Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 985 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#1]
"China eases control to let ruble fall faster against yuan
China is easing government exchange rate controls to let the Russian ruble fall faster in value against the Chinese yuan in a move that would help to insulate Beijing from economic sanctions on Moscow"

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/china-eases-control-ruble-fall-faster-yuan-83360995
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By voodochild:

Should sell it to the US so we can reverse engineer it and find out how it works and find it's weaknesses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
https://i.postimg.cc/DZ8ZbpMn/4vxmnialalm81.jpg

Well, UKR has the latest Russian AAA.

Should sell it to the US so we can reverse engineer it and find out how it works and find it's weaknesses.

Sort of assuming they want to intel the crap out of it and then give a small portion of it back to the Russians.
Then they will probably work a nice deal on a trade
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes

I would like to think that is already planned.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:
I cannot believe (well I can), but it makes my head full of fuck how much equipment is abandoned in good working order.  

At least render it inoperative before you walk off!  (well, no not really)

View Quote

It's just a training exercise. We'll circle back and grab it later. No big deal.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Yep. That man has risen to the occasion. I guess you can never predict something like that. The guy is becoming a cultural icon. He is the face of an ordinary person being brave.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Their biggest mistake was thinking Zelensky was just a comic.

Yep. That man has risen to the occasion. I guess you can never predict something like that. The guy is becoming a cultural icon. He is the face of an ordinary person being brave.
"I need ammunition not a ride!"

One of the greatest political quotes of my lifetime. Right up there with. "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
The Biden administration has just authorized the use of chemical weapons by Russian forces in Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Psaki suggests Putin will NOT cross a red line if he uses chemical weapons in Ukraine and says 'we're trying to prevent a world war'

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested on Thursday that Vladimir Putin using chemical weapons was not a 'red line' for the United States to prompt a military response.

She doubled down on President Joe Biden's stance that America won't have boots on the ground in the Ukraine. And she refused to say what - if anything - would change that.

'I'm not going to get into red lines from here,' Psaki said from her podium in the White House briefing room.

'I'm not going to get into hypotheticals,' she noted. 'But the president's intention of sending U.S. military to fight in Ukraine against Russia has not changed.'

American officials have expressed concern that Russia could use chemical weapons after the Russian Defense Ministry said Ukraine could make such a move, in what U.S. officials say could be a false flag operation to justify any moves by Moscow.

More
The Biden administration has just authorized the use of chemical weapons by Russian forces in Ukraine.

Just like the “minor incursion” he said would be allowed.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:42:29 PM EDT
[#7]
think this is video of the tank commander's tank in it.  tweet from today not sure when footage from.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
I still have a hard time understanding how any military can be that bad.
View Quote

Conscript the dumbest people in your society, tell them their going on a training excercise and/or liberate a country that will welcome them with open arms, get shot at by every person in the country that has a gun?

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Exemplary work, comrade!  I shall appropriate and redistribute this, for the greater good.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By CS223:
Saw this pop up on a couple of feeds but no idea who it is or what it says.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/9755
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:
Originally Posted By HipSh0T:
Can anyone confirm the Russians lost a War Hero, high ranking Tank Commander today in a botched assault on Kyiv?
Saw this pop up on a couple of feeds but no idea who it is or what it says.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/9755

Google Translate...

"Participant in the operation in Syria, Deputy Commander of the 31IAP of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant Colonel Khasanov Alexei Narzullayevich on March 5 was landed by our soldiers forever."
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:44:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: whollyshite] [#11]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

You seem pretty comfortable with the idea of wholesale slaughter of the Ukrainian civilian population.
WGAF about them, as long as "we" don't "escalate", and make putin angry, right?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

I didn't say that.  This doesn't have to be an all-or-nothing answer.

No, I actually think our current course of supplying the Ukrainians is a decent strategy, although I would have preferred for it to be more covert.  Probably not possible in this day and age.  It's not a guarantee for a total win, by any means, but it's the level of assistance that we can get away with.

I do think any escalation of involvement is a bad move.  I don't think we should have boots on the ground in Ukraine over this.  No fly zones are also a huge escalation and out.  Cutting deals for jets and flying them out of our (any NATO) bases, even for delivery, is also an escalation.  We don't really want to escalate towards a heads-up fight between arguably the world's two biggest owners of nuclear weapons.

I'll sit over here and root them on while they slot Rooskies.  I'll watch Russia sink into a pit, economically, over their poor decisions. (I'll also later bemoan the idea when it's used against political enemies, but that's another discussion.) I'll let this play out and see how it goes, knowing that a "win" for the UKRs is not guaranteed.  

My guess is that Russia will take control of most, or a large part of the country, and then the really hard part of maintaining control will start.  Eventually, it will end up like AFG ended up for us, that is assuming the UKRs have the stamina, which they seem to have.

This still looks like it could be a marathon, not a sprint, but the UKRs are punching well above their weight limit, so anything can happen.

The above quote was him asking what a "really bad" scenario looked like.  I gave him my opinion.

Now, if Russia acts first with nukes, or attacks on NATO, then that is a big variable change and all bets are off.  I see a low probability of that, though.

You seem pretty comfortable with the idea of wholesale slaughter of the Ukrainian civilian population.
WGAF about them, as long as "we" don't "escalate", and make putin angry, right?

I don't feel that "comfortable" with war, in general.  It should be avoided whenever possible.  This is one of those times where we can do that.

I definitely don't feel comfortable enough with Ukraine to want to put the lives of my fellow countrymen, or a large population of people in Europe, on the line over a war that we have no business in.  We weren't attacked.  We're relatively new in political partners.  We have no treaties.  It's not of exceptional strategic value.  The cost could be potentially catastrophic.

The extent of involvement that I think we need to have is completely maxed out at this point.  Probably a little over what I would like, but definitely no further.  

As I said before, I root them on, and I'm fine with supplying them, but they'll have to fight the battles.

And as far as "wholesale slaughter," I definitely don't want the scale of "wholesale slaughter" that would be had if this went nuclear.  It would be orders of magnitude worse.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:44:16 PM EDT
[#12]

China is easing government exchange rate controls to let the Russian ruble fall faster in value against the Chinese yuan in a move that would help to insulate Beijing from economic sanctions on Moscow"

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/china-eases-control-ruble-fall-faster-yuan-83360995
View Quote

China is going to do whatever is for China - hook or crook
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
It feels weird seeing all the combat video and the territory looks like most of Ohio with the tree lines and giant fields. Scary to think its their backyard for so many people with all the fighting around.
View Quote
People from here always ask me "what's the topography like" or "what the weather like" in Ukraine. I just say "it's the same as here"

Although we do have good topsoil here, there it really is like dark chocolate black soil. Good stuff. During WW2 Germany would ship it back via rail.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:45:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockZen] [#14]
RT Reporting Russians have stuck back and captured some key Ukrainian vehicles and weapons that were abandoned.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Conscript the dumbest people in your society, tell them their going on a training excercise and/or liberate a country that will welcome them with open arms, get shot at by every person in the country that has a gun?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
Originally Posted By Commando223:
I still have a hard time understanding how any military can be that bad.

Then put them in equipment which has been maintained by commanders skimming maintenance money to their own bank accounts.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By GlockZen:
RT Reporting Russians have stuck back and captured some key Ukrainian vehicles and weapons that were abandoned.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNg6WNeWUAY_zFT?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNg6Ys3WUAIL0rf?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNg6ZjgXIAYfysa?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNg6aSSXIAYQqnB?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Looks like a broken down vehicle yard,
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#17]

One of the greatest political quotes of my lifetime. Right up there with. "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
View Quote

And let's not forget Kennedy saying he was a jelly donut.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:47:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PortaJohnPicasso] [#18]

View Quote

Greater than Reagan's quote

Reagan didn't have skin in the game at the same level when he said it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:47:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#19]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

The Ukrainian boys definitely look like they are getting meals regularly. Also they look like fantastic in their gear/camo.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillydilly:
Originally Posted By ydididothis:
Has everyone else noticed how the Ukrainian troops look to be in better shape than the Russian troops? Looks like they're wearing trash bags for gear, can't be comfortable for any of those cocksuckers. I hope they all die.

The Ukrainian boys definitely look like they are getting meals regularly. Also they look like fantastic in their gear/camo.

And they move with confidence and purpose, especially all these videos I see of them shooting RPGs and other anti-tank missiles.  Nothing at all like all the video of fighters in the middle east.  They are motivated.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

View All Quotes
Psaki suggests Putin will NOT cross a red line if he uses chemical weapons in Ukraine and says 'we're trying to prevent a world war'

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested on Thursday that Vladimir Putin using chemical weapons was not a 'red line' for the United States to prompt a military response.

She doubled down on President Joe Biden's stance that America won't have boots on the ground in the Ukraine. And she refused to say what - if anything - would change that.

'I'm not going to get into red lines from here,' Psaki said from her podium in the White House briefing room.

'I'm not going to get into hypotheticals,' she noted. 'But the president's intention of sending U.S. military to fight in Ukraine against Russia has not changed.'

American officials have expressed concern that Russia could use chemical weapons after the Russian Defense Ministry said Ukraine could make such a move, in what U.S. officials say could be a false flag operation to justify any moves by Moscow.

More

It's probably best that everyone keep Putin guessing WTF will get his whole ass blown off.
I mean I'm no expert on foreign policy...
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mancow:

View All Quotes

i would like to think that's already been done and it just needs to be turned back on the russians
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:49:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

That's at least the fifth Pantsir that I've seen them lose and I'm sure there's been more than that. That's not a cheap system
View Quote

Not a cheap system but it’s still a piece of shit. I’ve seen a bunch of them smoked on YouTube from Turkish and Israeli drones. You know, flying in the AIR.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNgUMXpWUAcbud_?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Absolutely mind blowing. She's basically told them they're free to use chemical weapons.
View All Quotes

More

Absolutely mind blowing. She's basically told them they're free to use chemical weapons.

Yup. Jen Psaki just green lighted the use of WMD's.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

I am really just disgusted. I shouldn't be suprised tho.  He threatened to nuke us!!! Time to piss our panties and let madmen do what they want I guess
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

More

Anything to take the focus off how horrible Biden is doing.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

More

She sure wasn’t going to repeat the mistake of the Obama administration and make a red line that they would just ignore.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Not a cheap system but it’s still a piece of shit. I’ve seen a bunch of them smoked on YouTube from Turkish and Israeli drones. You know, flying in the AIR.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:
Originally Posted By Dog1:

That's at least the fifth Pantsir that I've seen them lose and I'm sure there's been more than that. That's not a cheap system

Probably works perfectly well for lawn darting an SU-25
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Consigli:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Consigli:

More

Better response:

All options are on the table.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

JTFC.
We aren't on the same page with Europe apparently, and we have apparently broken from our previous view on this.
What a shitshow.
View Quote

You're obviously misinformed, CNN said that the current administration is dedicated to playing nice with our allies, and no more mean tweets!  I mean, the grown-ups are in charge now, and clearly their complete and total lack of actual success in any foreign policy venture is part of some master plan.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Why?  It runs on diesel, I think we found the weakness
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
Letting their competition die.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By madmathew:
I'm interested in where the troops who went with all that armor went?  Killed, captured or ran off?  It seems that if they ran toward home that they would not be very well received.
View Quote

See a turret blown half a block and you don't have to wonder where the bodies went.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By rgkeller:
That's about right
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rgkeller:
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:

Because he thought that it would be easy like when he took Crimea.  Just like Obama did nothing then, he knew that Biden (and by extension, Nato) wouldn't do shit either.  

If it had been over in 2- 3 days as expected, Putin would have taken what he wanted with only facing token sanctions that he had already planned for.  It wasn't until UKR fought back, that other European countries decided that they better step up and help (while someone else was doing the fighting for them).  As the war dragged on, public sentiment forced chicken-shit politicians to enforce tougher sanctions.  Now Putin doesn't have an offramp where he can save face, so he is forced continue the suicidal path for Russia.
That's about right

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#37]

I don't feel that comfortable with war, in general.  It should be avoided whenever possible.  This is one of those times where we can do that.

I definitely don't feel comfortable enough with Ukraine to want to put the lives of my fellow countrymen, or a large population of people in Europe, on the line over a war that we have no business in.  We weren't attacked.  We're relatively new in political partners.  We have no treaties.  It's not of exceptional strategic value.  The cost could be potentially catastrophic.

The extent of involvement that I think we need to have is completely maxed out at this point.  Probably a little over what I would like, but definitely no further.  

As I said before, I root them on, and I'm fine with supplying them, but they'll have to fight the battles.

And as far as "wholesale slaughter," I definitely don't want the scale of "wholesale slaughter" that would be had if this went nuclear.  It would be orders of magnitude worse.

View Quote

I get it, You are afraid of nukes, and dgaf about the senseless slaughter of innocent people.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:55:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

JTFC.
We aren't on the same page with Europe apparently, and we have apparently broken from our previous view on this.
What a shitshow.
View Quote

It's amazing to me to see Europe's leaders have apparently taken a moment to actually read up on a little bit of history.  OTOH, we have the example of Obama's "bright line" in Syria to show the world that the US, even if it can be bothered to take a stand, won't enforce it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

More

She refused to commit either way. One thing she did NOT say is that would be crossing a red line, she could have said that, she didn't.
It wasn't giving permission quite as much as bidens "minor incursions comment. Her comment was extremely squishy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Maybe they didn't do it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:
Originally Posted By M-1975:
"Russian terrorists cut a high-pressure gas pipeline near Svitlodarsk, Donetsk region - media"

But why?
Maybe they didn't do it.
Nonsensical action to take.

Seriously. If Russia is still sending gas through that pipeline, they are hoping somehow to get paid for it. Why would they destroy their source of revenue (unless they don't care anymore)?

Maybe they didn't do it.

As fooked up as the rest of their misadventure has been, it's a really good bet the Russians did something stupid and did it. Wouldn't really take much though.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#41]

It's probably best that everyone keep Putin guessing WTF will get his whole ass blown off.
View All Quotes

More

It’s not keeping them guessing when you say there will be no military response,  so she just cut the M out of DIME.  Which leaves us with:
Diplomatic: the UN won’t do anything and they have basically no allies.
Information:  people know what shit they are up to outside of Russian and Russia is cutting their people off from the outside world
Economic:  we have already destroyed the economy of Russia
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:57:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BobRoberts] [#42]

View Quote

We got one from Libya
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#43]

[ETA] Someone already beat me to it.
View All Quotes

More

[ETA] Someone already beat me to it.

Let's not get carried away.  She refused to answer a hypothetical that hasn't even been on the table, a chemical weapons attack on the rest of Europe.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

There's bio research labs all over the world. I think it's also obvious that we have bio weapons research going on as well, somewhere. Were any of these bio-weapons labs? There's exactly zero evidence of it, and even if there was it's frankly irrelevant. Hypothetically lets say there were weapons labs and Russia knew about them. An invasion still isn't the right answer when there would have been many other options on the table at that point.
All hypothetical, since there isn't any evidence of it....further, if this was the case they could have struck those labs and left- not made demands about disarmament (which Ukraine should not and will not agree to), Crimea, and L&D. Actions speak louder than words.

Even benign research I'm sure we don't want to Russians to have.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY12ga:
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Really good thread

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/C1BA9406-7D2C-4435-A6D6-89E61AEF7288_jpe-2308217.JPG
Fantastic read. Definitely worth the time . Thank you!

Did anyone else see this tweet???

I have no idea if this is real but here’s the link and below it in the spoiler is the (kinda long) translation

https://web.archive.org/web/20220226224717/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

Click To View Spoiler

Conspiracy theorists need to read this.

Why?  What conspiracy theory does it go against?

The ones that talk about various Russian "justifications" for the invasion- Nazis, labs, NATO, whatever. It simply boils down to Russia wanting the USSR to be a thing again. Thought it was pretty clear.

10-4

Yeah, that always seemed like bullshit.  The boogeyman Azov battalion thing always made me chuckle.  Those "Nazis" that served under a Jewish president.  That's a hard one to understand.

I still want to know what was going on at the labs, though.  It wasn't used as justification by Putin for the invasion publicly. He would have to show proof that he knew about nefarious stuff going on there ahead of time to pass off that lie.

I'm curious as to why the State Department is concerned about Russians getting the research at supposedly benign facilities.  

I just don't want it to be justification in the end.

There's bio research labs all over the world. I think it's also obvious that we have bio weapons research going on as well, somewhere. Were any of these bio-weapons labs? There's exactly zero evidence of it, and even if there was it's frankly irrelevant. Hypothetically lets say there were weapons labs and Russia knew about them. An invasion still isn't the right answer when there would have been many other options on the table at that point.
All hypothetical, since there isn't any evidence of it....further, if this was the case they could have struck those labs and left- not made demands about disarmament (which Ukraine should not and will not agree to), Crimea, and L&D. Actions speak louder than words.

Even benign research I'm sure we don't want to Russians to have.

Then there should be no reason not to open the books and show what research was going on there and what materials were held.  It's not just the Russians that want to know what's going on there, it's Americans.  It's time for some transparency.

It also should be of no strategic importance to Russia, or on the State Department's radar if nothing was going on.  They just need to show how benign it was and we can move on.  Win/win.

The last 3 years have proven that there's more to worry about from US funded bioresearch facilities than "bioweapons," right?  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#45]

She refused to commit either way. One thing she did NOT say is that would be crossing a red line, she could have said that, she didn't.
It wasn't giving permission quite as much as bidens "minor incursions comment. Her comment was extremely squishy.
View Quote

But then she followed it up with “no boots on the ground”.  That’s saying the same thing without getting caught in a sound bite that can be used against you.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By grambosc:

Exemplary work, comrade!  I shall appropriate and redistribute this, for the greater good.  
View All Quotes

Does anyone have the blue shirt in yellow text with

Popping tops off since 2022
The top being a t72
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Cav-Gunner:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cav-Gunner:

Absolutely. China only cares about china, and future china. China is doing what is best for china, and it is also bad for russia, so I'll take it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By somedude:
think this is video of the tank commander's tank in it.  tweet from today not sure when footage from.  

View Quote

Heard "Bayaktar" at the end there.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

level 2 biosecurity labs can still have some nasty shit in them.
They are mostly held there as comparators to look for emerging diseases.
If that was a legit concern it could have gone before any number of international groups and inspections could have been carried out without aggression.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Obo2:

10-4

Yeah, that always seemed like bullshit.  The boogeyman Azov battalion thing always made me chuckle.  Those "Nazis" that served under a Jewish president.  That's a hard one to understand.

I still want to know what was going on at the labs, though.  It wasn't used as justification by Putin for the invasion publicly. He would have to show proof that he knew about nefarious stuff going on there ahead of time to pass off that lie.

I'm curious as to why the State Department is concerned about Russians getting the research at supposedly benign facilities.  

I just don't want it to be justification in the end.

level 2 biosecurity labs can still have some nasty shit in them.
They are mostly held there as comparators to look for emerging diseases.
If that was a legit concern it could have gone before any number of international groups and inspections could have been carried out without aggression.

It's odd that the Undersecretary of State would say that in an open Senate hearing and not know about the international organizations, isn't it?  I think that they should provide more detail.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 985 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top