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#22]

View Quote
We've been posting about it for like a week.

It has been such a thorn in Russia's side that they even launched at least 1 Iskander at it, with no success.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Girkin has been complaining about the Ukrainians at the Antonovsky bridge, which they haven't been able to dislodge for days now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0BR7D8WIAA7PIX?format=jpg&name=900x900
View All Quotes

AlmightyTallest beat me to it.  It's being referred to as a Bridgehead.  
The orcs have destroyed the bridge but have not been able to dislodge UKR forces from the occupied side of the river despite throwing an impressive amount of weight at it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

I have a few hours in 172s.  Never at 185 mph.  Vne and able to Vne are two different things.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fisherman:
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
I know we've beaten A10s for Ukraine to death, but can the cannon on them deal with Shaheds in rear areas?

They fly 115 mph.
Cessna 172 flys 185 mph. Guy with a Thompson could take one down.

I have a few hours in 172s.  Never at 185 mph.  Vne and able to Vne are two different things.

I was gonna say...per the POH, that i just looked at, for my Brothers 172 the cruise speed is listed as 140.

I might go 185 downhill on fire....

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:41:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bunn19] [#25]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
The underlying issue here is that western militaries foolishly failed to invest in ADA and presently have little to give relative to what’s required to support a war that’s not backstopped heavily by airpower. Instead of dragging this out the administration needs to grow some balls and help finish it so that the production rate of SAMs vs the production rate of OWA drones isn’t so relevant.

That said, Ukraines capability and will to resist weren’t broken by Iskander before Patriot and won’t be after.
View Quote

This does seem to be an issue and daemon734 does bring up some good points about limited amounts of Western SAM systems and munitions for them.  For the last 20 years the US and Western allies have been blowing up goat herders in mud huts and not building up large stockpiles of guided munitions for a peer conflict. If things go hot with China over Taiwan, or to a lesser extent if the Ukraine war spills over to NATO, we are going to need a ton of them.  I hope that people much smarter than me in powerful positions are accounting for that.  Unfortunately it seems from looking at the political situation in the US that factions on both sides of the isle are wanting to cut defense spending, not majorly ramp it up.

Another point that's been discussed here is what makes Russia stop launching attacks on Ukraine with cruise missiles, Iskanders, Kinzalls, and large amounts of Shaheeds?  They have the capability to manufacturer a limited supply of their high end stuff, and a seemingly large capacity between them and Iran to crank out the drones.   Supposedly they are working hard to increase production on their cruise and ballistic missiles, and they are apparently figuring out some way to get the semiconductors needed and skirt sanctions.  Even if Ukraine pushes them out of Crimea and the Donbas, what is going to keep Russia from launching a large scale aerial attack every 3 weeks?  It is a concerning prospect that Ukraine may eventually run out of missiles for their SAM systems, if the west doesn't ramp up production for them.

My thought is that what does Russia have to lose by sending an aerial attack into Ukraine every few weeks as long as Ukraine doesn't have the long range fires to take out the launch sites, strategic aviation, or hit back deep into Russia?  Even if the ground war is lost by the Russians, what keeps this from being a frozen conflict like the Korean peninsula, but with the Russians attacking Ukraine when they see fit?  Besides the monetary expense of the attack operations, it's not like the West or Ukraine has much more they could do in the way of sanctions or punitive actions against Russia short of an actual kinetic attack.  

NATO membership for Ukraine would definitely stop the attacks, but that would require the war to come to some sort of end or armistice for that to happen. Russia knows this and will likely keep the war hot, even if they have lost from any strategic perspective.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

If you can't answer "would they make a difference at this point" you are not nearly as intelligent as you try to come off as.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

They would be. The question is whether they would make a difference at this point, and whether we can afford to burn through them.

If you can't answer "would they make a difference at this point" you are not nearly as intelligent as you try to come off as.

Lol it's obvious he isnt.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Ukrainian forces are now within artillery range of Tokmak and HIMARS range of Melitopol...

Things are about to get spicy!

Twitter Link
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:49:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lorazepam] [#28]
Neat Story. A drone kept some troops in water and supplies while surrounded.
https://twitter.com/albafella1/status/1676028730844561414
Fucking twitter.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Have you really said anything other than they're going to run out of missiles?
View All Quotes

Well, I've been right so far.

Have you really said anything other than they're going to run out of missiles?

He's just one of those "I'm right and your wrong" guys.  And gets triggered if you don't tow his line of thinking..  low IQ'ers use that technique for validation. It's also a thread slide.  We have gone over a year in this thread with difference of opinions and on the most part been respectful of each other's opinions. Then yoy get guys like this every once In awhile pop In and try to shit in the kitchen lol
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

You should switch to decaf.
View Quote

He should switch to prozac.

Jesus Christ! It's why I put him on ignore.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:50:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Girkins post from yesterday.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0BM4ehXgAIe7gA?format=png&name=small
View Quote

cool thanks
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#32]

So we have idiots running the military who have goals other than our national security in mind?
View All Quotes

We would just run out of those they sane way we have with every other PGM at this point.

There's a reason we have been so hesitant, Patriot just proves that concern was valid.

So we have idiots running the military who have goals other than our national security in mind?

Before I looked at the DoD web site a few days ago, I would have answered a hard "no".  However, as of late, I am leaning towards "possibly"
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Ukrainian forces are now within artillery range of Tokmak and HIMARS range of Melitopol...

Things are about to get spicy!

Twitter Link
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:53:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j_hooker:

Yea he's the same dude...he was wrong then and hes wrong now. He's also a regular in the "fuck Ukraine" threads
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#35]
What’s funny is some of the same people that say Russia can’t run out of missiles think that the US will.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Before I looked at the DoD web site a few days ago, I would have answered a hard "no".  However, as of late, I am leaning towards "possibly"
View Quote

The idiot part seems to be a requirement for this administration, but motives I am not certain yet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

He's just one of those "I'm right and your wrong" guys.  And gets triggered if you don't tow his line of thinking..  low IQ'ers use that technique for validation. It's also a thread slide.  We have gone over a year in this thread with difference of opinions and on the most part been respectful of each other's opinions. Then yoy get guys like this every once In awhile pop In and try to shit in the kitchen lol
View Quote

Low IQ is a good descriptor.

He had me chuckling over the fact that at the start he dodged a thoughtful response that had reasonable questions with a blunt, "Opinions aren't facts".  And then was pouting as he left that we accused him of speculating.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#38]
I can say for a fact that defense manufacturers are spooling up to increase production big time. And I take comfort in that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm pretty well not up to things regarding tactics and stuff and have to view things in a broad perspective in order to gain any sort of understanding of a situation.

That said, I am not certain if crossing onto the Crimea is going to be as much of an ordeal as I'd previously thought given that if the rest of the Kherson oblast is taken given that geographically speaking, it would surround the istmus. It also appears that the vast majority of Russian defences are based right on the isthmus.

Seems like if Kherson is reclaimed, even smaller harassing forces could make the defenses there a gargantuan task.  

It almost seems like the only way the Russians could keep Crimea right now is to dredge a mile wide channel there and send the tillings to fill the kerch strait.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

Yeah, but the others quoting him makes
my fast forward finger sore.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
Ignore feature works well folks

Yeah, but the others quoting him makes
my fast forward finger sore.

Ain't that the damn truth! My trigger finger hasn't had this much exercise in years!
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By fixin2:
I can say for a fact that defense manufacturers are spooling up to increase production big time. And I take comfort in that.
View Quote

Yep, me too.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:15:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Wonder if they could recruit the confederate air force or other Warbird groups to do Shahed CAP.  I'd think those old prop fighters would be great for drones.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:26:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By fixin2:
View Quote

Exactly. Smarter people in control and with knowledge are in touch with reality more than anyone here.  So that's what is important for Ukraine. Not any GD blowhard spewing "I'm right and your wrong" third grader bullshit that happened today.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Lokjell:
Wonder if they could recruit the confederate air force or other Warbird groups to do Shahed CAP.  I'd think those old prop fighters would be great for drones.
View Quote

Aren't L39's pretty common across former soviet states and able to be armed with guns? That could be potentially viable for drone smackdown duties.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
The a 10s low speed would help it in this scenario. They can also carry a bunch of AA missiles to shoot down drones.
View Quote
So does this mean we should reprise the A10s for Ukraine debate
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Gentlemen, my pills are kicking in so I'm going to bed.

If I don't make it into the thread tomorrow, I wanted to wish each and every one of you and your families a Happy Indendence Day!

God save the Republic!

Slava Ukraini!
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

https://soldiersystems.net/2023/07/02/rheinmetall-mission-master-cxt-fire-support-for-counter-uas-role/

https://soldiersystems.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/img_1126.jpg

Rheinmetall is proud to present the Mission Master CXT   Fire Support, equipped with Dillon dual M134D miniguns. This innovative and reliable countermeasure is specially designed to defeat small unmanned aerial systems (UAS). It can fire an impressive 6,000 rounds per minute and defeat drone targets day and night.

With the ability to autonomously detect and track aerial and land targets, while also prioritizing safe fire engagement by the operator (man in/on the loop), this pioneering technology is set to revolutionize counter-UAS operations. What's more, it features wolfpack capability, meaning that one operator can manage multiple unmanned ground vehicles at the same time.
View Quote
That looks like some lottery winning hillbilly mounted mini guns on a Sherp. Only upgrade I can think is it needs to be quad mini guns

THIS QUAD MINIGUN IS INSANE 4K ORIGINAL

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fisherman:
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
I know we've beaten A10s for Ukraine to death, but can the cannon on them deal with Shaheds in rear areas?

They fly 115 mph.
Cessna 172 flys 185 mph. Guy with a Thompson could take one down.

The ideal would likely be a very efficient turboprop like the Air Tractor variant the Army is getting into.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:49:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

He's just one of those "I'm right and you're wrong" guys.  And gets triggered if you don't tow his line of thinking..  low IQ'ers use that technique for validation. It's also a thread slide.  We have gone over a year in this thread with difference of opinions and on the most part been respectful of each other's opinions. Then yoy get guys like this every once In awhile pop In and try to shit in the kitchen lol
View Quote
We would all love to learn from a "SME", or anyone with a respectable opinion, but he was more interested in belittling and taking a victory lap over a position no one here actually took. I don't remember anyone ever claiming zero Shaheds were shot down by Patriot. The prevailing opinion was not every Shahed is getting shot down with Patriot. That fact 80% of Patriot is taking down HVTs is great! Now let's talk about what needs done to make that 95%, and what America needs to do for our defense against similar threats, instead of stroking ones ego on a falsely projected position.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4417 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top