BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 660
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NOLAGT:

I really need to try to take a look into that.  I want some more cans, sure would be nice to only wait 30 days...
View Quote
I been doing a bit of research myself on a DIY .22 can. I figured easiest to cut teeth on and probably safest. Be nice if some would come out with an 80%er if that is something even legal/possible. Especially for the larger cal’s.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 11:07:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drfroglegs] [#3]
Originally Posted By stickcar1990:
Where we at on m16-a2 fellas?
View Quote
Here
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By d16man:
My yeet 9, f cancer and asalt are apparently at PSA...waiting on my yeet 15 and istand to get shipped.
View Quote
A-Salt is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. That will make those, Fcancers, Yeets, and IStands at FFL. Was going to wait till rest of preorders shipped but who knows how long that’s going to be.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

Hey All,

We are currently working on the Yeet Cannon-9, I-Stand-15, Yeet Cannon-15, Betsy-15, and others!! The SpaceRover is entering production as well! We are working as quickly as we can on all the lowers.  Due to the mention of the MP5, all of your MP5 orders @tbailey1 will now takebe ready in 10-12 weeks longer to process, but most likely longer!!

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
@PalmettoStateArmory

Thanks Josiah!  So, the way I read it, was I will receive my MP5 in 10-12 weeks, awesome!!  If that's the case, take your time with the ISTAND and toss it in the box with my soon-to-be-purchased Space Rover lower to save on shipping (I still don't understand how two lowers in one box costs that much more to ship, versus 1 lower, but oh well).

Oh, and since I have your attention and the updates rock, how's the 458 SOCOM and 6.8 SPCII barrels/uppers looking?  10.5" 6.8 barrel please?
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 2:43:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#6]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

A-Salt is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
View Quote
Damn.  Ordered mine early and still has no shipping info.
How am I supposed to A-salt things without my A-salt gun?  50 days in.  I'll probably have to order another lower to hold me over till A-salt shows up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:
Please make:

M16A2
M16A4
M4 (M4, not M4A1)
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By giantpune:

Damn.  Ordered mine early and still has no shipping info.
How am I supposed to A-salt things without my A-salt gun?  50 days in.  I'll probably have to order another lower to hold me over till A-salt shows up.
View Quote
Order another A-Salt. Maybe that one will ship first.

Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:51:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Be 10 weeks tomorrow on my Yeet9 and it's still processing
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 2:41:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By tlbailey1:
I just saw that the list on 424 has been somewhat updated to show that SpaceRover is soon, which has me low-key excited, because that's the last one I really want.  But also, kind of soured as I'm still waiting on ISTAND.  I did post in the Industry forum and was told they are in production and shipping as we speak, but it's getting old having to wait even longer.

Do we have an "estimate" on the next lowers to drop, even if for just "Pre-Order, we pay and wait 4-6,7,8, or 10 weeks" status?

Or, "Hey, in September we are dropping the following lowers for pre-order".

I know I'm gonna catch hell for this one too, but last I recall the PSA MP5 is supposed to be in Q4 of this year.  Is 9/1 too early to be asking where the MP5 is?

@Palmettostatearmory
View Quote
wait...

are you Todd Bailey

Link Posted: 8/30/2019 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#11]
IFC .410 upper cane in...the thing is pretty slick, I can’t wait to shoot it!  I snapped it onto my mostly done space walker lower to see how it handles.

I might get a 2nd upper to keep at stock 18” and cut this one to 13 or so. Spare parts and longer range.

The finish is a little rough/grabby but everything is tight and it fits my PSA lower 100% lockup right.

Empty mag, mostly built lower. I won’t run flip ups so I figure that’s a wash with the rest of the lpk.

Link Posted: 8/30/2019 12:07:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tlbailey1] [#12]
Originally Posted By mjrowley:

wait...

are you Todd Bailey

View Quote
@mjrowley

No sorry, who is Todd Bailey?    Should I be offended or flattered?  Most of my life I've had several people sing "Won't you come home Bill Bailey" or been called Beetle a time or two.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#13]
IFC .410 upper cane in...the thing is pretty slick, I can’t wait to shoot it!  I snapped it onto my mostly done space walker lower to see how it handles.

I might get a 2nd upper to keep at stock 18” and cut this one to 13 or so. Spare parts and longer range.

The finish is a little rough/grabby but everything is tight and it fits my PSA lower 100% lockup right.

https://i.imgur.com/1I3hCYQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/G67N6yM.jpg

Empty mag, mostly built lower. I won’t run flip ups so I figure that’s a wash with the rest of the lpk.

https://i.imgur.com/nUIiNF9.jpg
View Quote
I wanted to order one of these uppers so bad. Went to my LGS to discuss the legality of it and it's not legal in NJ because of the fucking pistol grip on the AR lower. This fucking state sucks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 12:48:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NOLAGT] [#14]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

I wanted to order one of these uppers so bad. Went to my LGS to discuss the legality of it and it's not legal in NJ because of the fucking pistol grip on the AR lower. This fucking state sucks.
View Quote
Man that stinks!  I’m in Louisiana, that’s not a issue here.  I’d love to go take out some nutria with some of those little slugs in it lol
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#15]

https://i.imgur.com/1I3hCYQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/G67N6yM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nUIiNF9.jpg
View Quote
"Is that a legal length shotgun barrel, or are you just happy to see me"

Link Posted: 8/30/2019 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#16]
I Stand here Yeeting and being A-Salted.  It's a good day!  

Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I figured out where @Josiah has been spending (wasting) his time:  
This New VIRTUAL REALITY Shooter is GORGEOUS (Zero Caliber VR Funny Moments)

Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Should I pay some $$$$ for a stripped Colt M4 Carbine marked lower for a 10.5” EOD east coast clone or just get the M4A1 clone from PSA????  DECISIONS MAN DECISIONS!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Man that stinks!  I’m in Louisiana, that’s not a issue here.  I’d love to go take out some nutria with some of those little slugs in it lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Wife and I cannot wait to get out of this shithole.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes

Where you moving?
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
Where you moving?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

Where you moving?
It's either Tennessee or Pennsylvania. Just depends on how retarded my employer wants to be in transferring me. Last time we tried to escape my employer backed out of an agreement which screwed me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 9:07:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Gripen:

The discount seemed pretty close to me, but I guess the discount might seem higher if Glock's MSRPs are higher (I dunno how they compare, tbh). Bought my P365 over a year ago (July? can't remember) and my G19 Gen5 in December 2017, but they were both about $399 + tax, so $430ish out the door. But I had to pay another $50ish extra to get night sights on the Glock, while the Sig came with them already installed. Love both, they're extremely reliable pistols.

Wonder if the M16A2s are gonna drop for Labor Day.
View Quote
Just ordered all parts for my second p80/glock 19 for a total of $454.80.  It would have been $410.81 but I couldnt pass up the $43.99 trigger I came across
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 12:22:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheOTHERmaninblack] [#23]
Hot diggity! True to their promise, after 4+6 weeks, my Yeet9 has shipped.

It was wait 4+6 weeks for delivery, right?
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Hot diggity! True to their promise, after 4+6 weeks, my Yeet9 has shipped.

It was was wait 4+6 weeks for delivery, right?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 2:50:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By EnduroBro:
Should I pay some $$$$ for a stripped Colt M4 Carbine marked lower for a 10.5” EOD east coast clone or just get the M4A1 clone from PSA????  DECISIONS MAN DECISIONS!!!!
View Quote
The Colt lower isn’t worth it to me. The ground-off selector stops and “fire” instead of “semi” would really bother me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 5:15:02 AM EDT
[#26]
PSA Daily Deals are REALLY starting to irk the wife...
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 6:32:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Just picked up my Yeet lower.
Is this typical for PSAs finish machining?
I'm not upset about it or anything. I bought the Yeet lower as a haha check this out gift for my 10yr old son. Just thought damn when I looked it over. The anodizing and markings all look perfect.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By rgb03:
I'm not upset about it or anything. I bought the Yeet lower as a haha check this out gift for my 10yr old son. Just thought damn when I looked it over. The anodizing and markings all look perfect.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104619/20190831_110212_jpg-1073746.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104619/20190831_110234_jpg-1073747.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104619/20190831_110206_jpg-1073748.JPG
View Quote
Sorry...never seen anything like that. Missing anodizing in one spot is all I have seen on ones I’ve actually inspected. I’m sure they will take care of you for the poor quality but you may loose that SN if it matters to you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 12:54:37 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote
Send them an IM through the site, Josiah will take care of you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 12:59:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rgb03] [#31]
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:

Send them an IM through the site, Josiah will take care of you.
View Quote
So I take it you guys think it's abnormal
wouldn't have thought that would have been an option since it was a limited run.
I guess I'd have to pay another transfer fee though?
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#32]
So I take it you guys think it's abnormal
wouldn't have thought that would have been an option since it was a limited run.
I guess I'd have to pay another transfer fee though?
View Quote
Isn’t it different when sending in for repair work.  That is if they “repair” it.  If it’s replaced is a different story.  But don’t quote me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

Isn't it different when sending in for repair work.  That is if they "repair" it.  If it's replaced is a different story.  But don't quote me.
View Quote
Really don't want to dump another $30 into this lower
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Really don't want to dump another $30 into this lower
View Quote
Like said. Instance message user name palmettostatearmory

Josiah will be able to answer all your questions

Will tag him here as well.

@palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#35]
There was some discussion over when people ordered the yeet-15's early and not being shipped and others getting shipped that ordered late.
I said I would update when mine arrived since I ordered two of them but several minutes apart.  Well I picked them up and here is the results of the orders.

I ordered on 6/20 and I ordered a yeet-15 first and then ordered the yeet-9, I then figured I would go ahead and order another yeet-15.  The Yeet-15 order numbers were 76 digits apart and the serial numbers were 56 apart.  Funny thing is the first order had the higher serial and was in the 500's with the last one ordered being in the 400's.  The yeets had been posted for a bit before I saw them so I am sure I was not one of the first to order on release day.  My Yeet-9 was in the 20's but they were pretty slow sellers compared to the yeet-15's.  Also considering the lowers are likely stacked in boxes them coming in with the first order having the higher serial is not that unlikely and they were not that far apart.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By bucko1975:
There was some discussion over when people ordered the yeet-15's early and not being shipped and others getting shipped that ordered late.
I said I would update when mine arrived since I ordered two of them but several minutes apart.  Well I picked them up and here is the results of the orders.

I ordered on 6/20 and I ordered a yeet-15 first and then ordered the yeet-9, I then figured I would go ahead and order another yeet-15.  The Yeet-15 order numbers were 76 digits apart and the serial numbers were 56 apart.  Funny thing is the first order had the higher serial and was in the 500's with the last one ordered being in the 400's.  The yeets had been posted for a bit before I saw them so I am sure I was not one of the first to order on release day.  My Yeet-9 was in the 20's but they were pretty slow sellers compared to the yeet-15's.  Also considering the lowers are likely stacked in boxes them coming in with the first order having the higher serial is not that unlikely and they were not that far apart.  
View Quote
I ordered the day of the release around noon eastern time. It just arrived at my ffl on Wednesday.
Its in the high 300 serial number range
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 4:18:44 PM EDT
[#37]
from stratch $315.97 is not bad
PALMETTO STATE ARMORY
PSA lower + D&H magazine(in store) $52.41
GORILLAMACHINING
Stripped blem upper receiver $29.99
Upper receiver parts kit $12.99
7.5" .223 wylde stainless steel barrel $47.99
.750 low profile gass block w gas tube kit $10.99
Complete LPK  $33.99
BCG $ 58.99
Complete pistol buffer tube kit $18.99
Handling $4.28
Shipping $0.00
Discount -$14.98
AMAZON
Iron sights $19.49
EBAY
7" super slim keymod handguard $28.85
223 sound forwarder $11.99
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 4:59:03 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
That's just terrible. I'll give you $50 and pay the transfer fees.

Otherwise, If I recall correctly from when my Browning Buckmark had a burr in the muzzle crown, as long as you already own the thing, you can send it to the manufacturer for repair without going through an FFL. I also don't remember having to pick the thing up at an FFL when it came home. There are other FFL experts in the thread who'll know with more surety. Josiah, for sure.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Surage:
PALMETTO STATE ARMORY
GORILLAMACHINING
Complete LPK  $33.99
BCG $ 58.99
Handling $4.28
Shipping $0.00
Discount -$14.98
AMAZON
Iron sights $19.49
EBAY
View Quote
I wouldn’t trust anything from Gorilla Machining. I got an upper from there after it was linked by someone in this thread. It’s complete junk. Looked fine but when I tried to thread on a ALG barrel nut (with grease) it was really rough. To try to get in on all the way I had to use a pipe over the barrel wrench and provide a lot of torque. Was the same for 2 other barrel nuts. And none of the barrel nuts had a problem on 2 other receivers. Wasn’t any kind of blem either. What a waste.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 5:01:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheOTHERmaninblack] [#40]
PALMETTO STATE ARMORY
GORILLAMACHINING
Complete LPK  $33.99
BCG $ 58.99
Handling $4.28
Shipping $0.00
Discount -$14.98
AMAZON
Iron sights $19.49
EBAY
View Quote
Let us know how those $20 amazon sights work out for you.

ETA: Check out combatarmory.com/ for low tier stuff that's decent. It's not PSAgrade, but, at least so far, everything I've gotten from them has been properly specced.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 5:28:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pomyluy] [#41]

ETA: Check out combatarmory.com/ for low tier stuff that's decent. It's not PSAgrade, but, at least so far, everything I've gotten from them has been properly specced.
View Quote
Eh, I stay away from Combat Armory now. I have a Glock barrel laying around I haven't tested yet, so maybe they can redeem themselves, but the AR lower kit I bought was complete crap. The trigger, safety and mag release were each so out of spec they wouldn't function correctly, and even the parts that did work right are of very obviously much lower quality than any other LPK I've ever bought. I'd pay the very small "premium" to buy Anderson, PSA or Aero parts kits and stay away from CA for good.

I will say, though, that using CA parts did allow me to build a complete AR for under $200. Came out to $199.72, if I remember correctly, using all new parts. Junkiest AR I've ever built, but I really wanted to hit that price point.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 5:58:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Surage] [#42]

I wouldn't trust anything from Gorilla Machining. I got an upper from there after it was linked by someone in this thread. It's complete junk. Looked fine but when I tried to thread on a ALG barrel nut (with grease) it was really rough. To try to get in on all the way I had to use a pipe over the barrel wrench and provide a lot of torque. Was the same for 2 other barrel nuts. And none of the barrel nuts had a problem on 2 other receivers. Wasn't any kind of blem either. What a waste.
View All Quotes

I wouldn't trust anything from Gorilla Machining. I got an upper from there after it was linked by someone in this thread. It's complete junk. Looked fine but when I tried to thread on a ALG barrel nut (with grease) it was really rough. To try to get in on all the way I had to use a pipe over the barrel wrench and provide a lot of torque. Was the same for 2 other barrel nuts. And none of the barrel nuts had a problem on 2 other receivers. Wasn't any kind of blem either. What a waste.
PALMETTO STATE ARMORY
GORILLAMACHINING
Complete LPK  $33.99
BCG $ 58.99
Handling $4.28
Shipping $0.00
Discount -$14.98
AMAZON
Iron sights $19.49
EBAY

C6H12O6 you must have picked the short straw with your upper because I have ordered 3 blems from gorillamachining using 9mm barrels and a 7.62x39 barrel with 3 different cheap ebay handguards with steel barrel nuts and didnt have a problem getting them on.
TheOTHERmaninblack The $20 sights work so well that I got 2 more.   The 9mm build is to the right with the amazon sights, ebay handguard, & gorillamachining blem upper
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#43]

C6H12O6 you must have picked the short straw with your upper because I have ordered 3 blems from gorillamachining using 9mm barrels and a 7.62x39 barrel with 3 different cheap ebay handguards with steel barrel nuts and didnt have a problem getting them on.
TheOTHERmaninblack The $20 sights work so well that I got 2 more.  Pic to the right is the 9mm build with ebay handguard & gorillamachining blem upper
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48655183843_12b6f30f40_z.jpg
View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 6:10:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Surage] [#44]
Link?
View All Quotes

TheOTHERmaninblack The $20 sights work so well that I got 2 more.  Pic to the right is the 9mm build with ebay handguard & gorillamachining blem upper
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48655183843_12b6f30f40_z.jpg
Link?
These are the ones I have they are  FLIP UP not pop ups
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M7QQ25I/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Gorillamaching upper
https://www.gorillamachining.com/Gorilla-Machining--M4A4-AR-15M4-Stripped-Upper-Receiver-Blemished_p_487.html

ebayhandguard
https://www.ebay.com/itm/KEYMOD-7-Inch-Super-Slim-Light-Aluminum-Handguard-for-223-KEY-MOD/223478952253?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 6:48:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheOTHERmaninblack] [#45]

These are the ones I have they are  FLIP UP not pop ups
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M7QQ25I/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Gorillamaching upper
https://www.gorillamachining.com/Gorilla-Machining--M4A4-AR-15M4-Stripped-Upper-Receiver-Blemished_p_487.html

ebayhandguard
https://www.ebay.com/itm/KEYMOD-7-Inch-Super-Slim-Light-Aluminum-Handguard-for-223-KEY-MOD/223478952253?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&
View Quote
Thanks. I've got a couple of stupid builds going that are little more than toys (HBR .410, I'm looking at you!) so I'll try a set.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#46]
I ordered the day of the release around noon eastern time. It just arrived at my ffl on Wednesday.
View All Quotes

I think I didnt order till about 5pm est.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#47]

I wouldn’t trust anything from Gorilla Machining. I got an upper from there after it was linked by someone in this thread. It’s complete junk. Looked fine but when I tried to thread on a ALG barrel nut (with grease) it was really rough. To try to get in on all the way I had to use a pipe over the barrel wrench and provide a lot of torque. Was the same for 2 other barrel nuts. And none of the barrel nuts had a problem on 2 other receivers. Wasn’t any kind of blem either. What a waste.
View Quote
CARBS ARE MY ENEMY!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 7:11:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chargerdude70] [#48]

Daughters Birthday present. The lower was one of last year’s Christmas gifts. Still need a few pieces and yes, an FDE grip.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
I ordered the first day, not long after hearing about them also, and still nothing.  Been 10 weeks, strange how this is working out.

-
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:

I really regret not ordering one of these. Is there still a chance?
@TheTallest

Yes, they're still in stock.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-px9-yeet-cannon-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-4-6-weeks-delivery.html
If you SBR a 9mm yeet cannon is the model name BACKLASH-9 or PX-9 on the form 1?
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top