Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stickcar1990:
Wtf
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stickcar1990:
Originally Posted By 19119640:
@PalmettoStateArmory. Got my I stand today. I guess they went over the advertised 1776 just like the Yeet went over the advertised 750?

Just got SN 1953. That’s two in a row I got above the advertised quantity being made.
Wtf
Here we go again. But I guess people are going to say those who EXPECT to get something as advertised should not at all be upset....

Seriously PSA, something should be done about this. The pooch was screwed twice now. Credibility is dwindling fast.

Eta: Seeing that I STAND-9 and 10 haven't gone into production yet, you think maybe production can get those right?

@BrickWurX

I think we need an "Unlimited" "Limited" lower to commemorate this error in counting.

Safe: ONE

Fire: TWO

FA: 8 AND BEYOND!
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By sigking:

Awesome news. Thanks.

Maybe one day you can describe the process, jumping through hoops; it takes to bring one of these designs to production.  It can't be fun or easy dealing with the ATF.  And what is it they need to approve?? The actual picture, the serial prefix, selector markings, or all of it.  Interested in the process and what part of it could make it a problem or gets denied.

-
View Quote
Looks like the alphabet boys have to approve all of it.
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/guide-requesting-marking-variances
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

The Betsy-15's started shipping yesterday!

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
this is great to hear.  then all im missing will be the babypfgs
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By kunkernator:
I got a bit impatient for the PSA uppers/kits, plus they didnt suit exactly what i desired. Started this about a month ago. More recent, added 59 PMAGs combined with over 1500 rounds of XM855.... Glocks to come.

Per rifle:
-PSA M4A1 lower
-PSA MOE lower build kit
-Stag arms forged uppers w/ standard kits installed
-Magpul MLOK vertical grip
-Magpul MLOK carbine hanguard
-DS Arms 14.7" chrome lined pinned/welded barrel
-Magpul RLS sling
-Aero Precision front sight
-UTG Pro sight/carry handle
-PSA chrome lined BCG
-Generic delta ring
-Generic front sling swivel
-Generic charging handle
-EXPO Arms gas tube

Oh, and did i mention; custom case to hold em all

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20190829_192452_jpg-1103285.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20190829_192807_jpg-1103286.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20190830_191417_jpg-1103287.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20190830_203936_jpg-1103288.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20190830_204336_jpg-1103289.JPG
View Quote
dude, that is pretty dang awesome.. i'd love to see more photos / information about this custom case.. it looks awesome.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 45FMJoe:
I need to get one for my son who was born in Mt Pleasant.
View Quote
they had a few there from what we saw.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Pothole:

Seriously appreciate all the effort you have put into making these correct!

My cheap side would like a kit without any furniture or rails, since I'm going to replace them with colt and KAC stuff anyway, but my impatient side would love a kit with KAC/P&S rails, Colt/FN stock and grip and a Matech rear sight.... maybe two options?
View Quote
i think do the uppers without the handguard, and offer the KAC handguard/rails seperately at a cost that only PSA can
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]
@PalmettoStateArmory. Got my I stand today. I guess they went over the advertised 1776 just like the Yeet went over the advertised 750?

Just got SN 1953. That’s two in a row I got above the advertised quantity being made.
View Quote
are we sure it was the iStand that was gonna be 1776 an dnot the betsy's? im confused as to which one was supposed to.. thats not good if its a second one that happened with.  :(
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:
i think do the uppers without the handguard, and offer the KAC handguard/rails seperately at a cost that only PSA can
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pothole:

Seriously appreciate all the effort you have put into making these correct!

My cheap side would like a kit without any furniture or rails, since I'm going to replace them with colt and KAC stuff anyway, but my impatient side would love a kit with KAC/P&S rails, Colt/FN stock and grip and a Matech rear sight.... maybe two options?
That would be awesome, but I’m not sure they would be able to get the price down too much.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#9]

are we sure it was the iStand that was gonna be 1776 an dnot the betsy's? im confused as to which one was supposed to.. thats not good if its a second one that happened with.  :(
View Quote
The I Stand ad  https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-betsy-ross-ar-15.html  It says this series.  Says it on the Ar15, 10 and 9.   #1 thru #1776
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:

That would be awesome, but I’m not sure they would be able to get the price down too much.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:

yeah, unless they buy a ton from knights, which is possible with PSA's buying power, im sure they could. it'd be nice to see them load up on kac stuff, for sale in store and online at discounted prices like psa does... that would rock.

The I Stand ad  https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-betsy-ross-ar-15.html  It says this series.  Says it on the Ar15, 10 and 9.   #1 thru #1776
Gotcha.. thanks for clearing that up for me.

I have ordered both, and have one of them already.. looks like J needs to learn how to count.... :( . I'm disappointed, and agree credibility will be taking a hit here.. I hope its just a simple human mistake, but two in a row isnt good at all.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:09:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sputnik556] [#11]

yeah, unless they buy a ton from knights, which is possible with PSA's buying power, im sure they could. it'd be nice to see them load up on kac stuff, for sale in store and online at discounted prices like psa does... that would rock.
View Quote
Yes it would,  I’d buy 2-3 of them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Brink89:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Brink89:

Awesome news. Thanks.

Maybe one day you can describe the process, jumping through hoops; it takes to bring one of these designs to production.  It can't be fun or easy dealing with the ATF.  And what is it they need to approve?? The actual picture, the serial prefix, selector markings, or all of it.  Interested in the process and what part of it could make it a problem or gets denied.

-
Not correct. If you read the description:

Manufactures info is required- PSA places their info above the FCG pins.
Model number- PSA usually included -15, -9, -45 for AR variants
Caliber- PSA marks MULTI on AR-15, other variants are different
Serial number- unrepeatable range, PSA uses a word prior to restarting at a low number for each new design (0001)

There are no requirements for image or selector markings submission (probably a really good thing for us concerning the APPROVED-15 "ATF" design)

I would guess that while there is some wait time involved for PSA, the variance probably isn't the hard part. The manufacturing processing and all of the steps involved seems like a huge job.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Took me 6 tries of ordering as soon as a new one drops to be able to get a double digit serial number...space rover 82 came home today along with minuteman 1216 that will be a Christmas present for a friend.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#14]

they had a few there from what we saw.
View Quote
Good to know!
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#16]

dude, that is pretty dang awesome.. i'd love to see more photos / information about this custom case.. it looks awesome.
View Quote
Thank you!

Found the company called "Caseclub" they have a wide variety of pre-designed foam cutouts, but they will also make whatever you as them to (reasonably priced too). This case was a custom one. Rather, a Pelican case with custom laser cut foam. They designed it for me to fit 4 rifles, 50 rifle magazines (actually fits 55, plus 1 in each rifle, totalling 59), as well as 4 full sized pistols (will be Glock 17 or 45 models, have not decided yet), and 12 accompanied pistol mags (cut deep enough for 33 rd'rs).

You might have to remind me to get some better pictures, but since these, i have loaded all the rifle magazines in.... Still pending on the pistols.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 10:38:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Thank you!

Found the company called "Caseclub" they have a wide variety of pre-designed foam cutouts, but they will also make whatever you as them to (reasonably priced too). This case was a custom one. Rather, a Pelican case with custom laser cut foam. They designed it for me to fit 4 rifles, 50 rifle magazines (actually fits 55, plus 1 in each rifle, totalling 59), as well as 4 full sized pistols (will be Glock 17 or 45 models, have not decided yet), and 12 accompanied pistol mags (cut deep enough for 33 rd'rs).

You might have to remind me to get some better pictures, but since these, i have loaded all the rifle magazines in.... Still pending on the pistols.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20190830_204344_jpg-1103898.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20190830_204336_jpg-1103899.JPG
View Quote
100% serious........

You win the internet today

I wonder if there's a pelican case big enough for 8 rifles/pistols with mags.....you know....in case the Chinese attack
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought I had goals when it came to acquiring and equipping weapons...

Then the post comes out of the rifle case holding 4 identical rifles, with additional pistol storage, and magazine storage.

I’ll be rethinking a lot now!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 12:14:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Guys,

Is this the rail you want? If there is a mix of what you want, we can just put our standard handguards on it, and you can change out the rail. Just guaging opinion.

https://www.knightarmco.com/13129/shop/hand-guards/m4-ras-forend-assembly

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
@PalmettoStateArmory
If this is for the M4 lower completion kits with the 14.5" barrels....Please don't require purchase of the KAC RAS by making it part of the kit. It will drive costs up. I'd be fine with either plain classic completion kit items or the actual stock )and handguards being left out to keep costs down as that gear is cheap to pick up and folks who want to go RAS won't waste money on handguards they won't need. (still include the receiver extension, delta ring assembly and end cap, just leave out the polymer items)
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 3:58:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Thank you!

View All Quotes

Thank you!

Will they lease you the 3 men and a boy to carry the loaded case?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:39:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:

View All Quotes

It IS indeed heavy.... 1730 rounds of rifle ammo currently.

Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
100% serious........

You win the internet today

I wonder if there's a pelican case big enough for 8 rifles/pistols with mags.....you know....in case the Chinese attack
This case is actually a Pelican 1730 case. I think they make one or two sizes bigger (and not so much bigger, as just different dimensions).

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/transport-case/protector/1730

I also cannot say enough good things about Caseclub. What some may consider expensive, i considered very reasonably priced for what i received. They have MANY case options listed on their website, but if you contact them to request something custom, they will make it happen (not really much more expensive either).

https://www.caseclub.com/

Originally Posted By RayJaxShooter:
I thought I had goals when it came to acquiring and equipping weapons...

Then the post comes out of the rifle case holding 4 identical rifles, with additional pistol storage, and magazine storage.

I’ll be rethinking a lot now!!!
I am promoting you to do the same

Unfortunately, the pistols are on hold for a little bit. I hope to have them by the end of the year.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:59:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wangstang] [#22]

It all depends on feedback. As of now, we are planning on pinning all of the uppers and kits.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
@PalmettoStateArmory

I can see where some would want pinned and welded, but personally, I want unpinned.

Why:
1) I eform 1 lowers frequently enough that doing one of my M4 lowers was a no brainier.
2) Using an extended flash hidder to get to 16" looks different enough from what it should look like that I may as well go to a 16" barrel with a FH that I can swap/replace/remove as needed. A pinned and welded FH darn near locks the barrel/FSB/barrel nut options into a permanent configuration as the cost to unpin and then re-pin quickly adds up to what the NFA stamp would have been in the first place.
3) If you wanted to finish it out into a SOCOM looking setup with a Surefire muzzle device, you're going to be cutting off a pinned and welded setup. Same with any other suppresor option as no one is going to mount off a crush washer installed extended length A2 FH.

I do have to Pinned and welded uppers in my collection. One is a colt 16" M4 cut down and pinned/welded by ADCO, and is my source of 2 & 3 above.  The other is a 14.7 FN CHF (PSA mfg) setup that I used a voodoo tactical extended length FH on. The VooDoo tactical FH has an outer diameter of .700 so that a .750 gas block can pass over it. I went this rote because I was building a lightweight dissipator upper and I worked with John Thomas (retro forum) to have him use my design concept to move the FSB right up to the back of the FH crush washer.

As to the FSB on this barrel, go with F marked FSB.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#23]
@PalmettoStateArmory

With many different jurisdictions/restrictions reference NFA areas on the M4 series carbines, I would suggest the following.

Complete parts lower kit
Upper receiver having M4 feed ramps with T marks.
Barrel FN 14.5" with F FSB and the options of a
1) A2 for those that will SBR it or swap for a Surefire 3/4P (also allows those that want different ie DD RIS II M4A1 and low profile gas block)
2) Spacer and A2 Pin and weld
Handguards-M4 Carbine with double heat shields and Oval design.  Leave off the KAC RAS handguards but offer those as a stand alone item.
Rear sight- leave off or offer a MaTech BUIS again stand alone item.

CD
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:30:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bucko1975] [#24]
Hey Josiah,

Have you guys started using the new in house anodizing machine your brother spoke about in the YouTube video.
I just picked up my A-Salt, Spacerover, and I-Stand.

The Spacerover and I-Stand have a much darker and shinier anodizing than the A-Salts.  I was wondering if they were from the new machine and that would be the new style or they were just done by a different vendor.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:38:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: threefivesevn] [#25]
Guys,

Here is an "in the raw" sample of the flash hiders we will be using on the M4A1's.

Thanks,

Josiah

https://s3.amazonaws.com/bucket.palmettostatearmory.com/IMG_3430.JPG
View Quote
@BrickWurX @PalmettoStateArmory

Hi Josiah what is the status on the BOATING -15 (ATF #2) lower ? I haven't been on the thread for a while due to illness and hope i didn't miss it.

thanks again for producing these lowers.

ANYONE : if BOATING 15 is out please contact me i have something very special for trade
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By threefivesevn:

@BrickWurX @PalmettoStateArmory

Hi Josiah what is the status on the BOATING -15 (ATF #2) lower ? I haven't been on the thread for a while due to illness and hope i didn't miss it.

thanks again for producing these lowers.

ANYONE : if BOATING 15 is out please contact me i have something very special for trade
View Quote
Look on pg 425 and see what’s out and what’s coming up
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Wangstang:

@PalmettoStateArmory

I can see where some would want pinned and welded, but personally, I want unpinned.

Why:
1) I eform 1 lowers frequently enough that doing one of my M4 lowers was a no brainier.
2) Using an extended flash hidder to get to 16" looks different enough from what it should look like that I may as well go to a 16" barrel with a FH that I can swap/replace/remove as needed. A pinned and welded FH darn near locks the barrel/FSB/barrel nut options into a permanent configuration as the cost to unpin and then re-pin quickly adds up to what the NFA stamp would have been in the first place.
3) If you wanted to finish it out into a SOCOM looking setup with a Surefire muzzle device, you're going to be cutting off a pinned and welded setup. Same with any other suppresor option as no one is going to mount off a crush washer installed extended length A2 FH.

I do have to Pinned and welded uppers in my collection. One is a colt 16" M4 cut down and pinned/welded by ADCO, and is my source of 2 & 3 above.  The other is a 14.7 FN CHF (PSA mfg) setup that I used a voodoo tactical extended length FH on. The VooDoo tactical FH has an outer diameter of .700 so that a .750 gas block can pass over it. I went this rote because I was building a lightweight dissipator upper and I worked with John Thomas (retro forum) to have him use my design concept to move the FSB right up to the back of the FH crush washer.

As to the FSB on this barrel, go with F marked FSB.
View Quote
While i do agree with everything you said, i would assume the main reason to offer the pin and weld is a "one stop shop" sort of thing. Not everyone has the means to pin/weld at home, and not everyone has a local gunsmith proficient at it, or want to pay the additional money.

With that said, i have pin/welded many personal firearms. I am all for PSA offering both pinned and unpinned. I do think however, if they offer a kit or upper as unpinned, they should ship it with the flash hider not installed: to make it clear to the end user they must make a decision about compliance with NFA.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:53:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PalmettoStateArmory] [#28]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:

Not correct. If you read the description:

Manufactures info is required- PSA places their info above the FCG pins.
Model number- PSA usually included -15, -9, -45 for AR variants
Caliber- PSA marks MULTI on AR-15, other variants are different
Serial number- unrepeatable range, PSA uses a word prior to restarting at a low number for each new design (0001)

There are no requirements for image or selector markings submission (probably a really good thing for us concerning the APPROVED-15 "ATF" design)

I would guess that while there is some wait time involved for PSA, the variance probably isn't the hard part. The manufacturing processing and all of the steps involved seems like a huge job.
View Quote
Ok, so I take that to mean that using Hebrew writing does NOT require a variance?  For the selector markings.

So WHEN is PSA going to get this lower going?  I'm not interested in any more lowers, I've bought bunches already from this thread, but I'm afraid of missing the pre purchase notice.   Please get it going, so I don't have to keep spending time on this thread, interesting as it has been.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#31]
In regards to the Socom uppers, my vote would be unpinned if only deciding on one.

I would think it would be best to offer both.

In regards to the rail vs hard guards discussion, I would vote regular hand guards.

If possible I'd offer both options.

Also just picked up my Yeet-15 and I-Stand 15 from my FFL today.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Oh shit! I forgot about IStand and Alien. IStand was delivered on Tuesday and Alien will be delivered on Monday.

Looks like I’ll be taking a trip to my LGS next week.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
Oh shit! I forgot about IStand and Alien. IStand was delivered on Tuesday and Alien will be delivered on Monday.

Looks like I’ll be taking a trip to my LGS next week.
View Quote
Still no ship notice for me on alien. Beginning to think first in is last to ship any more. Either that or PSA black list me.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 1:28:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rgb03] [#34]
Originally Posted By rgb03:
Just picked up my Yeet lower.
Is this typical for PSAs finish machining?
I'm not upset about it or anything. I bought the Yeet lower as a haha check this out gift for my 10yr old son. Just thought damn when I looked it over. The anodizing and markings all look perfect.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104619/20190831_110212_jpg-1073746.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104619/20190831_110234_jpg-1073747.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104619/20190831_110206_jpg-1073748.JPG
View Quote
Well after a 3 week wait I got my replacement lower that is in the low 800 serial number range. Well out of the 750 range I bought into. Whatever not really concerned about that though. The replacement lower while way better machining then my original lower still shows a few flaws. The front of the magwell flare has the same flat spot just not as pronounced as the original and the magwell on the top of the lower has quite a few burrs sticking up.
Ilk still order from PSA in the future but I'll more then likely skip the special edition lower runs.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Just picked up my A-salt and Rover lowers. Very nice worthy additions.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Space Rover Fiddy checking in.

I had thought about doing a Beowulf with a spikes “The Jack” lower...then I decided ehh maybe I won’t do a Beowulf at all. Maybe now I should but with this lower?

Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:38:58 PM EDT
[#38]
So first we were mad about not enough lowers, and now we are mad there are too many? Okay.
Maybe Josiah could hand make the next batch by himself and have a few people from GD there to watch over him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:43:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1057] [#39]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:51:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmmoSexual] [#40]
Originally Posted By MSKSS:
So first we were mad about not enough lowers, and now we are mad there are too many? Okay.
Maybe Josiah could hand make the next batch by himself and have a few people from GD there to watch over him.
View Quote
Nah people aren’t mad that there’s too many lowers, they’re mad that specific lowers advertised to be limited to a specific number were not limited to that specific number. They wouldn’t put that there was a limited number in the description if that wasn’t a selling point.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
God dammit PSA!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
Originally Posted By giantpune:
New lower on the website.  https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-babypfg-15-stripped-lower-receiver.html

https://palmettostatearmory.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/5/1/5165490933.jpg
God dammit PSA!

fucking this^
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AmmoSexual:
Nah people aren’t mad that there’s too many lowers, they’re mad that specific lowers advertised to be limited to a specific number were not limited to that specific number. They wouldn’t put that there was a limited number in the description if that wasn’t a selling point.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AmmoSexual:
Originally Posted By MSKSS:
Welcome back
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By NOLAGT:

I had thought about doing a Beowulf with a spikes “The Jack” lower...then I decided ehh maybe I won’t do a Beowulf at all. Maybe now I should but with this lower?

https://i.imgur.com/9e4g34n.jpg
View Quote
Sounds like a great idea...  if you still sit down to pee.
50 BMG or turn in your man card.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#44]

We apologize for going over again. To make this not happen another time, I am being inserted into the production scheduling for the lowers. We ended up making about 2100 of the I-stand 15's. We will make sure it does not happen again. While we do try to get things 100% regarding these lowers, unfortunately mistakes happen. We are putting in a procedure to make sure it does not happen again. The I-stand 9 and 10's will not be going beyond 1776.

Thank you,

Josiah
View All Quotes

We apologize for going over again. To make this not happen another time, I am being inserted into the production scheduling for the lowers. We ended up making about 2100 of the I-stand 15's. We will make sure it does not happen again. While we do try to get things 100% regarding these lowers, unfortunately mistakes happen. We are putting in a procedure to make sure it does not happen again. The I-stand 9 and 10's will not be going beyond 1776.

Thank you,

Josiah
Josiah,  @palmettostatearmory thank you so much for clearing this up. having you in the mix will definately help with keeping the numbers produced correct, i just hope you're not taking on too much on your shoulders. dont burn out. we need you!!

Originally Posted By 40xb:
We get a Wolverine lower yet?
Do you mean the furry animal, or the marvel comics character? i personally would love a marvel comics character wolverine lower, but i know it will never happen.

Thank you!

Thanks for the case club link, and the extra photos, that is one awesome setup. I'm envious of your orginaztional skills there.  thats amazing.  I'd love to see more photos as you get a chance to post them up.

I was wondering how heavy it would be. i doubt i'd be able to lift it with my cancer.  Heck i have a hard enough time lifting one rifle myself.  either way, its damn impressive.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

i agree with NoLagt.. 50 bmg is the way to go.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#46]
14.5 unpinned I would buy. Not interested in pinned.
View Quote
Same here.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:24:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmmoSexual] [#47]
Delete
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By CrawdadsRevenge:
Same here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CrawdadsRevenge:
14.5 unpinned I would buy. Not interested in pinned.
Same here.
Agreed
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes

I only sit to pee if I’m too drunk or hungover to stand lol

I was saying a Beowulf not Bmg...but I had no idea they had 50bmg uppers for a ar15.

I will have to look into those uppers and see what they are about.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
@PalmettoStateArmory

With many different jurisdictions/restrictions reference NFA areas on the M4 series carbines, I would suggest the following.

Complete parts lower kit
Upper receiver having M4 feed ramps with T marks.
Barrel FN 14.5" with F FSB and the options of a
1) A2 for those that will SBR it or swap for a Surefire 3/4P (also allows those that want different ie DD RIS II M4A1 and low profile gas block)
2) Spacer and A2 Pin and weld
Handguards-M4 Carbine with double heat shields and Oval design.  Leave off the KAC RAS handguards but offer those as a stand alone item.
Rear sight- leave off or offer a MaTech BUIS again stand alone item.

CD
View Quote
No one gonna +1 CD's post? Well, big +1..

I won't buy a pinned and welded upper. I also think the smartest business move for all parties is to use a cheap plastic handguard on all options. Throwing the cost up an extra $1-300 for a rail and extra FH or something seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Nice and simple on the easily swapped extras, Josiah. Focus on the guts and people can make any version of an m4a1 they want afterwards.
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top