User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Op should have gone to Target instead, where there is nothing but trim, fit MILFs who are just as worthless - and there's nothing in the entire store except color-coordinated plasticware.
View Quote

Sure there is, but not what most of us want.  I saw a weird "pride" type display in the "mens" section, complete with tutus, weird "queer" t-shirts, rainbows galore.  Fuck that noise.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Damn...I in Walmart today and thought nearly the same OP....maybe we in same AO,?
View Quote

My guess would be that any Walmart in NC would look the same, I doubt you could tell the difference if you were just blindfolded and carted around in a window less van to be dropped off in one.

Of course in our defense a lot of "People of Walmart" aren't from around these parts anymore. It's not like all the move downs and half backs aren't slobs or widebodies.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Went shopping at a local Walmart yesterday
View Quote
There's your problem.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
it does me no injury for my neighbor to be fat, ungroomed, or appear to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
View Quote
It corrodes your society.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I more interested in the descendants of colonial settlers in North Carolina.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]
America is done

War's the only answer
The weakest will die,  thone who manage to survive and whine
foe big brother will be sent to the few remaining blue states. The other
40 red states will grow and thrive
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I went to the liquor store in Chacos, shorts, shirt untucked and I haven't shave in a week. I had just showered after working my garden.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Location checks out.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:03:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fat, ungroomed, appeared to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before.  All I could think is these people will be some of the first to expire if there were some real difficulty in the country.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I more interested in the descendants of colonial settlers in North Carolina.
View Quote

A whole colony got lost. That right there tells you something.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#11]

It’s like a third boob.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Went shopping at a local Walmart yesterday as I needed to pick a few items.  Of course, being Independence Day weekend it was quite busy.  This Walmart is in an area where you are likely to find Americans largely descended from colonial era settlers or slaves, black and white.  I have never seen such a ragged sad looking mass of people as I did yesterday.  Fat, ungroomed, appeared to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before.  All I could think is these people will be some of the first to expire if there were some real difficulty in the country.

By God encourage people to do better.
View Quote

Well, Excuuuuuuuuzze ME.

I spent the early hours helping a cow birth her calf and then clean up the chicken coop.  The dogs, chickens and goats had to be fed.  The wife wants to shower before I do, understandable, and I was in a hurry.

If your 'precious little virgin ass can't handle life', may I suggest you put your head between your legs and suffocate yourself.

Not everyone lives a sheltered life.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A whole colony got lost. That right there tells you something.
View Quote

The were never really lost, the just migrated farther south towards Calabash for better seafood and golf.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Not gonna lie I kinda want that dress.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fat, ungroomed, appeared to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before.  
View Quote

Now you never need to visit another Wal-Mart.  You've already seen what they all look like.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I like going to dollar general because I don’t have to get dressed up like I’m going to Walmart
View Quote

I know what you mean.

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I once saw some chick in dirty pajamas grad a can of Febreze off of the shelf and spray herself down with that shit.  Then she put it back on the shelf and walked away.
View Quote

In before someone says "I'd hit it."
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#18]
At least the vets get dressed up on date night.

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I had mine. Parents almost died last year, Dad in an accident (he did recover mostly but lost his business) and my Mom to the coof.  Despite being a single PhD student I did everything I could to take care of all of their financial needs. For once in my life I didn't even have a breakdown, I sort of became emotionally dead (not depressed, just emotionless)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone is getting a little tap on the rear right now,  you’ll get your kick soon enough.

I had mine. Parents almost died last year, Dad in an accident (he did recover mostly but lost his business) and my Mom to the coof.  Despite being a single PhD student I did everything I could to take care of all of their financial needs. For once in my life I didn't even have a breakdown, I sort of became emotionally dead (not depressed, just emotionless)

Life does that to you sometimes but you have to remember to keep on fighting every day to be a better person than you were the day before
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In before someone says "I'd hit it."
View Quote

5 foot nothting, 180 lbs, no shower in days.   Truly a beauty worth courting.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 1:19:29 AM EDT
[#21]
The wife and I don’t shop at Walmart or Target, in fact we rarely go into a store these days (if we do it’s Kroger). I love internet shopping and delivery for avoiding people. That said, as a old/fat/retired guy I am still in GD’s “what’s wrong with America” club.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 2:10:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Wow op you're really onto something!

I've noticed the people of Walmart seem to be really really gross too.

We should start a  meme site called the people of Walmart!
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 2:15:03 AM EDT
[#23]
So you guys that laugh at Walmart shoppers think that unwashed/uncivilized Americans only congregate there? lol I live in a nice neighborhood of mostly white collar professionals, yet tonight I heard fowl language being freely yelled out at someones backyard pool party, so all the surrounding homes could hear it too. Before that I drove to the Supermarket today, and the truck in front of me had a a bumper sticker on his back-window that said "I eat sushi" and a depiction of a male stick figure giving oral sex to a female. Do you really want to expose your family to this kind of culture? If you wouldn't act this way around your parents or kids, why is it acceptable anywhere else? Hey, never mind me. What do I know?! Probably half of this AR15 membership sees nothing wrong in it. 'It's feedom bro."
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 2:22:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So you guys that laugh at Walmart shoppers think that unwashed/uncivilized Americans only congregate there? lol I live in a nice neighborhood of mostly white collar professionals, yet tonight I heard fowl language being freely yelled out at someones backyard pool party, so all the surrounding homes could hear it too. Before that I drove to the Supermarket today, and the truck in front of me had a a bumper sticker on his back-window that said "I eat sushi" and a depiction of a male stick figure giving oral sex to a female. Do you really want to expose your family to this kind of culture? If you wouldn't act this way around your parents or kids, why is it acceptable anywhere else? Hey, never mind me. What do I know?! Probably half of this AR15 membership sees nothing wrong in it. 'It's feedom bro."
View Quote

Fowl language you say? Heavens to Betsy.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 5:46:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I know.  I rarely go in there but I was already out and needed a few things.

Doesn't change the fact that many of the people in that store have ancestry linked to the War of Independence, cleared the wilderness and built civilisation.  They looked like zombies who were already dead, they just hadn't stopped breathing yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Walmart.

Doesn't change the fact that many of the people in that store have ancestry linked to the War of Independence, cleared the wilderness and built civilisation.  They looked like zombies who were already dead, they just hadn't stopped breathing yet.

Foreign spelling of civilization. Ironic.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:20:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Walmart.

Do you know this for a fact or are you just pulling this out of your ass? How could you possibly know the ancestry of a random group of people? Sounds like a typical "people of WalMart" scene.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:29:35 AM EDT
[#27]
More people thean ever don't give a shit how they look in public. It's another sign of our country and our society continuing to go downhill in so many ways. Unfortunately there's no end in sight. God help us all.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
it does me no injury for my neighbor to be fat, ungroomed, or appear to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
View Quote

It picks your pocket, just not....directly.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Go to a water park if you want some real motivation for physical fitness/physical preparedness.  Walmart, but with less fabric.
View Quote

And a shit ton of ink on display.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Lol, its WalMart
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Op should have gone to Target instead, where there is nothing but trim, fit MILFs who are just as worthless - and there's nothing in the entire store except color-coordinated plasticware.
View Quote

Target in college towns are more better. Butt cheeks, cleavage, and bra-less all day.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:52:28 PM EDT
[#32]
I went shopping at Walmart today, also in NC, and saw a young woman, a redhead, with perhaps the best derriere I've seen in years.  Perfect body, overall.  Thank god for yoga pants.  So not all hope is lost.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top