Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4870 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:56:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#1]
Seeing some reports that goat don is dead.

https://twitter.com/walter_report/status/1702768040742355152

Looks like it’s the end of Akhmat.

Kadyrov is dead.

Don-don!
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:59:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Themancave:

Wow, not a single fuck given.
View Quote

Including men in military uniform and a marked medical vehicle. Fucking Orcs! the lot of them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Tune in Sunday.
Please join us Sunday, September 17, for another Theiner-Thon with Thomas C. Theiner!
@noclador

Are you ready for another long night on all things..
💥artillery,
💥combined arms warfare,
💥what Ukrainians need,
💥and what all Russians are doing wrong?

Then set your reminder & come join us!🎙️

1100 PT / 1400 ET / 1800 UTC / 1900 London / 2000 Rome / 2100 Kyiv

#TheinerThon #MriyaReport #Ukraine
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Confirmed.

Hehe
View Quote

So this begs the question of what happens in Chechnya when the bucket is kicked by goat boy?  Is there going to be a power vacuum? Will we see the good old days of the Chechens and Russian Military getting it on again?
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:07:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting, damaged ships are already piling up.

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Waiting for other reports and info.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6FLUl8XkAAgFjR?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

I hope they plaster that damn base. That is where the Russians base a lot of their attack helicopters, including the Ka-52.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:08:21 PM EDT
[#7]
According to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary, Péter Szijjártó, the whole world is suffering from the consequences of the war not because Russia attacked Ukraine, but because Europe globalized the conflict.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine believes that the EU should demand an explanation from Hungary why it spreads disinformation against the European Union in the interests of Russia.
View Quote

"Europe globalized the conflict" is a term I think will be batted around a bit. I just heard it in Binkov's latest video.

Seems to be a handy ambiguous term to toss like a grenade into any discussion.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By voodochild:

So this begs the question of what happens in Chechnya when the bucket is kicked by goat boy?  Is there going to be a power vacuum? Will we see the good old days of the Chechens and Russian Military getting it on again?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Confirmed.

Hehe

Same exact thoughts that ran through my head.

Chechen war 2.0 starts in 3  2  1...?

Please, please, please, be the crack that begins the fracture of the russian federation!
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#10]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6EhGUCXYAA-Goz?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Russia invested thousands of lives to take Bakhmut. It's emotionally important. All those men must not have died in vain!

This is why I thought Ukraine was right on Bakhmut in the first place, and is right now. Russia WANTS Bakhmut. They don't need it, it doesn't have significant value, but they're placing a high emotional value on it, which means they're acting irrationally. If those forces had been deployed against Kharkiv instead, that might have created a strategically different picture. But they wanted Bakhmut. Who knows why, and who cares? Grinding up men & machines for nothing is a loss for Russia.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Someone aught to let little Kim that his actions legitimatize unprovoked attacks on his own sovereign Country
View Quote

Can we start with that stupid solitary railroad bridge between best Korea and Orklandia? Allegedly. Asking for a friend. In Minecraft.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Capta:

There may be some of that, however Syria proves otherwise.  They had total air supremacy over the country and CHOSE to bomb hospitals.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Yeah it is amazing that Russia stubbornly sticks with using its best missiles against civilian targets. Can't imagine what the situation would be if those hundreds and thousands of missiles and larger drones had been focused on military targets.

As a recent article noted, wars are won by capturing cities. They are the economic, communications, political and transportation hubs. But you take them militarily not by attacking civilians in malls and apartments.

I don't really know that russia has a choice.  Other than not attacking at all of course. Don't take this as me saying their attacking of civilian targets isn't evil.  It is.  It's evil.  

I'm saying just think of how many instances we have where russia has launched a major attack on an empty warehouse where Ukraine USED to store military equipment years ago.  russia had an old map that showed it as a military target so they hit it.  I think russian intelligence is blind.  Completely and totally blind. Ukraine rightly and properly repositioned and dispersed their military assets after the start of hostilities and russia doesn't have a clue how to find them. If they can't see them with an FPV drone or get coordinates from a traitor on the ground russia seems to have no way to locate and attack them.

So if you're evil enough you figure out that shopping malls, apartment complexes, hospitals and grade schools don't move and you have maps to locate them so you attack them instead.  I hope pooty boy burns in hell. Evil scum.

There may be some of that, however Syria proves otherwise.  They had total air supremacy over the country and CHOSE to bomb hospitals.

Very fair counterpoint.  No doubt, like the scorpion in the fable of the scorpion and the frog, cold blooded murder is just in their nature.
And they are pretty dumb.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

And now the port facilities at Izmail have NATO air defense. Russia shouldn't have been so sloppy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#16]

The Russians "lost" this missile on August 11 during an early morning attack on an airfield in the Ivano-Frankivsk region. Then one of the MiG-31Ks simply "dropped" the missile allegedly due to an abnormal system malfunction.

By all accounts, the missile was not even searched for. By habit, the military reported on the successful destruction of all targets and wrote it off, but on September 12, Tula agronomists questioned Konashenkov's words. A tractor driver noticed a strange object sticking out of the ground almost two kilometers away from Biriulevka village, Russia. The elite of the region security services and the manufacturer's representatives were immediately called on the spot of the X-47M2 falling. After inspection, Kolomna machine-building design Bureau engineers came to the conclusion that it was impossible to transport it from Tula and reassemble the hypersonic superweapon, so it was decided to blow up the remains of the missile. Seven buses and a couple of hundred military men were needed to evacuate the locals. They were not allowed to take their pets with them.

A similar story happened in the same Tula region on August 26, 2023.
"Blind" safety aerodynamic cap of the nozzle block of the boost solid propellant stage of the Kh-47M2 (9-C-7760) "Kinzhal" aeroballistic missile fell near the village of Mazalki in the Aleksin district of the Tula region. According to Russian Telegram channels, the fall of the missile element was caused by the fact that the launch from the suspension unit of the MiG-31K carrier aircraft against one of the AFU facilities in Khmelnytskyi or Kyiv region was carried out from the area of Yasnogorsk.

Russian citizens should think hard about what else may suddenly fall on their heads.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:34:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#17]

https://twitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1702721072125166069
Russian military propaganda channel Grey Zone calls to massacre the 50,000 Hasidic Jews visiting the Ukrainian city of Uman with missiles and can't seem to understand why Ukrainians haven't done it.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
View Quote
We have more compassion for injured animals than they have for each other.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
View Quote

Not one person stopped? For a body in the middle of the intersection?

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:56:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NE223] [#20]
Originally Posted By yekimak:

"Europe globalized the conflict" is a term I think will be batted around a bit. I just heard it in Binkov's latest video.

Seems to be a handy ambiguous term to toss like a grenade into any discussion.
View Quote

Russia globalized the conflict when they attacked an independent country. It's ironic and sad that Hungry, a country totally fucked over by the Russians on a couple of occasions, is now running defense for them. Or perhaps pathetic is a better description.  

edited b/c I screwed up the quote
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#21]
I think the systems won't perform as advertised, a lot of cope in the pro Russian corner today.  

Analog of HIMARS had me laughing.  The Russians apparently haven't made a real analog of HIMARS, so I don't expect the hermit kingdom to have somehow created a superior system.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6D8fCYWsAAA5qd?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6D8ax1XAAApnaS?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6EcNkAWIAA42XM?format=png&name=small
View All Quotes
I think the systems won't perform as advertised, a lot of cope in the pro Russian corner today.  

Analog of HIMARS had me laughing.  The Russians apparently haven't made a real analog of HIMARS, so I don't expect the hermit kingdom to have somehow created a superior system.

"Thanks to them (DPRK), Russia can reverse the situation at the front." -- Russian Propagandists

I am not sure if the horse is in front of the cart, but multiple Russian sources are celebrating what they claim is an agreement made between the DPRK and  Russia for the provision of the KN-09 GMLRS, barrel artillery and ammunition.

I also believe this has #China's fingerprints all over it.

Here is a good discussion about the KN-09 GMLRS: https://nautilus.org/napsnet/napsnet-special-reports/assessing-the-dprks-kn-09-300-mm-multiple-rocket-launcher-system-decisive-or-incremental/

Example:

The DPRK has decided to start supplying its latest KN-09 (MLRS) multiple launch rocket systems to the Russian Federation. Flies far, hits very accurately. Analog of HIMARS.

In addition to the artillery, the DPRK will supply us with missile systems that can greatly harm Kiev (APU). But for Pyongyang, it is also a way to test a new weapon that has entered service. For example, the Korean KN-09 rocket artillery system, introduced around 2014, boasts a range of up to 220 kilometers. The caliber of its projectile is 300 mm.

And the KN-25 system, first introduced in 2019, hits further than 400 km with six 600-mm shells and weighing three tons each.

In general, these MLRS are the most effective in the world. They are superior to their American counterparts: HIMARS (KN-09) and MGM-140 ATACMS (KN-25).

Theoretically, it is possible that we will also receive from the DPRK 170-mm self-propelled artillery installations M1989 "Koksan". With conventional ammunition, this ACS can operate at distances up to 40 km, and with the use of active-reactive - 60 km. This is also much more effective than the most modern NATO guns.

According to the information, deliveries will begin from October. And on the front of ITS new types of weapons may be by November.

The DPRK's artillery is one of the best in the world, and its multimillion-dollar reserves of shells are unique in their volumes. Thanks to them, Russia can reverse the situation at the front.

Kind of a small missile to outrange a ATACMs.  Maybe we will get lucky and the Russians fire them way behind the lines and end up hitting their own front lines.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
I swear, Zeihan is either a user here or someone on this site is prescient. Zeihan on the Russia-NK arms deal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRfpkCDzBSQ

Bad news: Russia has nothing left to trade with the Norks except maybe ballistic missile technology. Ugh...
View Quote

All the stars are aligning for a showdown in the south sea of sunken china ships as it will be known in the future.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

All the stars are aligning for a showdown in the south sea of sunken china ships as it will be known in the future.
View Quote
Could even be a real... Dance of the Vampires...
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GBTX01:

I am sure the RU is glad they have so many dry docks near by to make these annoying repairs...Oh wait...
View Quote

"Drone hit the rear right part of the Russian ship, causing damage."

You know for a navy being part of the force fighting "Globohomo" russian ships sure seem to take it in the ass a lot.

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:41:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#25]
Interesting, damaged ships are already piling up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6F1bi_WYAAO6S7?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Need a few more Storm Shadows to send at those drydocks and missile frigates in the repair bay.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

We always do this, turn a perfectly descriptive and useful word or even insult into a meaningless slur.  Absent the baggage, think of how more accurate (and less demeaning) a word like "retarded" is for someone who takes a while to learn something due to mental issues than "mentally challenged", which in isolation from the baggage associated with the term "retarded" totally drips with passive-aggressive dismissiveness in comparison to the term "retarded", or even "slow-learner".   Applying Orc to everyone who has ever read Pushkin in the original Russian or even shows any sympathy for the mobliks being fed into the meat grinder against their will takes the focus off the objective subhuman behavior of the portion of the Russian civilian and military population that led to the comparison of these "bad" Russians to the subhuman protagonists in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle Earth.  Note how meaningless the terms "Nazi" and "Fascist" have become in the hands of the Left.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Originally Posted By Billy_Ringo:
This is an AR15 message forum, not a proper afternoon tea.

If I want to call a Russian an Orc, I'll call them an Orc.  If they don't like it---then leave Ukraine.  Until then, they are nothing but murdering hordes of Orcs.

F'em.

This is an AR15 message forum WITH RULES.  When you registered your account, you agreed to follow those rules.

If you want to start referring to average Russian families living peacefully in Russia as Orcs, or Russian immigrants in the West, or Russian gymnasts or hockey players or whatever ... then you are likely to receive an account warning.

The term Orc is perfectly fine to describe Russian soldiers fighting Ukraine, or even Russian soldiers in general.  It is also acceptable for Russian who openly support their war in Ukraine.

It is NOT acceptable to use the term to describe any and all Russians, just because they are Russian.

We always do this, turn a perfectly descriptive and useful word or even insult into a meaningless slur.  Absent the baggage, think of how more accurate (and less demeaning) a word like "retarded" is for someone who takes a while to learn something due to mental issues than "mentally challenged", which in isolation from the baggage associated with the term "retarded" totally drips with passive-aggressive dismissiveness in comparison to the term "retarded", or even "slow-learner".   Applying Orc to everyone who has ever read Pushkin in the original Russian or even shows any sympathy for the mobliks being fed into the meat grinder against their will takes the focus off the objective subhuman behavior of the portion of the Russian civilian and military population that led to the comparison of these "bad" Russians to the subhuman protagonists in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle Earth.  Note how meaningless the terms "Nazi" and "Fascist" have become in the hands of the Left.

Thanks to both of you for your emphasis.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Seeing some reports that goat don is dead.

https://twitter.com/walter_report/status/1702768040742355152

Looks like it’s the end of Akhmat.

Kadyrov is dead.

Don-don!
View Quote

Good!  Hopefully the entire TikTok ballet and goat fucking troupe falls apart and Chechnya throws them outta there!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#30]

I am pretty sure it will arrive, Boeing and Saab said they would have put enough together  by fall this year, so October still seems reasonable for it to arrive.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
At this point, I have to regard the GLSDB as nothing more than vaporware. It was supposed to be ready a year ago. It still isn't ready. Will it ever be ready?

GLSDB only existed on paper a year ago. It had never been put into production until it was ordered this spring. Not sure where you're imagining hearing it was "supposed" to have been ready before it was even ordered...

I am pretty sure it will arrive, Boeing and Saab said they would have put enough together  by fall this year, so October still seems reasonable for it to arrive.

I suspect Boeing to b on multiple critical paths with Saabs meticulously planning project managers.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#31]

Please, please, please, be the crack that begins the fracture of the russian federation!
View All Quotes
Confirmed.

Hehe

That would be poetic Justice for one of the first to fall also be the first to break free again (after Ukraine of course).
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Can we start with that stupid solitary railroad bridge between best Korea and Orklandia? Allegedly. Asking for a friend. In Minecraft.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Someone aught to let little Kim that his actions legitimatize unprovoked attacks on his own sovereign Country

Make the Yalu great again!!!
—Douglas McArthur, probably

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
During the cold war Italy was absolutely overrun with communists, the Labor unions at Fiat were openly very pro communist and pro Soviet.

They basically gave the assistance for free, as well as giving Yugoslavia a license to produce the model 128, which became the Yugo.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

If Fiat and Renault provided technical help, the resulting products aren't all that surprising.
During the cold war Italy was absolutely overrun with communists, the Labor unions at Fiat were openly very pro communist and pro Soviet.

They basically gave the assistance for free, as well as giving Yugoslavia a license to produce the model 128, which became the Yugo.

Wow, very interesting. Fiat and Renault are not very high standards 😂 If that is what launched the most popular car in Russia then they were in very sad shape.

Without the West bending over backwards trying to help commies become civilized they would stall be dirt poor agrarian economies barely surviving let alone amassing huge militaries.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

The Russians "lost" this missile on August 11 during an early morning attack on an airfield in the Ivano-Frankivsk region. Then one of the MiG-31Ks simply "dropped" the missile allegedly due to an abnormal system malfunction.

By all accounts, the missile was not even searched for. By habit, the military reported on the successful destruction of all targets and wrote it off, but on September 12, Tula agronomists questioned Konashenkov's words. A tractor driver noticed a strange object sticking out of the ground almost two kilometers away from Biriulevka village, Russia. The elite of the region security services and the manufacturer's representatives were immediately called on the spot of the X-47M2 falling. After inspection, Kolomna machine-building design Bureau engineers came to the conclusion that it was impossible to transport it from Tula and reassemble the hypersonic superweapon, so it was decided to blow up the remains of the missile. Seven buses and a couple of hundred military men were needed to evacuate the locals. They were not allowed to take their pets with them.

A similar story happened in the same Tula region on August 26, 2023.
"Blind" safety aerodynamic cap of the nozzle block of the boost solid propellant stage of the Kh-47M2 (9-C-7760) "Kinzhal" aeroballistic missile fell near the village of Mazalki in the Aleksin district of the Tula region. According to Russian Telegram channels, the fall of the missile element was caused by the fact that the launch from the suspension unit of the MiG-31K carrier aircraft against one of the AFU facilities in Khmelnytskyi or Kyiv region was carried out from the area of Yasnogorsk.

Russian citizens should think hard about what else may suddenly fall on their heads.

I like the specification of the cause being an “abnormal system malfunction.”  As opposed to normal malfunctions?

The jets managed to continue to fly due to “abnormal systems maintenance.”  
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Kind of a small missile to outrange a ATACMs.  Maybe we will get lucky and the Russians fire them way behind the lines and end up hitting their own front lines.
View All Quotes

"Thanks to them (DPRK), Russia can reverse the situation at the front." -- Russian Propagandists

I am not sure if the horse is in front of the cart, but multiple Russian sources are celebrating what they claim is an agreement made between the DPRK and  Russia for the provision of the KN-09 GMLRS, barrel artillery and ammunition.

I also believe this has #China's fingerprints all over it.

Here is a good discussion about the KN-09 GMLRS: https://nautilus.org/napsnet/napsnet-special-reports/assessing-the-dprks-kn-09-300-mm-multiple-rocket-launcher-system-decisive-or-incremental/

Example:

The DPRK has decided to start supplying its latest KN-09 (MLRS) multiple launch rocket systems to the Russian Federation. Flies far, hits very accurately. Analog of HIMARS.

In addition to the artillery, the DPRK will supply us with missile systems that can greatly harm Kiev (APU). But for Pyongyang, it is also a way to test a new weapon that has entered service. For example, the Korean KN-09 rocket artillery system, introduced around 2014, boasts a range of up to 220 kilometers. The caliber of its projectile is 300 mm.

And the KN-25 system, first introduced in 2019, hits further than 400 km with six 600-mm shells and weighing three tons each.

In general, these MLRS are the most effective in the world. They are superior to their American counterparts: HIMARS (KN-09) and MGM-140 ATACMS (KN-25).

Theoretically, it is possible that we will also receive from the DPRK 170-mm self-propelled artillery installations M1989 "Koksan". With conventional ammunition, this ACS can operate at distances up to 40 km, and with the use of active-reactive - 60 km. This is also much more effective than the most modern NATO guns.

According to the information, deliveries will begin from October. And on the front of ITS new types of weapons may be by November.

The DPRK's artillery is one of the best in the world, and its multimillion-dollar reserves of shells are unique in their volumes. Thanks to them, Russia can reverse the situation at the front.

And having those bare round launch types zip tied together doesn’t allow hiding a larger diameter ATACMS missile inside an apparent 4-pack.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#36]

You know for a navy being part of the force fighting "Globohomo" russian ships sure seem to take it in the ass a lot.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GBTX01:

I am sure the RU is glad they have so many dry docks near by to make these annoying repairs...Oh wait...

Truth.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

I feel pretty confident, saying that kilo class submarine is effectively destroyed.

Mini years ago, I was a structural engineer, working for the Navy on submersible systems, including fast attack submarines.

This was at the beginning of my career, and I was a very Junior engineer, so I am definitely not a subject matter expert.  

However, based on my limited experience of the complexities of repairing pressure hulls, I would say that even if the damage is limited such that a repair is theoretically possible, I think the probability of it being able to be repaired to a seaworthy state and return to fight in this conflict is zero.

Most likely scenario, it sits there until it gets scrapped.

View Quote

From what little I know about US Subs (and less about Russian subs), my guess is that everything in the front section of the pressure hull, to include the hull itself would have to be replaced.  Provided, of course it is a modular hull design where such wizardry is even possible, and there was minimal internal damage to the rest of the boat.  I am pretty sure that most subs would be a constructive loss at that point unless there was somehow a orphan or spare front hull section laying around a shipyard somewhere or the class of sub was still being constructed and there were enough spares/materials around construct a new hull section.  And that is assuming that the primary systems of the sub, such as pumps, propulsion plant, batteries, main electrical distribution, etc. were still in good enough condition to justify the time/expense and there was a fully equipped shipyard available to conduct an extensive rebuild refit.  So, we are probably looking at a bunch of 2026 Ladas at this point.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:37:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh good! Oligarchs at war with each other using PMCs! WITH VIDEO SHENANIGANS!

https://twitter.com/pstyle0ne1/status/1702751610588250535
Several dozen private security forces in camouflage seized the territory of the Dulisma oil company in the Irkutsk region. In the video from the scene, they shoot in the air and knock company employees to the ground

The capture of "Dulsima" occurred at the beginning of the week. Then armed private security forces landed on the territory of “Dulsima” with a helicopter. The video was filmed on the territory of a residential camp for company employees, located next to an oil refining installation. It is unknown in whose interests the enterprise was seized.

The Dulisma oil company is part of the assets of the former owner of Yugra Bank, Alexey Khotin. In 2019, the banker was placed under house arrest in connection with a criminal case of embezzlement of over 283 billion rubles. bankrupt bank "Ugra". Now the income from all assets of Khotin is turned to the benefit of the state. At the same time, Dulisma is in the process of bankruptcy, but a buyer for its debt has not yet been found.

The telegram channel VChK-OGPU names the temporary manager of the company, Alexander Zolotukhin, as the organizer of the seizure - the private security company helped him execute the court decision to transfer the assets of Dulsima to him. Zolotukhin and his partners allegedly plan to illegally sell the oil accumulated in the company’s tanks.

Last December in the Urals, a similar forceful seizure of Khotin’s oil assets occurred with his company Kayum Oil. At the end of August, the PravdaURFO publication wrote that the private security company, nicknamed “Khotin’s Fighters,” was preparing to return Kayum Oil to the banker’s ownership - but instead, two weeks later, Khotin lost physical control over another company.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Nobody stops to check on her or to move her off the street.

NSFW, Russian fuel truck hit a woman in the crosswalk.

View Quote

I can't believe they just left her and no one checked to see if she was alive.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Several dozen private security forces in camouflage seized the territory of the Dulisma oil company in the Irkutsk region. In the video from the scene, they shoot in the air and knock company employees to the ground

The capture of "Dulsima" occurred at the beginning of the week. Then armed private security forces landed on the territory of “Dulsima” with a helicopter. The video was filmed on the territory of a residential camp for company employees, located next to an oil refining installation. It is unknown in whose interests the enterprise was seized.

The Dulisma oil company is part of the assets of the former owner of Yugra Bank, Alexey Khotin. In 2019, the banker was placed under house arrest in connection with a criminal case of embezzlement of over 283 billion rubles. bankrupt bank "Ugra". Now the income from all assets of Khotin is turned to the benefit of the state. At the same time, Dulisma is in the process of bankruptcy, but a buyer for its debt has not yet been found.

The telegram channel VChK-OGPU names the temporary manager of the company, Alexander Zolotukhin, as the organizer of the seizure - the private security company helped him execute the court decision to transfer the assets of Dulsima to him. Zolotukhin and his partners allegedly plan to illegally sell the oil accumulated in the company’s tanks.

Last December in the Urals, a similar forceful seizure of Khotin’s oil assets occurred with his company Kayum Oil. At the end of August, the PravdaURFO publication wrote that the private security company, nicknamed “Khotin’s Fighters,” was preparing to return Kayum Oil to the banker’s ownership - but instead, two weeks later, Khotin lost physical control over another company.

90's me would hope we could expend some energy with the Europeans to get the Russians in line with today's western standards.

Post Feb 22nd me realizes that is foolish and will never happen because of Russian history.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#42]

Google translation: I don’t want to die yet Vlad! Let me do something! Lick your ass? Be your “party boy?” Wax your limo?

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
extra hostile take-over. Was done earlier this year at another facility.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:57:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Finland has watched enough zombie movies to know what is needed and you can’t wait until the last minute to think about these things. Notice they use open wire fencing so they can see and shoot through it. Smart!
1297 kilometers to go boys, we’re burning daylight!

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:59:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Google translation: I don't want to die yet Vlad! Let me do something! Lick your ass? Be your "party boy?" Wax your limo?

View Quote

"Hey vlad, I'm probably going to need some of those Nork missiles and artillery myself before this is all said and done."
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

I feel pretty confident, saying that kilo class submarine is effectively destroyed.

Mini years ago, I was a structural engineer, working for the Navy on submersible systems, including fast attack submarines.

This was at the beginning of my career, and I was a very Junior engineer, so I am definitely not a subject matter expert.  

However, based on my limited experience of the complexities of repairing pressure hulls, I would say that even if the damage is limited such that a repair is theoretically possible, I think the probability of it being able to be repaired to a seaworthy state and return to fight in this conflict is zero.

Most likely scenario, it sits there until it gets scrapped.

View Quote

I've just got my fingers crossed that the Ukrainians will wait until there is a bunch of expensive and rare ship-recovery vessels and equipment nearby, and then when the Russians get part way through scrapping those vessels, the Ukrainians hit the drydock gates and just flood the whole mess.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#49]

"Hey vlad, I'm probably going to need some of those Nork missiles and artillery myself before this is all said and done."
View All Quotes

Google translation: I don't want to die yet Vlad! Let me do something! Lick your ass? Be your "party boy?" Wax your limo?

Yeah that “buffer state” situation works both ways. After Prigozhin was whacked he has been trying cozy up to the West AND Putin.

He is rightfully scared shitless and ha no where to go. Putin likes watching his prey dangle and whimper for a time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 7:13:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#50]

https://twitter.com/albafella1/status/1702808363459809363
🔥 A shopping center caught fire in St.Petersburg, Ruzzia

The fire occurred on Bukharestskaya Street. The fire area is about 2000 square meters.

No fire engines on scene. This is a zero alarm fire!  Situation normal. Shits burning yo!
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4870 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top