Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 986 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

JTFC.
We aren't on the same page with Europe apparently, and we have apparently broken from our previous view on this.
What a shitshow.
View Quote

Nobodys' in charge, the only people that are in charge right now are Putin and Zelenskyy.

Which is what makes the conspiracy theories so laughable, like this is some deep state agenda.  The only agenda is pure incompetence.  Thank God Putin is incompetent also, Imagine if Putin had the actual military from the Russian recruitment videos, we would be in real trouble.

Xi is taking notes.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By GlockZen:
RT Reporting Russians have stuck back and captured some key Ukrainian vehicles and weapons that were abandoned.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNg6WNeWUAY_zFT?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNg6Ys3WUAIL0rf?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNg6ZjgXIAYfysa?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNg6aSSXIAYQqnB?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Not good. Anything the russians can use should be destroyed.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

It’s not keeping them guessing when you say there will be no military response,  so she just cut the M out of DIME.  Which leaves us with:
Diplomatic: the UN won’t do anything and they have basically no allies.
Information:  people know what shit they are up to outside of Russian and Russia is cutting their people off from the outside world
Economic:  we have already destroyed the economy of Russia
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Psaki suggests Putin will NOT cross a red line if he uses chemical weapons in Ukraine and says 'we're trying to prevent a world war'

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested on Thursday that Vladimir Putin using chemical weapons was not a 'red line' for the United States to prompt a military response.

She doubled down on President Joe Biden's stance that America won't have boots on the ground in the Ukraine. And she refused to say what - if anything - would change that.

'I'm not going to get into red lines from here,' Psaki said from her podium in the White House briefing room.

'I'm not going to get into hypotheticals,' she noted. 'But the president's intention of sending U.S. military to fight in Ukraine against Russia has not changed.'

American officials have expressed concern that Russia could use chemical weapons after the Russian Defense Ministry said Ukraine could make such a move, in what U.S. officials say could be a false flag operation to justify any moves by Moscow.

More
The Biden administration has just authorized the use of chemical weapons by Russian forces in Ukraine.

Just like the “minor incursion” he said would be allowed.  

It's probably best that everyone keep Putin guessing WTF will get his whole ass blown off.
I mean I'm no expert on foreign policy...

It’s not keeping them guessing when you say there will be no military response,  so she just cut the M out of DIME.  Which leaves us with:
Diplomatic: the UN won’t do anything and they have basically no allies.
Information:  people know what shit they are up to outside of Russian and Russia is cutting their people off from the outside world
Economic:  we have already destroyed the economy of Russia

You thought I was defending that moron?
No I was just pointing out that saying things like that is the equivalent of saying we wouldn't respond to something like a nerve gas attack on civilians.
Stupid as fuck

Fortunately, I'm pretty sure Israel has pointed out where he sleeps at night. And that it's in range.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Ukraine may not be, but I'm more pessimistic than you and think that NOT acting in some form will embolden China to do the same thing in their aggressive territorial expansion (and it doesn't have to be the US that takes the lead - let the Europeans clean up their own mess for a change). Avoiding war is good and all, but it has an ugly habit of coming for you even when you want to avoid it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

I don't feel that comfortable with war, in general.  It should be avoided whenever possible.  This is one of those times where we can do that.

I definitely don't feel comfortable enough with Ukraine to want to put the lives of my fellow countrymen, or a large population of people in Europe, on the line over a war that we have no business in.  We weren't attacked.  We're relatively new in political partners.  We have no treaties.  It's not of exceptional strategic value.  The cost could be potentially catastrophic.

The extent of involvement that I think we need to have is completely maxed out at this point.  Probably a little over what I would like, but definitely no further.  

As I said before, I root them on, and I'm fine with supplying them, but they'll have to fight the battles.

And as far as "wholesale slaughter," I definitely don't want the scale of "wholesale slaughter" that would be had if this went nuclear.  It would be orders of magnitude worse.

Ukraine may not be, but I'm more pessimistic than you and think that NOT acting in some form will embolden China to do the same thing in their aggressive territorial expansion (and it doesn't have to be the US that takes the lead - let the Europeans clean up their own mess for a change). Avoiding war is good and all, but it has an ugly habit of coming for you even when you want to avoid it.

All Biden needed to do was greenlight Europe to respond to cbrn attacks with force, and agree to crank up arms production/supply so they can go to work. No risk to US, and putin has to recalculate.

No nation is going to have any faith in the US after this, notably any US allies.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]

But then she followed it up with "no boots on the ground".  That's saying the same thing without getting caught in a sound bite that can be used against you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

She refused to commit either way. One thing she did NOT say is that would be crossing a red line, she could have said that, she didn't.
It wasn't giving permission quite as much as bidens "minor incursions comment. Her comment was extremely squishy.

But then she followed it up with "no boots on the ground".  That's saying the same thing without getting caught in a sound bite that can be used against you.
You guys are trying to see more into this than there is.  

The sound bites will spool up everyone tonight watching the talking heads though.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes
RT Reporting Russians have stuck back and captured some key Ukrainian vehicles and weapons that were abandoned.

They're just excited to find something with a full tank of fuel.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#7]
1 Month ago
https://twitter.com/KSergatskova/status/1501920310144217091/photo/1
https://twitter.com/KSergatskova/status/1501920310144217091/photo/1

Yesterday at Hospital that was bombed.

https://twitter.com/KSergatskova/status/1501920310144217091/photo/2
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mancow:

I would like to think that is already planned.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
Originally Posted By voodochild:
https://i.postimg.cc/DZ8ZbpMn/4vxmnialalm81.jpg

Well, UKR has the latest Russian AAA.

Should sell it to the US so we can reverse engineer it and find out how it works and find it's weaknesses.

I would like to think that is already planned.

I guarantee it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

China is calculating. China is trying to figure how expensive their future plans would be. It would be best if they come to believe they would get smoked, because they would prevent them from trying.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread is mostly full of useless chatter. Official thread
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

I don't feel that comfortable with war, in general.  It should be avoided whenever possible.  This is one of those times where we can do that.

I definitely don't feel comfortable enough with Ukraine to want to put the lives of my fellow countrymen, or a large population of people in Europe, on the line over a war that we have no business in.  We weren't attacked.  We're relatively new in political partners.  We have no treaties.  It's not of exceptional strategic value.  The cost could be potentially catastrophic.

The extent of involvement that I think we need to have is completely maxed out at this point.  Probably a little over what I would like, but definitely no further.  

As I said before, I root them on, and I'm fine with supplying them, but they'll have to fight the battles.

And as far as "wholesale slaughter," I definitely don't want the scale of "wholesale slaughter" that would be had if this went nuclear.  It would be orders of magnitude worse.

1. What actions should we take that we are not?

2. Or, China's sitting over there realizing what it looks like to try to take over and control a first world populace that doesn't want you there. One that is solidified against you, to the death.  One that has a bad history with you, and a bad break.  The same lesson Russia is learning.  A similar lesson that we just learned, with arguably a less capable foe.  )Also the lesson that we should have learned 40-60 years ago.)

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Key vehicles, huh? Lol
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#13]
The Biden administration has just authorized the use of chemical weapons by Russian forces in Ukraine.
View Quote

Seriously.  Just fucking say nothing if you don't have the balls to make a line and enforce it. Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

See a turret blown half a block and you don't have to wonder where the bodies went.
View Quote

They are goo in the hull
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Should sell it to the US so we can reverse engineer it and find out how it works and find it's weaknesses.
View All Quotes
https://i.postimg.cc/DZ8ZbpMn/4vxmnialalm81.jpg

Well, UKR has the latest Russian AAA.

I'm sure they would trade it for some Migs.  Or maybe some Patriot systems.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

I get it, You are afraid of nukes, and dgaf about the senseless slaughter of innocent people.
View All Quotes

I get it, You are afraid of nukes, and dgaf about the senseless slaughter of innocent people.

That's not what he is saying. He is saying that the smaller loss is not as bad as the larger loss. I personally think there is something to be said for showing tyrants you will not tolerate some actions and you are willing to accept risk in order to stop them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#17]

And let's not forget Kennedy saying he was a jelly donut.
View All Quotes
"I need ammunition not a ride!"

One of the greatest political quotes of my lifetime. Right up there with. "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

And let's not forget Kennedy saying he was a jelly donut.
A few years before my time.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:14:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glock63] [#18]

1. What actions should we take that we are not?

2. Or, China's sitting over there realizing what it looks like to try to take over and control a first world populace that doesn't want you there. One that is solidified against you, to the death.  One that has a bad history with you, and a bad break.  The same lesson Russia is learning.  A similar lesson that we just learned, with arguably a less capable foe.  )Also the lesson that we should have learned 40-60 years ago.)

View Quote

We should be hitting Russian assets in ukr with impunity with drones, and facilitating the transfer of polish mig 29s at the very least.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

Greater than Reagan's quote

Reagan didn't have skin in the game at the same level when he said it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Logcutter:
"I need ammunition not a ride!"

One of the greatest political quotes of my lifetime. Right up there with. "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Greater than Reagan's quote

Reagan didn't have skin in the game at the same level when he said it.
Excellent point!
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

The world's economy is globally linked, as well as the world's food supply.

The ripple effect of the Russian sanctions, energy market and food shortages will cause pain everywhere.
View Quote

Indeed.

The Chinese asked for (and got) a slight invasion delay until they finished the olympics.

In turn, that favor bought initial Chinese support (or at least looking the other way) while Russia “conducted special military operation.”

Now the war is beginning to cost China some $$$.

China’s first interest will always be China.  And China would not be too happy about western sanctions against the CCP.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By CS223:
Saw this pop up on a couple of feeds but no idea who it is or what it says.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/9755
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:
Originally Posted By HipSh0T:
Can anyone confirm the Russians lost a War Hero, high ranking Tank Commander today in a botched assault on Kyiv?
Saw this pop up on a couple of feeds but no idea who it is or what it says.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/9755
BBQ in the tank
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By tankpop:

lol - China, Turkey, India and lets call it all of Africa and South America have shown support for Russia.

That only 80% of the worlds population.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tankpop:
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

False. A lot of the economic shit can't be undone.  No matter what happens from here on out, nobody is touching Russia with a 10 foot pole without all the cash up front.  Very little business is done this way, and they don't have the cash to put up front. It will be decades before their economy recovers IF it ended right now. It is only going to get worse.

lol - China, Turkey, India and lets call it all of Africa and South America have shown support for Russia.

That only 80% of the worlds population.

Not so much, actually. ChinaIsAsshoe has been saying that Russia's actions are, essentially, "bad for business". They're also starting to see that a huge international effort has been ignited that will have the effect of destroying Russia as an actor on the world stage. That is "good" for ChinaIsAsshoe. And, they could care less about anything other than themselves. India had started to work with Russia on acquisition and joint development of "advanced" weapons systems. That fell apart long before Russia invaded Ukraine and they are not likely to even consider anything else like that now. Turkey is supplying Ukraine with drones and shut off the strait trapping the Russians both in and out. Africa is far more willing to support ChinaIsAsshoe and has never really supported Russia. Most of South America has joined in what sanctions have been imposed in Russia as a "me too" kind of thing.

Essentially, your premise is entirely wrong. Everybody "hates" Russia now because it's what all the cool kids are doing. And, anyone seen as supporting naked aggression will be seen as an accomplice and treated as an international pariah just like Russia.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:16:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

Heard "Bayaktar" at the end there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
Originally Posted By somedude:
think this is video of the tank commander's tank in it.  tweet from today not sure when footage from.  

Heard "Bayaktar" at the end there.

Translation for that vid. From that Twitter feed.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote
Aren't those trucks from a few days ago when the Russians took over a repair depot, they look the same

That artillery piece looks old
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#25]

That would be super useful. Somebody smart and daring should do that. Fire on russians, let russians see it and escape to spread the word.
View Quote

Agree - roll up on a column of parked Ruskies, center-punch a Ruskie tank by surprise, then pop all the smoke you can while hightailing it out of dodge.

The psychological warfare value of the Russians distrusting each other would be huge.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:19:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lycurgus] [#26]

I don't feel that "comfortable" with war, in general.  It should be avoided whenever possible.  This is one of those times where we can do that.

View Quote

Putin essentially threatened to use nuclear weapons if the West interfered with his invasion. Frankly, I don't know how the West can justify letting nuclear blackmail stand unanswered. If you are worried about short term implications of Western action in Ukraine, then you don't have any clue of the enormous ramifications of essentially sanctioning nuclear threats within the world body politic.

Even if Putin is defeated conventionally (how ever that is defined) in Ukraine by solely Ukrainian forces and has to withdraw forces back to Russia, his nuclear threat still stands and the whole world will now understand that there is a new paradigm in the relationships between nuclear powers and all other nations (nuclear and non-nuclear).
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Psaki suggests Putin will NOT cross a red line if he uses chemical weapons in Ukraine and says 'we're trying to prevent a world war'

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested on Thursday that Vladimir Putin using chemical weapons was not a 'red line' for the United States to prompt a military response.

She doubled down on President Joe Biden's stance that America won't have boots on the ground in the Ukraine. And she refused to say what - if anything - would change that.

'I'm not going to get into red lines from here,' Psaki said from her podium in the White House briefing room.

'I'm not going to get into hypotheticals,' she noted. 'But the president's intention of sending U.S. military to fight in Ukraine against Russia has not changed.'

American officials have expressed concern that Russia could use chemical weapons after the Russian Defense Ministry said Ukraine could make such a move, in what U.S. officials say could be a false flag operation to justify any moves by Moscow.

More
View Quote

Soooo tired of Peppermint Patty and amateur hour in the WH.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Looks like a broken down vehicle yard,
View All Quotes

Looks like a broken down vehicle yard,

Truck tires are flat.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

Putin essentially threatened to use nuclear weapons if the West interfered with his invasion. Frankly, I don't know how the West can justify letting nuclear blackmail stand unanswered. If you are worried about short term implications of Western action in Ukraine, then you don't have any clue of the enormous ramifications of essentially sanctioning nuclear threats within the world body politic.

Even if Putin is defeated conventionally (how ever that is defined) in Ukraine by solely Ukrainian forces and has to withdraw forces back to Russia, his nuclear threat still stands and the whole world will now understand that there is a new paradigm in the relationships between nuclear powers and all other nations (nuclear and non-nuclear).
View Quote
So we don't repeat fucking World War I with nuclear weapons.  This war is Russia v. Ukraine.  It must stay Russia v. Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:21:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockZen] [#30]
Igor got a Tor.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Is that last one the hippy truck from Gomer Pyle; because if the Rooskies got that shit could get serious.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ycNdBSb7ew
View Quote

Fuck Russia, host the black flag and start slitting all Russian throats
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Mass Grave In Mariupol, Ukraine

New Videos Show Mass Grave In Mariupol, Ukraine
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:24:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lycurgus] [#34]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
So we don't repeat fucking World War I with nuclear weapons.  This war is Russia v. Ukraine.  It must stay Russia v. Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By happycynic:
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

And so then Putin's threat still stands. And when he or someone else in Russia decides to take another chunk of Europe, the precedent has already been established that the West will bow to nuclear threats and that it is acceptable to even make such threats. How about it, will the West bow to nuclear threat from China?

Sorry, your path is the path of lunacy in the long term...

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Aren't those trucks from a few days ago when the Russians took over a repair depot, they look the same

That artillery piece looks old
View Quote

They're trying their best.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Zelensky's former press secretary tweets and then deletes message saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Kamala Harris becomes President after VP LAUGHS during Ukraine press conference

Video
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Their biggest mistake was thinking Zelensky was just a comic.
View Quote
It was my mistake too.

I knew the people would fight. I didnt think Zelensky would flee on day 1, but I didnt think he would be the leader he is either.

I'm sure he has made some shady deals as all politicians have, but if he was corrupt as the rest of GD says, he would have been out on day 1. People that corrupt have no morals or principles, and are only focused on self preservation.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#38]
shouldn't we have done this ahead of time?

View Quote

That "Canadian Prepper" dude was talking about this days ago. Evidently, somebody was buying up all the available PPE. Now we know who it was and why.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:

The sound bites will spool up everyone tonight watching the talking heads though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:

She refused to commit either way. One thing she did NOT say is that would be crossing a red line, she could have said that, she didn't.
It wasn't giving permission quite as much as bidens "minor incursions comment. Her comment was extremely squishy.

If that were Trump's press secretary saying the exact same thing in the exact same scenario the Dems would insist that Trump had just authorized the use of WMD's by proxy and immediately begin impeachment proceedings while simultaneously requesting the UN begin a war crimes tribunal.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Truck tires are flat.
View Quote

That's what makes them so valuable. They're already flat so the Russians can skip that step
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AKaTom:
This thread is mostly full of useless chatter. Official thread
View Quote

Been that way for about 10 days now my man.

If it was not for the bitching this thread would move less than a couple pages a day.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Mass Grave In Mariupol, Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rhACMdEl5M
View Quote

In before the Russian propaganda?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#43]

"China eases control to let ruble fall faster against yuan
China is easing government exchange rate controls to let the Russian ruble fall faster in value against the Chinese yuan in a move that would help to insulate Beijing from economic sanctions on Moscow"

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/china-eases-control-ruble-fall-faster-yuan-83360995
View Quote

Can someone explain like I'm 5???
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Igor got a Tor.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNgb05IXoAY5xng?format=png&name=medium

View Quote

Explain? What is a tor?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Moochin:

Explain? What is a tor?
View All Quotes
Igor got a Tor.

Explain? What is a tor?

SHORAD
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#47]
For those of us who actually have skin in this game everything that is going on takes on a whole additional level of meaning. Part of my Ukrainian spouse's family/extended family is still there. I've already gotten all the family members that I can out of Ukraine and into Poland BUT this shit is still beyond nerve wrecking to us. Maybe if I were not in this situation I could have the "let's stay out of this" attitude that many here in GD have but fate has unfortunately dealt me in. I don't want to see nukes used as much as the next person... but the Biden administration basically just gave the green light to Russia to use chemical weapons and that is beyond insane. I'm beyond pissed right now.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Glock63:

They are goo in the hull
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glock63:

See a turret blown half a block and you don't have to wonder where the bodies went.

They are goo in the hull
This "where are the bodies?" crap is really getting old.

There are literally TONS of pictures of dead Russian soldiers in Ukraine to be found online. You don't see them on mainstream websites because YOU DON'T WIN THE PR WAR WITH NSFW PICTURES!

Specific to blown turrets. The pressure wave inside a tank it takes to launch the turret that far can liquefy a body. Secondly the shaped charge that penetrates the hull is made from copper. Vaporized copper is 4000 degrees. How much of a gooey body do you expect to have left after 4000 degrees?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:38:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Moochin] [#50]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Russian hyped AA system that turns out to bearly roll under it's own power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_missile_system
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
Igor got a Tor.

Explain? What is a tor?

Russian hyped AA system that turns out to bearly roll under it's own power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_missile_system

Oh, good for Igor then
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 986 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top