Quoted:
White new balance
Jorts
Harley riders
Hate change
Racist
Etc
View Quote

Don't forget these. I sorta want to buy a pair because they will be upsetting to some. Also, they're pretty cheap at the BX.

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:59:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A "Boomer" is anyone older than a millennial that has worked hard and made something of themselves unlike most millennials will ever do.
View Quote

Yawn.  This is just typical, another boomer asshole who leaves out a whole fucking generation of people who just had to do shit on their own becasue our boomer parents were out fucking around getting divorces, finding them selves and too busy to do stuff with us.

Yep the forgotten generation. Gen X passed by yet again, well the jokes on you, at least we figured it out we are the ones having the normal kids, the Zoomers.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#7]
The most entitled generation America has ever seen. By their 20s they could: own a house, own a car, get trained on any job with a liberal arts college degree, raise a family on 1 income. Now they get to live off on gen x and y via pensions, social security, and medicare.

And the most egregious part, they got their machine guns, let Reagen steamroll the 2A, cus fuck everyone else.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wrong, it is short for the baby boomer generation. Young tards think it's a state of mind though without really knowing the meaning of the word.
View Quote

Ok boomer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone who gets their news from facebook, leaves voicemails, sends emails to family, and holds their phone to their ears when talking.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#10]
While originating with, and loosely connected to, the term "Baby Boomer," it's evolved to being a derisive term for anyone over thirty. It used most often by a bunch of teenagers and early twenty-somethings who think they are cool and edgy, and that they are the first generation to think people older than them are out of touch and tragically unhip.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yawn.  This is just typical, another boomer asshole who leaves out a whole fucking generation of people who just had to do shit on their own becasue our boomer parents were out fucking around getting divorces, finding them selves and too busy to do stuff with us.

Yep the forgotten generation. Gen X passed by yet again, well the jokes on you, at least we figured it out we are the ones having the normal kids, the Zoomers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A "Boomer" is anyone older than a millennial that has worked hard and made something of themselves unlike most millennials will ever do.

Gen X are boomers now. So are many millennials.

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#12]
A boomer is someone who participated in liberating Europe or driving the Japanese out of the pacific, while still in sperm form.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah, no. Words have meanings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong, it is short for the baby boomer generation. Young tards think it's a state of mind though without really knowing the meaning of the word.
Everyone knows the root meaning of it.  

If you hate any music released after you were 18, expect people to show up for work 20 minutes early, and think everyone younger than you is worthless, you're a Boomer.  Birth year does not matter.
Yeah, no. Words have meanings.
Correct.  Baby Boomer has a meaning, and Boomer has a meaning.  They can overlap but are different words/terms with their own meanings.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've seen this a number of times.

what is boomer?

I think I've  also seen, doomer?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The most entitled generation America has ever seen. By their 20s they could: own a house, own a car, get trained on any job with a liberal arts college degree, raise a family on 1 income. Now they get to live off on gen x and y via pensions, social security, and medicare.

And the most egregious part, they got their machine guns, let Reagen steamroll the 2A, cus fuck everyone else.
View Quote
Gen x here, quit worrying about others and focus on you.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
While originating with, and loosely connected to, the term "Baby Boomer," it's evolved to being a derisive term for anyone over thirty. It used most often by a bunch of teenagers and early twenty-somethings who think they are cool and edgy, and that they are the first generation to think people older than them are out of touch and tragically unhip.
View Quote

You gotta admit though, zoomers applying it to anyone they consider old and out of touch was a brilliant move. Just think how many people in GD get super butt hurt when they're called a boomer
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've seen this a number of times.

what is boomer?

I think I've  also seen, doomer?
View Quote

Such a boomer question
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#19]
boomer is a state of mind
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you hate any music released after you were 18, expect people to show up for work 20 minutes early, and think everyone younger than you is worthless, you're a Boomer.  Birth year does not matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if you have lots of music you like from before you were born, up to 18, and for another 20 years or so later, but don’t really find much you are into for the past dozen years or so?

Expect people to show up to work on time, don’t like it when they are regularly 10-30 minutes late, or instead of having coffee and breakfast before they get to work, thinks it’s time to go get coffee and breakfast after they get to work?

You like people that never need your help, and are disgusted by people that you always have to pick up slack for.  And the people you have to rush in to rescue are always the under 30 or born in 1964 or earlier?
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

The fuck we are.....nothing at all alike.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#24]
This

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
what if one is a boomer and a doomer???
View Quote
You can call me boomer
You can call me doomer
You can even call me boomer-doomer
But don't call me late for lunch
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Boomer =Master Race
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Boomers are magnificent specimens of the human race.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#29]
A boomer is not the same thing as a baby boomer.

According to my 14 yr old son, a boomer is anyone over the age of 25 or who thinks 3 year old memes are still funny.  Having a facebook account pretty much guarantees you are a boomer. I embrace it and talk about how dickbutt memes are hilarious.  I also wear white new balance shoes and cargo shorts, thus cementing my boomer status.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#30]
What my grandson does in his diaper
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#31]
If you have to ask then you're a Boomer. But I'm guessing you actually know what a Boomer is and are trolling everyone. But you're still a Boomer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
DO YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE THE WORD "ASS" THREE TIMES IN YOUR NAME AND YOU WANT TO COME ON HERE AND TELL US WE ARE IMMATURE> GROW UP>
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Oklahomans
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A ballistic missile submarine
View Quote

Yes
One ping only!

Watch out for Crazy Ivan.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Baby boomers aka BOOMERS are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The generation is generally defined as people born from 1946 to 1964,
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#38]
FIRE IN THE HOLE
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Boomer =Master Race
View Quote

Gen X = Master Race
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only for retards without the mental capacity to understand the difference.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#42]
A boomer is an old guy like me who doesn't have any sense

I work but I don't have to. Yes I like my job

Dug ditches for five hours today, On my day off,  so I could have some new power outlets in my sheds.
Hoka Hey!

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What if you have lots of music you like from before you were born, up to 18, and for another 20 years or so later, but don't really find much you are into for the past dozen years or so?

Expect people to show up to work on time, don't like it when they are regularly 10-30 minutes late, or instead of having coffee and breakfast before they get to work, thinks it's time to go get coffee and breakfast after they get to work?

You like people that never need your help, and are disgusted by people that you always have to pick up slack for.  And the people you have to rush in to rescue are always the under 30 or born in 1964 or earlier?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if you have lots of music you like from before you were born, up to 18, and for another 20 years or so later, but don't really find much you are into for the past dozen years or so?

Expect people to show up to work on time, don't like it when they are regularly 10-30 minutes late, or instead of having coffee and breakfast before they get to work, thinks it's time to go get coffee and breakfast after they get to work?

Most of my 20 somethings are killing it for me.  Super dedicated.  The 50 + are generally found reading the paper in a stall.  The kids ask for guidance but that's my job.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:14:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Someone born from 1946 to 1964. That's so fragile with just a pin prick they go boom! and explode their insecurities all over you.  
View Quote

Quoted:
Born between 1940 and 1964. WWII era baby boom.
View Quote
To many options. So confusing. Can we pin this down to specific dates?
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:17:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gen X laughs at your assertion.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:10:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Most of my 20 somethings are killing it for me.  Super dedicated.  The 50 + are generally found reading the paper in a stall.  The kids ask for guidance but that's my job.
View Quote

To be honest, it’s because they don’t have experience.  Most of them will end up kicking ass.

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:23:42 AM EDT
[#48]
A victim of divide e impera.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:37:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's a state of mind, man.
View Quote

I agree, ChinniMinis are in the Mighty Mo

Link Posted: 10/9/2020 1:38:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, although I don't think being over 30 is a requirement, just need to be perceived as being behind the times.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top