Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4967 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#1]

I want to see more Russian aircraft with missing cockpit sections from Patriot hits.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:02:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#2]
This was the Leopard 2 with the spaced armor addons shown earlier.  In the video it apparently took a lancet hit, but was recovered in good shape.

by the AFU. Note that the Leopard is still in pretty good condition and did not catch fire like Russian Armor does.    
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#3]

He believes it will take Russia 20 years to establish order (kill everyone who doesn't want the Russian world on their land).

Thought I would only read such things in history books. As insane as his words sound, I encourage people to believe this is exactly what is going to happen if we do not stop the Moskva regime and the Kremlin Ripper from achieving their goals.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:08:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
FILE:  Russia Will Never Attack a NATO Country Because Russia is Totally Afraid of NATO Everyone Knows That!

EXHIBIT:  87+7

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4116-2978634.jpg

Video with English subtitles
The head of the Russian occupation administration of Zaporizhia, Yevgeny Balitsky

View Quote

Finland seems a far stretch given their WW2 accord and Poland seems a stretch as it was Warsaw Pact not USSR
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Finland seems a far stretch given their WW2 accord and Poland seems a stretch as it was Warsaw Pact not USSR
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
FILE:  Russia Will Never Attack a NATO Country Because Russia is Totally Afraid of NATO Everyone Knows That!

The head of the Russian occupation administration of Zaporizhia, Yevgeny Balitsky

Pre-1918 Poland was something like 70% controlled by Russia
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:15:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ike838:

That is only 1100 cases.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7mwhe5XIAAT_A7?format=png&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7mwLgOWwAAhVsk?format=png&name=900x900

That is only 1100 cases.

What's your point?

That's 1,100 more cases than Ukraine had the day before.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:17:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#7]

https://www.overtdefense.com/2023/09/30/interview-to-catch-a-shahed-with-fortem-technologies/

And so we gave two systems to a unit in Ukraine. They took it and started working with it, developing tactics and procedures to maximize its effect and really started being able to grab those smaller drones immediately. We’ve had over a year of grabbing Group 1 and Group 2 ISR drones in the Ukrainian conflict. But what became apparent was that there were obviously emerging threats coming from the Russian side. The most well-known at this point is that you had Shahed-131 and 136 suicide drones.
View Quote

The Russians have adopted new technologies, they’ve adopted their tactics, and we’ve been right alongside the Ukrainians to counter those new technologies on the battlefield. We modified the F700 to be able to go get the Orlan-10s when they’re in their ISR orbits. We modified the F700 to be able to go get Shaheds, which are a very different, very large 200 kilogram drone that goes a very long distance.

And that required shooting a different configuration of the nets and parachutes and various other hardware modifications to our payloads. We’ve been addressing all those challenges, all those new threats on the battlefield including the electromagnetic spectrum. This is unlike what the Department of Defense has seen in the War on Terror, where we’ve had air superiority, we’ve had electromagnetic superiority on the battlefield.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#8]

That is only 1100 cases.
View All Quotes
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7mwhe5XIAAT_A7?format=png&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7mwLgOWwAAhVsk?format=png&name=900x900

That is only 1100 cases.

I also see a lot of PKMs with all of those AKs.  You could outfit a whole lot of militia, reservists, or NG types with all of that.  All the better for Ukraine in the long and short run.  

The surplus market potential for Ukraine in the next few years fills me with anticipation.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By PCUT:

View Quote

Ah, my mistake i was thinking in a USSR era
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

All true. And after Wake Island was captured by Japan, WWII looked "unwinnable" too.

Despite the "unwinnable" characterization, I will argue that Ukraine has already won. They have survived an all-out invasion by a much bigger and stronger Russia. They have retaken territory. They have now gone on the offensive. Cowards, defeatists, and pacifists (not referring to you) like to call slow, hard victories as "unwinnable". Fuck them!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By strykr:

All of that is very possible. Ukraine cannot afford to throw waves of soldiers at Russian fortifications. Rains are about to start soon, then winter. The front lines are going to freeze and the political winds are not favorable.

All true. And after Wake Island was captured by Japan, WWII looked "unwinnable" too.

Despite the "unwinnable" characterization, I will argue that Ukraine has already won. They have survived an all-out invasion by a much bigger and stronger Russia. They have retaken territory. They have now gone on the offensive. Cowards, defeatists, and pacifists (not referring to you) like to call slow, hard victories as "unwinnable". Fuck them!

I agree with that. Ukraine did manage to stop the Russian invasion. It seems there are two separate outcomes for this war:

1. Preserve Ukraine as an independent country
2. Retake all lands occupied by Russia

NATO has a vested interest in the first goal, preserving Ukraine. And they are succeeding with that goal. But there is lot less support for retaking all Ukrainian territory. In WWII there was total commitment to military victory with the economy switched to wartime production. In contrast, now Ukraine are not getting the advances weapons they would need for such an offensive, and there are talks of further cutting military aid. We have the capability to turn the tide, but it seems we are lacking the political will.

It is up to Ukraine to make the call if/when they want to start negotiations. But chances are, this war will end with negotiations, not a total military victory on either side.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#11]
This month 2 different polls {validity of polling well that’s already been discussed} one favorable although the date for it was early September? I’d have to recheck and now this poll which shows major fractures and much less support for aid to Ukraine. Hard to know which if any politicians will factor given politicians love to put their finger in the air. Also saw a reference to polls in Europe declining favorable for aid to Ukraine. I’ve been trying to monitor money and sources of money for some time as no aid or reduced aid dramatically changes the manner Ukraine would continue to fight. The Republicans bumped from 73 to 97 votes which I suspect is a trend line and with code pink the Pramila Jayapal progressives may impact future voting. I don’t just mean only for Ukraine. The Senate is also trying to secure a supplemental for the defense department given the pathetic June outcome for fiscal year 2024 and 2025 defense budgets https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-public-support-declines-arming-ukraine-reutersipsos-2023-10-05/
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:33:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By apr67:
The Ukraine war is unwinnable.  By Russia.  Sure, they can kill every last Ukrainian, but short of that they will never have peace on that land.
View Quote

Well, plenty of Russian talking heads say they're going to do exactly that. Turn the entire area into empty agrarian land for their western border with Europe. Their willingness to completely destroy cities and town is evidence enough. Several of their commentators talk about razing their "Russian" cities to the ground to eliminate the Ukrainians, then rebuilding them: Odessa, Kyiv, etc. They will slaughter millions, deport millions more to Siberia, drive the others off or put them in "re-education" camps. Yes, they say these things out loud.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

@fadedsun

Your commitment is commendable. No one will ever question your resolve.
View All Quotes

@fadedsun

Spare me the patronage, pro-Russian.  

At some point, you are going to have to weigh the sacrifices and benefits that Ukraine is facing, and it is not a favorable balance.

Was the balance in Ukraine's favor on 2-24-22 when the entire stack was against them? What about now?

What about in November of 2022 with the liberation of Kherson?

What about October of 2022 with the liberation of Kharkiv?

Ukraine can win this and is winning this. Your boys with the tricolor from Moscow are on day 589 of a 2 day war they still haven't won.

When our friends, family, and our allies are in a situation that is unwinnable, we (should) give them the best, most honest, and most survivable advice based on our expertise.

"Our friends"?

"Our friends"?

WTF does that mean

Oh yes, abandon "our friends, family, and our allies" to a fate like that. Truly so noble of you to abandon and leave people behind who are asking for help. Truly heroic, just like Neville chamberlain

This conflict needs to end, Ukraine has suffered enough.

Yes it does. Russia should withdraw to the internationally recognized borders of Ukraine that they signed a memorandum about. Agreed?

Peace is the only prize.

It only took 200 and some odd years before the "peace at any price" crowd reared it's ugly head.

@sheltiepimp
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

The killing didn’t stop when the nazis or Soviets had nations surrender either.  They entered a consolidation phase where anyone displeasing the victor was targeted, assaulted, imprisoned, or killed.

The west refusing to supply the war effort will follow that history and the theft and blood of Ukrainian civilians will flow until Moscow deems them sufficiently cowed and destitute.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Was the balance in Ukraine's favor on 2-24-22 when the entire stack was against them? What about now?

Ukraine can win this and is winning this. Your boys with the tricolor from Moscow are on day 589 of a 2 day war they still haven't won.

"Our friends"?

"Our friends"?

WTF does that mean

https://i.postimg.cc/brvsTj15/bucha-2.webp

Oh yes, abandon "our friends, family, and our allies" to a fate like that. Truly so noble of you to abandon and leave people behind who are asking for help. Truly heroic, just like Neville chamberlain

Yes it does. Russia should withdraw to the internationally recognized borders of Ukraine that they signed a memorandum about. Agreed?

It only took 200 and some odd years before the "peace at any price" crowd reared it's ugly head.

@sheltiepimp
View All Quotes

@fadedsun

At some point, you are going to have to weigh the sacrifices and benefits that Ukraine is facing, and it is not a favorable balance.

When our friends, family, and our allies are in a situation that is unwinnable, we (should) give them the best, most honest, and most survivable advice based on our expertise.

"Our friends"?

"Our friends"?

WTF does that mean

This conflict needs to end, Ukraine has suffered enough.

Peace is the only prize.

@sheltiepimp

Another on the IGNORE list.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#16]

No wonder nothing on my Bingo card was making sense. It was upside down!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:
Originally Posted By Mickdog13:

I’m not sure that agreeing with Bernie is going to endear her to many republicans.

Whatta whack job she is.

Like, makes your head hurt crazy.

I don’t think she’s agreeing with Bernie. I think she’s complaining that Bernie (the warmonger) had her code pink friends arrested

No wonder nothing on my Bingo card was making sense. It was upside down!

At this point the only way the Bingo card makes sense is holding it upside down.

The 2023 Bingo card looks more like a Ouija board on meth! I can hardly wait for 2024.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Another copy of that video:
Yevgeny Balitsky says Russia will conquer more countries

I can't believe there are still people who say NATO made Russia invade Ukraine. That's just ethnocentrism and hubris. This is about Russian Empire, nothing more and nothing less. There is no place in the 21st century world for imperialism. The ideology of Putin & Xi must die for there to be peace in the world. Negotiations, appeasement, accommodations will not bring peace. Imperialism must be confronted and opposed with as much violence as it takes to end it.

Or, we could just let the imperialists take what they want. It's none of our concern, as they say.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:54:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xd675] [#18]

The Ukraine war is unwinnable.  By Russia.  Sure, they can kill every last Ukrainian, but short of that they will never have peace on that land.
View All Quotes

If Ukraine doesn’t receive the arms and munitions needed to defend itself Russia will have no problem killing every Ukrainian to consolidate its power.

Since Bucha I’ve been saying this is clearly a war of genocide and needs to be treated as such.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By xd675:

The killing didn’t stop when the nazis or Soviets had nations surrender either.  They entered a consolidation phase where anyone displeasing the victor was targeted, assaulted, imprisoned, or killed.

The west refusing to supply the war effort will follow that history and the theft and blood of Ukrainian civilians will flow until Moscow deems them sufficiently cowed and destitute.
View Quote

May go beyond aid https://www.politico.eu/article/in-granada-backlash-grows-against-ukraines-eu-accession/
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7nmS_SWwAA6H0o?format=jpg&name=large

I want to see more Russian aircraft with missing cockpit sections from Patriot hits.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7rWLTcWEAApCo_?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7rWLFfWwAAwoi6?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

This is beyond fucked up.. pisses me off Russia continues to constantly attack civilians through our this war,  Ukraine didn't ask for this terror but it's the hand they were dealt. It blows my mind that we have members on this board, who I thought were like minded as me back in 2004 when I joined would ever turn there backs on supporting freedom in the face of communist terror. Fucking sickening. Fuck all those that don't have the heart and balls to stand up to this type of terrorism. Fuck you all. And fuck you Russia.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#21]
A frequent Russia 1 show guest, Duma member Zhuravlyov has a rant of his own. First, that four Sarmats would wipe out the US east & west coasts. This is likely correct, assuming full MIRV loads and successful launches. Second, he says that the actual supporters of Ukraine fighting against Russia only number around two million. Wiping out this group would put the conflict to rest, and Russia would be restored. This conflict is a civil war of Russians fighting Russians.

Russian lawmaker says 2 million Ukrainians have to die [RMM archives]

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#23]
I would love for Ukraine to hack Russian web sites & TV and show the graphics of actual survey results.

And the 1991 independence vote.

Of course, their entire litany is that Ukrainians have been brainwashed and corrupted by the West. They've forgotten that they're actually Russian. Even though in 1991, they had nothing to do with the west. They just wanted to be independent of Russia, and they still wanted that in 2014, and they still want that today after unknown tens of thousands have died.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:10:25 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

I also see a lot of PKMs with all of those AKs.  You could outfit a whole lot of militia, reservists, or NG types with all of that.  All the better for Ukraine in the long and short run.  

The surplus market potential for Ukraine in the next few years fills me with anticipation.  
View Quote

Yes, I want my T62, BTR, and Russian garbage
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#28]

Can we make 300,000 by Christmas?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#29]

One day in the near future, people will come to arfcom to demand gun laws and banning AR15's. I said it!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Guess the  Code Pinkers in GD got to own their pink hats now.

One day in the near future, people will come to arfcom to demand gun laws and banning AR15's. I said it!

I don't doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Only if/when the Dem's do a turn around and promote ownership.

Then MTG and Matt Gaetz will insist that we must preserve precious life and ban these instruments of death.

They will do anything if they think it will get the "liberal tears" flowing.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:10:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroEngineer] [#31]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
so this happened today. JFC
View Quote

She’s a stupid cunt and an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Also, I don’t think the Kremlin or many Russians make such fine distinctions. 😂

The West has repeatedly underestimated to what lengths Russia will go. Surely they won’t…….
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#33]

"Our friends"?

"Our friends"?

WTF does that mean

@sheltiepimp
View Quote

I am pro Ukrainian.

I want the Ukrainian nation to exist after this conflicts ends.

I am tired of watching young men die, needlessly.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#34]
For understanding: five glide bombs were dropped on Berislav today

Only one of them ended up in the hospital. The rest are in different parts of the city, including residential areas.

The video distributed by Katsap pus shows air bombs landing on high-rise buildings.

Katsapnya, you are not people, you are just creatures. You can’t even imagine how much they hate and despise you.

https://t.me/uniannet/113327

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7rEROQXUAAAcyN?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7rENiDWsAA3oLh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Video
View Quote

Is this video confirmed? It doesn't look like Ukraine somehow.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By xd675:

May go beyond aid https://www.politico.eu/article/in-granada-backlash-grows-against-ukraines-eu-accession/
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_4807_jpeg-2978812.JPG

I think EU and NATO as it is are worn out ideas. In the long term Ukraine will be better off with bilateral agreements with reliable partners. They seem like convenient mechanism right now but as we see one or a few countries can hold up things for years until they get a payoff.

I would think Ukraine could sell a lot of agriculture to the Middle East and India. And arms to its immediate neighbors. A lot of reconstruction aid is already lined up without them being in either organization.

And geopolitical dynamics can change dramatically with outcomes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:36:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#36]
I am pro Ukrainian.

View Quote

If you want a Ukrainian nation to exist, you support military aid to Ukraine. Lots of it. And you support lots of killing of Russian troops, because that's the only thing that can make them stop. Given all the things Russian leaders have said, given their consistent, repeated violations of their agreements and commitments, what other option is there?

Did you watch that Russian Media Monitor video posted above? And the other video where the Russian leader talks about taking back the Baltics? And the other quote that says Russian children must be taught that Estonia & Latvia do not exist so that there is no question when the time comes to invade them?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

If you want a Ukrainian nation to exist, you support military aid to Ukraine. Lots of it. And you support lots of killing of Russian troops, because that's the only thing that can make them stop. Given all the things Russian leaders have said, given their consistent, repeated violations of their agreements and commitments, what other option is there?

Did you watch that Russian Media Monitor video posted above? And the other video where the Russian leader talks about taking back the Baltics? And the other quote that says Russian children must be taught that Estonia & Latvia do not exist so that there is no question when the time comes to invade them?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
I am pro Ukrainian.

This is like my 7yr old arguing with me.

Logical responses do nothing.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#38]

I think EU and NATO as it is are worn out ideas. In the long term Ukraine will be better off with bilateral agreements with reliable partners. They seem like convenient mechanism right now but as we see one or a few countries can hold up things for years until they get a payoff.

I would think Ukraine could sell a lot of agriculture to the Middle East and India. And arms to its immediate neighbors. A lot of reconstruction aid is already lined up without them being in either organization.

And geopolitical dynamics can change dramatically with outcomes.
View Quote

Sounds realistic gotta roll with the punches. Moscow likely can’t do much in the near term. Some pro Russian accounts think 2024 will be a big victory for them next summer and while I don’t dismiss threats, I also suspect it will take Russia to 2026 to recover from its beating. Russia will continue down the road with its goals should it get the ability to do so but I think Ukraine has some time to plan and prepare politically, militarily and economically.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Some GD experts need to tell Poland they don’t need to be armed to the teeth and have an active Patriot battery!  Because…

Russia will never attack a NATO country!

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:07:32 PM EDT
[#41]

I am pro Ukrainian.

View All Quotes

"Our friends"?

"Our friends"?

WTF does that mean

@sheltiepimp

I am pro Ukrainian.

I'd respect you guys more if you stopped trying to pretend like you care about Ukrainians. The faux concern and moral outrage is really, really stale. The vast majority (over 80% IIRC) of Ukrainians have stated that they want to keep fighting until they reclaim all of their territory. And, no sane person can argue that this is not a logical position. The Russians have time and time again violated every single agreement they've signed in relation to Ukraine, from the Budapest Memorandum to the Minsk Agreements. There's no reason for Ukraine to stop fighting at this point, given that all of the available evidence suggests that any ceasefire or peace treaty would just be another temporary lull in the fighting. So, the logical course of action is for Ukraine to fight until it wins in a manner that even the most diehard vatniks can't deny, and most Ukrainians agree with that course of action. You aren't in a position to tell the Ukrainians otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:12:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#42]
Haven’t seen this video yet. The FPV shooter seems pretty squared away and using some form of M4 with M203 grenade launcher. Some of the other troops spend a lot of time when on point fiddling with magazines and charging. Luckily no close surprises.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Gepards got retired around the 2010-2015 time frame for the most part.
View Quote

They need to start that line back up.......
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:19:53 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

That was definitely a CNS shot.

Ugh, you could practically see him shit his pants before his body hit the deck.

Oh that was brutal, but probably the best death one could ask for in War.

Boom. Lights out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:23:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#46]

Those are brand new Abrams munitions, specifically designed to either penetrate reinforced defensive positions or rain shrapnel on entrenched infantry.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#47]

I am pro Ukrainian.

View Quote

You aren't the arbiter of what is and isn't "dying needlessly"  Ukraine is.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Some GD experts need to tell Poland they don’t need to be armed to the teeth and have an active Patriot battery!  Because…

Russia will never attack a NATO country!

View Quote

Might not be the best idea to geolocate it for the Soviets, although the location could be a ruse.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#49]

I am pro Ukrainian.

View Quote

If they stop fighting, they'll still die.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#50]
As we see recently in GD and drive-bys in this thread.

If this happens, Zelenskyy predicts that in 2028 Russia will attack again - this time not only Ukraine, but also the Baltic states and possibly other countries.

Zelenskyy said this while speaking in the city of Granada in Spain at the European Political Community Summit.

"Russian propagandists call EU countries the following targets. Dear European leaders, do you have enough underground shelters in your cities to organize schools for children? Just in case threats from Russia become a reality? Russia is currently developing scenarios for the next years. And one of them is particularly dangerous," Volodymyr Zelenskyy warned.

According to him, Moscow has not abandoned its goal "to seize more imperial space and prevent Europe from being a space of free nations and effective democracies," Zelenskyy said. These plans can only be broken if Russia is defeated in the war in Ukraine. "It is necessary to win in Ukraine so that Putin cannot scale the aggression" - Zelenskyy said.

He urged EU countries to remain united despite the problems that have arisen with US support for Ukraine funding, expressing confidence that the US will continue to support Kyiv as well. Zelenskyy called for the delivery of new air defense systems, artillery, shells, long-range missiles and drones to Ukraine.
View Quote

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4967 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top