View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

Pulling out .mil advisors or spooks?

They do look military.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/BlackHawkExtract_01_jpg-2281739.JPG

Found this....couldn't of been that debilitating because everyone walked onto that blackhawk.

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Scottman:

Like the Obama admin in 2014.
View Quote

Nobody wants to here what really happened in 2014. That's Russian disinformation cookoo talk
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]
China getting in on the propaganda action.....

Supposedly translates to:

"For days, the US has been playing up the threat of war and creating an air of tension. This has gravely impacted the economy, social stability and people’s lives in Ukraine, and added obstacles to advancing dialogue and negotiation between parties concerned."
View Quote

Ah yes. China. That oft-thought voice of calm reason.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

@58Teague

I'll just hijack your convo...  

Now that you're in here, what's you over/under on an invasion?

View Quote

They have everything they need to conduct a large scale operation in hours. Regardless of whether Putin intends to invade or not, you have to acknowledge how serious of a threat that is.

I'm not Putin, so I don't know if there will be an invasion. He's certainly expressed his concerns about Ukraine, along with the consequences if it keeps trending away from Russia. A bunch of external factors such as the Bejing relationship, POTUS, cash reserves, neutered GER/FRA, military overmatch make me personally believe that if Putin wants to take Ukraine, he'll never get a better opportunity than now.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

View Quote

Damn, that first tank is a smoker.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

Yes, sarcasm.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
More video evidence of Russian troops in an attack formation!

https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1494018619851816963?s=20&t=cIfEZBL8Lfb2rut--8hAJA

You being sarcastic?

Yes, sarcasm.

I'm confused. Do you not believe that heavy armor columns are standing by 15km from the border?

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By tstorms:

Nobody wants to here what really happened in 2014. That's Russian disinformation cookoo talk
View All Quotes

I'm all ears. Be sure to cite where you got your information and your background.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

I'm all ears. Be sure to cite where you got your information and your background.
View All Quotes

Yanukovych was democratically elected and was overthrown by a coup orchestrated by Victoria Nuland. That's a fact.

It doesn't excuse Russia's actions and current threats. But it is a fact
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:39:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: theskuh] [#11]
A bunch of F35's deploying from Hill and going to Germany.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Yanukovych was democratically elected and was overthrown by a coup orchestrated by Victoria Nuland. That's a fact.

View All Quotes

Meh, the US has been deposing leaders, fomenting insurrections and fucking with foreign elections for a hundred years or more.  I'm not sure why that would surprise anybody.  Heck, isn't that what The Big Guy was doing?
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't know this guy, so not sure if credible, but:

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#16]

@58teauge

any updated armor info available for us pleebs? I only know of a few twitters to look at
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#17]

I'm confused. Do you not believe that heavy armor columns are standing by 15km from the border?

View All Quotes
More video evidence of Russian troops in an attack formation!

https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1494018619851816963?s=20&t=cIfEZBL8Lfb2rut--8hAJA

You being sarcastic?

Yes, sarcasm.

100%, I've been saying all along, Russia is planning military action.   But every now and then you have to laugh.  

I'm hoping things kick off soon, I'm not pro-war but I really believe the only way to solve the Putin problem is to hit him really hard otherwise he will keep harassing the world and funding thugs.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#18]

100%, I've been saying all along, Russia is planning military action.   But every now and then you have to laugh.  

I'm hoping things kick off soon, I'm not pro-war but I really believe the only way to solve the Putin problem is to hit him really hard otherwise he will keep harassing the world and funding thugs.
View Quote

Who is going to hit him hard? Ukraine will pit up a fight and it will be a bloody mess, but Ukraine isn't stopping them. If it does actually pop off and Russia decides to go for Kiev, they will take it. There will be tens of thousands dead. I think Ukraine will put up a good fight, but they are just overmatched here. Russia is then going to "control" Ukraine, and have to deal with Urban insurgencies. The cost of that is probably too high for Putin and Russia, but who the fuck knows. The most likely and logical scenario is taking chunks of land in Eastern Ukraine. That would still be a disaster for all involved.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:57:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aswrg7] [#19]

@58teauge

any updated armor info available for us pleebs? I only know of a few twitters to look at
View Quote

Most of the OSINT stuff on Twitter is still showing tanks driving through the street TOWARD the Ukrainian border, although there's a couple videos showing tanks potentially headed back into Russia on railcars.  Overall, MORE buildup on the border than not.

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:04:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 58Teague] [#20]

@58teauge

View Quote

This map, although slow by a few days, shows about half of what's been geolocated. Click on the pins closest to the border(especially on the NE/N side) and see what's rolling through.

Too lazy to type anything up on troop dispositions right now because that could all change in 24 hours.

EDIT: One more thing, all of the training grounds that had equipment stored for months? Places like Pogonovo, Yelnya, Soloti....Those have all been emptied this week, going towards Ukraine.

Jan. 19 vs. Feb. 13

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

Who is going to hit him hard? Ukraine will pit up a fight and it will be a bloody mess, but Ukraine isn't stopping them. If it does actually pop off and Russia decides to go for Kiev, they will take it. There will be tens of thousands dead. I think Ukraine will put up a good fight, but they are just overmatched here. Russia is then going to "control" Ukraine, and have to deal with Urban insurgencies. The cost of that is probably too high for Putin and Russia, but who the fuck knows. The most likely and logical scenario is taking chunks of land in Eastern Ukraine. That would still be a disaster for all involved.
View Quote

Russia should by all measure be able to roll right over Ukraine, but I don't have all that much confidence in Russian troops.  I think they will take some serious casualties, but either way, Putin's future will be over.  The international community will come down hard and Russia will have to get rid of him if they want to keep their economy moving.  Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Russian propaganda is spinning up too:

So, we have forces massing near the border continuously (with some possibly re-shuffling, which could be a bid to throw off the OSINT folks), yesterday's cyber attacks, and atrocity propaganda spinning up about Donbas....this looks like war getting ready to start.  (Admittedly, maybe Russia just WANTS us to think that).
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Who is going to hit him hard?
View Quote

Germany is going to lead a coalition of the willing

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

There are very few ways this can play out where Russia loses. If I know Putin's actual motives I could make a more accurate assessment for win/loss but there are a few main points.

Putin clearly has some  kind of goal, if it's primarily take and hold all of Ukraine, well, that may or may not happen and it will be dependent on ow much stomach the west actually has to see that Russia doesn't take all of Ukraine.

Putin has already won on the front of strength and relevancy, there's been a lot of bluster from the west, some arms fortification but nothing put up that says it will be able to stop an invasion from happening, maybe make it costly for Russia but Putin has shown so far that Russia can do what Russia wants to do.

If Putin is after water for Crimea, he may get that without taking any more land, in which case he wins

Russia may gain more control over enough of eastern Ukraine to secure the water for Crimea, also a win.

If Russia invades and gains on those two goals even if they are contingencies of a ceasefire, then Russia wins.

If Russia invades and NATO goes all in and fails to push Russia back, then Russia wins. If NATO opts for a "limited response" Russia wins by making the west look weak.

I'm sure China is watching all of this with amusement, the weaker the west looks the closer they are to gaining hegemony. So any way that Russia wins, China also wins.

If it starts to look like it's really going to get out of hand and China steps in to  mediate, then both Russia and China win.

One of the things I'm expecting to see is a push from Biden to force Ukraine to give up land and water for Crimea in exchange for not invading. This will be claimed as a "victory" by the Biden admin by avoiding war, but it's really still a win for Russia.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Russia should by all measure be able to roll right over Ukraine, but I don't have all that much confidence in Russian troops.  I think they will take some serious casualties, but either way, Putin's future will be over.  The international community will come down hard and Russia will have to get rid of him if they want to keep their economy moving.  Just my opinion.
View Quote

Then the intensity of the conflict grows.

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Substitute Hitler with Putin, Mel Brooks a little piece

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:21:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#28]

This map, although slow by a few days, shows about half of what's been geolocated. Click on the pins closest to the border(especially on the NE/N side) and see what's rolling through.

Too lazy to type anything up on troop dispositions right now because that could all change in 24 hours.

EDIT: One more thing, all of the training grounds that had equipment stored for months? Places like Pogonovo, Yelnya, Soloti....Those have all been emptied this week, going towards Ukraine.

Jan. 19 vs. Feb. 13
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLoGWV6XIAE7LE6?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

View Quote

ty!

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#29]
This is rich:

When’s ‘our upcoming invasions, I’d like to plan my vacation’: Diplomat mocks US-UK media

https://tass.com/world/1404247

Ya know, speaking as an 'older gentleman'... she's actually kinda hot.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/MariaZakharova01_jpg-2281627.JPG

View Quote

LoL
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#30]
re: new bridge

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:27:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#31]

View All Quotes

LOL! Not exactly.

Yanukovych was the "communist lite" Party of Regions candidate which was directly funded by the Kremlin in an orchestrated and corrupt election - The Communist Party of Ukraine (also Kremlin supported) also backed Yanukovych. Paul Manafort was his campaign manager (through his consulting firm) and was paid to get him in on behalf of the Kremlin. When Yanukovych took office, he instituted the takeover for Putin which included (but not limited to): changing school curriculum to reflect Russian history and erase parts of Ukrainian history, changing the national language from Ukrainian to Russian and Ukrainian, cut all military modernization cooperation projects with the USA, etc. and what sparked the revolution to oust the Russian agent Yanukovych was when he stated that Russian troops would occupy several Ukrainian military bases for "cooperation" purposes. At the about same time, Manafort, acting as Trump's campaign manager, attended the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and he and his team stunned the Republican committee when they opened up a meeting calling for the Republican Party's stance on arming Ukraine with lethal high-tech weapons to change from favorable to unfavorable. After Yanukovych was ousted, yes Nuland and company did butt in and manipulate Ukrainian politics (and I did not like that at all), but this is not what caused the ouster of Yanukovych. Afterwards, hundreds of Kremlin-bought Ukrainian agents in the government were thrown out and prosecuted and the Ukrainian Communist Party was disbanded, BUT the Party of Regions still exists - NOTE: former Ukrainian Poroshenko, the Ukrainian billionaire, is now under indictment for high crimes due to dealing behind the scenes with Russia on energy issues. Poroshenko was a founder of the Party of Regions (whose founding purpose was to break Ukraine up into more autonomous oblasts/fracture the country hence the name "Regions").

Parts of Donetsk and Luhansk obalsts (in the Donbass area) were taken over with Russian military help and Kremlin strategy NOT by a bunch of freedom-loving micro ethnicities. Millions fled those areas - if they were so freedom loving with Ukraine's government being "so oppressive" , then millions would have flocked there, didn't happen. The Russian Communist Party is the largest backer of these fake "republics" (just look at their vote from yesterday) and communists from many countries went there to fight for them BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMUNIST. Funny how there was no discontent in any other oblast in the middle of the country or anywhere else.

I know, I worked in the defense industry at the time and was working with them before this went down (been to the embassy more than a couple of times). I'm half Ukrainian, speak the language, and have studied Ukrainian history since the 1970s.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:30:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#33]
who here has Tik Tok?

eta:

tanks rolling

moar

and even moar
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:31:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FrankyRay] [#34]

Found this....couldn't of been that debilitating because everyone walked onto that blackhawk.

View All Quotes

Pulling out .mil advisors or spooks?

They do look military.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/BlackHawkExtract_01_jpg-2281739.JPG

Interesting. But don't MEDEVAC birds fly with red crosses on them? Could just be a temporary designation, I suppose.

[edit]- Oh, wait... that says Polish border. The video was supposedly on the Romanian border. Still, I guess it is more confirmation that Black Hawks are operating on the Ukrainian border.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#35]

ty!

View All Quotes

Jan. 19 vs. Feb. 13
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLoGWV6XIAE7LE6?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

ty!

Doubtful. "limited" Russian commitment = Full Ukrainian commitment, which means full Russian commitment which means full blown war.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Okay, look at a map. Ukraine is only second to Russia as far as size of a country in Europe. Ukraine is larger than France with 42 million people who hate Putin. How exactly is he going to "roll in" and take the whole country?
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:35:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#37]
- Please stop disrupting this thread -
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#38]
who here has Tik Tok?

eta:

tanks rolling

moar

and even moar
View Quote

Some T-90s
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By aswrg7:
Russian propaganda is spinning up too:

So, we have forces massing near the border continuously (with some possibly re-shuffling, which could be a bid to throw off the OSINT folks), yesterday's cyber attacks, and atrocity propaganda spinning up about Donbas....this looks like war getting ready to start.  (Admittedly, maybe Russia just WANTS us to think that).
View Quote

Soon they will find Yellow Cake, baby formula, pried open incubators, and more mass graves.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:36:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Ironic, given Ukraine has a big Nazi problem, not Russia.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS7inJKOsaI

Ironic that all you post is Russian propaganda. Clown.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#41]

There's no doubt that he's a big enough fuck up to do something like that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
Am I hearing this correctly?

Are people REALLY suggesting that the Embassy destroyed computers, because Joe Biden was storing evidence of his and Hunter's illegal activitiesin the Embassy computers?

Quit taking a tongue-in-cheek statement so seriously.  Fuck, you're wound up.
To be fair, Hunter is so fried he leaves guns, crack pipes, and LE creds in rental cars, and left a laptop with criminal dealings and him fucking underage hookers at a repair shop and forgot about it, it's not out of the bounds of possibility that he accidentally cc'd child pron and payoff info to a buddy in the local embassy's official email instead of his encrypted private one.

There's no doubt that he's a big enough fuck up to do something like that.

A long history of having the MSM not publicizing things about your family isn’t incentive for covering your tracks.   I laugh when I hear people saying China, Russia and Ukraine have leverage over Biden and the Democrats because it doesn’t matter what evidence they have.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#42]
who here has Tik Tok?

eta:

tanks rolling

moar

and even moar
View Quote

didn't see NSVT or DShK or PKT in the commander position. Figure if loaded for bear they would be on there no? Stored within the tank perhaps?
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
These are fire and forget, they are not moving to a new position very quickly
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:45:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#44]

View All Quotes

My Ukrainian family fought the Nazis and my mother (who is still alive) remembers the executions of Ukrainians by Nazis in her village and them taking my grandfather's business. They wound up in German camp where my grandmother was beaten for asking Nazi guards for medicine when my mother came down with diphtheria.

Here, learn something:

UPA (Ukrainian Insurgent Army) recruitment poster which shows a UPA soldier bayoneting two effigies: Hitler and Stalin.

And here are two very good documentaries on the subject:

Thе Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part ONE
Th? Ukrainian Insurgent Army - Chronicles 1942-1954 (PART ONE) | release 2014

Thе Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part TWO
Th? Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part TWO

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#45]

My Ukrainian family fought the Nazis and my mother (who is still alive) remembers the executions of Ukrainians by Nazis in her village and them taking my grandfather's business. They wound up in German camp where my grandmother was beaten for asking Nazi guards for medicine when my mother came down with diphtheria.

Here dunce, learn something:

UPA (Ukrainian Insurgent Army) recruitment poster which shows a UPA soldier bayoneting two effigies: Hitler and Stalin.

https://m.day.kyiv.ua/sites/default/files/main/openpublish_article/20111222/475-8-1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXYyY6lBeUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXw32fbqnqE
View All Quotes

https://m.day.kyiv.ua/sites/default/files/main/openpublish_article/20111222/475-8-1.jpg

He's a known troll. In every Ukraine thread all he does is state extreme Russian propaganda to incite a response. True basement dweller.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#46]

Okay, look at a map. Ukraine is only second to Russia as far as size of a country in Europe. Ukraine is larger than France with 42 million people who hate Putin. How exactly is he going to "roll in" and take the whole country?
View All Quotes

I was thinking they're likely to shoot people and blow people up.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By WildBill375:

He's a known troll. In every Ukraine thread all he does is state extreme Russian propaganda to incite a response. True basement dweller.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBill375:

Thanks.

He did! LOL!
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:51:40 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

At this point we should call it schrodinger's drawdown.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Th Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part ONE

Th Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part TWO
View All Quotes

Th Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part ONE

Th Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part TWO
The soviets killed 3.9 million Ukrainians by starvation

The nazis were welcomed as heros, and I can't blame them.  Then the nazis turned on them
Page / 5591
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top