Site Notices
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

LOL! Not exactly.

Yanukovych was the "communist lite" Party of Regions candidate which was directly funded by the Kremlin in an orchestrated and corrupt election - The Communist Party of Ukraine (also Kremlin supported) also backed Yanukovych. Paul Manafort was his campaign manager (through his consulting firm) and was paid to get him in on behalf of the Kremlin. When Yanukovych took office, he instituted the takeover for Putin which included (but not limited to): changing school curriculum to reflect Russian history and erase parts of Ukrainian history, changing the national language from Ukrainian to Russian and Ukrainian, cut all military modernization cooperation projects with the USA, etc. and what sparked the revolution to oust the Russian agent Yanukovych was when he stated that Russian troops would occupy several Ukrainian military bases for "cooperation" purposes. At the about same time, Manafort, acting as Trump's campaign manager, attended the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and he and his team stunned the Republican committee when they opened up a meeting calling for the Republican Party's stance on arming Ukraine with lethal high-tech weapons to change from favorable to unfavorable. After Yanukovych was ousted, yes Nuland and company did butt in and manipulate Ukrainian politics (and I did not like that at all), but this is not what caused the ouster of Yanukovych. Afterwards, hundreds of Kremlin-bought Ukrainian agents in the government were thrown out and prosecuted and the Ukrainian Communist Party was disbanded, BUT the Party of Regions still exists - NOTE: former Ukrainian Poroshenko, the Ukrainian billionaire, is now under indictment for high crimes due to dealing behind the scenes with Russia on energy issues. Poroshenko was a founder of the Party of Regions (whose founding purpose was to break Ukraine up into more autonomous oblasts/fracture the country hence the name "Regions").

Parts of Donetsk and Luhansk obalsts (in the Donbass area) were taken over with Russian military help and Kremlin strategy NOT by a bunch of freedom-loving micro ethnicities. Millions fled those areas - if they were so freedom loving with Ukraine's government being "so oppressive" , then millions would have flocked there, didn't happen. The Russian Communist Party is the largest backer of these fake "republics" (just look at their vote from yesterday) and communists from many countries went there to fight for them BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMUNIST. Funny how there was no discontent in any other oblast in the middle of the country or anywhere else.

I know, I worked in the defense industry at the time and was working with them before this went down (been to the embassy more than a couple of times). I'm half Ukrainian, speak the language, and have studied Ukrainian history since the 1970s.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tstorms:
Originally Posted By Scottman:

Like the Obama admin in 2014.

Nobody wants to here what really happened in 2014. That's Russian disinformation cookoo talk

I'm all ears. Be sure to cite where you got your information and your background.

Yanukovych was democratically elected and was overthrown by a coup orchestrated by Victoria Nuland. That's a fact.

It doesn't excuse Russia's actions and current threats. But it is a fact

LOL! Not exactly.

Yanukovych was the "communist lite" Party of Regions candidate which was directly funded by the Kremlin in an orchestrated and corrupt election - The Communist Party of Ukraine (also Kremlin supported) also backed Yanukovych. Paul Manafort was his campaign manager (through his consulting firm) and was paid to get him in on behalf of the Kremlin. When Yanukovych took office, he instituted the takeover for Putin which included (but not limited to): changing school curriculum to reflect Russian history and erase parts of Ukrainian history, changing the national language from Ukrainian to Russian and Ukrainian, cut all military modernization cooperation projects with the USA, etc. and what sparked the revolution to oust the Russian agent Yanukovych was when he stated that Russian troops would occupy several Ukrainian military bases for "cooperation" purposes. At the about same time, Manafort, acting as Trump's campaign manager, attended the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and he and his team stunned the Republican committee when they opened up a meeting calling for the Republican Party's stance on arming Ukraine with lethal high-tech weapons to change from favorable to unfavorable. After Yanukovych was ousted, yes Nuland and company did butt in and manipulate Ukrainian politics (and I did not like that at all), but this is not what caused the ouster of Yanukovych. Afterwards, hundreds of Kremlin-bought Ukrainian agents in the government were thrown out and prosecuted and the Ukrainian Communist Party was disbanded, BUT the Party of Regions still exists - NOTE: former Ukrainian Poroshenko, the Ukrainian billionaire, is now under indictment for high crimes due to dealing behind the scenes with Russia on energy issues. Poroshenko was a founder of the Party of Regions (whose founding purpose was to break Ukraine up into more autonomous oblasts/fracture the country hence the name "Regions").

Parts of Donetsk and Luhansk obalsts (in the Donbass area) were taken over with Russian military help and Kremlin strategy NOT by a bunch of freedom-loving micro ethnicities. Millions fled those areas - if they were so freedom loving with Ukraine's government being "so oppressive" , then millions would have flocked there, didn't happen. The Russian Communist Party is the largest backer of these fake "republics" (just look at their vote from yesterday) and communists from many countries went there to fight for them BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMUNIST. Funny how there was no discontent in any other oblast in the middle of the country or anywhere else.

I know, I worked in the defense industry at the time and was working with them before this went down (been to the embassy more than a couple of times). I'm half Ukrainian, speak the language, and have studied Ukrainian history since the 1970s.

You've copied and pasted that bullshit how many times in this thread? But what do I know, I'm a known troll. You guys a circle jerk!
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:31:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#2]

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:

Yanukovych was elected largely based on Kremlin money funnelled by the KGB to Manafort.

Nuland having something to do with Euromaidon is facebook- level conspiracy bs.
View All Quotes

Yanukovych was democratically elected and was overthrown by a coup orchestrated by Victoria Nuland. That's a fact.

Yanukovych was elected largely based on Kremlin money funnelled by the KGB to Manafort.

So what? Yanukovych was stepping down and the new election was only a few months away. The fact is, the Nulandistan candidate wasn't going to win.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
View Quote

Wow.  Tensions are high...

God bless all of the people in harm's way.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Good hunting Ukraine!
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:43:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 07Commander] [#7]
Originally Posted By Bunn19:
How soon until Russia “finds” a mass grave of ethnic Russians in the Donbas region and while doing the investigating happens to get “attacked” by Ukrainian soldiers?

I expect some type of false flag event like this to take place any day. They are already planting the seeds for something along these lines.
View Quote

Just saw there’s a ABC News video on YouTube from an hour ago, “Russia finds mass graves on Ukraine”.
Russia claims it found mass graves in Ukraine
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:46:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Amped] [#8]

View Quote

Significance? I show IRON23 landed 8 months ago and the LOKI82 landed in FL. The SWAB85 isn’t found on flight tracker
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

They're just now taking concrete measures? WTF have they been doing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 07Commander:

Just saw there’s a ABC News video on YouTube from an hour ago, “Russia finds mass graves on Ukraine”.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNPsZzRRffM
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bunn19:
How soon until Russia “finds” a mass grave of ethnic Russians in the Donbas region and while doing the investigating happens to get “attacked” by Ukrainian soldiers?

I expect some type of false flag event like this to take place any day. They are already planting the seeds for something along these lines.

Typical.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:54:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tstorms] [#11]

View Quote

They denied the Katyn forest massacre as well. Not sure who they're trying to convince
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

Pulling out .mil advisors or spooks?

They do look military.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/BlackHawkExtract_01_jpg-2281739.JPG

Javalin and NLAW instructors hopefully.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:06:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Ron Paul comments on Trudeau in Canuckistan, US credibility & Ukraine

US Credibility Collapse: Russian Troops Returning After Exercises...Like They Said
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:19:02 PM EDT
[#14]

You've copied and pasted that bullshit how many times in this thread? But what do I know, I'm a known troll. You guys a circle jerk!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scottman:

Like the Obama admin in 2014.

Nobody wants to here what really happened in 2014. That's Russian disinformation cookoo talk

I'm all ears. Be sure to cite where you got your information and your background.

LOL! Not exactly.

No, I dont think you are a Russian troll, you are just dumb.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:19:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#15]

So what? Yanukovych was stepping down and the new election was only a few months away. The fact is, the Nulandistan candidate wasn't going to win.
View All Quotes

Maybe I misunderstood your post - disregard my first comment.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Amped:

Significance? I show IRON23 landed 8 months ago and the LOKI82 landed in FL. The SWAB85 isn’t found on flight tracker
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Amped:

Airborne command posts.

Normally one is out n about somewhere
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:24:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 4v50:
Ron Paul comments on Trudeau in Canuckistan, US credibility & Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK0_WaLrIpw
View Quote

I was a huge supporter of Ron Paul from the late 80s through 2012 (even bought 50 Ron Paul for President campaign signs and put them out). Then, he started to be a regular guest on RT News and now spouts foreign policy talking points that Russia agrees with. (I haven't watched the video you posted but will tomorrow.)
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:28:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CPT_CAVEMAN] [#18]

I was a huge supporter of Ron Paul from the late 80s through 2012 (even bought 50 Ron Paul for President campaign signs and put them out). Then, he started to be a regular guest on RT News and now spouts foreign policy talking points that Russia agrees with. (I haven't watched the video you posted but will tomorrow.)
View Quote

I can definitely see how his views would run inline with what Russia would want.

The founders didn't want us to be all up in the world's bidness, or have a 87M man standing army, etc.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:30:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#19]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

I can definitely see how his views would run inline with what Russia would want.
View All Quotes

It's quite sad. I didn't agree with his foreign policy all the time but still really liked him on 90% of political issue. Then, he went off the deep end.

Your other comment: The founders didn't want us to be all up in the world's bidness, or have a 87M man standing army, etc.

True and I agree with that. The only issue is when a large power starts eating away at the world it can eventually wind up on your doorstep with a large appetite.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Seriously. If they haven't been getting ready and haven't took this serious until just now then they are in true trouble
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#21]

The founders didn't want us to be all up in the world's bidness, or have a 87M man standing army, etc.
View Quote

It is all about scale. They didn't want to be under the influence of foreigners either, no taxation without representation or something. Easy to be isolationist back in the day and achieve that goal.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:47:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Scrolling through this guys twitter it looks like he's got some interesting imagery.

https://twitter.com/KyleJGlen

Many of his posts have gifs showing difference in sat images, I can't get the links to copy for embedding.  

View Quote

What's the significance of this? Packing up to go home or board landing ships for invasion?
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:50:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FrankyRay] [#23]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Javalin and NLAW instructors hopefully.
View Quote

Looking again at that one video of the "extraction," it's poor quality and hard to tell, but I get the impression that two of them might be female. Watch it closely at 0:29

And speaking of the video itself, that format looks like old 4:3 ratio. Which, in a way, might give credibility to it being captured by some random Romanian with an old camera.

Also, with respect to the flights to that area, another interesting tweet from AUTINT

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AUT_INT/status/1494067973283360773?cxt=HHwWisC9nfy5_7spAAAA[/tweet]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

To be fair we wouldn't be a country if France hadn't sponsored a nice little insurgency against their great power rival, poured weapons into north America via shady front companies, sent some trainers, and eventually sent a disposable conventional force (mostly naval power) to the theater while also nibbling at Britain's other holdings.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Bah... formatting got wonky on my previous post and the tweet's not showing.

Attachment Attached File

What I find interesting is the speculation of the area being used for "potential real evacuations."
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Military Today news is stating the Russians shipped cannisters of ammonia to Eastern Ukraine which they may leak intentionally to claim a chemical attack.

Only posting this for the screen cap potential later!
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 11:22:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By glockluv:
Military Today news is stating the Russians shipped cannisters of ammonia to Eastern Ukraine which they may leak intentionally to claim a chemical attack.

Only posting this for the screen cap potential later!
View Quote

Anything is possible with the Russians.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

View Quote

We should see what Vegas betting odds are for which False Flag Russia will use to invade.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 11:42:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GroundhogOZ] [#29]
In the unlikely event where the Russians mount a full scale conventional invasion - what would they do from the north and how would they use the stealth pontoon bridge across the Pripet River

Here are two maps, at different scales to aid your decision making and logistics planning.  

The weather forecast for Pripyat for the next 7 days is +1 to +7 degrees celsius and you have 15BTG at your disposal.  

Areas shaded darker green are marsh/forest
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GroundhogOZ:
In the unlikely event where the Russians mount a full scale conventional invasion - what would they do from the north and how would they use the stealth pontoon bridge across the Pripet River

Here are two maps, at different scales to aid your decision making and logistics planning.  

https://i.imgur.com/DZKiCrC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/m2JvOHP.jpg

The weather forecast for Pripyat for the next 7 days is +1 to +7 degrees celsius and you have 15BTG at your disposal.  

View Quote

I’d start by taking a good hard look at my map. Nope…can’t find Pripyat.  Going home.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:14:03 AM EDT
[#31]

We should see what Vegas betting odds are for which False Flag Russia will use to invade.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

I don't think the Russians give a shit about world opinion anymore
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:37:56 AM EDT
[#33]
SKYKING EAMs on 8892 kHz.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:41:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

What's the significance of this? Packing up to go home or board landing ships for invasion?
View All Quotes
Scrolling through this guys twitter it looks like he's got some interesting imagery.

Many of his posts have gifs showing difference in sat images, I can't get the links to copy for embedding.  

The guy is inferring  the troops were moved to the landing ships.  It was rumored the troop ships were mainly empty as it would be a rough ride.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:42:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:43:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By grambosc:
View Quote

what is that? what does it mean
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:46:20 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Any links on where one may listen to this live?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:47:03 AM EDT
[#38]

The guy is inferring  the troops were moved to the landing ships.  It was rumored the troop ships were mainly empty as it would be a rough ride.
View All Quotes

I saw a video on that they were in fact heavy and low in the water on there cruise from russia, a guy did measurements of the sides of the numbers from pics when they were empty and at dock and did measurements from the pics of the recent cruise to Crimea and they were noticeably sitting lower in the water.  but who knows.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:47:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By XeroSygnal:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XeroSygnal:

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:50:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 12:55:09 AM EDT
[#41]
That was creepy, I see that a sky king message went out and then heard about 12 f-35 flying overhead. Hopefully it’s just a training message and not dispersal of forces
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 1:02:37 AM EDT
[#42]
For those who would like to monitor the EAMs (Emergency Action Messages) and Sky King messages that are broadcast on HF radio, use this link:

Once there, you will be on the default frequency they have set. You'll need to change this by typing the frequency you want to monitor in the little rectangular shaped box that has kHz listed beside it. Punch in 8992 and hit enter. Other frequencies that often have this traffic include 11175, 4724 and sometimes 6739. Some frequencies are more active than others. And some may offer better reception depending on the time of day. The person operating this is based in the Netherlands, FWIW.

There will be long periods where you hear little or nothing. Other times the messages will come hard and fast. That was the case today during late morning. There was almost a constant stream of EAMs going out on 8992.

You really aren't going to know what is happening by listening to these. Only the people who have access to the codes will be able to decipher these messages. But they are still interesting to listen to. Often during periods of crisis, the number and frequency of these messages will dramatically increase.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 1:23:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
For those who would like to monitor the EAMs (Emergency Action Messages) and Sky King messages that are broadcast on HF radio, use this link:

Once there, you will be on the default frequency they have set. You'll need to change this by typing the frequency you want to monitor in the little rectangular shaped box that has kHz listed beside it. Punch in 8992 and hit enter. Other frequencies that often have this traffic include 11175, 4724 and sometimes 6739. Some frequencies are more active than others. And some may offer better reception depending on the time of day. The person operating this is based in the Netherlands, FWIW.

There will be long periods where you hear little or nothing. Other times the messages will come hard and fast. That was the case today during late morning. There was almost a constant stream of EAMs going out on 8992.

You really aren't going to know what is happening by listening to these. Only the people who have access to the codes will be able to decipher these messages. But they are still interesting to listen to. Often during periods of crisis, the number and frequency of these messages will dramatically increase.
View Quote

Neat. Thank you for the info.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 1:40:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Somewhat unusual to see two separate aircraft apparently change course like that, abruptly.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 1:46:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#45]
Hmmmm, then a couple of F-16s show up in the vicinity of FORTE12, the RQ-4 Global Hawk.

Weird activity going on. Could they actually be escorting the RQ-4 and guarding it from some sort of perceived threat?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 1:49:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#46]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Hmmmm, then a couple of F-16s show up in the vicinity of FORTE12, the RQ-4 Global Hawk.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLxoW8xWYAMh-xw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Weird activity going on. Could they actually be escorting the RQ-4 and guarding it from some sort of perceived threat?
View Quote

I see we are following the same pages

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 1:59:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Russian media reports Donbass firing back.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 2:10:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GroundhogOZ] [#48]

Donbas region - bottom right
Kharkiv/Kharkov - top, center-left
Dnipro - bottom left

A lot of the OSInt is white noise

Blinken and Harris to Munich ---> 18th-20th Feb

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 6:53:06 AM EDT
[#49]
No matter what the Russians says I do not think anyone will believe them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 7:53:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WoodHeat] [#50]
Originally Posted By GroundhogOZ:

https://i.imgur.com/DZKiCrC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/m2JvOHP.jpg

View Quote

There were some later pics on Twitter indicating that the bridge was taken down yesterday.

Page / 5591
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top