Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4957 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 12:33:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#1]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 12:41:38 AM EDT
[#2]

T72 ural tanks that could be purchased for cheaply and used as the basis for t72EA tanks.

They weren’t in the best of shape but could be rebuilt to like new condition. It’s an older photo and these have been in storage for a while.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 12:45:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 1:07:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Stuck MaxxPro.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 1:32:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 1:38:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Call me crazy, but those absolutely look like small scale reproductions.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 1:38:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Ok, good, I’m not the only one.

Thought for sure I needed an eye exam or a mental health checkup.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 1:58:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 2:24:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 2:56:47 AM EDT
[#10]
‘It’s a survival issue’: Ukraine looks to arm itself as Western support slips
Even as Russian bombs rain down, Kyiv seeks to show that it’s open for business.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/02/ukraine-looks-to-arm-itself-as-western-support-slips-00119528

In a hotel conference room in Kyiv late last week, Ukrainian leaders huddled with hundreds of defense industry officials and policymakers from allied countries. The message was clear: Ukraine is open for business.

Despite the specter of Russian missile fire in the Ukrainian capital, the International Industries Defense Forum was eerily similar to the panel-laden conferences that pop up many times a year in Washington and London. But the stakes were different for this one, as Ukraine finds its supporters running out of weapons to send while others are increasingly wary of committing more money to the conflict.

With the charm offensive directed at weapons-makers around the world, the country is effectively trying to take matters into its own hands....

Two European defense contractors have already said they’re in. Rheinmetall, a German arms giant, has said it would work with Ukraine’s state arms company, Ukroboronprom, to build tanks and armored vehicles. British-based BAE has also announced it is opening an office in Kyiv and is looking into making 105mm guns in Ukraine.

Czechia also flooded the event with a large delegation, reflecting the country’s all-in approach to helping Kyiv beat back the Russian invasion. The largest defense firms in the country, also known as the Czech Republic, have for months employed Ukrainian workers in their factories, which are churning out night vision devices, ammunition, and other weapons in co-production deals with Ukrainian companies. One Czech official who attended the event said the goal is to move that production to Ukraine as soon as possible.

It’s all part of a larger and growing refrain among Ukrainian officials, which is “we will have to become an Israel in Europe — self-sufficient but with help from other countries,” said Daniel Vajdich, president of Yorktown Solutions, which advocates on behalf of Ukraine in Washington. That effort will rely on co-production deals “that will develop capabilities in the region initially and then in-country when possible.”

Leaders in Kyiv want that day to come sooner rather than later, an urgency that’s been bolstered by comments from several Western officials over the past few weeks that weapons are running out and allies haven’t significantly ramped up their production lines to keep up with demand.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 3:01:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah that was a low brow post by Musk to mock Zelensky for trying stave off genocide of his country by internationally charged war criminals by asking for help.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 3:05:29 AM EDT
[#12]
lol

At EU meeting with Zelenskyy, Lithuanian minister stresses hope for NATO enlargement

At a meeting of EU foreign ministers with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Monday, Lithuania's top diplomat, Gabrielius Landsbergis, stressed the Alliance's desire to continue its enlargement and provide military support to Kyiv.

"Currently, other authoritarian regimes are watching our reaction to Russia's war against Ukraine, which has been going on for more than a year and a half," the Foreign Ministry quoted Landsbergis as saying at a meeting in Kyiv. "How they will project their actions depends on our muscles."

"I believe that this historic meeting of EU foreign ministers in Kyiv demonstrates a solemn commitment to the continuation of the enlargement of the European Union and the continuation of military assistance to Kyiv," he added.

This is the first time EU foreign ministers have held an informal meeting in Ukraine, and Josep Borrell, the EU's foreign policy chief, called the decision "historic."

In Kyiv, EU foreign ministers "discussed support for Ukraine, security commitments and how other countries can contribute to the support of the Ukrainian president's peace formula," the Lithuanian Foreign Ministry said in a press release.

During the visit, Landsbergis also met with Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal and Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration Olha Stefanishyna.

The six foreign ministers of the Nordic and Baltic countries met separately with their Ukrainian counterpart Dmytro Kuleba.

https://www.lrt.lt/ua/novini/1263/2090622/na-zustrichi-es-iz-zelens-kim-litovs-kii-ministr-pidkresliv-nadiiu-na-rozshirennia-nato

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 3:24:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Mickdog13:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes they are models, very good quality ones though.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 3:52:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#14]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

View Quote

Weirdly, that's the post from the Polish factory, Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 3:58:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 4:01:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#16]
FILE: Russia Would Never Attack a NATO Country, That’s Ukrainian Propaganda!

EXHIBIT: 87+5

Important: Russian plan for the final destruction of Ukraine

To accomplish this destruction, leading Russian scientists describe various strategies that are needed, including nuking Warsaw to make their NUKE NUKE NUKE threat more credible.

EXCERPTS
Author of the study is, among others, A. Karaganov, head of the council for foreign and security politics, and dean at Moscow economic university.
The other members are well connected in influential government institutions.

Karaganov had recommended in an earlier paper that preemptive nuclear strikes on Poland, for example, be carried out immediately to give the RU nuclear threats more "credibility".

He assessed the likelihood of a NATO response as low.

The paper calls for the destabilization of Europe, economically and politically, as an important foreign policy goal.
An attack against which Europe has so far hardly defended itself.

Source document

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 4:21:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#17]

https://t.me/astrapress/39264

The hell of the forests near Kreminna
https://twitter.com/small10space/status/1709119729279844709

Our tank works on enemy positions (Andriivka, Donetsk region)
https://twitter.com/small10space/status/1709117020795547816

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 4:39:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: torstin] [#18]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Is that leopard pic real?
View Quote

I looked at them multiple times and still can't decide if its a model or not.

With image editing, depth of field, and color correction, I could see how someone could unintentionally make a real image kind of look like a model. The tank has working lights and is seemingly in real settings but could have been copy pasted and the outline blurred for the "garage" pic.

It could also be that the tank factory has a model shop and it's just the way they do things for the website.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 4:54:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#19]
The last couple of months Putin threw chairs and lopped off central bank heads to get the ruble to rise from 100:1 against the dollar to about 90-95:1. Already the paltry strengthening has run its course and we’re back tato 100:1 exchange rate.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 5:12:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 5:32:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#21]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:08:58 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

I think it is because of the type of lens or focus used.  There is a boat builder that uses those same types of photo and they always look like models to me, but they are real boats.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:11:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Well then.

The purpose of the AFRA's ratification of Rome's statue is Ադրբեջшնն(Azerbaijan), it has nothing to do with the RD: International Legal Affairs Representative

The Constitution of the International Criminal Court of Armenia was signed by Armenia in 1999, and the Russian Federation was among the signatories, abolishing the signature some time later.

In an interview with Peter Lazarus, Eliser Kirkosyan, a representative of the International Legal Affairs Affairs, added: that Armenia began the process of ratifying the Rome Constitution during the September bullying of Azerbaijan last year, when many serious war crimes were reported.

"This was one of the motivations To re-discuss the feasibility of ratifying the Rome Constitution, and actual discussions led to the government's decision to approve the blueprint at the end of December and then went to the Constitutional Court. "Naturally, we had a situation where the decision of the ECHR, in a timely sense, coincided with the decision of the RD president," Kirkosyan noted, emphasizing that in this context the issue was politicized more than it should have been.

The question was why the Armenian side can't come to a consensus with the RD in this case, If there are mechanisms to both sign and alleviate the concerns of the RD, Eliser Kirkosyan replied that there are indeed such mechanisms, and the Rome Statute provides such an opportunity if the state has other international obligations.

"A similar proposal has been made by us since April to the RD, and a blueprint for the appropriate agreement has been presented, which we believe should alleviate concerns and alleviate attitudes. In this logic, we would like to emphasize that the objective for which the Rome Constitution is ratified by Azerbaijan is Azerbaijan, it has nothing to do with Russia," said a representative of the International Legal Affairs Agenda.

https://www.tert.am/am/news/2023/10/03/yeghishe-kirakosyan/4011105

Russia called Armenia's possible exit from the CSTO its “sovereign choice.” Recently, the Prime Minister of Armenia has often criticized the organization and threatened to leave it.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:39:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Prime:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7cgGxyWwAAbmxp?format=jpg&name=900x900

View All Quotes

Well shit, you maybe right, some reason the way they edited or what ever is playing tricks with me.  i even downloaded one and zoomed in and it still looked like the details are "modelish"... but i guess they are not.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:47:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:49:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Another spy snatched up.

I hope in the Ukraine justice system when they say 15 yrs if found guilty it really is 15 years. And not like the US where “15” means out on probation in 5.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4090-2974683.jpg

View Quote

The SBU neutralized one of the largest intelligence networks of the Russian Federation during the war: 13 informants were detained in the Mykolayiv region

The attackers gathered intelligence about the locations of bases and movements of the Defense Forces in the territory of the southern region. It was under their guidance that the Russian occupiers struck a high-rise building in Mykolaiv with a S-300 anti-aircraft missile system in the fall of 2022. At that time, 7 civilians, including a minor child, died as a result of enemy shelling.

It was established that Russian informants passed the coordinates of Ukrainian objects to the FSB through a "liaison". He turned out to be pro-Kremlin blogger Serhii Lebedev.

On the basis of the collected evidence, the investigators notified 9 detainees of suspicion under Art. 114-2 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine. The accused are currently in custody. The court found 4 more members of the enemy agency guilty of the crimes committed and sentenced them to 8 to 15 years in prison.

Ukraine Online | Sign up

https://t.me/c/1233777422/61183

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:26:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Reporting from the WSJ on Ukraine’s advance south of Bakhmut:

Inside Ukraine’s Fight to Retake Bakhmut: ‘The Ground Was Covered in Bodies’ A soldier’s ground-level view of the costly battle—against a much larger Russian force—for a tiny village

It’s interesting to read first hand perspective from UKR soldiers on the ground.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#29]

Read my mind.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:47:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#32]

Well shit, you maybe right, some reason the way they edited or what ever is playing tricks with me.  i even downloaded one and zoomed in and it still looked like the details are "modelish"... but i guess they are not.
View All Quotes

Look up tilt shift photography. It can be done with a movable lens or via photoshop and often gives a miniaturized effect to the subject.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:21:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#33]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:22:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:24:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Ukrainian FPV drone helmet mount.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Makes a lot of sense

View Quote

Except its false and a stupid theory.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#39]

I think its real but the background is extra blurred against geo-location I believe.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Viktor Orban’s blackmail works.

To unblock the 8th trench of aid for Ukraine and make progress in the 12th sanctions package against Russia, the European Commission intends to unfreeze a tranche of 13 billion euros allocated to Hungary by November.

€22 billion in total, are still blocked on grounds such as democratic backsliding, a child protection law widely considered homophobic, Hungary’s treatment of asylum seekers, and the academic independence of Hungarian universities. Hungary is also waiting for €5.8 billion in grants and €6.6 billion in cheap EU loans under the recovery fund. To access these resources, it will have to meet 27 conditions.

Orban enacted so-called judicial reforms in May in response to demands from Brussels, which would allow the commission to unlock €13bn, more than half of the frozen funding, the officials said on condition of anonymity.

Recently, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán  declared that the country would not support Ukraine in any international relations issue until the language rights of ethnic Hungarians living there are restored.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:

Lol. No one was butthurt. Your logic was retarded.

There are pro trans groups who are pro gun.

By your logic then, anyone who is pro gun is pro trans.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/signal-2020-11-24-170457_jpg-2973792.JPG

People who view the world in black and white tend to be lower down on the IQ scale.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Bro they get mega butthurt when someone calls out their pink pussy hat wearing Code Pink talking points.

Lol. No one was butthurt. Your logic was retarded.

There are pro trans groups who are pro gun.

By your logic then, anyone who is pro gun is pro trans.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/signal-2020-11-24-170457_jpg-2973792.JPG

People who view the world in black and white tend to be lower down on the IQ scale.

It makes sense for a trans to be pro-gun; it can provide a less painful death in light of that 40% suicide rate.  

If only Code Pink had a rate that high...
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Unrolled thread on wide-spread drug use by Russian forces - full thread in spoiler below Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#44]
lol.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Arguing that because people don't want to fund Ukraine aligns them with Code Pink is just as stupid as people who claim that our support for Ukraine means we're Biden supporters.
View Quote

I don't think that logic works, because I think all of the pro-Ukraine voices in this thread have criticized the Pretendent for slow-walking aid and/or not committing enough resources to help win quickly and thus preserve Ukrainian lives, etc.  

In short, our talking points equate to "Let's Go Brandon," NOT "I stand with Biden."
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#46]

I am thinking some of this, like using the mortar round as a hammer, is staged for the shock value but the process of extracting the submunitions is real.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:35:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#50]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
lol.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7hGau4WQAAKQAl?format=png&name=900x900

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-23-2016/HcWKfo.gif
View Quote

Someone needs to 'chop this with Putin's head, a red star and "Ruble Zone".

Attachment Attached File
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4957 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top