Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4987 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LesBaer45:

I think it had mostly to do with the cooks being British............
I think I'd rather have French or Italian cooks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

This will never work.

Italian mechanics, a French Captain that will surrender after leaving the harbour, a Brit in Charge of the kitchen, German engineering, logistics from Poland and built with Albanian workers.  

urm No

I don't know why people think it won't work.

In the Austro-Hungarian navy, most everyone spoke German, Croat, Czech, Hungarian. Look at the austro-hungarian currency and it was in 7 languages.

It functioned and it sounds disruptive but it worked.

Well yer but more for the fact we are not in the eu
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably cluster munitions blunting the Russian assaults.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
"Ukraine is selling weapons to HAMAS! 10% for Big Guy!" threads incoming
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Russian drone team, and their drone get hit by precision weapon.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Glenn Becks head is like a fuckin slot machine , someone cranked the handle two years back and it's only just stopped spinning

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Glenn Beck all about talking about the new Russia-Iran-China Axis looking to displace and diminish the West this morning after spending the last year and a half talking about how we should appease Russia.
Glenn Becks head is like a fuckin slot machine , someone cranked the handle two years back and it's only just stopped spinning

Knelled the hell out of it. 😂
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#8]
urm No
View All Quotes

This will never work.

Italian mechanics, a French Captain that will surrender after leaving the harbour, a Brit in Charge of the kitchen, German engineering, logistics from Poland and built with Albanian workers.  

urm No

My daughter is home visiting from jolly ole England. Loves so much of it there but not impressed with variations of potatoes and beans. 😂😂😁

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

lol, yes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8FLQRWWcAAQDn_?format=jpg&name=medium

Can I steal this post for my EXHIBIT 87+9 for the FILE Russia Will Never Attack a NATO Country Because NATO Scares Putin So Much He Pees His Pants Like Jake Opie Sullivan?

lol, yes.

Thanks!  I meant “leverage” not “steal”.  😂
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#10]

This will never work.

View Quote
The Brits are not part of the EU, and they already have 2 QE class carriers.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#11]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8GBMAdWQAEo3IH?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

That is huge for Germany. They are rapidly trying to bolster their own stocks in a bit of a panic. Do doubly generous of them to keep piling on the coal for Ukraine.

BTW, Olaf you are doing great but ya gotta FREE THE TAURUS!!!

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#12]
NATO is too afraid to admit it is being attacked. Russia used the same ship as for Nordstream. Time to close off the Baltic. Mine it, patrol it with air cover.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4223-2986163.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4222-2986164.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4221-2986165.jpg

View Quote
But Seymour Shithead Hersh says it's someone else.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

The future is horrifying.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

That is exactly the mission Putin claimed in 2007 in his remarkable speech at the Munich security conference. Russia positions itself as a polar opposite to the US-led liberal order, and seeks to erode and break US international power by fomenting conflicts, indirectly attacking the US and its interests, driving the US to squander its economic, political, and military power in largely tangential crises. Ukraine is the largest example; many in GD have said this conflict is tangential to US interests and they are not entirely wrong. This is exactly the context for viewing Putin, his ideological goals, and his international actions both large and small. He's setting up a new world order based on a diminished US and ascendant authoritarians around the world in opposition. For all Russia is killing itself on  the fields of Ukraine by wasting its economy, military, and men, it is succeeding at this larger effort.

The current US government is not merely weak, it is feckless and shallow, and is only reacting to the actions of Putin and his agents and clients. This is not a strategic or thoughtful approach to international affairs. It does not help to create a larger vision to guide and shape US actions on the international stage. Putin is playing Biden as surely as he's played every US President for the last 20 years, and US Presidents have not at all stood up to the challenge of Putin. Putin told GW Bush in 2007 that Ukraine was "not a real country" and Bush failed to make any adjustments to Ukraine policy for himself or going forward with the State Dept to guide future administrations.
View All Quotes
😂 I was going to claim it as an EXHIBIT but they didn’t know if it was a leak or not at that time. But now they know for sure I petition to retroactively claim it as the newest exhibit 😁

Just like we are finding out with HAMAS these are not point incidences. RUSSIA IS ATTACKING THE WEST like it always has on a global “front” in as many places as they can stir up shit.

This is basic sociopath/psychopath behavior (from a layman ‘s perspective. I am not a biologist 😁). They love to invest a small amount of their own effort to launch hot button issues for others that entangle them in a massive effort.

At some point we need to recognize 50%-70% of international conflict is probably instigated and fed by Russia. It’s their chosen job!  We can continue to wait for fires to be lit and run around in a Chinese fire drill to Observe, Report, Confer, Prepare, Confer, Act, Confer. Or we might want to grab a golden opportunity and help Ukraine to totally and completely solve the source of these forever problems.

That is exactly the mission Putin claimed in 2007 in his remarkable speech at the Munich security conference. Russia positions itself as a polar opposite to the US-led liberal order, and seeks to erode and break US international power by fomenting conflicts, indirectly attacking the US and its interests, driving the US to squander its economic, political, and military power in largely tangential crises. Ukraine is the largest example; many in GD have said this conflict is tangential to US interests and they are not entirely wrong. This is exactly the context for viewing Putin, his ideological goals, and his international actions both large and small. He's setting up a new world order based on a diminished US and ascendant authoritarians around the world in opposition. For all Russia is killing itself on  the fields of Ukraine by wasting its economy, military, and men, it is succeeding at this larger effort.

The current US government is not merely weak, it is feckless and shallow, and is only reacting to the actions of Putin and his agents and clients. This is not a strategic or thoughtful approach to international affairs. It does not help to create a larger vision to guide and shape US actions on the international stage. Putin is playing Biden as surely as he's played every US President for the last 20 years, and US Presidents have not at all stood up to the challenge of Putin. Putin told GW Bush in 2007 that Ukraine was "not a real country" and Bush failed to make any adjustments to Ukraine policy for himself or going forward with the State Dept to guide future administrations.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:20:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#15]
Have to watch for Russian drones.

Looks like a stored/reserve airframe? It's unpainted and if you look close it has small holes in its wings before the Lancet even hits?  
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Three drone operators and one of their LR “supercam” drones I believe.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
View All Quotes

This will never work.

The French already have a carrier too, the Charles de Gaulle.  A real CATOBAR carrier, unlike the Brit's STOVL carriers.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

Heaven is where the police are British,
the cooks are French,
the mechanics German,
the lovers Italian
and it’s all organised by the Swiss.
Hell is where the chefs are British,
the mechanics French,
the lover’s Swiss,
the police German
and it’s all organised by the Italians.

One of my BILs worked for a US subsidiary of an Italian Corp. He had some entertaining stories of trying to coordinate parts supply and new project schedules with the Italians. He loved the trips going back for meetings but they have a loose appreciation for clocks and calendars. And he is half Italian. 😂

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Capta:

View All Quotes

Correct.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
NATO is too afraid to admit it is being attacked. Russia used the same ship as for Nordstream. Time to close off the Baltic. Mine it, patrol it with air cover.

Let’s do an experiment then. Blow the Russian ship out of the water and see if pipelines stop being cut.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I saw this last night and skipped right over it, because…meh, more drone shit.
Bur then it just came up again and it hit me-

This is a fixed wing drone drop, and a damned precise one.

??????? ?-30 ?????????? ????????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ???????????? ????????
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:45:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#22]
?????????? ????? ???????: ????????????? ?’??? ?? ????????? ????????? ?? ?????????? ???????? ENG, PL

Interview with the 93rd Mechanized
Long video, autotranslate works well
8 ??????? ???? ?? ?????? • ??????? ???? 93-? ???? • ?????????? ???????? • Ukra?ner
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:47:13 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

I would love to see UA drone swarms!! Cool looking armored vehicle with hatch for launching them. Need to find a Western source that can pump those out by thousands per week at least. A defense dept needs to work with industry to identify key components such as engines and modular electronics and commit to buying in such quantity that it is worthwhile to set up the tooling and supplies to make those in house.

It isn’t that the US or other nations can’t do the lower end electronics like China, we just don’t have the slave labor to compete on price. Outlaw China imports and commit to buying 500,000 drones over the next 5-10 years. Yes they will be more expensive but it will be under our control and employing our workers. Or set it up in the Philippines. They’re likely going to be a demand for various size drones in the millions.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
😂 I was going to claim it as an EXHIBIT but they didn’t know if it was a leak or not at that time. But now they know for sure I petition to retroactively claim it as the newest exhibit 😁

Just like we are finding out with HAMAS these are not point incidences. RUSSIA IS ATTACKING THE WEST like it always has on a global “front” in as many places as they can stir up shit.

This is basic sociopath/psychopath behavior (from a layman ‘s perspective. I am not a biologist 😁). They love to invest a small amount of their own effort to launch hot button issues for others that entangle them in a massive effort.

At some point we need to recognize 50%-70% of international conflict is probably instigated and fed by Russia. It’s their chosen job!  We can continue to wait for fires to be lit and run around in a Chinese fire drill to Observe, Report, Confer, Prepare, Confer, Act, Confer. Or we might want to grab a golden opportunity and help Ukraine to totally and completely solve the source of these forever problems.

The problem is, that historically we try to fix things instead of just smashing people to teach them a lesson, and walking away after we have made our point. It's also hard to be viewed as the good guys by the rest of the world when we are more "proactive" (punitive), which makes us look like the bad guys. And being a democratic country, our foreign policy tends to shift with every new election cycle. Not good for long term strategy.

Best thing I can say about this conflict is that Russia has well and truly screwed themselves for decades to come. We should finish with them quickly so that we can return our attention to China.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#26]
FILE: Russia is Saving the Moral World From Sexual Perversion One Good Spanking at a Time

EXHIBIT 8787 (Skipped over the mating with a dog, buddy blowjobs and prior S&M spankings, starting count at estimated occurrence)

Pvt Boris was getting a little too chummy in the trench and needed the globohomo expelled. VIDEO. Apparently his OnlyFans account was suspended after Sgt Ivan downloaded his pics as “evidence”

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Deep State provided a summary of today's attempted Russian counteroffensive in and around Avdiivka:

-  Today was one of the most difficult days at the Avdiiv district

- The enemy left in several columns, moreover, filled with landing forces. As we said in the afternoon, it was all accompanied by artillery, aviation and rockets. Columns advanced from Krasnohorivka, Novoselivka Drugoi, Vodyany, Piskiy and Vesely. Of course, the poda**m managed to capture certain positions, but considering the number of personnel and equipment that was involved, the results are simply deplorable for the enemy.

- Katsap hoped for a blitzkrieg. Losses of (Russian) equipment are colossal, analysts will soon be counting. Hundreds of infantrymen were disembarked and are still roaming the gray area. The fighting continues. Indeed, everything could have been much worse, but the coordinated work of the (AFU) Defense Forces produced results. Of course, it was not without losses.

- Statements about the entry of katsaps into Berdych were circulating on the Internet - this is just another sick wet fantasy of propagandists. Of course, not everything is rosy near Avdiivka, but the first attack of the real Soviet army was repelled.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 5:42:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#28]
FILE: Russia is Saving the Moral World From Sexual Perversion One Good Spanking at a Time

EXHIBIT 8787+1

VIDEO of multiple recipients of commanders affections

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
And another smaller act of war ignored.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I thought Russia wasn’t commie anymore?! 😁. They sure love Lenin and Stalin. Maybe we should be treating them like dirty fucking commies?

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 6:35:24 PM EDT
[#31]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7_45tKW0AAQO0s?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7_452RXEAAbeoR?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8ABdlFXYAACWLv?format=jpg&name=large

GD is the barometer.
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7_45tKW0AAQO0s?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7_452RXEAAbeoR?format=jpg&name=large

The next step should be accusing the Ukrainian military of selling Western weapons to terrorists on a regular basis.

As part of the Kremlin’s disinformation campaign, these fakes should form the basis of a number of ‘revelatory publications’ & ‘investigations’ in Western media.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8ABdlFXYAACWLv?format=jpg&name=large

GD is the barometer.

I also wonder if Russia is buying Western weapons left behind in Afghanistan, and then seeding them wherever they think would give the West bad PR.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
"Ukraine is selling weapons to HAMAS! 10% for Big Guy!" threads incoming
View Quote
Yes people are stupid.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Upcoming live stream

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Special Message from Macer Gifford for Our Channel
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Are we pretty much stalemated at this point?
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:12:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Yes people are stupid.
View Quote

This forum absolutely didn’t need yet another world event to quickly send them to insanity. We are already down the lizard man path and it’s only been a few days.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Silicon Bites - #19 - How Russia Benefits from Insurrections, Terrorism and Chaos Around the World
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#39]
I think we need to take a close look at the grand strategy of the US, both in the context of Ukraine and the world. I'm naturally a pessimistic guy, to the point that some people find me annoying to be around. However, I don't feel I'm wrong in saying that some people may have gotten a bit too optimistic and complacent with Russia bogged down. Overall, we missed our chance to deal a quick and efficient killing blow to Russia post-Kharkiv, when they were in a much weaker position than they're in now. As a result, we're still heavily trending towards a geopolitical world that entails a multi-polar Axis (of which Russia is still a large part) vs US hegemony.

I've said this multiple times before, but I think it's a large mistake to view all of our geopolitical opponents and problems as existing independent of one another. You can see the influence of China, Russia, Iran, and their associated shitholes everywhere. Hamas and Hezbollah are currently attacking Israel with the blessing of Iran, Wagner is active all over Africa, Russia is using Iranian kamikaze drones to kill Ukrainians, North Korea has increased its military connections with Russia, and China is happy to sit on the sidelines as the US is hyper-polarized politically. An all-out war between Israel and Iran/its proxies is easily within sight, and China will probably initiate the war for all of the marbles in the South China Sea when they feel the time is right.

The US needs to take an assertive role, because the last thing we need is conflicts involving Russia, China, and Iran to kick off all around the same time. Let's crush Russia in Ukraine right now so we're not dealing with round three of this shit when China goes for Taiwan years down the road. We should also start fucking with Iran covertly more than we have. I don't want to see a ground war kick off between the US and Iran at least under current circumstances, but I do think there are ways we could destabilize the regime there without having 1st ID storming towards Tehran. The US also needs actual competent leadership. Round two of the grifter vs the senile old fool isn't going to cut it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Those are great to see. Especially when there are follow up shells hitting. 👍

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:43:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Paraflare:
View Quote

Nope!
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMGK2FkpZ_I
View Quote

I wish we could give them more of an advantage. Twice the AD, twice the tubes and shells, twice the tanks, twice the HIMARS and twice the range.

In spite of the difficulties he seems very upbeat, and impressive he has survived so many different positions and assaults.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 8:02:26 PM EDT
[#44]

I wish we could give them more of an advantage. Twice the AD, twice the tubes and shells, twice the tanks, twice the HIMARS and twice the range.

In spite of the difficulties he seems very upbeat, and impressive he has survived so many different positions and assaults.

View Quote
Macer is a solid dude. He is great to listen to.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Ayada:

This forum absolutely didn't need yet another world event to quickly send them to insanity. We are already down the lizard man path and it's only been a few days.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ayada:

This forum absolutely didn't need yet another world event to quickly send them to insanity. We are already down the lizard man path and it's only been a few days.
I'm already seeing comments on conservative "influencers" pages mirroring exactly what was said about the Ukraine war. These are all from a TRex Arms instagram post.

America first. We've got our own problems let's the Arabs and Jews figure it out themselves
Idk man Palestine never subverted our entire economic and political system and media with intent to destroy the western world and eradicate Christianity
Imagine, supporting either side. The only reason modern israel even exists is because of American tax dollars, the same reason ukraine is still standing. Meanwhile, while things continue to fall apart here at home, my grandkids' grandkids will be saddled with tax debt along with many generations to come.
If you have no actual idea what's going on over there, you shouldn't have an opinion on the matter at all. This is far more complex than any of us westerners truly comprehend.
Both side are wrong in many ways but what's more wrong is sending any American tax payer money or resources. Gotta stop involving our selves in foreign conflict and fix our country first
I'm totally against both sides. Israel is responsible for creating its own enemies.
America first. Stop aid to Israel and stop acting like they're this innocent bunch of holy people.
Not taking sides but Israel don't have their hands clean either 75 years of ethnic cleansing and 15 years blockade and confiscation of sacred land. Look at the deaths and injuries side by sided over the last 2020 years it clearly shows Israel being the aggressor. Look at the agreed upon BOADERS in 1967 and look at Israeli occupation currently. Once again NOT TAKING SIDES BUT PULL UP THE STATS Israel has a problem with taking accountability

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:
I think we need to take a close look at the grand strategy of the US, both in the context of Ukraine and the world. I'm naturally a pessimistic guy, to the point that some people find me annoying to be around. However, I don't feel I'm wrong in saying that some people may have gotten a bit too optimistic and complacent with Russia bogged down. Overall, we missed our chance to deal a quick and efficient killing blow to Russia post-Kharkiv, when they were in a much weaker position than they're in now. As a result, we're still heavily trending towards a geopolitical world that entails a multi-polar Axis (of which Russia is still a large part) vs US hegemony.

I've said this multiple times before, but I think it's a large mistake to view all of our geopolitical opponents and problems as existing independent of one another. You can see the influence of China, Russia, Iran, and their associated shitholes everywhere. Hamas and Hezbollah are currently attacking Israel with the blessing of Iran, Wagner is active all over Africa, Russia is using Iranian kamikaze drones to kill Ukrainians, North Korea has increased its military connections with Russia, and China is happy to sit on the sidelines as the US is hyper-polarized politically. An all-out war between Israel and Iran/its proxies is easily within sight, and China will probably initiate the war for all of the marbles in the South China Sea when they feel the time is right.

The US needs to take an assertive role, because the last thing we need is conflicts involving Russia, China, and Iran to kick off all around the same time. Let's crush Russia in Ukraine right now so we're not dealing with round three of this shit when China goes for Taiwan years down the road. We should also start fucking with Iran covertly more than we have. I don't want to see a ground war kick off between the US and Iran at least under current circumstances, but I do think there are ways we could destabilize the regime there without having 1st ID storming towards Tehran. The US also needs actual competent leadership. Round two of the grifter vs the senile old fool isn't going to cut it.
View Quote

Spot on.

The problem is we lack the political leadership to do it and, I'm afraid, the national cohesion to put in place leadership capable of it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#47]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIL-kE1qzvA
View Quote

Always a great program. Russia is a mafia state and thrives in the lack of rule of law and conflict.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

View Quote

Lack of preemptive action toward a strategic outcome is enabling Russia-Iran-China to expand the conflicts and control. If we stay reactive we have surrendered our OODA loop and will forever be one step behind trying to clean up a massive mess rather than eliminating root causes and actors.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Paraflare:
View Quote

Nah, it's just very slow. If you can't smash your way through prepared defenses, you're going to have to take a lot of little bites, and that's slow.

If Russia consistently takes bites back, THEN it's stalemated.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 8:34:14 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

This will never work.

urm No

I don't know why people think it won't work.

In the Austro-Hungarian navy, most everyone spoke German, Croat, Czech, Hungarian. Look at the austro-hungarian currency and it was in 7 languages.

It functioned and it sounds disruptive but it worked.

Plus, the Brits already HAVE two Aircraft Carriers.  I doubt they would strip the Fleet Air Arm to man an aircraft carrier that belongs to another organization they are not a part of.  Of course, if they want one fast that's built in Europe, they may have to pay the British to build them a QE variant.  The Charles De Gaulle is an old and somewhat limited design, and it's replacement wont hit the water for at least a decade.  
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4987 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top