Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Now do the boarder
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did I get in before there are over 150 lawsuits against the cops? And everyone is awarded a few million?

View Quote

Oh, that's pretty much a guarantee.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Now do the boarder
View Quote

BORDER
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Slide shows are stupid, it’s not street racing.

Who am I to judge? I grew up street racing in the 80’s and 90’s. 1970 Chevelle with a 396.  In the early 2000’s an R1 was my weapon of choice. Now at the ripe age of over 50 back in cars and will roll race of given the chance.

Only thing I wouldn’t do now is elude and evade if I get lit up.

Raced on the street and track.

Have to be ready for the consequences. Inky time I got arrested street racing was getting scout in the bike, GSP blocker the whole 75/85 connector and no way I could exit at Spring St at over 135mph.

I can’t judge them, even when the bikes fly by me on the interstate, when I do.. I remind myself that is used to do the same thing

View Quote

I thought I remembered you!  
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Insurance makes you whole in the event of a stolen car.  Problem is, certain desirable cars see higher insurance rates because of shit like this.  The cars are either stolen or on some repo man's shopping list.  Get Baby Momma to buy a Hellcat, make no payments, drive the ever loving shit out of it, walk away when it's destroyed and let BM deal with the bank.
View Quote

I was referring to the cars that get crushed.  What about the lien holder on the title?  How does the lien holder get compensated for the destruction of their property?  Like a bank or credit union?  They have a property interest on what was crushed.  The vehicle is often collateral on car loans.  Lending institutions have a vested interest in their loan collateral.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I thought I remembered you!  
View Quote

Meet you at the BP, for old times sake lol
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#7]
This is not street racing . As for the poster above upset by the 392 is their credit score joke it is valid .Chrysler capitol will finance as high as 29% interest with bad credit and enough down payment.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 11:54:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Street racers but arrest sideshow fags? I hate the media

This is street racing
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179056/IMG_0411_jpeg-3120343.JPG

This is shit https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179056/IMG_0409_jpeg-3120344.JPG
View Quote
First pic looks like Sketchy Vert. He lives down the street from me , that thing sounds fantastic
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:41:54 AM EDT
[#9]
San Joaquin County Sheriff talking about the seized cars on a Facebook reel:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/260657753723602
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
San Joaquin County Sheriff talking about the seized cars on a Facebook reel:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/260657753723602
View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:51:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow they're serious. The part where they seized 88 cars is important because those kids live and breathe them.
View Quote

They and their parents work for cash, no taxes and probably have $30,000 stuffed in their mattresses.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:52:28 AM EDT
[#12]
"Shouting and moaning"

I think they took "Fuck the police" the wrong way.

Quoted:
Arrest street racers; ignore shoplifters, car theives, public drug users, ...
View Quote

And if they arrested public drug users folks would complain that they aren't doing anything to stop street takeover crews.

They can't win.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:57:36 AM EDT
[#13]
They put "more than 150" people on ONE bus?!?!?
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:59:03 AM EDT
[#14]
If they permanently seize or destroy cars, the next time they try to crack down on one of these events might get exciting as the attendees will have a lot more motivation to get away.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:02:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Impounding their cars is a good tactic.  Owners have to show up with proof of insurance and current registration.  If like in Georgia, a wrecker company won’t allow you in their lot to get anything out of your car.  After you’ve meet the preceding requirements, you get a release from the pd, then you can get your car.  Daily storage fees pile up while you sit in jail, or have the required documents.  Their wrecker bill is gonna be exorbitant.
View Quote

In the meantime, the folks working at the storage yard are busting into the cars and stealing anything of value.  When the owners show up, they point at the sign that has "Not responsible for damage, theft, etc" printed on it and shrug their shoulders.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:03:18 AM EDT
[#16]
I am not in to side shows, but I'd hate to be even in the neighborhood at the wrong place at the wrong time and get fubared just because..

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:08:05 AM EDT
[#17]
What pisses me off is that I have several modified mustangs and do not want lumped in with these kinds of fags.

It is bad enough that California has declared a war on cars/gasoline long before these shit dicks started behaving like this.

Never done a donut in any of my cars.

I prefer a car that can corner and all my cars have modifications to help them do that better.   As I take my 2015 down a path to chase down much more expensive sports cars I dont want to get pulled over by an over zealous CHP dickhead that gets a hard on for sending people to a smog ref.

My county has been a good place to grow up when it comes to car culture.   15 minutes and you are in the middle of nowhere where actual street racers go.

Used to be modified exhausts got a pass unless you were an obnoxious as fuck fart can equipped civic.

My 66 Mustang when it ran long tubes and Black Widow Venom 300s would have people record it at intersections.  I would have people follow me to ask me questions at a gas station or drive through.   I replaced the exhaust to not draw as much attention.

Now every fucking intersection in town has some fucktards burnout marks.   Sleeping with windows open and I can hear the morons at 3AM waking everyone up.

None of those dipshits have any clue about taking their car to a track.   They want Tiktok "clout".

Gaurantee any of those idiots that die at a sideshow will have family members doing a carwash or holding signs at intersections asking for funeral donations.

Years of going to watch at the local road course and you dont see much in the way of the Charger/Challenger crowd showing up.

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:12:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Nice ride @uglygun. Is that RF wheel really off of the ground, or is that 'shopped?

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:15:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Street racers but arrest sideshow fags? I hate the media

This is street racing
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179056/IMG_0411_jpeg-3120343.JPG

This is shit https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179056/IMG_0409_jpeg-3120344.JPG
View Quote

Glad someone knows the difference.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:17:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nice ride @uglygun. Is that RF wheel really off of the ground, or is that 'shopped?

View Quote

It is backside of "phil hill" at Buttonwillow.    Car gets a little light as you crest around 70mph.

Cotton corners is where lighter wright cars do get air.

I am nearing sub 2:00.   Have seen 2:04 and still on 300tw tires.   Have not even gone to a dedicated track day tire but I am on 305 square setup with some suspension mods.

Going back first weekend and last weekend of march.   Then will break for summer and do coil overs and come back with dedicated track day 200tw or better tires.

Had several 2:05s this session

Still learning the track, only been out for 12 sessions across 3 days.   2 of those days were deliberately on 255/275 tires to handicap myself.   305s I dropped 4 seconds.   I have a 2:03 or 2:02 possible as is, have two corners to work on and should drop time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:27:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So what you're telling me is that law enforcement CAN in fact round up large groups of people....
View Quote

And get them to jail.  How about they do that for protesters blocky the highway?
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:20:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I am not in to side shows, but I'd hate to be even in the neighborhood at the wrong place at the wrong time and get fubared just because..

View Quote

The Sheriff is known to patrol the Delta with high def cameras, talking boats cruising around with film grade cameras pointing at you. They get everyone's boat, passengers, and what they are doing. Then someone is reviewing it all for dui, underage drinking etc...

The Sheriff roles into court with 4k video of you doing the crime.

The way people disregard cops here at sideshows, Im sure he did the same thing. He doesn't try to by sly about it on the water and idiots still get caught all the time. Add in other agencies helping Im sure people are on film from multiple angles.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:10:55 PM EDT
[#23]
As already said, those aren’t street racers.  They are hoodlums.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I read somewhere but can't find it now that one of the bystanders for the street race whatever one calls it got a settlement because she was hit by a street racer . I think they blamed the city and police.

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So what you're telling me is that law enforcement CAN in fact round up large groups of people....
View Quote

Yes. But only if they want to.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Streets closed pizza boi!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO ONE LIKES THE TUNA HERE

Streets closed pizza boi!

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The Sheriff is known to patrol the Delta with high def cameras, talking boats cruising around with film grade cameras pointing at you. They get everyone's boat, passengers, and what they are doing. Then someone is reviewing it all for dui, underage drinking etc...

The way people disregard cops here at sideshows, Im sure he did the same thing. He doesn't try to by sly about it on the water and idiots still get caught all the time. Add in other agencies helping Im sure people are on film from multiple angles.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s why it’s important to put all your liquor in a second container.  Empty a Diet Coke 2L and pour in a handle rum, put the vodka in the sprite 2L bottle, etc…
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#29]

What's red and can't climb trees?

Paul Walker's Carrera GT
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oooooff
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top