Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/13/2018 3:33:40 PM EDT
On Tuesday former Congressman Jason Chaffetz told Sean Hannity the rest of the story.

Chaffetz was the first US lawmaker to arrive in Benghazi after the attacks.

On Tuesday, the sixth anniversary of the Benghazi terrorist attacks, Chaffetz told Sean Hannity that the Benghazi heroes were fired after the arrived in Germany after the attacks.

Obama-Hillary fired them and they had to find their own way back to America.

And then the Obama admin took away their security clearances so they could no longer get work inside the government...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/obama-officials-fired-benghazi-heroes-recuperating-in-germany-made-them-find-their-own-way-home-then-obama-calls-it-a-conspiracy/
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Recently FBHO said he regretted Benghazi. I took it to mean he regretted there were any survivors.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#3]
When we finally get a clear picture on the 8 years he was president, Obama's legacy will be determined to be the most malevolent period in American history.

I cannot objectively think of a single positive thing he did that benefited the country or the American people. Unless you count "carrying firearms in national parks" or whatever. I think that one just slipped past him.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#4]
But Monte Williams outranks all of them and he stands with Obama!
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont mean to be that guy

But it seems kinda far fetched the president and Secretary of State would be the "ones" to fire them
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Weren't they State Dept security employees?
View Quote
Maybe IDK how the hiring and firing of State Dept people works, but I dont think Obama or Hilary pulled the trigger individually on firing them. Seems like a masturbatory story to get ate up by people who aren't thinking

Im not saying Obama or Hilary didnt fuck up, they did. But I dont really believe they fired them and made them walk home by themselves.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But it seems kinda far fetched the president and Secretary of State would be the "ones" to fire them
View Quote
are you kiddin' me....that is completely within the micro managing paranoid Clinton modus operandi has been since day one when she was
co governor of Arkancide.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I am so glad that I retired in Aug 2008 and never served under that cock sucker.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I believe they were CIA security....there were State Dept guys there too as part of the Ambassadors security detail.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Come on you are smarter than that. HRC is an evil cunt who lied about the attacks and her and Obama had their peeps make the circuit that next day lying about what really happened. So why wouldn't they send word down the chain to fire them.

In the minds of the left Brennan had a human right to keep his security clearance but guys who fought for their lives and the lives of others did not.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Paranto, Boone, Tig and the other guys were all GRS (Global Response Staff) employees for the CIA compound.   The AMBO'S compound had Dept of State DSS (Diplomatic Security) who ended up in the fight at the CIA compound after Ambassador Stevens compound was overtaken.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Only time will tell, personally I don't think I will live long enough to find out exactly what exact goings-on between BHO & HRC and all of their shenanigans, they have not been exactly forthright in their communications to the public.

==================

HRC is not my president
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Maybe IDK how the hiring and firing of State Dept people works, but I dont think Obama or Hilary pulled the trigger individually on firing them. Seems like a masturbatory story to get ate up by people who aren't thinking

Im not saying Obama or Hilary didnt fuck up, they did. But I dont really believe they fired them and made them walk home by themselves.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a couple Arkansas state troopers that would disagree with you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Come on you are smarter than that. HRC is an evil cunt who lied about the attacks and her and Obama had their peeps make the circuit that next day lying about what really happened. So why wouldn't they send word down the chain to fire them.

In the minds of the left Brennan had a human right to keep his security clearance but guys who fought for their lives and the lives of others did not.
View Quote
Oh Im not saying that HRC isn't a evil cunt. She is. Obama placed 2nd in being a evil cunt only to be beaten by HRC

But this

"Obama-Hillary fired them and they had to find their own way back to America."

Yeah that seems like some knee jerk stuff to me

Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
FHRC's TravelGate seems to indicate a propensity of personally overseeing firings.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#19]
FBHO and FHRC
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They worked of the contractor. The DoS says don't use those guys, they won't use them.

Revoking their security clearance means they can't get hired by other companies to work security gigs.
View Quote
Is there a said reason for revoking their clearance?

Theres seems to be a lot of inner workings that makes a regular guy confused.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Is this the first time that Chaffetz has divulged this information?

Begs the question: Who else knew and didn't say anything?
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#22]
trump should hire them back, restore their clearances  and pay for their medical care
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, those two low class assholes were petty and vindictive enough to pull off bullshit like this.  Not far fetched at all.  Look what they are doing to the country with their stay-behind networks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is Chris Tanto really the only guy who opened up about all of it?

Or did other survivors too?
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So they can't work on any .gov related security contract.

iirc Brennan threatened them with criminal legal actions if they talked about the deal.

I'm sticking by my theory there was not supposed to be any survivors.
View Quote
Can you expand on your theory?

Why would they want them dead, other than not to talk about their fuck up?

It always seemed to me like a big fuck up, but it almost seems like Im missing something to something bigger by the way you talk
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#27]
I believe they were threatened with prosecution by Brennan if they talked to media
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
At least 3 of them did (Tanto, Tig & Oz)

Real-life Benghazi heroes open up about '13 Hours' movie
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Given that they were not just run of the mill employees, and what had just happened I would understand it coming from up top.  Even at the very lowest level: He knew they were heroes, why was he not helping them back to a steak dinner at the White House?  Why did he allow it to happen?  Why not reinstate them when he found out?
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Only time will tell, personally I don't think I will live long enough to find out exactly what exact goings-on between BHO & HRC and all of their shenanigans, they have not been exactly forthright in their communications to the public.

==================

HRC is not my president
View Quote
Yep,doubt we see any accountability at all...........
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Pretty sure they threatened them with charges too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Given that they were not just run of the mill employees, and what had just happened I would understand it coming from up top.  Even at the very lowest level: He knew they were heroes, why was he not helping them back to a steak dinner at the White House?  Why did he allow it to happen?  Why not reinstate them when he found out?
View Quote
Well now that you put it that way

Yeah those last questions are the ones I have too now
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Can you expand on your theory?

Why would they want them dead, other than not to talk about their fuck up?

It always seemed to me like a big fuck up, but it almost seems like Im missing something to something bigger by the way you talk
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#34]
So...what? FBHO and all but this among the myriad reasons that man and his whole cabal of neocons should be tried for treason...what's to be done about it now? Honor the fallen and venerate the survivors while working against the tide of stupidity that would put another FBHO in office but beyond that, what can really be done to right the wrongs those guys suffered? Not a fucking lot, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#35]
It's Sept. 2018, so what took so long for this to become public?? It's old news now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Recently FBHO said he regretted Benghazi. I took it to mean he regretted there were any survivors.
View Quote
Exactly.

They tried hard to get every one there murdered.

Dead men tell no tales.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is rumored that under Clinton the US government was handing out shoulder fired surface to air missiles. Around this time a recently produced stinger took down a US helicopter in Afghanistan. The missle failed to detonate which allowed it to be traced by it's serial number. It supposedly came from the stingers given to Libyan Muslim radicals trying to over throw Qaddafi.

The US ambassador was in Libya trying to clean up the mess and buy back US weapons. Wanting everyone who knew about that dead isn't a stretch.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It is rumored that under Clinton the US government was handing out shoulder fired surface to air missiles. Around this time a recently produced stinger took down a US helicopter in Afghanistan. The missle failed to detonate which allowed it to be traced by it's serial number. It supposedly came from the stingers given to Libyan Muslim radicals trying to over throw Qaddafi.

The US ambassador was in Libya trying to clean up the mess and buy back US weapons. Wanting everyone who knew about that dead isn't a stretch.
View Quote
Interesting

I wonder what role that played in the movie or if it was just added in.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#40]
The Obama Admin and Hillary made everyone involved sign NDA's and submit to routine lie detectors afterwards (in order to protect Obama's reelection).

...And the Liberals are upset about Stormy Daniels' NDA purportedly to protect Trump's election!
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sorry your girl lost something something underscore something
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
It isn’t rumor. Stevens had been requesting increased security for months from the State Department too and each request had been denied.

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/glen-doherty-navy-seal-killed-libya-intel-mission/story?id=17229037
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were ordered to sign NDAs so were probably worried about retribution for speaking out.

I heard Chaffetz make that claim as well. I was a little surprised because earlier this week Hannity interviewed Paronto and one of the other survivors (don't recall his name, I was listening on my satellite radio) and I think it was Paronto who said he wasn't really into politics back then so after Benghazi, he went on to serve 9 months in Yemen. That makes me question Chaffetz' statement. Or maybe he was rehired or something like that. Hard to say because he didn't go into details.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One answer to rule them all:

Because those survivors royally fucked up the halfrican's and hitlery's plans to aid and abet terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's Sept. 2018, so what took so long for this to become public?? It's old news now.
View Quote

Or do some of you think this will be the info that blows shit wide open and people start going to prison???
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/juspwXn.jpg

Or do some of you think this will be the info that blows shit wide open and people start going to prison???
View Quote
Nah it doesn't matter

Its a closed and done matter.

Id bargain to say most dont even know of any wrong doing in Benghazi, or dont care because it looks bad for "their team"
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oh Im not saying that HRC isn't a evil cunt. She is. Obama placed 2nd in being a evil cunt only to be beaten by HRC

But this

"Obama-Hillary fired them and they had to find their own way back to America."

Yeah that seems like some knee jerk stuff to me

View Quote
Their IRS was going after low level Tea Party groups; why wouldn't they go after contractors who could undermine their lies on Benghazi?

They went after Sharyl Attkisson, because of her stories on Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, Benghazi. Why not also go after the contractors?

They sent a youtube video maker to prison, just to have a fall guy for Benghazi. Why not also go after the contractors?

Hell, they went after Obama supporter, white Hispanic George Zimmerman, because it furthered a narrative. Why not go after the contractors in an attempt to control another narrative?
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Nah it doesn't matter

Id bargain to say most dont even know of any wrong doing in Benghazi, or dont care because it looks bad for "their team"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/juspwXn.jpg

Nah it doesn't matter

I was actually naive enough to think that Trump and Sessions might go after the scum in govt............
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Hillary was upset that there were survivors.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
A recent article said the CIA missile was given to a state actor not to some individual terror group. From there it is rumored to have made its was into the hands of a terror group.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top