Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:16:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Fucking people amaze me.  Gina is one of the sweetest, genuine women I have ever had the privilege to talk to.  She is 100% a patriot, 2nd and 1st amendment advocate, and would probably beat the brakes off any mother fucker talking shit about her.  You should all be ashamed.

Gina, if you're reading this, I still love you and I'm sorry about our misunderstanding.  I will go to my grave loving you.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:18:00 AM EDT
[#2]
double tap
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:18:48 AM EDT
[#3]
triple tap
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:35:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking people amaze me.  Gina is one of the sweetest, genuine women I have ever had the privilege to talk to.  She is 100% a patriot, 2nd and 1st amendment advocate, and would probably beat the brakes off any mother fucker talking shit about her.  You should all be ashamed.

Gina, if you're reading this, I still love you and I'm sorry about our misunderstanding.  I will go to my grave loving you.
View Quote

We need to bring back fat shaming so people will stop eating themselves into an early grave.  People like you are part of the problem.  

"Sorry about our misunderstanding" uhhhh so she didn't respond to your dick pic DM on Instagram, huh?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:37:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Chunky-monkey
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:38:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:39:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks for ruining my day OP

View Quote
Yep, that OP is a looser
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:42:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I would still.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:45:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Dang, she was already pushing the envelope from "thicc", but now she's just plain fat
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:51:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Kelly Clarkson  Disease
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#11]
She said that the reason she started fighting was a Thai man at the gym fat shamed her, and she started training with him to get in shape.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I always wonder how many of the posters in these threads can only see their dick with a mirror
View Quote
Probably quite a few

Reminds my I need to walk a few miles today since my 32" waist jeans are getting tight again.

Another eight miles and It will make 24 miles this week.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#13]
She’s eating like it’s a job. Needs to cut back to a 1/4 her intake. So easy but, so hard.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:26:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"Sorry about our misunderstanding" uhhhh so she didn't respond to your dick pic DM on Instagram, huh?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
this will be read in a court of law someday as evidence.

bravo, big shoots.

bravo.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#16]
She looks like a puffy (even puffier?) Kelly Clarkson.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

bravo, big shoots.

bravo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

bravo, big shoots.

bravo.

Sir.....jizz soaked love letters stapled to a restraining order are not a "normal courting technique" - A judge probably
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#18]
She always had the potential to blow up.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Maybe she's pregnant.
View Quote

Her face looks pregnant.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Her face looks pregnant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe she's pregnant.

Her face looks pregnant.

That's always a joke of an excuse.  Women don't have to turn into fatties because they're pregnant but men have been conditioned to just accept the excuse because women are masters of the guilt trip.

Fit women who don't change their habits have babies and bounce right back.  A woman goes from hot to huge because she used pregnancy as her excuse to eat whatever she wants and stop working out, we're not supposed to comment because "she had a baby, asshole!"

The truth is that woman stayed hot to get a partner and now that she has you locked down and birthed your offspring, her motivation is gone.  If you dare speak the truth, you're the problem.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She always had the potential to blow up.
View Quote

It makes sense really that anyone with the metabolism needed to bounce back from from extreme training routines on a daily basis is at risk.  I would imagine the eating habits needed to keep up with that energy expenditure aren't healthy for someone even with normal exercise habits.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#22]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bravo, big shoots.

bravo.

I don't think a single poster has said "she's a bad person".  Quite the opposite.

Saying someone is getting to very unhealthy levels of overweight is harsh but people need to hear it.  It IS something to be ashamed of, not just accepted because "but she's a good person".

You come across as pathetic, honestly.  Especially with that "I would pay good money to see you all ripped apart by her" craziness.  I guarantee Gina knows her limits and wouldn't fight the vast majority of men in real life, despite what Hollywood would have you believe.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's always a joke of an excuse.  Women don't have to turn into fatties because they're pregnant but men have been conditioned to just accept the excuse because women are masters of the guilt trip.

Fit women who don't change their habits have babies and bounce right back.  A woman goes from hot to huge because she used pregnancy as her excuse to eat whatever she wants and stop working out, we're not supposed to comment because "she had a baby, asshole!"

The truth is that woman stayed hot to get a partner and now that she has you locked down and birthed your offspring, her motivation is gone.  If you dare speak the truth, you're the problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe she's pregnant.

Her face looks pregnant.

Men are more capable of being over weight than women (though there are more women morbidly obese - which she is not). The way you write this is as if you are offended by her weight gain. There's probably a lot of contributing factors. If you once admired her you should be more compassionate towards her. It's not like she wanted to get chunky. It is very hard to go from turning heads to having to build a new identity. That as well as what her previous routine did to her metabolism, possible injuries, and what she is enduring for simply speaking her mind about her beliefs is a lot to contend with. She is still a valuable person even if you no longer desire to fuck her.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Men are more capable of being over weight than women (though there are more women morbidly obese - which she is not). The way you write this is as if you are offended by her weight gain. There's probably a lot of contributing factors. If you once admired her you should be more compassionate towards her. It's not like she wanted to get chunky. It is very hard to go from turning heads to having to build a new identity. That as well as what her previous routine did to her metabolism, possible injuries, and what she is enduring for simply speaking her mind about her beliefs is a lot to contend with. She is still a valuable person even if you no longer desire to fuck her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe she's pregnant.

Her face looks pregnant.

I never said she has no value.  Compassion is saying "you know if you stay like this, your acting career is truly done, right?"  She still had options available after Disney.

My idea of compassion and yours are different, clearly.  Telling people "it's not your fault" when it very much is their fault is not compassionate, it's just encouraging bad behavior.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:59:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Everybody thinks they're the exception to the rule.  Nobody is.

What sort of physical activity are you doing during these 3 week fasts to only lose 7lbs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It happens when people are treated poorly and isolated from what they love to do.

Unfortunately she wasn't isolated from eating ice cream....
you have no idea how hard it is for women with big breasts to lose weight. In order for me to lose weight I have to fast - electrolytes only. I typically gain weight between the second and third week but once I get over the plateau I can lose 6-7# fasting for 21 days. So be kind to Gina. She doesn't deserve to be treated like she's a horrible person just because she isn't as sexually attractive as she was in her 30's.

Oh come on, we've been round and round with this.  "Women with big breasts" don't have some magical physiology that makes them immune to the age-old formula of "eat less, move more".

This has been proven with countless examples.
BS I am a perfect example. I have never been fat but every year it gets harder. As I said the only way I can lose weight is to do extended fasting. Most people do not have the willpower to just stop eating for three weeks. I love my 34 EEs but they don't do me any favors with my waistline.

Everybody thinks they're the exception to the rule.  Nobody is.

What sort of physical activity are you doing during these 3 week fasts to only lose 7lbs?

I wish I could work out. I love running and would love just being able to go for a walk but I can't due to psoriatic arthritis. I could swim but I hate it. I want to have my other hip replaced so I can go for walks but my blood count is too low. So I manage my weight by diet. I eat a low carb diet and I fast when I need to lose weight. I am an exception because I have Marfan. Not that you care but if one hormone is off it does make it very difficult to lose weight and women are more prone to hormonal imbalances. Fasting is the best way to balance hormones but fasting is very hard when you have a hormonal imbalance. It is pretty well documented.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:02:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I feel as if "Stan" by Eminem should be playing as I read this.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#28]
She is training at a Golden Corral.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I never said she has no value.  Compassion is saying "you know if you stay like this, your acting career is truly done, right?"  She still had options available after Disney.

My idea of compassion and yours are different, clearly.  Telling people "it's not your fault" when it very much is their fault is not compassionate, it's just encouraging bad behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe she's pregnant.

Her face looks pregnant.

It is possible to be compassionate without enabling-ultimately it's none of our business. I'm sure she knows better than we do what her weight gain means. Maybe she's content with her body. I haven't seen a picture of her but why does she have to be a sex symbol? Maybe the exchange for a higher carb diet is worth it. Or maybe it's winter and she's been traveling a lot, eating out and focusing on her case.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#30]
I saw her about two years ago at Mega-con in Orlando.  She still looked pretty good.  

I look across the hall to see her talking to my daughter out in the open.   I asked her later how was Gina Carano?   She said "who?".
Apparently she was very nice to my daughter, who thought she was just talking to some rando.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#31]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:11:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd midcap her.
View Quote

Twice on Saturdays!
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#34]
What's the difference between Gina Carano and your refrigerator ?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Im calling it now. Discovery from her lawsuit may reveal that the real reason Disney shit canned her was over her weight and the twitter posts were used as an excuse.

Imagine Disney fat shaming and terminating a woman for it or looking for a BS excuse to do it and blame her.  No PR backlash over blaming her.

Is Disney that evil? Draw your own conclusion.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#36]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It just so happened we corresponded regularly.
View Quote

LOL. Please someone post the M’Lady guy meme.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bravo, big shoots.

bravo.

....cringe.....
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
My refrigerator runs.....
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

#Paulina Gretzky
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

#Paulina Gretzky
View Quote

Creepy as hell having "99" tattoo'd right next to your vag.

Going down on her and thinking of her dad. 69 her and think of Mario Lemieux.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yer fridge doesn't fart when you pull the meat out of it.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#43]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Creepy as hell having "99" tattoo'd right next to your vag.

Going down on her and thinking of her dad. 69 her and think of Mario Lemieux.
View Quote

Wow, yeah, that's not the first place I'd think of getting some ink to honor your dad........

But she does have a nice body even after two kids.  
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:02:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How old is she?

Plus if she's not working out anymore, yeah people can definitely  inflate
View Quote

She's 41.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bravo, big shoots.

bravo.

I don't think a single poster has said "she's a bad person".  Quite the opposite.

Saying someone is getting to very unhealthy levels of overweight is harsh but people need to hear it.  It IS something to be ashamed of, not just accepted because "but she's a good person".

You come across as pathetic, honestly.  Especially with that "I would pay good money to see you all ripped apart by her" craziness.  I guarantee Gina knows her limits and wouldn't fight the vast majority of men in real life, despite what Hollywood would have you believe.

Bruh
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:17:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Im calling it now. Discovery from her lawsuit may reveal that the real reason Disney shit canned her was over her weight and the twitter posts were used as an excuse.

Imagine Disney fat shaming and terminating a woman for it or looking for a BS excuse to do it and blame her.  No PR backlash over blaming her.

View Quote

Nah, man.  Kathleen Kennedy put her foot down and demanded the firing.  KK has ruined everything Star Wars.

I'm sure it killed Favreau to let Gina go because he is a closet conservative.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's probably some truth to that. Her brand is "Tough Chick/MMA Fighter" it's tough to cast her in that role when she turned herself into Chunk.

As far people making excuses about her age and being fat... That's BS, my wife weighs the same as she did 34 years ago when I married her (5'1" 110lbs) she worked construction and was very active physically until she retired from the Navy. She's now less physically active now and works an office job, she suffers from injuries from working her trade for all those years that makes exercising difficult but with some effort and discipline she still hasn't ballooned up.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top