Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4423 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:23:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Another to me?
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a quick note, the latest sketti thread is not going well for him.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Prime:
I feel like “reptiles” is both an unfortunate translation and also strangely accurate.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_3340-2873584.jpg

Happy Independence Day, freemasons and reptiles, hegemons who have such a public debt that even a Russian whore, who hopelessly dreams of destroying you and winning your green card, is flattering.

A country with a powerful army and economy, people of different nationalities, but they are all Americans and love their country. There is something to be proud of. It is good that we have such a powerful ally.

Long live America🇺🇸🇺🇦

https://t.me/ukrainian_militant/17236
View Quote

View Quote

Ukrainians Boogin' out!

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#4]

If anyone is interested, you can go to https://www.windy.com/?47.626,34.658,6

And see the wind patterns.

Also useful if you need real time lightning strike data and location.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

Give them some spray paint cans! Let the troops paint while they ride. 😁. No dicks please!
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

WTF blue balls. I wanted to see him let it off.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

JJ Abrams ruined Person Of Interest when Shaw and Root showed up and turned in into a Gurl Powah!! show. Caviezel was great as well as the other main character, my girlfriend still asks me to “Finch it out “ when she wants me to look something up on the internet.

Sorry for the Hijack
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Not to derail but aside from Star Trek, it might be my top favorite network TV show. It was well cast (it's criminal Jim Caviezel hasn't become a huge Hollywood name but I know why), well written, and properly concluded in what might be one of the best series endings ever.

What blows my mind is JJ Abrams produced it yet thoroughly ruined Star Trek.

JJ Abrams ruined Person Of Interest when Shaw and Root showed up and turned in into a Gurl Powah!! show. Caviezel was great as well as the other main character, my girlfriend still asks me to “Finch it out “ when she wants me to look something up on the internet.

Sorry for the Hijack

I can't entirely disagree but Shaw and Root were decent characters overall, not the Mary Sues everywhere these days. Plus both were hot AF.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Need to do some stuff then off to bed .

To my American brothers, Happy Independence Day.

Have a great time and if you play with splody stuff keep your fingers out of the way

View Quote

Thanks man, we will try.

Fireworks gone Wrong! Horribly wrong! Explosion in front yard
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Need to do some stuff then off to bed .

To my American brothers, Happy Independence Day.

Have a great time and if you play with splody stuff keep your fingers out of the way

View Quote

It's good that our little spat worked out pretty good in the end.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

lol, I sorta want to know, but I also don't.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Some sort news coming out soon about Russian atrocities in vicinity of Bakhmut.

ETA: Lewisite shells used by Russian forces against Ukrainian forces.
ETA 2: video showing green mist/smoke from shelling nearby.
ETA 3: video w/ sound.
View Quote

Someone go post all this in skettis new thread about Ukraine using "banned" mines..I'm not good at posting twitter stuff.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:38:16 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

The mine thread. He is getting hammered.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Sketti: Ukraine is using artillery delivered mines! Shock! Horror!

GD: Who fucking cares!

Sketti: But! But!

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:38:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: yekimak] [#15]
Terrorist in tel Aviv gets taken out by armed bystander.

Today in Israel, in Tel Aviv, there was a terrorist attack. The car drove onto the sidewalk and began to crush people standing at the bus stop. Then the driver left the car and attacked the citizens with a knife in his hands. Numerous casualties, including severely wounded. The terrorist was eliminated by an Israeli citizen who had a gun with him. The concerned Israeli reacted quickly and then fired two more control shots. The Israeli General Security Service (SHABAK) has already detained possible accomplices of the terrorist. They are interrogated. Video: the moment of liquidation.

@yigal_levin
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Sorry for the Hijack
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Not to derail but aside from Star Trek, it might be my top favorite network TV show. It was well cast (it's criminal Jim Caviezel hasn't become a huge Hollywood name but I know why), well written, and properly concluded in what might be one of the best series endings ever.

What blows my mind is JJ Abrams produced it yet thoroughly ruined Star Trek.

Sorry for the Hijack

I love Person of Interest, what a show....what a sad day it was canceled.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FC6SsbgruM
View Quote

Great video.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Thanks man, we will try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8Q_le6JjM
View Quote

...horribly RIGHT

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#19]
‼️ In the event of an explosion at the ZNPP, residents of the potential radiation accident zone must be prepared for a possible evacuation, - Ministry of Health
If authorities have officially notified a radiation emergency, stay indoors or get out as soon as possible. Stay tuned for further announcements and follow the instructions from the authorities.
In case you are advised to evacuate, pack the list from the Ministry of Health in your suitcase or backpack.
❗️❗️ ATTENTION! If you are in the zone of a radiation accident, you can leave the buildings only after the relevant instructions of the authorities. Local authorities will inform you of the location of evacuation points, as well as the safest travel routes if you are evacuating in your own car.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0Nnxg6WcAcWWLu?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

We know Russia won’t allow Ukrainians in the occupied zone to evacuate after they blow it.

I’m sure the Western powers will observe and report.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#20]

...horribly RIGHT

View Quote

Black Jesus of New Years Day 2012- firework disaster
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#21]
If those stupid, inbred, fucking Orcs cause a radiological emergency as the ZNPP, then we need to give them an anal reaming unlike anything they've ever experienced before. You don't fuck around with nuclear power plants! This goes well beyond Ukraine. A release there becomes the world's problem. And the world needs to stand ready to put down this rabid animal otherwise known as Russia.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Did Kyiv fall already?  😂
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
If those stupid, inbred, fucking Orcs cause a radiological emergency as the ZNPP, then we need to give them an anal reaming unlike anything they've ever experienced before. You don't fuck around with nuclear power plants! This goes well beyond Ukraine. A release there becomes the world's problem. And the world needs to stand ready to put down this rabid animal otherwise known as Russia.
View Quote
Pretty sure that one will trigger a military response.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

I have envisioned waves of F35's zooming in much like the planes in independence day on moscow and leveling the place.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
If that plant goes up Poland will invoke article 5 and its on.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

View Quote

He was trying to throw shade on Ukraine for cluster mines, and the article, (zero hedge ) only SUSPECTS Ukraine is using them. Everyone for the most part is saying good for them.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By fike:

View All Quotes

lol.

He's getting roasted.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

We should be running a looped AI video on all channels of what our response might look like.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

It was entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By mancow:

WTF blue balls. I wanted to see him let it off.
View Quote

Not sure why I'm to blame....  
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#31]
40 min ago.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#32]

He was trying to throw shade on Ukraine for cluster mines, and the article, (zero hedge ) only SUSPECTS Ukraine is using them. Everyone for the most part is saying good for them.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Regarding the situation at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station.

The whole world must now be aware that common security depends entirely on global attention to the actions of the occupiers on the station. Russia should be clearly aware: the world sees what scenarios terrorists are preparing for, and the world is ready to react. Radiation is a threat to everyone in the world, and a nuclear power plant must be fully protected against any radiation incidents.

Different states of the world have their own intelligence and other capabilities to know exactly what is happening and who is to blame. Now, from our intelligence, we have information that the Russian military placed items similar to explosives on the roof of several power units of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. Perhaps to simulate an impact on the station. Maybe they have some other script. But in any case, the world sees - and cannot help but see!- that the only source of danger for the Zaporizhzhya nuclear plant is Russia itself, and no one else.

Unfortunately, there was no timely and large-scale response to the terrorist attack against the Kakhovka hydroelectric plant. And this can inspire the Kremlin to new evil. To stop it is the duty of everyone in the world. No one can be left out, because radiation does not leave anyone out.

https://t.me/V_Zelenskiy_official/6845

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:14:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Auto5guy] [#36]

Ukraine inherited all they know about corruption from the former Soviet Union. They are working aggressively to clean it up and be more Western. Biden was getting bribes from oligarchs inherited from Soviets while the Ukraine prosecutor tried to investigate Burisma and Hunter. So it was Ukraine's effort to clean up that earned them threats and ire from VP FJBiden.

Russia is the source and support for much of the corruption in the west. The sooner Russia falls into oblivion the better off we all will be. Right now Ukraine is the only nation willing to bleed to make that happen.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZgunner:
After doing some reading regarding Russian rape of civilians in Ukraine, I have to admit that I'm significantly more sympathetic to the Ukrainian cause. I still think their government are corrupt scumbags, but no populace should endure mass war rape.

Ukraine inherited all they know about corruption from the former Soviet Union. They are working aggressively to clean it up and be more Western. Biden was getting bribes from oligarchs inherited from Soviets while the Ukraine prosecutor tried to investigate Burisma and Hunter. So it was Ukraine's effort to clean up that earned them threats and ire from VP FJBiden.

Russia is the source and support for much of the corruption in the west. The sooner Russia falls into oblivion the better off we all will be. Right now Ukraine is the only nation willing to bleed to make that happen.
@AZgunner
Also keep in mind that in 2004 russia poisoned Ukrainian presidential candidate Yushchenko with Dioxin in an attempt to get their hand picked lackey Yanukovych into office. That assassination attempt and the russian rigged election that followed led to the orange revolution in 2004.  In 2010 russia finally got Yushchenko into office and had effective control over Ukraine in much the same way they do with Belarus now.

When Obama said to Medvedev, "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after my election" and when Hunter Biden was getting those dirty sweetheart deals it was russia's stooge in charge of Ukraine.  Meaning it was actually russian money flowing to the Bidens and Obamas.  It was Yanukovych's blatant pro russia corruption that led to the Euromaiden riots and revolution in 2014 that kicked Yanukovych out of office. And guess where Yanukovych fled to when the good people of Ukraine wanted to string him up?  

russia

Guess what else happened in 2014?  

The Crimea invasion.  

That's right, the invasion of Crimea was a direct result of russia losing control over the Ukrainian presidency.

Ukraine is not a nation of angels completely free of corruption but make no mistake the fountain from which the majority of the stink and rot flow from is russia.

Edited to get the names straight. Thanks Alex9661
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#37]
This was on Russian TG this afternoon, and it is not particularly useful information.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Seems like they need to integrate the SHORAD turret they have now onto AMPV and rush some out. And I could see a 57 or 76mm naval gun on an M10 or Abrams chassis. Also, something with NASAMS capability but under armor and able to shoot while moving. And I’ve said this before but the first branch of the army to receive widespread automation of vehicles should be ADA.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

I am a big fan of guns over missiles in many applications; The SGT YORK fiasco (and extended AH engagement ranges) spooked the US Army and there are several "gun solutions" to ADA problems that have been rejected and/or "slow-walked" over the years due to the fallout of the SGT YORK fiasco (as well as the low prioritization of SHORAD ADA) over the past few decades.  We will have to see how it works in combat.  IF it works as advertised, I could see a potential for something similar mounted to the new M10 "we're not calling it a light tank" hull.  Also, the Army developed a 57mm cannon that showed some promise a few years ago, in the event it can be upscaled slightly to give additional range/killing power.  Something like that, matched with a robust offensive EW capability and improved STINGER-type capability of some sort, could solve a lot of UAS (and other) ADA problems and make layered Air defenses forward great again, and potentially add capability against certain ground targets.  More to follow one we get some "real-world" data on the system.

Seems like they need to integrate the SHORAD turret they have now onto AMPV and rush some out. And I could see a 57 or 76mm naval gun on an M10 or Abrams chassis. Also, something with NASAMS capability but under armor and able to shoot while moving. And I’ve said this before but the first branch of the army to receive widespread automation of vehicles should be ADA.

Most ADA systems have autonomous/remote capabilities.  Stuff like SENTIEL Radar and PATRIOT and THAAD launchers are designed to be remoted.  Theoretically, both PATRIOT and THAAD can conduct remote operation/auto engagement now.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:30:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
@AZgunner

When Obama said to Medvedev, "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after my election" and when Hunter Biden was getting those dirty sweetheart deals it was russia's stooge in charge of Ukraine.  Meaning it was actually russian money flowing to the Bidens and Obamas.  It was Yushchenko's blatant pro russia corruption that led to the Euromaiden riots and revolution in 2014 that kicked Yushchenko out of office. And guess where Yushchenko fled to when the good people of Ukraine wanted to string him up?  
View Quote

Yanukovich, not Yuschenko.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Just need another 3 days!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Remember y'all be careful in Noodles thread.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Alex9661:

Yanukovich, not Yuschenko.
View Quote

You are correct.  I got that backwards.  
Damned non American names!  
I would have never screwed up Jones and Smith!

I'll make a corrective edit.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Remember y'all be careful in Noodles thread.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#45]

User name checks out.
View All Quotes
A gas turbine is on fire in Novgorod russia.

Twitter Link

I wonder if it was another careless smoker or maybe they have a little Bavovnyatko running around?

Twitter Link

Bavovnyatko is a ghost animal. Fluffy and restless.
At night, Bavovnyatko    quietly comes to the occupiers' bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there  
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbLWFThUYAEj6xM?format=jpg&name=medium

User name checks out.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 5:52:42 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
A gas turbine is on fire in Novgorod russia.

Twitter Link

I wonder if it was another careless smoker or maybe they have a little Bavovnyatko running around?

Twitter Link

Bavovnyatko is a ghost animal. Fluffy and restless.
At night, Bavovnyatko    quietly comes to the occupiers' bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there  
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbLWFThUYAEj6xM?format=jpg&name=medium

User name checks out.

Dang, your right, it's the 4th.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Most ADA systems have autonomous/remote capabilities.  Stuff like SENTIEL Radar and PATRIOT and THAAD launchers are designed to be remoted.  Theoretically, both PATRIOT and THAAD can conduct remote operation/auto engagement now.
View Quote

Right, but I’m suggesting that it also drive itself.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4423 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top