BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 660
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:

Speaking of the Israeli lower, is there a law that says manufacturer markings must be in English?
View Quote
Yea, I believe maker, and serial number all need to use Roman letters and Arabic numbers.

Some light reading...
At the bottom they say imported guns with non Roman, Arabic marking should be restamped.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firearms-guides-importation-verification-firearms-ammunition-firearms-verification-overview
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I really regret not ordering one of these. Is there still a chance?
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

View Quote
@TheTallest

Yes, they're still in stock.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-px9-yeet-cannon-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-4-6-weeks-delivery.html
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
@TheTallest

They still have some of the 9's.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-px9-yeet-cannon-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-4-6-weeks-delivery.html
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Beat by 8 seconds.

I finally picked up my Yeet-15 about an hour ago. It had been waiting for me for a couple weeks.

My 9 is still

PROCESSING
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:51:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheTallest] [#6]
View Quote
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

@TheTallest

View Quote
YES!!! Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#7]
LOL. Was going to get the 10.5" pistol/sba3 kit. Was 399.99 + free shipping and no Va tax a few months back, up to $449.99 +$34 shipping and Va tax. Now it says labor day deal but it is the same price and no free shipping.
Still a decent price, but I love how PSA just slaps on "Labor Day" or whatever deal/sale on the item for the same price.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bad2006z71:
LOL. Was going to get the 10.5" pistol/sba3 kit. Was 399.99 + free shipping and no Va tax a few months back, up to $449.99 +$34 shipping and Va tax. Now it says labor day deal but it is the same price and no free shipping.
Still a decent price, but I love how PSA just slaps on "Labor Day" or whatever deal/sale on the item for the same price.
View Quote
PSA pretty much sells everything on sale all the time...
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#9]
YES!!! Thanks!
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9vjZgVNYsSTTeo/giphy.gif
View All Quotes

@TheTallest

YES!!! Thanks!
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9vjZgVNYsSTTeo/giphy.gif
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Gripen:
Except GT Distributors. Man I love blue label pricing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TX_Road_Warrior:

That's what they are everywhere
Except GT Distributors. Man I love blue label pricing.
Blue label on the 365 isn't nearly as discounted as Glock's Blue Label
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:12:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: drfroglegs] [#11]
View All Quotes
Agreed. How quickly we forget paying $200+ for a crappy barrel or $100+ for a "cheap" lower.

I'll take PSAs "not on sale" price any day over the alternative.

A restaurant I used to go to had "on sale everyday" on their menu for their hot wings.

I asked the waitress one time "if that's the everyday price, how is it on sale"? You would have thought I asked her to prove Newton's laws of motion with differential calculus.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:
Blue label on the 365 isn't nearly as discounted as Glock's Blue Label
View Quote
The discount seemed pretty close to me, but I guess the discount might seem higher if Glock's MSRPs are higher (I dunno how they compare, tbh). Bought my P365 over a year ago (July? can't remember) and my G19 Gen5 in December 2017, but they were both about $399 + tax, so $430ish out the door. But I had to pay another $50ish extra to get night sights on the Glock, while the Sig came with them already installed. Love both, they're extremely reliable pistols.

Wonder if the M16A2s are gonna drop for Labor Day.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:

Agreed. How quickly we forget paying $200+ for a crappy barrel or $100+ for a "cheap" lower.

A restaurant I used to go to had "on sale everyday" on their menu for their hot wings.

I asked the waitress one time "if that's the everyday price, how is it on sale"? You would have thought I asked her to prove Newton's laws of motion with differential calculus.
View Quote
You ever been to Hobby Lobby or Michael's? Everything's on sale all the time. Beyond asinine, but I guess that kind of marketing works for some people.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Part of me kind of wishes I was just getting into guns now... I could save so much money.

Paying $1500 for plane-jane AR's was common when I started. I bought a bunch of stripped lowers for $100-$175 as well.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#15]

You ever been to Hobby Lobby or Michael's? Everything's on sale all the time. Beyond asinine, but I guess that kind of marketing works for some people.
View Quote
Damn sure works on my wife.

"... but it was 40% off!!!"
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Part of me kind of wishes I was just getting into guns now... I could save so much money.

Paying $1500 for plane-jane AR's was common when I started. I bought a bunch of stripped lowers for $100-$175 as well.
View Quote
Ain't that the truth.

No shit, I bought my first AR lower (PSA) in 2012 about 2 months before Sandy Hook. I bet I ended up spending close to $1k by the time I finished it. I probably couldn't get $250 for it now. I just gave it to my brother...
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Lancelot:
Did they ever make the Israel lower?
View Quote
Not yet.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
SOP

I don’t even pay attention to their “sales” anymore.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
i remember those days.. if we're not careful, we're going to see them real soon with all the talk of the democrats and liberals and now even repubs with red flag laws, and more bans.  I'm willing with this election, if it goes sour, we'll definitely be in a world of hurt... and im even scared right now, that our fearless POTUS is going to cave in on our laws now, and get something passed that will be a horrible law against our second amendment.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Here's another plug for the Israeli lower.  Since it's not imported, the selector markings "should" be able to be non-English.

Getting tired of waiting, how about some movement, please?
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By v188:
Here's another plug for the Israeli lower.  Since it's not imported, the selector markings "should" be able to be non-English.

Getting tired of waiting, how about some movement, please?
View Quote
Especially since the Yeet lowers got approved by the ATF (well, the variance did, anyway), and those don't have English selector markings. Plenty of lowers have pictograms, too, so I think Hebrew characters should be just fine there. It's the model and serial number that have to be in the Latin alphabet no matter where the gun's made, though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:

i remember those days.. if we're not careful, we're going to see them real soon with all the talk of the democrats and liberals and now even repubs with red flag laws, and more bans.  I'm willing with this election, if it goes sour, we'll definitely be in a world of hurt... and im even scared right now, that our fearless POTUS is going to cave in on our laws now, and get something passed that will be a horrible law against our second amendment.
View Quote
I feel the same way brother.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#23]

The discount seemed pretty close to me, but I guess the discount might seem higher if Glock's MSRPs are higher (I dunno how they compare, tbh). Bought my P365 over a year ago (July? can't remember) and my G19 Gen5 in December 2017, but they were both about $399 + tax, so $430ish out the door. But I had to pay another $50ish extra to get night sights on the Glock, while the Sig came with them already installed. Love both, they're extremely reliable pistols.

Wonder if the M16A2s are gonna drop for Labor Day.
View Quote
I wouldn't complain as I ordered a few if that were to occur
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, finally picked up my F Cancer lowers. One will be a gift to my cousin who is a double breast cancer survivor. I'm not sure which one I will give to her. I know in the pictures, the finish looks terrible. I can assure you that it is NOT the case.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Thinking of  .458 SOCOM.........
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I just saw that the list on 424 has been somewhat updated to show that SpaceRover is soon, which has me low-key excited, because that's the last one I really want.  But also, kind of soured as I'm still waiting on ISTAND.  I did post in the Industry forum and was told they are in production and shipping as we speak, but it's getting old having to wait even longer.

Do we have an "estimate" on the next lowers to drop, even if for just "Pre-Order, we pay and wait 4-6,7,8, or 10 weeks" status?

Or, "Hey, in September we are dropping the following lowers for pre-order".

I know I'm gonna catch hell for this one too, but last I recall the PSA MP5 is supposed to be in Q4 of this year.  Is 9/1 too early to be asking where the MP5 is?

@Palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 3:50:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chargerdude70] [#26]
Originally Posted By tlbailey1:

I know I'm gonna catch hell for this one too, but last I recall the PSA MP5 is supposed to be in Q4 of this year.  Is 9/1 too early to be asking where the MP5 is?

@Palmettostatearmory
View Quote
People in the MP5 thread are buying other brands while they can just for this reason. There is that POF in stock at a store mentioned in thread. But it’s Nickel plated and $1650.00. Seems to me they are just taking the standard 1350 one and making pretty and up charging?
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
Hey All,

We are currently working on the Yeet Cannon-9, I-Stand-15, Yeet Cannon-15, Betsy-15, and others!! The SpaceRover is entering production as well! We are working as quickly as we can on all the lowers.  Due to the mention of the MP5, all of your orders @tbailey1 will now take 10-12 weeks longer to process, but most likely longer!!

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
I just saw that the list on 424 has been somewhat updated to show that SpaceRover is soon, which has me low-key excited, because that's the last one I really want.  But also, kind of soured as I'm still waiting on ISTAND.  I did post in the Industry forum and was told they are in production and shipping as we speak, but it's getting old having to wait even longer.

Do we have an "estimate" on the next lowers to drop, even if for just "Pre-Order, we pay and wait 4-6,7,8, or 10 weeks" status?

Or, "Hey, in September we are dropping the following lowers for pre-order".

@Palmettostatearmory
Hey All,

We are currently working on the Yeet Cannon-9, I-Stand-15, Yeet Cannon-15, Betsy-15, and others!! The SpaceRover is entering production as well! We are working as quickly as we can on all the lowers.  Due to the mention of the MP5, all of your orders @tbailey1 will now take 10-12 weeks longer to process, but most likely longer!!

Thanks,

Josiah
Thank you for the update!
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Birdman042:
Well, finally picked up my F Cancer lowers. One will be a gift to my cousin who is a double breast cancer survivor. I'm not sure which one I will give to her. I know in the pictures, the finish looks terrible. I can assure you that it is NOT the case.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/446553/20190828_143520_jpg-1070345.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/446553/20190828_143535_jpg-1070346.JPG

Thinking of  .458 SOCOM.........
View Quote
beautiful man. at least some folks are getting the lowers.

has anyone even seen josiah lately? it's been a while since i've seen or heard from him. @palmettostatearmory  come out come out wherever you are sir.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#30]
How about a lower that takes the new PSA AKV/Scorpion mags?
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Hey All,

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
it figures you'd have posted right after i had posted looking for you. lol
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:21:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:
People in the MP5 thread are buying other brands while they can just for this reason. There is that POF in stock at a store mentioned in thread. But it’s Nickel plated and $1650.00. Seems to me they are just taking the standard 1350 one and making pretty and up charging?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

@Palmettostatearmory
You can get a PTR 9ct for that much.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Now you are on to something!!! A few of our engineers are currently making that happen as I type this.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
45/10mm Yeet Cannon lower?
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Now you are on to something!!! A few of our engineers are currently making that happen as I type this.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

There goes some more money....
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Just got the call. My yeet lower finally made its way to my ffl. Pretty funny hearing him say
Your ah Backlash 15 Yeet Cannon lower is here
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:44:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brink89] [#37]
@tlbailey1

The wait time includes the ATF variance and production, why the variance is not done preemptively (so that it would be known that it is approved before the sale) but is up to PSA and the ATF.

As I mentioned before I called PSA headquarters about my Minuteman (had been 6 weeks by then) they said that there was an engraving problem and they didn't want a sub-par product going out. "you paid retail you are not getting a blem" was the gist of what the guy said, and "apologies it may be maybe another 2 weeks" that being said I noticed my status to shipped yesterday.

As for the MP5; Id say be patient with recent events PSA has probably been swamped with fulfilling panic buys for their products, and save more $$$ to your gun/ammo budget..... you are going to be needing much more 9MM in your coffers
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Is the space rover out yet - presale?

Red
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
100 + shipping and taxes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
Originally Posted By Brink89:
@MadMardigan

what was the price for the 9MM lower? Looking to get the Baby Snek and want to keep my budget in line with two other builds that I'm working on.
100 + shipping and taxes
INcorrect! The actual price is na na na, na na nah.

Link Posted: 8/28/2019 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#40]

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
Mother of god. Now I know what my 9mm AR is gonna be.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes

Speaking from the retail end (former, now) I'm guessing that they start with the MSRP, drop to the standard discount (usually, around 10-20% below MSRP) and then any drop in their regular price below that is considered a sale.

For instance, Games Workshop, which I have a long history with. They have an MSRP on everything, which the GW stores are obligated to stick to. They discourage discounts of any kind. Still, there are many retailers who'll knock 10% off of all GW products. They'll call that a sale.

Still others, particularly non-brick and mortar stores, will drop another 10-15% off, so they're selling at 75% of MSRP. That's low enough that anybody would consider it a sale. If the retailer just leaves it there, it's money out of their pocket and money staying in your pocket (unless you just buy more to or beyond your original budget, which is what the retailers hope will happen) That's pretty much the definition of 'sale'.

The thing that this type of sale destroys is what's called the 'imperative to purchase'. If, say, item X is $250 for the next 48 hours, down from $300 for the last several months, and after that 48 hours, will be $300 again, you have an imperative to purchase the item within that 48 hours.

IF that same item is on 'sale' for $250, but it's $250 almost always, only bumping to $270 occasionally for short periods of time to enforce the idea that $250 is a sale. Anybody who wants one isn't in any particular hurry due to price. the thought is, "Hey, if I miss it, it'll go down again soon enough."

THEN, when the next price bump is permanent, there's great butt hurt across the land, like we've been experiencing since the last couple of high profile shootings when PSA bumped many of our staples $20-50 and left them there, stripping away the free shipping at the same time.

Sure, the new price is still good, but that's not the point. Improper management of pricing is the point, and the negative optics with the customer base.

There's a reason my Wall 10 lower is still naked. I watched the base kit go on sale regularly over a couple of years for $349, so I wasn't in any great hurry. I figured I had all the time in the world to nickel my stash up to the required price while buying other, cheaper, things in the interim.   Imagine my surprise when, literally the day I finally had the necessary money saved and went to hit the purchase button, they raised the price $20, then another $30, and left it there.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Couple more months before I go home on leave and build my M4A1 clone lowers.

Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Two things:

1) I went to the PSA store in Summerville today and it has the ATF lower still in stock! I picked up #1674 I believe and had it shipped to my FFL in VA!

2) The VA lower poll is up to over 200 "yes" votes!

https://linkto.run/p/09RCD9PO
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:38:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_7189_jpg-1070940.JPG

CD
View Quote
@Combat_Diver

Part list for a clone of your rig
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_7189_jpg-1070940.JPG

CD
View Quote
Neat rig

What are you gonna make with the M4A1s?
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 2:11:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#46]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:

Neat rig

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:

Neat rig

Pistols until I SBR them (clones of my down range guns)
Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
@Combat_Diver

Part list for a clone of your rig
John Deer Gator
Mk44 Mod 3 Minigun (using 1ea 3,000rd can instead of the issued 3)
Mk16 Naval mount (deck tripod)

CD
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 5:34:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pearljammer8] [#47]
28 days for Form 1 suppressor approval, can't complain about that!  Now the Christmas 15 (.22lr) will be complete. Was not expecting an approval email at 9:30 last night.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Where we at on m16-a2 fellas?
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 10:44:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NOLAGT] [#49]
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:
28 days for Form 1 suppressor approval, can't complain about that!  Now the Christmas 15 (.22lr) will be complete. Was not expecting an approval email at 9:30 last night.
View Quote
I really need to try to take a look into that.  I want some more cans, sure would be nice to only wait 30 days.

I been saying all along PSA needs to make one of there lowers take there AKV/Scorpion mags its a natural progression IMO.  I would make it drop for the baby snek lower too.  Make 2 versions glock and not glock lol...
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Please make:

M16A2
M16A4
M4 (M4, not M4A1)
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top