Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5382 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:30:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:34:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#2]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sywagon:
Just to add some context here - Gillette was a major player in one of the two main RU blade factories going well back. I believe it was a bargain to establish manufacturing there due to state aid. It is possible they are still selling old stock, but it is no excuse if they are still affiliated there (and doesn't address the woke BS). RU is a much larger player in the DE blade game than people may realize, going way back, and makes (or hopefully made) some of the best ones. My personal preference was the yellow Gillette mentioned below - I have stopped buying them for good, but didn't realize some of the others in a recent sampler (Astra) are also theirs. Here's some copy paste. Sorry for the sidetrack, but it is helpful to know the breadth if you're trying to boycott them.

"After some reading on Russian blades I noticed that all though many Russian DE blades are on the market, they came from only two factories.
One in St. Petersburg and the other in Moscow.
Decided to share research listing which DE blades are from which city and company.

St. Petersburg vs Moscow Russian blades. Via St. Petersburg by Gillette/ZAO Petersburg Int.
Gillette Silver Blue (light blue)
Gillette Platinum (dark blue)
Gillette Rubie Platinum
Perma-Sharp
Iridium super
Astra Super Stainless (blue)
Astra Super Platinum (green)
Sputnik
Polsilver
Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (green)
Gillette 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge (yellow)
Nacet

Via Moscow by JSC Mostochlegmash :
Voskhod
Rapira Platinum Lux
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Rapira Stainless Chrome
Rapira Super Stainless
Ladas
Sharp Star"

https://theshaveden.com/forums/threads/russian-blades-two-prime-factories-owners-and-location.48946/

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sywagon:
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
And yes, on Twitter Mike Lee is hammering away at Ukraine, No Way! Looks like he has been an actual Putin puffer for several years.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5700-3126282.png

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5701-3126283.png

That explains why some people from Utah....are anti Ukraine.

Good on the senate.

Originally Posted By Tirador223:

Razor blades made in Virginia?  Hell yes!  Thanks for that information.  

I am going to look into this as soon as I rip Gillette a new one about their stupid, traitorous dealings with the Russians.

I use defender Razor and they are made in Israel.
Just to add some context here - Gillette was a major player in one of the two main RU blade factories going well back. I believe it was a bargain to establish manufacturing there due to state aid. It is possible they are still selling old stock, but it is no excuse if they are still affiliated there (and doesn't address the woke BS). RU is a much larger player in the DE blade game than people may realize, going way back, and makes (or hopefully made) some of the best ones. My personal preference was the yellow Gillette mentioned below - I have stopped buying them for good, but didn't realize some of the others in a recent sampler (Astra) are also theirs. Here's some copy paste. Sorry for the sidetrack, but it is helpful to know the breadth if you're trying to boycott them.

"After some reading on Russian blades I noticed that all though many Russian DE blades are on the market, they came from only two factories.
One in St. Petersburg and the other in Moscow.
Decided to share research listing which DE blades are from which city and company.

St. Petersburg vs Moscow Russian blades. Via St. Petersburg by Gillette/ZAO Petersburg Int.
Gillette Silver Blue (light blue)
Gillette Platinum (dark blue)
Gillette Rubie Platinum
Perma-Sharp
Iridium super
Astra Super Stainless (blue)
Astra Super Platinum (green)
Sputnik
Polsilver
Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (green)
Gillette 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge (yellow)
Nacet

Via Moscow by JSC Mostochlegmash :
Voskhod
Rapira Platinum Lux
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Rapira Stainless Chrome
Rapira Super Stainless
Ladas
Sharp Star"

https://theshaveden.com/forums/threads/russian-blades-two-prime-factories-owners-and-location.48946/

FYI, Personna still makes blades in the US and seems to have a good reputation. I bought my first DE razor (haven’t seen one since my Dad’s in the 60s) this week and got a pack of Personna to try out.

Fuck Russia and China.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:53:33 AM EDT
[#4]
🇵🇱The new Polish government softens the rhetoric regarding reparations from Germany to Poland

💬 The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland, Radosław Sikorski, stated this in an interview with Spiegel. The minister significantly softened Warsaw's demands for reparations from Germany and offered an alternative solution to the long-standing dispute, in particular, investment in Poland's defense.

"We are asking the German government to put together a package that will convince our public and show them: Yes, the Germans are ready to solve this problem," said Sikorsky.

🕵️‍♂️ We will remind that in September 2022, PiS leader Yaroslav Kaczyński said that, according to their estimates, the damages caused by Germany in the Second World War amounted to 1.32 trillion dollars and that Warsaw would demand compensation at the official level.

🤷‍♂️ Instead, the current foreign minister suggested that the German government give a "visible sign" that Germany recognizes the damage caused to Poland during the occupation, such as "a documentation center, a dialogue center that acknowledges the suffering of Poles, as well as a memorial <... > There may be a second visible sign, for example, the Germans rebuilding one of the buildings they destroyed in Warsaw, perhaps the Saxon Palace  It is possible to invest in the defense capabilities of our countries so that we can protect ourselves from Putin together."

"If Berlin wants to transfer money - please! We will even make a discount if the money arrives before the end of the year," said Sikorsky, and then added: "But seriously: money is a difficult issue in times of war and crisis."

https://t.me/DeepStateUA/18819

🇭🇺Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban said that the best prospect for Ukraine is to become a buffer zone between Moscow and the West

💬 This is stated in his interview with ex-Chancellor of Austria Wolfgang Schüssel in Die Presse newspaper.

"Whether you want it or not, whether Ukrainians like it or not, Ukraine is on the map where it is. The best perspective would be for it to be a buffer zone between Russia and the West - with security guarantees, of course. If this fails, Ukraine will lose its land. The Russians will destroy Ukraine again and again and again and again. Russia will never accept such a member of the EU and NATO as Ukraine on its doorstep. Never," said Orban.

🤦‍♂️ The politician also stated that he does not see any need for Ukraine to join NATO, since "there is no threat of an attack by the Russian Federation on a NATO member", and the members of the alliance are already stronger than Moscow.

🕵️‍♂️ To the ex-chancellor's question "Would this war have been avoided if NATO had accepted Ukraine earlier?" Orbán answered in the affirmative:

"Back in 2008, I said that the only way to avoid the start of a war is to immediately start negotiations on Ukraine's future membership in NATO. Our mistake was that other countries outside the Alliance got the impression that this was not a subject of negotiations. Probably, there would be no agreement with Ukraine, but at least we would have time to think about how to get out of Russia's extremely confrontational attitude. None of this diminishes the responsibility of the Russian Federation for this war. However, we have not exhausted all diplomatic means to avoid confrontation."

https://t.me/DeepStateUA/18823

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:04:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Prime:
[i]🇭🇺Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban said that the best prospect for Ukraine is to become a buffer zone between Moscow and the West

💬 This is stated in his interview with ex-Chancellor of Austria Wolfgang Schüssel in Die Presse newspaper.

"Whether you want it or not, whether Ukrainians like it or not, Ukraine is on the map where it is. The best perspective would be for it to be a buffer zone between Russia and the West - with security guarantees, of course. If this fails, Ukraine will lose its land. The Russians will destroy Ukraine again and again and again and again. Russia will never accept such a member of the EU and NATO as Ukraine on its doorstep. Never," said Orban.
View Quote

LOL. Hungary is a buffer state between Europe and Russia. Ukraine IS Russia, according to Putin. Hungary, Poland, Romania, & Slovakia are the buffer states.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:05:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#6]
🇵🇱The new Polish government softens the rhetoric regarding reparations from Germany to Poland

💬 The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland, Radosław Sikorski, stated this in an interview with Spiegel. The minister significantly softened Warsaw's demands for reparations from Germany and offered an alternative solution to the long-standing dispute, in particular, investment in Poland's defense.

"We are asking the German government to put together a package that will convince our public and show them: Yes, the Germans are ready to solve this problem," said Sikorsky.

🕵️‍♂️ We will remind that in September 2022, PiS leader Yaroslav Kaczyński said that, according to their estimates, the damages caused by Germany in the Second World War amounted to 1.32 trillion dollars and that Warsaw would demand compensation at the official level.

🤷‍♂️ Instead, the current foreign minister suggested that the German government give a "visible sign" that Germany recognizes the damage caused to Poland during the occupation, such as "a documentation center, a dialogue center that acknowledges the suffering of Poles, as well as a memorial <... > There may be a second visible sign, for example, the Germans rebuilding one of the buildings they destroyed in Warsaw, perhaps the Saxon Palace  It is possible to invest in the defense capabilities of our countries so that we can protect ourselves from Putin together."

"If Berlin wants to transfer money - please! We will even make a discount if the money arrives before the end of the year," said Sikorsky, and then added: "But seriously: money is a difficult issue in times of war and crisis."

https://t.me/DeepStateUA/18819

🇭🇺Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban said that the best prospect for Ukraine is to become a buffer zone between Moscow and the West

🤦‍♂️ The politician also stated that he does not see any need for Ukraine to join NATO, since "there is no threat of an attack by the Russian Federation on a NATO member", and the members of the alliance are already stronger than Moscow.

🕵️‍♂️ To the ex-chancellor's question "Would this war have been avoided if NATO had accepted Ukraine earlier?" Orbán answered in the affirmative:

"Back in 2008, I said that the only way to avoid the start of a war is to immediately start negotiations on Ukraine's future membership in NATO. Our mistake was that other countries outside the Alliance got the impression that this was not a subject of negotiations. Probably, there would be no agreement with Ukraine, but at least we would have time to think about how to get out of Russia's extremely confrontational attitude. None of this diminishes the responsibility of the Russian Federation for this war. However, we have not exhausted all diplomatic means to avoid confrontation."

https://t.me/DeepStateUA/18823

View Quote

Viktor “20 Rubles is 20 Rubles “ Orban spouting off like he is a 1D chess master again. How many millions did you take from that Russian mafia boss? What did you say on those hidden camera videos when meeting with the middleman?  What did Putin say to you when you met him in 2007 that caused you to do a 180 toward Ukraine?

How many times have you sold your country out to give favors to Russia? Why are all your top party leaders resigning?  Were you really that close to the pedophile that you demanded a pardon for him that would surely taint your party?

Does your wife call you Toad as well?

Do you plan to use Covid as an excuse to be dictator for life?  Why do you keep renewing a multi year Danger State because of a flu variant nobody even talk about any more? Why do you hate democracy and love authoritarianism?

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:14:52 AM EDT
[#7]
When America does a combat golf cart

PALLETIZED!!!  We know what DoD likes to put on pallets 😱

Hell yeah!

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:16:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#8]

Possibly, still need confirmation…

Alternative claim…

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:24:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Kaia Kallas is wanted by the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Estonian State Secretary Taimar Peterkop, Lithuanian Minister of Culture Simonas Kairis and members of the Latvian Diet were also declared wanted — all because of the demolition of Soviet monuments.

Totally. Based.
She should build monuments of Putin getting assraamed by HIMARS.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:43:35 AM EDT
[#10]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5727-3128557.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5728-3128558.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5729-3128559.jpg

Alternative claim…

View Quote

w00t!

https://t.me/BALUhub/8544

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:44:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#12]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5730-3128560.jpg

Kaia Kallas is wanted by the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Estonian State Secretary Taimar Peterkop, Lithuanian Minister of Culture Simonas Kairis and members of the Latvian Diet were also declared wanted — all because of the demolition of Soviet monuments.

Totally. Based.
She should build monuments of Putin getting assraamed by HIMARS.

View Quote

Kinda worried that she may get novichok-ed now. Or stand too close to a window.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:51:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#13]

66 artillery systems ??!!!

Wow!!!

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:54:39 AM EDT
[#14]

the treaty in 2016… He told everybody during the term that if he got reelected, he would do everything he could to pull the U.S. out of NATO and remember, this whole thing with the, ‘you gotta pay sort of thing…’ he doesn’t really understand the treaty.”

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:00:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Video

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:08:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#16]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5727-3128557.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5728-3128558.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5729-3128559.jpg

Alternative claim…

View Quote

That’s at the far southern tip of Crimea.  Judging by the video and the sound delay of the explosion, it’s no ore than about 2-3 miles offshore.  This is potentially shallow enough for Ukraine to have laid mines in a transit path they observed the ship taking before, but sea drones remain the most likely possibility.  It is probably also in Neptune range if they’ve knocked back Russian radar enough.
If true this would be all three amphibs from the early-war Tochka-U attack holding down the bottom.  Omsk, Novorcherkassk which blew up like a firework, and Caesar  Kunikov.
Also, just in case anyone is really that dense, it’s more incontrovertible evidence that Ukraine has a strategic plan in the Black Sea and is executing it.

Caesar Kunikov (hull number 158) is most likely the foreground ship in this famous video from Berdyansk.  Novocherkassk is most likely the background ship, escaping on fire.  The damage from this may never have been repaired as there are some Russian reports that the Novocherkassk was serving as a stationary warehouse ship for Shaheds and artillery shells.
By the dockside the Omsk is on fire with explosions visible through the bow doors and venting out the sides.
Still one of the most awe-inspiring shots of the war and a strike which we know very little about.
Russian naval ship burns after attack claimed by Ukraine

Novocherkassk exploding, also one of the most amazing shots of the war.  Someone cue up the Red October meme.

Moment Ukrainian airstrike hits Russian warship in Crimea
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:09:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Good trend

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Mongolia doubling down on their trolling of Putin interview.

“Don’t make us come back there and whip your bitch ass. Again.”

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:19:01 AM EDT
[#19]
VIDEO. Orcs convoy ambushed on dirt road. Land mines scattered about the road. Rekt.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:21:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#20]
Master level trolling ACHIEVED!

Namesake ship sunk on anniversary of Soviet hero.

CONFIRMED by Russian telegram reports.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:24:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#21]
Master level trolling ACHIEVED!

Namesake ship sunk on anniversary of Soviet hero.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5733-3128606.jpg

CONFIRMED by Russian telegram reports.

View Quote

Wow, that takes trolling to all-new heights!
I’ll say it again, I am dumbfounded that a supposedly professional navy is getting clowned this badly.  Don’t even bring the “country without a navy” meme into it.  The Ukrainians are straight-up humiliating the Black Sea Fleet.  I really don’t think the Russian navy has the staff competence to counter.
If there’s another side benefit for Ukraine, I hope that after the war they evaluate this campaign and decide they don’t need a navy of any serious proportions.  They need to minmax their land and air forces.  Closing the Black Sea and fucking up the Russian navy and Russian commercial shipping can be done more than adequately with aircraft/missiles/drones.  A conventional navy of any size is something they don’t need.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:29:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Coincidence? Happenstance?

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:38:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Hopefully they drag him through the streets by his peepee…

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:39:43 AM EDT
[#24]
VIDEO. Orcs convoy ambushed on dirt road. Land mines scattered about the road. Rekt.

View Quote

As much film as we watch, it can’t capture the smell.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:40:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Biden is a fucking low bar to surpass, and yet…

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:45:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Hopefully they drag him through the streets by his peepee…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5736-3128614.jpg

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:46:55 AM EDT
[#27]
TikTok neck beards gonna have your back!

Video of neckbeard cosplayer hugging Russian soldiers.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:48:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Oh Caesar, wherefore art thou?

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:52:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Hos gotta ho! 5 Rubles is 5 Rubles!

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:58:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#30]
Big kaboom 💥!

Drone POV video!!

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:59:48 AM EDT
[#31]
https://t.me/BALUhub/8559

Reportedly Vid of attack on landing ship. I guess they have to have time to process video, edit, and slap a techno song on it before official release....
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:06:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By yekimak:

Reportedly Vid of attack on landing ship. I guess they have to have time to process video, edit, and slap a techno song on it before official release....
View Quote

How many of these transports do they have left. Three? From the original 8 in the BSF?

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:10:11 AM EDT
[#33]
This has “Steven Seagal Belarusian Dance Troupe and Part-Time Ninjas” written all over it!

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:25:45 AM EDT
[#34]
❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:32:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#35]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:35:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#36]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:44:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#37]
Another tweet says Russian radio call intercepts confirm all crew were killed. 100. It took several hours for rescue to reach the site so any survivors in the water expired.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:55:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#38]
I wish these politicians would quit plagiarizing my posts!

”The re-hospitalization of US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin amid the deplorable state of President Joe Biden's mental health signals to Washington's adversaries that America is weak and thereby provokes aggression”

If there is any time when Russia, Iran and China should act, it is now when the leadership in the US is failing.

He left out Kamala Word Salad. I will take it as the highest form of flattery.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:19:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Another tweet says Russian radio call intercepts confirm all crew were killed. 100. It took several hours for rescue to reach the site so any survivors in the water expired.

View Quote

Russia claimed that all or nearly all the crew survived the sinking of the Ivanovets corvette.

A Tarantul has three life rafts on the stern and two on the bow for emergency evacuation. Budanov indicted that he didn’t believe Russian search-and-rescue efforts had managed to rescue any of the corvette’s crew (ordinarily 39 or 40 sailors and officers). However, Russian sources on Friday claimed that “all” 32 crew aboard had been rescued, with one member requiring hospitalization.

There is reasonable confirmation that SIX drones with 400# warheads hit the Ivanovets, a 500T corvette, at a time when most of the crew would’ve been asleep.  Then at least one or two of the heavy ASMs blew up.  I continue to be very, very, very skeptical that Russian losses were light.

As demonstrated by the video, the Caesar Kunikov was really close inshore.  Maybe 1-2 miles.  If they got rafts into the water there’s no reason that they shouldn’t have gotten a lot of the crew off.  If not, it wouldn’t surprise me to find that typical Russian stupidity and incompetence played a role - i.e. the old “casualties prove you tried.”  Better for the captain to fight it out in hopes he can escape blame for losing the ship.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:20:11 AM EDT
[#40]

This is  not fresh  but I am not posting anything recent for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:23:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ad_nauseam] [#41]
An AI-generarated anti-RF occupation statement. You might call it - the  Russo-Ukrainian War from the perspective of a child:

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:33:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#42]
Originally Posted By yekimak:

View Quote

Someone needs to throw the Red Oktober soundtrack on it instead. I’d be down for that.

?The Hunt for Red October?Opening Theme - Hymn to Red October Guitar Cover

And if you can spare a prayer for men in an evil cause, pray for the souls of the dead sailors and mothers’ sons.  May the Russians rebel against this senseless waste and do what they have to do at home.

Eternal Father, Strong To Save
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:37:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Ah OK, I’m NOT a 1D chess master so this is confusing to me. They now oppose aiding Ukraine because they care so much for Ukrainians?! Um OK sure whatever you say bro…

View Quote

Yep, Orwellian logic.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:53:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ad_nauseam] [#44]
Just when you think the Russian Federation's crime's against the civilian people of Ukraine can't possibly set a new record, after 1000 and 1 killed civilians, etc. 4 days ago they did just that.

Circa Feb 9th Харьков got hit with Shaheds, an oil depot was set on fire, the burning mess spilled onto the streets and several families were incinerated alive. Husband, wife, their young kids, 10, 4 and 7 months old.

Харьков if you recall was the previous capital of Ukraine and is wholly Russian-speaking.

? ???????? ?????????? ????? ?????????. ???? ????? ? ???????? ??????? ? ?????????? ????? ????? ??

Husband's mother says may Putler and his supporters "burn the same way we do". +1 to that.

https://t.me/nevzorovtv/14045

https://t.me/nevzorovtv/13981

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:20:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#45]
Man, 0500 and already a good day.
Good job last night.

#працьюегур

🔥 "Magura" destroyed "Caesar" - scouts sank a large landing ship of the Russian Federation

🫡 On February 14, 2024, the Main Directorate of Intelligence in cooperation with all components of the Security and Defense Forces of Ukraine destroyed the large amphibious ship "Caesar Kunikov" of the Black Sea Fleet of the aggressor state of Russia.

🦉 The special forces of "Group 13" of the GUR of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine carried out a successful mission.

🤝 Implementation of the special operation became possible with the support of the United24 platform.

💥 The enemy ship was attacked by "Magura V5" sea attack drones near the shores of the temporarily occupied Crimea near the city of Alupka.

☑️ As a result, "Caesar Kunikov" received critical holes on the left side and began to sink. It is symbolic that the Russian officer, after whom the ship was named, was killed exactly 81 years ago.

⚡️ The large amphibious ship "Caesar Kunikov" of project 775 is one of the newest Russian ships. Could accommodate 87 crew members on board. It was used by terrorist Moscow during the wars against Georgia, Syria and Ukraine.

❗️ The search and rescue operation of the occupiers was not successful.

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

https://t.me/DIUkraine/3469

???????? ??? «?????? ???????»

"200's" and "300's" from the large landing ship "Caesar Kunikov" are being transported on medical buses towards Sevastopol.

“There are a lot of traffic police with flashing lights,” our subscribers report from the Yalta-Sevastopol highway.

https://t.me/Crimeanwind/53872

Peskov refused to comment on today's attack on a Russian ship off the coast of Crimea

“I suggest you rely on information from the Ministry of Defense. I can’t say anything about this.”

What is it?

https://t.me/Crimeanwind/53878

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:48:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Good job last night.
View Quote

Me and my morning coffee an hour ago:  

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Good job last night.

#працьюегур

🔥 "Magura" destroyed "Caesar" - scouts sank a large landing ship of the Russian Federation

🫡 On February 14, 2024, the Main Directorate of Intelligence in cooperation with all components of the Security and Defense Forces of Ukraine destroyed the large amphibious ship "Caesar Kunikov" of the Black Sea Fleet of the aggressor state of Russia.

🦉 The special forces of "Group 13" of the GUR of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine carried out a successful mission.

🤝 Implementation of the special operation became possible with the support of the United24 platform.

💥 The enemy ship was attacked by "Magura V5" sea attack drones near the shores of the temporarily occupied Crimea near the city of Alupka.

☑️ As a result, "Caesar Kunikov" received critical holes on the left side and began to sink. It is symbolic that the Russian officer, after whom the ship was named, was killed exactly 81 years ago.

⚡️ The large amphibious ship "Caesar Kunikov" of project 775 is one of the newest Russian ships. Could accommodate 87 crew members on board. It was used by terrorist Moscow during the wars against Georgia, Syria and Ukraine.

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmQCQXfN_SU

"200's" and "300's" from the large landing ship "Caesar Kunikov" are being transported on medical buses towards Sevastopol.

“There are a lot of traffic police with flashing lights,” our subscribers report from the Yalta-Sevastopol highway.

Peskov refused to comment on today's attack on a Russian ship off the coast of Crimea

“I suggest you rely on information from the Ministry of Defense. I can’t say anything about this.”

What is it?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGSkZ9ZWMAApnrg?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Obviously there is an end game to this. The bridge is not long for this world.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:02:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Big kaboom 💥!

Drone POV video!!

View Quote

Hell yeah!  

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:12:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#49]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burnka871:
Good job last night.

#працьюегур

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmQCQXfN_SU

What is it?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGSkZ9ZWMAApnrg?format=jpg&name=medium

Yep, sure looks like a shaping operation.  They’d probably like to get another transport or two first, but 4 sunk out of 9 is a pretty serious dent.
Also note that the ship appears to have been sunk on the westward leg, meaning it was full of stuff that is now sitting at the bottom of the Black Sea.
Pretty amazing it was sunk on the same day its namesake died.

Ukraine says the ship was fully loaded and had spent 10 days loading at an undisclosed location

OK, it’s the SUN and all.  However it alleges to quote a HUR source saying “Apparently, no one escaped because the hole was big and everything happened very quickly.”

On the other hand:
Meanwhile, according to the Rybar channel, which is close to the Russian Ministry of Defense, the Russian large landing craft is indeed hit, but the extent of its damage is unknown. The Telegram channel “Two Majors” claims that “the entire crew is alive.”

Also, probable missile tantrum incoming.  The last time they sunk an amphib (the Novercherkassk that blew up) Russia launched the biggest single attack since the early days of the war.

I can already see some interesting possibilities for attack drones.  Back up the kamikaze boats with a drone aircraft carrier.  Or more practically, each kamikaze boat has a kamikaze quad in a waterproof dome.  The quad is run through the kamikaze boat sat feed.  When the kamikaze boats are forming up to attack, pop the dome, launch the quad, and lead with kamikaze attacks on the bridge and defensive weapons.  Extra points if you paint a rising sun on the quads.
Follow them in as closely as possible with the boats.  Carnage ensues.
Another potential use for quads is anti-helicopter.  Helis are probably one of the most useful direct counters to the drone boats.  How much would a heli tooling around at 60kts like a kamikaze in the cockpit?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:58:54 AM EDT
[#50]
I attended his 22 lecture series on Ukraine.

He's a professor of History, speaks fluent Ukrainian, has met with both Putin and Zelenski. Has repeatedly visited Ukraine before and during this war.

If anyone from the US has more credibility to debunk Putins rubbish, it'll be a very short list.

"Everyone who does not fit Putin's neat story (Russia is eternal, so Russians can do whatever they want) has to be removed, first from the narrative of the past, and then from those counted as human in present."

His piece is a deep dive into that world and Putins fabrications.

At the very least, it's fabulous education on the actual history of that part of the world going back millennia.

https://snyder.substack.com/p/putins-genocidal-myth
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5382 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top