BCM
User Panel

Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

I saw a video on that they were in fact heavy and low in the water on there cruise from russia, a guy did measurements of the sides of the numbers from pics when they were empty and at dock and did measurements from the pics of the recent cruise to Crimea and they were noticeably sitting lower in the water.  but who knows.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Scrolling through this guys twitter it looks like he's got some interesting imagery.

https://twitter.com/KyleJGlen

Many of his posts have gifs showing difference in sat images, I can't get the links to copy for embedding.  

What's the significance of this? Packing up to go home or board landing ships for invasion?

The guy is inferring  the troops were moved to the landing ships.  It was rumored the troop ships were mainly empty as it would be a rough ride.

I saw a video on that they were in fact heavy and low in the water on there cruise from russia, a guy did measurements of the sides of the numbers from pics when they were empty and at dock and did measurements from the pics of the recent cruise to Crimea and they were noticeably sitting lower in the water.  but who knows.

That guy's analysis of loading was pretty weak. His "loaded" photo was from a different aspect and the supposed waterline was obviously a swell in the foreground. Besides, ballast is a thing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 7:58:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By t75fnaco3pwzhd:

Neat. Thank you for the info.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By t75fnaco3pwzhd:
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
For those who would like to monitor the EAMs (Emergency Action Messages) and Sky King messages that are broadcast on HF radio, use this link:

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Once there, you will be on the default frequency they have set. You'll need to change this by typing the frequency you want to monitor in the little rectangular shaped box that has kHz listed beside it. Punch in 8992 and hit enter. Other frequencies that often have this traffic include 11175, 4724 and sometimes 6739. Some frequencies are more active than others. And some may offer better reception depending on the time of day. The person operating this is based in the Netherlands, FWIW.

There will be long periods where you hear little or nothing. Other times the messages will come hard and fast. That was the case today during late morning. There was almost a constant stream of EAMs going out on 8992.

You really aren't going to know what is happening by listening to these. Only the people who have access to the codes will be able to decipher these messages. But they are still interesting to listen to. Often during periods of crisis, the number and frequency of these messages will dramatically increase.

Neat. Thank you for the info.

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 8:11:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By stanprophet09:
No matter what the Russians says I do not think anyone will believe them.
View Quote

Unfortunately,if you read some of the threads on here you’re going to find no shortage of those convinced that “the globalists” have convinced Biden to start a war with the only nation standing in the way of globohomo and such nonsense.

Attachment Attached File

I have little doubt some of them will be talking about Ukraine declaring “marshal law” and executing anyone who resists soon enough as that’s what Russian news is now promoting.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By glockluv:
Military Today news is stating the Russians shipped cannisters of ammonia to Eastern Ukraine which they may leak intentionally to claim a chemical attack.

Only posting this for the screen cap potential later!
View Quote

Ammonia is so small that it defeats all filters,  commercial or military, only a self contained breathing apparatus is safe.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 8:42:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#5]
Originally Posted By Kharn:

Ammonia is so small that it defeats all filters,  commercial or military, only a self contained breathing apparatus is safe.

Kharn
View Quote

I disagree. They make filters that are effective. I worked with it for 16 years and only in a very confined area would SCBA be needed. Out doors a respirator would be fine
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Red Storm Rising also had a build up of Russian propaganda and false flag stuff to precipitate something, looks like what they might be doing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
Red Storm Rising also had a build up of Russian propaganda and false flag stuff to precipitate something, looks like what they might be doing.
View Quote

It’s the Russian way.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 9:51:49 AM EDT
[#9]
DOW futures down about 150 and off the lows.

If this was anything real, it'd be down 1k. DAX & CAC 40 are actually up in cash session.

Somebody tell Brandon that trying to get more corn pop 'face time' is only making it worse
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#10]
The coward Russians shelled an occupied pre school.
Two teachers were injured. No casulties to the children.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By pr24guy:
View Quote

Source?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By InHocSigno:

Source?
View Quote

not sure his source but it was on the headline news this morning when I was getting ready for work.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Both sides are likely to start engaging in atrocity propaganda.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:21:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Wow, that seems like a pretty big move towards escalation.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:31:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#18]
Originally Posted By Libilaw:
That was creepy, I see that a sky king message went out and then heard about 12 f-35 flying overhead. Hopefully it’s just a training message and not dispersal of forces
View Quote

They were pretty active yesterday. I listen via shortwave radio.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Everyone following along should mark this page 68 of the thread of the proof that an invasion is definitely going to happen if they were on the fence about it.   History repeating itself, or something.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#20]

Source?
View All Quotes

Source?

Ukraine crisis: Kindergarten shelled by Russian-backed forces, says Ukrainian military
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#21]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC0mfmQ5sK8
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Kharn:

Kharn
View Quote

You think gas masks work by physically filtering out chemical agents?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#23]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC0mfmQ5sK8
View Quote
Good thing that shell wasn't 4' to the left and thru the window.

And I'm sure the US is going to get right on those Russian demands
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:46:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EvanWilliams] [#24]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
RUSSIA INSISTS ON WITHDRAWAL OF ALL U.S. FORCES FROM CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE - RIA

lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Bold
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#25]
That kindergarten wall has some of the most unusual damage patterns for having been hit with modern artillery of any shell type..
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#26]
RUSSIA INSISTS ON WITHDRAWAL OF ALL U.S. FORCES FROM CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE - RIA

lol
View Quote

Does Russia have a different definition of Central Europe than the one I'm used to?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:50:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#27]
Originally Posted By Trash_Panda:

You think gas masks work by physically filtering out chemical agents?
View Quote

No. Cartridges are loaded with materials that protect the user from the NH3. Green cartridge.

If you think otherwise you are ignorant on this subject

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By RhodesianSon:
Both sides are likely to start engaging in atrocity propaganda.
View Quote

Greetings, fellow firearms enthusiast!
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:56:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

LOL Damn.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By degsjunk:
That kindergarten wall has some of the most unusual damage patterns for having been hit with modern artillery of any shell type..
View Quote

I thought the same thing.  Looked more like a hydraulic battering ram hit or something like that.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:00:25 AM EDT
[#32]

One of my kids was having a tantrum at the age of four.

We gave him a Graham Cracker.

Given his mood, he screamed, “No, I want a bigger Graham Cracker!”

That’s Putin
View Quote

I have a 20month old who did this today.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:00:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: degsjunk] [#33]
Originally Posted By thederrick106:

I thought the same thing.  Looked more like a hydraulic battering ram hit or something like that.
View Quote

Maybe Putin is busting out ye olde cannons
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#34]

That’s Putin
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Spade:

lol

Does Russia have a different definition of Central Europe than the one I'm used to?

That’s Putin

And of course Catherine believed Russia was too vast to defend, so they must attack.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Shouldn't there be some kind of exploding shrapnel or something inside the building tearing up stuff after the shell got in?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#36]
It’s just, odd, how they’re reporting this.  In this day and age, you’d have live streams and vids of the shelling as it’s happening, pics of the dust before it had settled.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:05:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Shouldn't there be some kind of exploding shrapnel or something inside the building tearing up stuff after the shell got in?
View All Quotes

It could have been a ballistic dud.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Maybe. What type of warhead was it? And size?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#39]

lol
View Quote

They can "insist" in one hand and shit in the other.  Let us know which one fills up first.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By JustaGunNut:

Maybe. What type of warhead was it? And size?
View Quote

And country manufactured lol.

Then again, I’ve never had a faulty wolf round
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:09:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#41]
We should send a one word response to that list of insane Russian demands.

NUTS!

It was the perfect response to the Germans from the 101st Airborne at Bastogne. It would seem equally appropriate for this situation today.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

I haven't seen the letter but I'm pretty sure it reads something like this. Dear President Biden go and get your fucking shinebox. Billy Batts sends his regards.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Damage pattern does look a little odd, like a direct fire weapon that either wasn't explosive or didn't explode. Also a surprising lack of damage outside and to adjacent windows. No apparent frag damage outside either.
Maybe something got mixed up in translation or there is just something odd going on.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#45]
meanwhile in Moldova

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:16:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#46]
Anyone else been watching the "DW", which is the German English speaking news on YouTube?

It's hilarious. The Germans are absolutely hilarious.  They refuse to send Ukraine any weapons whatsoever, but they are sending them 5,000 ballistic helmets and some "financial assistance."  

Isn't that nice of the Germans? They'll work in tandem with a Russian oil and natural gas company to build the Nord Stream 2 that bypasses the Ukraine thereby ensuring that Ukraine economy will collapse then toss them some spare change.  Real nice of them.

NATO does not work with Germany and France as members.  The French have always been in and out of NATO never fully contributing.  The Germans have not contributed significantly to NATO since its unification.  In fact, both Germany and France are continuously threatening to form an "EU Military" and in that effort provide a security arrangement that would nullify NATO and reduce U.S. influence in Europe.  Let's also remember that Trump had attempted to renegotiate deals with Germany and the EU, because the EU is not a fair trading partner to the USA.  We allow good made in the EU into the US market with far fewer barriers than they do ours.  

Either the nations of NATO need to be equally contributing states or they need to be made vassal states of the USA, which means that we force them through economic measures to pay their 2% of GDP defense commitments.  It's time for some tough love of NATO.  Trump understood that, say what you want about Donald Trump but the man may have been the first U.S. President to understand the necessity for tough love with NATO.   The GOP needs to start to form coalitions across the aisle to get the U.S. to pressure NATO to do more by playing hardball with the Europeans economically.  We can't afford to let Europe become vassal states of Russia and they refuse to be our equal partners so it's time to put them into submission.

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:16:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#47]
It’s just, odd, how they’re reporting this.  In this day and age, you’d have live streams and vids of the shelling as it’s happening, pics of the dust before it had settled.
View Quote

Good enough? This was sent to me on Telegram. Reupped to my YT account.

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Kremlin propaganda machine in high gear on "patriot" news websites - here are just some links posted on WhatReallyHappened.com from some other pay-triot websites:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-and-donbass-rebels-accuse-each-other-violating-ceasefire-kremlin-denies-troop

https://www.globalresearch.ca/western-arm-shipment-ukraine-aimed-perpetuating-violence-donbass/5770756 - One of the principles from GlobalResearch.ca is a regular guest on the Power Hour radio program - spouts RT News and other Kremlin BS like its gospel.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/nazis-globalist-liberals-prefer-ignore/5770760

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/how-much-will-bidens-ukraine-policy-cost-americans

Comment by the editor of WhatReallyHappened.com regarding articles on Ukrainian school being hit:

"That this is a false-flag is obvious, given that schools were hit. Going for the maximum shock value is the hallmark of a false-flag, but I seriously doubt that the schools were hit from the Donbass!

Putin has wisely pulled the plug on Russian recognition of the DPR and LPR, negating the possibility of Kiev starting a war by invading sovereign states."

Long time Russian Apologist Paul Craig Roberts
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2022/02/15/washington-has-been-predicting-a-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-for-8-years/

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2022/02/12/russia-is-learning-the-price-of-relying-on-diplomacy-with-the-west/

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2022/02/11/someone-needs-to-tell-the-kremlin-that-the-ukraine-crisis-is-over/

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2022/02/09/there-is-no-ukrainian-crisis/

Hal "Kremlin Gremlin" Turner:
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/ukraine-army-fires-mortars-into-luhansk

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/dashcam-video-claims-to-show-tactical-nuke-detonation-in-ukraine
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#49]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLzd7KPXEAMgFs5?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Glad to hear Russia is de-escalating
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
Anyone else been watching the "DW", which is the German English speaking news on YouTube?

It's hilarious. The Germans are absolutely hilarious.  They refuse to send Ukraine any weapons whatsoever, but they are sending them 5,000 ballistic helmets and some "financial assistance."  

Isn't that nice of the Germans? They'll work in tandem with a Russian oil and natural gas company to build the Nord Stream 2 that bypasses the Ukraine thereby ensuring that Ukraine economy will collapse then toss them some spare change.  Real nice of them.

NATO does not work with Germany and France as members.  The French have always been in and out of NATO never fully contributing.  The Germans have not contributed significantly to NATO since its unification.  In fact, both Germany and France are continuously threatening to form an "EU Military" and in that effort provide a security arrangement that would nullify NATO and reduce U.S. influence in Europe.  Let's also remember that Trump had attempted to renegotiate deals with Germany and the EU, because the EU is not a fair trading partner to the USA.  We allow good made in the EU into the US market with far fewer barriers than they do ours.  

Either the nations of NATO need to be equally contributing states or they need to be made vassal states of the USA, which means that we force them through economic measures to pay their 2% of GDP defense commitments.  It's time for some tough love of NATO.  Trump understood that, say what you want about Donald Trump but the man may have been the first U.S. President to understand the necessity for tough love with NATO.   The GOP needs to start to form coalitions across the aisle to get the U.S. to pressure NATO to do more by playing hardball with the Europeans economically.  We can't afford to let Europe become vassal states of Russia and they refuse to be our equal partners so it's time to put them into submission.

View Quote

So true.
Page / 5591
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top