Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4956 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nomansland:
Matt Gaetz's laser focus on defunding Ukraine has puzzled me.  He sits on Armed Services and Judiciary Committees so it seems like he would be reasonable plugged into the strategic value of degrading Russian ground capabilities.  I don't recall him having a similar focus on Afghanistan, so I don't think it is the money spent - it is something else.  I don't think he's fallen for Q arguments that MTG has.

Looking at his donors: https://www.followthemoney.org/entity-details?eid=12998496
His major donors are a list of the MIC (Lockheed, Honeywell, Boeing, etc.).

I honestly wonder if he is being paid to prevent Russia from being degraded.  Instead of "forever war" maybe he wants a "forever threat".  If Ukraine knocks off Russia as a ground threat in 1-2 years, then maybe someone is thinking ahead that we might not need as many ground systems.

On Feb 28, 2023, Gaetz was trying to do a gotcha with Undersecretary of Defense Collin Kahl where Gaetz was using a citation from Global Times.  Kahl called him on it that was propoganda from China, and Gaetz seemed surprised and moved on.  Maybe Gaetz is being manipulated by his staff.

I'm open to other suggestions but the extent that he is trying to prevent funding for Ukraine seems odd to me.
View Quote

Wasn't he linked to some chinese honeypot scheme or spy?
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:
Matt Gaetz's laser focus on defunding Ukraine has puzzled me.  He sits on Armed Services and Judiciary Committees so it seems like he would be reasonable plugged into the strategic value of degrading Russian ground capabilities.  I don't recall him having a similar focus on Afghanistan, so I don't think it is the money spent - it is something else.  I don't think he's fallen for Q arguments that MTG has.

Looking at his donors: https://www.followthemoney.org/entity-details?eid=12998496

I honestly wonder if he is being paid to prevent Russia from being degraded.  Instead of "forever war" maybe he wants a "forever threat".  If Ukraine knocks off Russia as a ground threat in 1-2 years, then maybe someone is thinking ahead that we might not need as many ground systems.

On Feb 28, 2023, Gaetz was trying to do a gotcha with Undersecretary of Defense Collin Kahl where Gaetz was using a citation from Global Times.  Kahl called him on it that was propoganda from China, and Gaetz seemed surprised and moved on.  Maybe Gaetz is being manipulated by his staff.

I'm open to other suggestions but the extent that he is trying to prevent funding for Ukraine seems odd to me.

Wrong guy
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#3]
SBU has unending cleanup to slog through

Among the mined areas were local roads and roadways used by the residents of the district.  He also "gave" the occupiers the addresses of members of the resistance movement in the region.

After that, the Rashists took people to Russian torture camps.

After the liberation of the district, he tried to "lie down".  However, the SBU located him and detained him.  He faces up to 12 years in prison.

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:04:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#4]

Cambridge Pixel line-of-sight plot showing the potential coverage of the 92N6 radar.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Today was the 2nd day of clearing trenches. We ran the course with blanks today after the obstacle course run. I was dropped off on the way to conduct an ambush on the recruits as they patrolled the road. They did well reacting to contact and peeled off to a safe area to regroup. Tomorrow we will run another trench range with live fire. I'll try to get some pictures. It's one of my favorites to run myself.

Good news for me is I got a promotion this morning to senior soldier. There were a couple other instructors that were also promoted. So now, I have a rank patch to fill the previously blank spot on the uniform.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2023-10-02-19-12-42-280_com_g-2974047.JPG
View Quote

Well done, Easterner!
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Bro they get mega butthurt when someone calls out their pink pussy hat wearing Code Pink talking points.

Lol. No one was butthurt. Your logic was retarded.

There are pro trans groups who are pro gun.

By your logic then, anyone who is pro gun is pro trans.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/signal-2020-11-24-170457_jpg-2973792.JPG

People who view the world in black and white tend to be lower down on the IQ scale.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177432/16494614520236605870718316046866_jpg-2974262.JPG

If this were true, i would spend more time at the range...
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Kingsmen:

You may be right, these defense contractors might not want Russia totally removed from the board as a threat because then there's only China to worry about and they might get less sales going forward.  They want their weapons used vs Russia, but at a rate that doesn't lead to the Russian regime failing.

The obsession some of these guys have with Ukraine is bizarre.
View Quote

This obsession comes from Trump himself.

Paul Mannafort was Trumps campaign manager for a while, and he had strong ties to Russian oligarchs.

If you recall, Trump convinced the RNC to adopt an Anti-Ukraine platform at their convention. This was the ONLY position the RNC adopted. Of all the countries in the world, why would Trump feel so strongly about singling out Ukraine?

Gaetz and Trump are close, so I feel Gaetz is just doing what Trump wants him to do. Perhaps jockeying for a VP position?

Could explain why cavewomen MTG is taking the same position.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:13:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

You're screaming that we don't throw them out, therefore the site admins suck.
They scream about us not throwing you out, therefore the site admins suck.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Yet hardly any effort by the site to weed them out.

Seems like only one thing is certain...
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:17:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#10]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

Paul Mannafort was Trumps campaign manager for a while, and he had strong ties to Russian oligarchs.

If you recall, Trump convinced the RNC to adopt an Anti-Ukraine platform at their convention. This was the ONLY position the RNC adopted. Of all the countries in the world, why would Trump feel so strongly about singling out Ukraine?

Gaetz and Trump are close, so I feel Gaetz is just doing what Trump wants him to do. Perhaps jockeying for a VP position?

View All Quotes

You may be right, these defense contractors might not want Russia totally removed from the board as a threat because then there's only China to worry about and they might get less sales going forward.  They want their weapons used vs Russia, but at a rate that doesn't lead to the Russian regime failing.

Why then did Russia wait until he was out of office before they moved tanks and troops into Belarus. They started
getting ready for this attack in April 2021.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40016/russian-armor-floods-toward-border-with-ukraine-amid-fears-of-an-imminent-crisis?
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Makes a lot of sense

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:23:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

And yet ... lots of posters who are opposed to aid/money for Ukraine are CONVINCED that the "Ukebros" are protected by the site, and that site staff and mods have clearly picked the Ukraine side, and that only the anit-Ukraine posters get warnings, bans, that the pro Ukraine posters are allowed to troll treads and personally attack them without consequences, etc.  

And I am not talking about drooling mouth-breathers who are regurgitating Kremlin talking points.  I am talking about highly intelligent, highly educated and highly respected long-term members of this site.

i understand that you are CONVINCED that your perception is objectively correct.  I get that.  But i am telling you that they are equally CONVINCED that their perception is objectively correct.

Zhukov is right.  That fact that you apparently do not want to believe him, doesn't change that fact that he is right.
View Quote

I’ve gotten a few warnings so I can attest that they are wrong

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#15]
give Maria a follow if you are on twitter. She is sharp.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Bro they get mega butthurt when someone calls out their pink pussy hat wearing Code Pink talking points.

Lol. No one was butthurt. Your logic was retarded.

There are pro trans groups who are pro gun.

By your logic then, anyone who is pro gun is pro trans.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/signal-2020-11-24-170457_jpg-2973792.JPG

People who view the world in black and white tend to be lower down on the IQ scale.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177432/16494614520236605870718316046866_jpg-2974262.JPG

Me too! I'm old, not dead! Well, not yet anyway!
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#17]
???????????! ??????? ? ????????? F-16! / ???????? ?????????? ??????: ??? ???????
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:39:50 PM EDT
[#18]

And yet ... lots of posters who are opposed to aid/money for Ukraine are CONVINCED that the "Ukebros" are protected by the site, and that site staff and mods have clearly picked the Ukraine side, and that only the anit-Ukraine posters get warnings, bans, that the pro Ukraine posters are allowed to troll treads and personally attack them without consequences, etc.  

And I am not talking about drooling mouth-breathers who are regurgitating Kremlin talking points.  I am talking about highly intelligent, highly educated and highly respected long-term members of this site.

i understand that you are CONVINCED that your perception is objectively correct.  I get that.  But i am telling you that they are equally CONVINCED that their perception is objectively correct.

Zhukov is right.  That fact that you apparently do not want to believe him, doesn't change that fact that he is right.
View All Quotes

No, I'm not screaming anything.  I'm stating the obvious. The heavy trolling against the supporters of Ukraine here isn't a secret, is it?

Edited: you seem like you took my comment personal, or did you over exaggerate your response to me to make a general point?

If you haven't noticed, the anti-Ukraine side levels the same charge against the people in this thread, ie. "the pro-Ukraine side is getting away with murder/trolling/etc."

Do you see pro-ukraine threads posted daily in GD that is obvious attempt at trolling or to call out the ruskie-bros...or do you see a lot of "fuck Ukraine" posts made daily  that ALL have members calling out uke-bros?

I see a huge difference,  I'm not talking about the accusations that are made .I'm talking about what's is actually happening, and I guess allowed to happen. Or I guess I should just be cool with it I guess, and I'm just seeing something that you are not or anyone else is seeing

I just think it would be cool to dig into some posting analytics. I’d bet money it would be “enlightening”.

Doubt that would happen but i think it would surprise even some mods.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

No, I'm not screaming anything.  I'm stating the obvious. The heavy trolling against the supporters of Ukraine here isn't a secret, is it?

Edited: you seem like you took my comment personal, or did you over exaggerate your response to me to make a general point?

If you haven't noticed, the anti-Ukraine side levels the same charge against the people in this thread, ie. "the pro-Ukraine side is getting away with murder/trolling/etc."

Do you see pro-ukraine threads posted daily in GD that is obvious attempt at trolling or to call out the ruskie-bros...or do you see a lot of "fuck Ukraine" posts made daily  that ALL have members calling out uke-bros?

I see a huge difference,  I'm not talking about the accusations that are made .I'm talking about what's is actually happening, and I guess allowed to happen. Or I guess I should just be cool with it I guess, and I'm just seeing something that you are not or anyone else is seeing

Your house, your rules.  I'm happy as long as we keep the obvious trolls and miscreants out of each others threads.  I'm proud to be a Ukebro . . . let the Putinbros do their thing as well.

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4094-2974882.jpg

View Quote
Solid numbers  across the board
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Ever notice that nobody calls it "The Special Military Operation" anymore? Which is a shame because the only term that would be more definitive is "Putin's ill conceived clusterfuck."

Not to worry though Putinistas, daddy will just threaten to nuke everyone and they will all run away.

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Ever notice that nobody calls it "The Special Military Operation" anymore? Which is a shame because the only term that would be more definitive is "Putin's ill conceived clusterfuck."

Not to worry though Putinistas, daddy will just threaten to nuke everyone and they will all run away.

View Quote

There have been a couple recently.  It’s my favorite phrase.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:14:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Jeeez not again!!! Apparently Serbia cannot let go of the historically Serb heartland territory that is now inside Kosovo. Like Russia, they do not agree that Kosovo exists.

*The historic heartland of Hungary (Szekelyfold) is inside Romania. WWII fucked up a lot of borders...
View All Quotes
Things might be heating up in Kosovo. Not sure how this might impact Russia, Serbia’s historical guardian. But Serbia, Kosova and Bosnia are the only non-NATO members in that region. The conflict will be within a pocket of several NATO countries including pseudo-NATO Hungary. I imagine there is a Russian pipeline through that area as well.

NATO increase in deploying to northern Kosovo???! What about ESC☢️LATION???!!

Jeeez not again!!! Apparently Serbia cannot let go of the historically Serb heartland territory that is now inside Kosovo. Like Russia, they do not agree that Kosovo exists.

*The historic heartland of Hungary (Szekelyfold) is inside Romania. WWII fucked up a lot of borders...

Agree!
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#25]
just putting this here
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:30:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
just putting this here
View Quote

Been a few months since the “biolabs” section of the talking points dartboard was hit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:35:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#27]

🇵🇱Today, Poland handed over the first repaired and restored Leopard 2A4 tanks to Ukraine
Other equipment is still being repaired at the base of the defense enterprise Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa.

https://t.me/newspn/68521

Australia transferred Slinger systems to Ukraine, — ABC referring to the representative of the manufacturing company Matt Jones
These systems are capable of destroying attack UAVs and helicopters. The complex can fire single shots, and also has modes of 100 and 200 outputs per minute.

Our fighters should receive 110 Slingers, which will be installed on armored personnel carriers.

https://t.me/newspn/68539

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:38:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#28]

🇮🇹Italy signed an agreement with Ukraine on the restoration of the Transfiguration Cathedral in Odessa, which was damaged by a Russian missile strike
The head of the Italian Foreign Ministry, Antonio Tajani, said that the best Italian architects will be involved in the restoration of the cathedral.

https://t.me/newspn/68527

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:40:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ayada:

Been a few months since the “biolabs” section of the talking points dartboard was hit.
View Quote

I have a relative with a mental yarn chart of how Hunter Biden was running a Chinese Biolab and using Zelenskyy to launder the profits from the Vax sales...
That was maybe a week ago. She's like 90 years old so it could be Joe conspiring with Santa next week.

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Very plausible. Very few strong opinions come cheap in DC...
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4075-2973674.jpg

Russia is secretly mobilizing the entire country.

Maybe it's time to reassess the scale of Ukrainian mobilization," suggested the ex-head of the British Ministry of Defense.

Interesting. Russia announces only 130,000 to be conscripted this Autumn. There had been mentioned a few weeks ago it would be 400K and then 300K.

Might Russia really be mobilizing the larger numbers and trying to downplay it?  Because 130K is not enough to go on the offensive. But 400K would do it. That will be a lot of clusterized meat.

View Quote
RU has terrible logistics to begin with and cannot keep up with the troops in UA

Now just double that number and they get a shitfest
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I would be willing to bet if you dig deep enough the money and influence is coming straight from the kremlin. They’ve done it all over Europe and I have no doubt they are doing it here in the US.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:43:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Recently, rumors have been actively developing about what will happen next with the Wagner PMC.

According to some news, Evgeniy Viktorovich’s only heir was his son Pavel, who, according to rumors, in addition to his fortune, took over the management of the Director’s main asset - the Wagner PMC.

In addition, in recent days, news has been actively circulating that Lotos, who is currently the commander of the Orchestra, and Pavel are trying to come to an agreement with the Russian Guard and its director, General Zolotov. Allegedly, “Wagner” will fall under the jurisdiction of the FSVNG, and we can add here that not so long ago news was thrown in about allowing the Russian Guard to have volunteer units in its composition.

It is also reported that Pavel Prigozhin is now trying to resolve all the formalities and determine the front of combat work in the Northern Military District; according to some reports, this may be Avdeevka. At the same time, allegedly one of the conditions is the preservation of the entire identity of the Wagner PMC - chevrons, name, culture and approach to performing tasks.

Only time will tell whether this news will remain just rumors, or whether the same “music” will really play again at the Northern Military District. Now, Wagner fighters continue to pass on their enormous experience to the soldiers of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus and carry out missions in Africa.

https://t.me/ok_spn/26832

According to @ZA_FROHT, three assault detachments of the Wagner PMC are preparing to leave Africa.

It is also reported that Lotus and the Wagner council of commanders reached an agreement in principle with the leadership of the FSVNG, according to which the PMC attack aircraft are returning to the North Military District zone. Two contracts will be signed with the personnel: personal and group, which will be rated higher than individual ones. The leadership of the Russian Guard also allowed to keep the name and all the symbols of the company.

Well, in general, we’ll see how and what happens, we think some clarity and specifics will appear in the coming weeks or months.

https://t.me/ok_spn/26837

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#35]
More info on the big fire in Rostov on Don

Boris, go down to Abibas (Chinese cloaning of tracksuits made in China) and buy us 10,000 outfits. No pink!  Here’s 1,000 rubles go make it happen.
View Quote

Hoping that was a bunch of winter uniforms for the Russians.  That would be a great 4g target.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

See, we agree on something.

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#37]
DUDE

“Customer service” guy didn’t call customer service.
He called DIRECTORS.

??????? ?????????? ????????????? ??????. ?????? ?????????? ?????????? ?-2 ??? ???????? ?????.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:59:20 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

I think it has more to do with a lot of of stuff the DNC has been doing in Ukraine since the Obama admin.  I think there is enough evidence that we have politicians in bed or corrupted by Ukraine and Russia.  

I think the freedom caucus would be more open to aid to Ukraine if there was transparency allowing us to clean out the swamp creatures In both parties that sold out to foreign interests.

It would likely benefit Ukraine too as there are expectations and tweaks being forced upon Ukraine to favor DNC policies and large DNC donors.  The Ukrainian people should be voting on these policies and not be held over a cliff by US policy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:12:57 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Maybe he's just a moron.  Let's not over complicate things.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:16:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GreenLantern:

View Quote

Everyone always wants to conspiracy things when the truth is more likely, stupidity or fame.

He is after all a nepo baby with a powerful daddy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#41]
“We were called to fight or shave our beards”

“Our commandants and VPs not only won’t let you go on vacation, but just in the near rear on the street they can catch you and take you back to dig trenches for being unshaven and wearing a non-statutory T-shirt (do you know what a regulation T-shirt looks like? We don’t know, A year ago, we were only given the Serdyukov shirt, which looked like peasant rags, in the PPLS), or even for the very fact of wearing a T-shirt without a jacket.

You are not allowed to go on vacation wearing non-standard shoes or if you are wearing ankle boots with multicam rather than digital ones.
Recently they started demanding armored armor as well. Where the vacationer should put it after passing the checkpoint is the vacationer’s problem. Our unit was asked to go to a police station in the Belgorod region and leave there, and this is a detour that takes up a day in each direction.

No, I’m also in favor of Russian soldiers always looking like stars, but then let us, yesterday’s civilians, be sent home. We were called to fight, to save the country, because there was no one else to do it. And we worked honestly for a year. If now there are no other tasks left here besides shaving and washing, then we are obviously no longer needed here. I can shave at home in front of the mirror, my wife knows how to convince much better than the rear rambos in red caps 😁.”

https://t.me/sashakots/42481

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eNvHaXMAAE2sz?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7ePFplXwAA2SAX?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eS0d9XAAAk5QH?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eTAx-XwAIREZ5?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eTKMFXcAA8fA6?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eTSvNXAAE3dmm?format=jpg&name=large
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Cambridge Pixel line-of-sight plot showing the potential coverage of the 92N6 radar.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eNvHaXMAAE2sz?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7ePFplXwAA2SAX?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eS0d9XAAAk5QH?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eTAx-XwAIREZ5?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eTKMFXcAA8fA6?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7eTSvNXAAE3dmm?format=jpg&name=large

Ballsy standing there right on the barbedwire fence line taking pics!! .  thats awesome!

and cool info from cambridge on the range at certain levels, Certainly Ukraine knows which direction to come from and what altitude to take that bitch out.  they are getting good at it
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:32:00 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

Oh cool thank you sir!
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:38:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#44]

View All Quotes

wow,yes my post was a shitty shot towards the site, but did not know my post was going to garner the attention it did, I wasnt trying to portray that the site was actively allowing the trolling to happen, but yes my comment does look that way, i should have thought that one through.  I know the mods and admin work hard to keep the riff raff to a minimum.  I used the wrong words or way I guess in that original post, my bad. But I do know its a pain in the dick to make both sides happy to any discussion. Im just trying to point out the obvious Posts made by the "fuck Ukraine" crowd to Troll, they are not posting it for "news" worthy content.  Its obvious by the constant calling out of the "uke-bro's" or the uke-cult, etc..  I got an account warning for doing the same thing basically last week and ive pretty much stopped trying top interact with that crowd, but i still see the troll posts not slowing down but picking up, so yea im alittle perturbed about it, what Zhukov said is right!! but it had nothing to do with what i was talking about, yet my post was used to make a point which i am now catching flack for.. .. Im not trying to make enemies with anyone here.  But now that i got that response to my post by an admin with that tone of comment he used makes me look like a huge douche.  but hey whatever, im cool. I think yall do a hell of a job. but i wasnt "screaming" about the admin to ban people. just even handed application of the rules
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#45]

Russia adds Elon to its collection of darlings. Move over Tucker!

This isn’t UkeBros calling Elon a Putin Puffer, this is actual Putin puffers claiming him. 😂

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:45:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By GreenLantern:

View Quote

That guy has major chingasos for McCarthy, seems like on a personal level.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 11:49:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Prime:
🇵🇱Today, Poland handed over the first repaired and restored Leopard 2A4 tanks to Ukraine
Other equipment is still being repaired at the base of the defense enterprise Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa.

https://t.me/newspn/68521

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7amvkrWAAALtFr?format=jpg&name=large
Australia transferred Slinger systems to Ukraine, — ABC referring to the representative of the manufacturing company Matt Jones
These systems are capable of destroying attack UAVs and helicopters. The complex can fire single shots, and also has modes of 100 and 200 outputs per minute.

Our fighters should receive 110 Slingers, which will be installed on armored personnel carriers.

https://t.me/newspn/68539

View Quote

Is that leopard pic real?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 12:06:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#49]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Is that leopard pic real?
View Quote

Found the images on Twitter and added them to that post.

And this one

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4956 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top