Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 984 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

10-4

Yeah, that always seemed like bullshit.  The boogeyman Azov battalion thing always made me chuckle.  Those "Nazis" that served under a Jewish president.  That's a hard one to understand.

I still want to know what was going on at the labs, though.  It wasn't used as justification by Putin for the invasion publicly. He would have to show proof that he knew about nefarious stuff going on there ahead of time to pass off that lie.

I'm curious as to why the State Department is concerned about Russians getting the research at supposedly benign facilities.  

I just don't want it to be justification in the end.
View Quote

level 2 biosecurity labs can still have some nasty shit in them.
They are mostly held there as comparators to look for emerging diseases.
If that was a legit concern it could have gone before any number of international groups and inspections could have been carried out without aggression.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Well, UKR has the latest Russian AAA.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

On the United States:

View Quote

When was that book written? I have a book written by a former member of the american black communist party. Russians went into the poor black areas and started communist groups. The plan was to start a civil war in america of the black communists against the whites. The russian communists did not allow any of the black communists have any positions of power. Russians were only worried that after the war started the black communists in the south would be destroyed before the workers in the northern industrial areas would join the communists.

"The Greensboro massacre was a deadly confrontation which occurred on November 3, 1979, in Greensboro, North Carolina, US, when members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party (ANP) shot and killed five participants of a "Death to the Klan" march organized by the Communist Workers Party (CWP). The killed included four members of the CWP, who had originally come to Greensboro to support workers' rights activism among mostly black textile industry workers in the area.[1] The Greensboro city police department had an informant within the KKK and ANP group who notified them that the Klan was prepared for armed violence." wikki
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Russia used to have the economy of texas. They have the economy of detroit at this point. I doubt they are going to start a major banking system the world adopts over the current one.
Russia is full of drunken assholes with nukes. They wave them around like a pervert waves his dick at the local park. It is time to take a ball bat to the fucking pervert and end this shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

It started as a local conflict and still is a local conflict.  Outsiders are getting involved but name the additional countries that Russia has attacked or invaded.  It's just Russia vs Ukraine still.  Biden's stupidity of wanting to punish India and China for saying "we are staying out of it" is what would force them to choose between the bully that is threatening another country and the bully that is threatening them.  We already saw where Saudi Arabia is giving Biden the middle finger.  Add India, China, and Saudi Arabia to the list of countries that side with Russia and put sanctions on us and then drop the dollar?  Then what?  Russia and China are already working on an alternate financial system.  OPEC has been wanting to move away from the dollar for years.  Biden needs to be careful or he turns that local conflict into a world conflict where the US will lose some standing.  

Russia used to have the economy of texas. They have the economy of detroit at this point. I doubt they are going to start a major banking system the world adopts over the current one.
Russia is full of drunken assholes with nukes. They wave them around like a pervert waves his dick at the local park. It is time to take a ball bat to the fucking pervert and end this shit.

You are right about Russia.  They can't do much.  It is India, China, and OPEC countries that would screw us.  China is the one working on a new banking system.  Since at least the year 2000 OPEC has been trying to figure out a way to get away from the US dollar and use another currency.  In 2019 OPEC threatened the US with selling oil in other currencies if they passed legislation that would expose them to anti-trust lawsuits.  I'm not saying it is likely to happen but all the ingredients are there especially if Biden puts sanctions on India and China for staying out of the conflict.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#6]

lmao
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Aaaand right click, save as.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

No.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Logcutter:
Originally Posted By Element94:

Didnt our vehicles (US) have upside down V's on them in Gulf War 1 ?

No.

Vs (Chevrons) are a common tactical unit identifier actually.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Psaki suggests Putin will NOT cross a red line if he uses chemical weapons in Ukraine and says 'we're trying to prevent a world war'

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested on Thursday that Vladimir Putin using chemical weapons was not a 'red line' for the United States to prompt a military response.

She doubled down on President Joe Biden's stance that America won't have boots on the ground in the Ukraine. And she refused to say what - if anything - would change that.

'I'm not going to get into red lines from here,' Psaki said from her podium in the White House briefing room.

'I'm not going to get into hypotheticals,' she noted. 'But the president's intention of sending U.S. military to fight in Ukraine against Russia has not changed.'

American officials have expressed concern that Russia could use chemical weapons after the Russian Defense Ministry said Ukraine could make such a move, in what U.S. officials say could be a false flag operation to justify any moves by Moscow.

More
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:04:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Why?  What conspiracy theory does it go against?
View Quote

See the problem isn't just that people don't read stuff.  It's that they're not capable of comprehending what it is they're reading in the first place.

The majority of regular joes in every political group is composed of gullible doofuses that don't really have much of a chance of figuring out who is putting out what propaganda, let alone the intended audience function of the propaganda.

I mean shit, just look at how many idiots over the last 900+ pages are in here whining about people on the other side of the world wearing masks, entirely oblivious as to why they were made a political issue here.  They'll probably still be bitching about it 30 years from now with zero understanding of what that was meant to accomplish.

- Russia is acting like assholes for what they perceive as their own gain, and any justifications from them besides "muh empire" don't wash given their self-admitted bad faith motivations.  They were going to try and snap up Ukraine regardless of who they did or didn't align with.
- The western (leftist) leadership wants a war for their own reasons, none of them good.  Their support of Ukraine is shallow, insincere, and hedged around delivering the type of war they want at any given point in time
- Ukrainian people largely want to be left alone and Russia should eat a bag of dicks if they think they're entitled to rule over a people they previously tried to genocide, while still publicly proclaiming that the Ukrainians are just confused, illiterate Russians and not an actual culture.

All of these things are true at the same time.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

He must have really under estimated the resistance of Ukraine.  From what people say he pretty much just rolled into Georgia and Crimea and the government folded without much of a fight.  

The other thing he under estimated was the worlds patience with him.  Unlike all the previous conflicts the entire world is sick of chaos caused by covid and everyone has been hoping to "get back to normal".  Then Russia intentionally fucks up the world stage with their chaos.  To see pretty much every country and large company come together to put Russia back in the place is something I never thought I would see.  From the people there is almost universal hate towards Russia.  

A third but smaller factor is anyone that had a child hood dream of going to kill some commies...they can now sign up with Ukraine to do exactly that.
View Quote

I'm too fucking old now. Besides, there are plenty of commies here, just not russian ones.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Poroshenko's administration also fought opening up gun ownership. But Zelensky did ZERO to start a Swiss-style militia system and was against opening up gun laws as I stated. Less than two weeks before the (second) invasion started Zelensky was organizing parades with banners and flags. Here is what the Defense Minister put out on Feb. 18th - Reznikov: Probability of Russian invasion of Ukraine estimated as low - that was the tone o Zelensky's administration. Maybe he is doing a great job now but leaders are responsible for the state of affairs they are in as well.
View Quote

Maybe a lot of the Ukrainians thought that Russia would at least wait until it dried out some, so they could maneuver more easily, its not like the mud was a national secret or anything........or it was just wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:05:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#13]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

The world's economy is globally linked, as well as the world's food supply.

The ripple effect of the Russian sanctions, energy market and food shortages will cause pain everywhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
The Chinese are starting to change their rhetoric. Use the word "war" to describe the Ukrainian invasion by Russia for the first time.

Chinese foreign minister says he hopes Ukraine war will stop as soon as possible

The world's economy is globally linked, as well as the world's food supply.

The ripple effect of the Russian sanctions, energy market and food shortages will cause pain everywhere.

Only because we allow it. If our own government had interests as priority we could benefit massively from this.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
Yummy Russian tank cook off..

https://funker530.com/video/russian-tank-cooks-after-after-taking-direct-hit/  

View Quote

87th time this one has been posted
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:06:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Psaki suggests Putin will NOT cross a red line if he uses chemical weapons in Ukraine and says 'we're trying to prevent a world war'

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested on Thursday that Vladimir Putin using chemical weapons was not a 'red line' for the United States to prompt a military response.

She doubled down on President Joe Biden's stance that America won't have boots on the ground in the Ukraine. And she refused to say what - if anything - would change that.

'I'm not going to get into red lines from here,' Psaki said from her podium in the White House briefing room.

'I'm not going to get into hypotheticals,' she noted. 'But the president's intention of sending U.S. military to fight in Ukraine against Russia has not changed.'

American officials have expressed concern that Russia could use chemical weapons after the Russian Defense Ministry said Ukraine could make such a move, in what U.S. officials say could be a false flag operation to justify any moves by Moscow.

More
View Quote
Interesting. The Brits are signaling just the opposite, but then again London is in the path of the prevailing winds and Washington isn't.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:06:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#18]

I was there.  The different tank companies in our battalion had it oriented different directions, so, no, they were not all inverted v's
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Blue_Devil_JD:
We talk about this yet? Huge Russian infantry column retreating under fire...

Jesus fuck, the tactics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/tasqaw/exposed_russian_infantry_column_retreat_under/
View Quote

Holy crap, advancing on foot down an open highway?  One man with a rifle could (and probably did) fuck those guys up!
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#20]
This is clearly a case of the police over exaggerating the street value again!
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#21]
I still have a hard time understanding how any military can be that bad.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Can anyone confirm the Russians lost a War Hero, high ranking Tank Commander today in a botched assault on Kyiv?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By mancow:

View Quote

Yet we keep growing food for fuel.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#24]
I need that on a tshirt
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#25]

More
View Quote

JTFC.
We aren't on the same page with Europe apparently, and we have apparently broken from our previous view on this.
What a shitshow.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:17:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dog1] [#26]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
https://i.postimg.cc/DZ8ZbpMn/4vxmnialalm81.jpg

View Quote

That's at least the fifth Pantsir that I've seen them lose and I'm sure there's been more than that. That's not a cheap system
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:19:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: weptek911] [#28]
N/M answered already.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
I still have a hard time understanding how any military can be that bad.
View Quote

Have you ever watched Russian dash cam videos?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Holy crap, advancing on foot down an open highway?  One man with a rifle could (and probably did) fuck those guys up!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By Blue_Devil_JD:
We talk about this yet? Huge Russian infantry column retreating under fire...

Jesus fuck, the tactics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/tasqaw/exposed_russian_infantry_column_retreat_under/

-hey Ivan, you notice how they funneled all the traffic down this road?

-Da, we should go look down this road, it must be important

-At least we won't have to worry about someone running in from the sides, no one could make it through that wire

ZOMGWTFOMGBBQ!  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#32]

More
View Quote

That’s how they’re spinning this. Russia invades Ukraine, but Biden “prevented WW3.”
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:22:13 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
I cannot believe (well I can), but it makes my head full of fuck how much equipment is abandoned in good working order.  

At least render it inoperative before you walk off!  (well, no not really)

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:24:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#34]
Lookner needs therapy. Stream just started and he's done nothing but bitch about trolls.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:24:58 PM EDT
[#35]

Interesting...
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#36]
How is the war currently going in the invasion of the nation of Ukraine? Anything new? I read there was a counter attack on the forces trying to encircle Kiev.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:29:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
Zelensky was supposed to accept Biden's offer of a ride out of town.

There would have been no head of state to rally the people. Other national leaders would have followed Zelensky's lead and fled the country. The government would have crumbled. There would have been no functioning government for other nations to give assistance and weapons to. Military resistance would have been sporadic and disorganized.

It really should have been a cake walk. That one choice by Zelensky changed everything.

Edited for spelling
View Quote

Their biggest mistake was thinking Zelensky was just a comic.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

Yeah, hilarious. Who do we look like, Freaking UBER?

Russia has 10 time zones. Maybe they should try China or Nork?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
Originally Posted By JTF2:

It'll never happen but I think it would be hilarious if the USAF offered to fly the thousands and thousands of stranded Russian tourists around the globe to Finland so they can cross the border and go home.  That would force the Russian government to start airlifting all of their stranded citizens home after the USAF announced their offer .  Let them go home and start telling people about the news they've been reading, watching and hearing from abroad.... including the fact that the USAF made the first offer after their own government left them hanging high and dry.....

Yeah, hilarious. Who do we look like, Freaking UBER?

Russia has 10 time zones. Maybe they should try China or Nork?

That's a really good idea and would force the russians to do something, It would be good to make a few moves on the "Humantarian" side to force there hand. Getting Russia's to learn the truth is going to be what helps end this shit show.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#39]

If couse he doesn't.

Because clearly you can occupy a nation of 40 million who hate you more than words can convey with 200k troops
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#40]

This guy is obviously hoarding toilet paper, the motherfucker
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Lookner needs therapy. Stream just started and he's done nothing but bitch about trolls.
View Quote

I've stopped listening to him.

Tired of listening to him squawk
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#42]

Oh.  I didn't hear those.

That's pretty laughable...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By prill64:

Why?  What conspiracy theory does it go against?

If I had to guess, all of the comments about Russia bungling the invasion on purpose as part of some grander scheme.

Oh.  I didn't hear those.

That's pretty laughable...

That's because there is nobody that actually believes it or are talking about it. Of course people tried to come up with reasons the Russians failed so miserably. That may have been an idea some floated in passing and with no sincerity.
Some of these anti thought guys, though, see a "conspiracy theory" hiding in every closet. They are worse than the actual conspiracy theorists. Someone says one thing 600 pages ago and 600 pages later they are still trying to "debunk" it or using it to discredit other more valid ideas.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Their biggest mistake was thinking Zelensky was just a comic.
View Quote

Yep. That man has risen to the occasion. I guess you can never predict something like that. The guy is becoming a cultural icon. He is the face of an ordinary person being brave.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

When was that book written? I have a book written by a former member of the american black communist party. Russians went into the poor black areas and started communist groups. The plan was to start a civil war in america of the black communists against the whites. The russian communists did not allow any of the black communists have any positions of power. Russians were only worried that after the war started the black communists in the south would be destroyed before the workers in the northern industrial areas would join the communists.

"The Greensboro massacre was a deadly confrontation which occurred on November 3, 1979, in Greensboro, North Carolina, US, when members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party (ANP) shot and killed five participants of a "Death to the Klan" march organized by the Communist Workers Party (CWP). The killed included four members of the CWP, who had originally come to Greensboro to support workers' rights activism among mostly black textile industry workers in the area.[1] The Greensboro city police department had an informant within the KKK and ANP group who notified them that the Klan was prepared for armed violence." wikki
View Quote

So, like, BLM?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By harrjd:

That's a really good idea and would force the russians to do something, It would be good to make a few moves on the "Humantarian" side to force there hand. Getting Russia's to learn the truth is going to be what helps end this shit show.
View Quote

I think it's a lost cause. There are too many russians eager to believe the lies about strong, noble russia.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Should sell it to the US so we can reverse engineer it and find out how it works and find it's weaknesses.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#47]

More
View Quote

Biden will not consider any Russian nuke with a yield less than 16 kilotons a red line.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#48]

More
View Quote
The Biden administration has just authorized the use of chemical weapons by Russian forces in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:38:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Obo2] [#49]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

So, like, BLM?
View Quote

we get all kinds of commie propaganda to help bring about the rise of groups like BLM and antifa. It's not coming primarily from russia anymore. Some remnant remains of what they planted in some hippies but we get more propping up of the republicans are racists white supremacist bigots from the CCP than russia. Our own politicians play off of and feed in to it as well.

Those same folks like to push the narratives of democrats eating babies as well
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By HipSh0T:
Can anyone confirm the Russians lost a War Hero, high ranking Tank Commander today in a botched assault on Kyiv?
View Quote
Saw this pop up on a couple of feeds but no idea who it is or what it says.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/9755
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 984 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top