BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:
Let’s start a chant

Josiah, we want fish hook...we want fish hook.

Think it’ll work?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

I have a lot of them too. I trade them to my daughter to get her to do her homework.

I do want one of them fishhook stickers though.
Let’s start a chant

Think it’ll work?  
Won't hurt to try.

@PalmettoStateArmory

WE WANT FISH HOOK STICKERS!

Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m probably gonna ask everyday until the outdoorsman lower happens and the bear arms one at least. Do the outdoorsman one and donate to conservation causes like the F cancer.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By d16man:
Please don't.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EnduroBro:
I’m probably gonna ask everyday until the outdoorsman lower happens and the bear arms one at least. Do the outdoorsman one and donate to conservation causes like the F cancer.
Please don't.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Please don't.
View Quote
Oh I will.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Please don't.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AmmoSexual:

Sorry for not sucking a company’s dick who has customer service so bad I have to come to an alternative forum to get answers to my two+ month old questions. I’ll still buy from them and enjoy the stuff they sell and there’s nothing you can do about it.

If every company had customers like you guys NO company would have any customer service or support. You all would happily wait three years for something they said would be delivered in a week when you ordered and that isn’t normal.Try leaving your little ARFCOM bubble once in a while and you’d see thousands of complaints about PSA all over the net.
View All Quotes

Sorry for not sucking a company’s dick who has customer service so bad I have to come to an alternative forum to get answers to my two+ month old questions. I’ll still buy from them and enjoy the stuff they sell and there’s nothing you can do about it.

If every company had customers like you guys NO company would have any customer service or support. You all would happily wait three years for something they said would be delivered in a week when you ordered and that isn’t normal.Try leaving your little ARFCOM bubble once in a while and you’d see thousands of complaints about PSA all over the net.
Wow. 'm not even sure that first set of sentences contains any logic. You complain about a company and your purchase, but then you write that you will continue to buy from that company even though you are not happy with your experience (cause prices are good), and that no one can stop you (what?). You then accuse people you have never actually met, on a forum you have little to no experience with, of disrespectful phalical issues. Companies are not perfect, no one said that about PSA. Most of us here have had good experiences with them, not because everything always goes according to plan, but because PSA makes an attempt to correct issues when they arise.

When someone like you joins a thread to seek justice in the form of negative commentary, but can't take a little friendly "HBR" ribbing as the new guy, your gonna have a hard time finding anyone to sympathize with your complaints. ( I'm guessing you didn't read any of the thread before popping off, assuming it was a PSA hate club). This is the reason new folks often make members here nervous, like when they give off that negative shill vibe. Especially old school style, like dinosaur old. Like you may really be a Shilli-dactile, or a Shilli-saritops, or maybe the toughest of them all, A Shilli-Saurus Rex. Just stomping around, making noise, shilling the shill out of everything. Be careful around these parts though, as a Shilli-suar being so heavy and all, if you get stuck in tar no one will be able to help you out, we are all probably to busy with our oral fixations to pay you any attentions.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Let’s start a chant

Think it’ll work?  
View All Quotes

Let’s start a chant

Think it’ll work?  
How about order some fishing gear and you may get one?

Originally Posted By kunkernator:

Well, i guess i own every unique roll marked PSA lower, except those two. And the Trump one. Of course im not counting different variations of their standard lowers.
do you have a NOBO? Or a YouLie?  there are many, you should check out the lowers thread.

Originally Posted By A-10:
glad I got my Kuwait lower when they first came out!  Had my unit Crest, 3/8 Cav put on the right side locally.
yeah you did good getting one then.  thats awesome about you engraving your unit crest.  thanks for your service.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Please don't.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:

Wow. 'm not even sure that first set of sentences contains any logic. You complain about a company and your purchase, but then you write that you will continue to buy from that company even though you are not happy with your experience (cause prices are good), and that no one can stop you (what?). You then accuse people you have never actually met, on a forum you have little to no experience with, of disrespectful phalical issues. Companies are not perfect, no one said that about PSA. Most of us here have had good experiences with them, not because everything always goes according to plan, but because PSA makes an attempt to correct issues when they arise.

When someone like you joins a thread to seek justice in the form of negative commentary, but can't take a little friendly "HBR" ribbing as the new guy, your gonna have a hard time finding anyone to sympathize with your complaints. ( I'm guessing you didn't read any of the thread before popping off, assuming it was a PSA hate club). This is the reason new folks often make members here nervous, like when they give off that negative shill vibe. Especially old school style, like dinosaur old. Like you may really be a Shilli-dactile, or a Shilli-saritops, or maybe the toughest of them all, A Shilli-Saurus Rex. Just stomping around, making noise, shilling the shill out of everything. Be careful around these parts though, as a Shilli-suar being so heavy and all, if you get stuck in tar no one will be able to help you out, we are all probably to busy with our oral fixations to pay you any attentions.
View Quote
now that was funny... Shilli-saurus rex... rotfl..
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By InsaneAuto86:
PSA brothers! MM69 here
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By InsaneAuto86:
Originally Posted By MTShooter:
Spacerover #0069 checking in!!!
PSA brothers! MM69 here
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Holy shit that's funny.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I got a fish hook sticker - any one wants it... send me an IM with your name and address and I will send it to you for free....

LOL

Red
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:
do you have a NOBO? Or a YouLie?  there are many, you should check out the lowers thread.
View Quote
Oh yes, there are many i dont have.... I have over 120 stripped lower receivers, not including the dozen or so ive built. Most have been acquired over the last year, and more than half of them are PSA lowers.

In short:
Hi, my name is Kunkernator and i have an addiction.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By badredfish:
I got a fish hook sticker - any one wants it... send me an IM with your name and address and I will send it to you for free....

LOL

Red
View Quote
What, you won’t make us even order anything. At least let me buy a detent or something. I need to plant another seed and watch it grow.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:. .............

When someone like you joins a thread to seek justice in the form of negative commentary, but can't take a little friendly "HBR" ribbing as the new guy, your gonna have a hard time finding anyone to sympathize with your complaints. ( I'm guessing you didn't read any of the thread before popping off, assuming it was a PSA hate club). This is the reason new folks often make members here nervous, like when they give off that negative shill vibe. Especially old school style, like dinosaur old. Like you may really be a Shilli-dactile, or a Shilli-saritops, or maybe the toughest of them all, A Shilli-Saurus Rex. Just stomping around, making noise, shilling the shill out of everything. Be careful around these parts though, as a Shilli-suar being so heavy and all.............
View Quote
You do realize you just created more work for yourself. Now we need a Shilli-Saurus-Rex lower.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Baby Poop Flinging Gremlin, delivered and picked up. Looks great.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#19]

How about order some fishing gear and you may get one?

yeah you did good getting one then.  thats awesome about you engraving your unit crest.  thanks for your service.
View Quote
@GamecockOperator Thank you,
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Here is a copy of an email I just sent Josiah.  If you guys would like, please email your senators and tell them about that CECIL act and NM hunters, fight back!

Hey Josiah it’s me again, sorry I email so much. I was wondering what kind of interest could warrant the outdoorsman lowers, Bigfoot lowers, or something if the like that hunters, trappers, and fisherman could get? I’m asking because if they were possible by hunting season (limited run) and a portion could be donated to the sportsmen alliance that would be a huge help. At the same time of the second amendment being attacked, everyone is distracted while animal rights groups are successfully lobbying Congress and their states to enact regulations that would effect not only gun owners during hunting seasons, but hunters and fisherman. Currently the CECIL act nationwide and in states like California with bobcats. A state that is in danger is New Mexico and their upcoming introductions of bills that would ban the trapping of cougars on public and PRIVATE land. This is a gross abuse of property rights. I don’t know if enough interest could be gathered but if I posted in the thread, would that help?  And I saw your reply if people committing and backing out. I understand if it is not possible, just thought I would reach out. As always, thank you and palmetto state armory for he constant advocacy!

I’d also like to add that NC is looking into getting rid of the unlawful sportsman harassment laws.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By kunkernator:

Oh yes, there are many i dont have.... I have over 120 stripped lower receivers, not including the dozen or so ive built. Most have been acquired over the last year, and more than half of them are PSA lowers.

In short:
Hi, my name is Kunkernator and i have an addiction.
View Quote
yeah, iknow the feeling, there are many i dont have any longer as i parted ways with them.  Now, there are also many i have still.  i think if we're on this forum we all have an addiction :)
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By A-10:

@GamecockOperator Thank you,
View Quote
you're very welcome sir.  Its cause of folk like you who sign the line, that allow folk like me to rest easy and i at least do not take that lightly.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#23]

you're very welcome sir.  Its cause of folk like you who sign the line, that allow folk like me to rest easy and i at least do not take that lightly.
View Quote
@gamecockoperator

How is your health?  And I hope the lowers helped at least a little but man!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:48:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NOLAGT] [#24]
Wasnt someone looking for a space cannon ar10 lower a few pages back?  They are back in stock as a built lower.

Tempting to grab another...but with Space cannon number 22 idk if I can handle a number with a comma in it
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:48:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By NOLAGT:
Wasnt someone looking for a space cannon ar10 loser a few pages back?  They are back in stock as a built lower.

Tempting to grab another...but with Space cannon number 22 idk if I can handle a number with a comma in it
View Quote
@TheTallest
~15 in-stock
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2-space-cannon-pa10-forged-complete-moe-ept-308-lower-with-over-molded-grip.html
~40 in-stock
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2-space-cannon-pa10-308-complete-classic-lower-receiver.html
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 12:44:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

I have a lot of them too. I trade them to my daughter to get her to do her homework.

I do want one of them fishhook stickers though.
View Quote
i got a couple of pink stickers, insteed of the blue ones, no idea where i put them tho...
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Never got the chance to get on here for an update post yesterday, but I got an email yesterday morning that I will be refunded for the BCG. Thank y'all
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:55:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By XeonEvolved:
Originally Posted By NOLAGT:
Wasnt someone looking for a space cannon ar10 loser a few pages back?  They are back in stock as a built lower.

@TheTallest
~15 in-stock
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2-space-cannon-pa10-forged-complete-moe-ept-308-lower-with-over-molded-grip.html
~40 in-stock
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2-space-cannon-pa10-308-complete-classic-lower-receiver.html
Never fails. When I’m short on cash they go in stock.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#30]
@brickwurx

Can we get a Christmas Wjangler lower?

Jingle jangle contradictions.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#31]

@gamecockoperator

How is your health?  And I hope the lowers helped at least a little but man!!!
View Quote
@enduroBro  thanks for asking. I recieved good news at my last check up. My Bone marrow transplant doctor stated that with the bone marrow transplants hes seen many of his patients go into remission between 6 and 9 months after the bone marrow transplant.  I start my 6th month after my BMT mid this month, so i was excited when he said that from what he's seeing on my labs, im right in line with the rest of his patients to possibly be achieving that as well.  So keep the prayers coming that i'll get remission here soon.  Other than that, ive also been instructed that they are going to drop my chemo maintenance dosage in half.  that as well made me quite happy. The Lowers helping has yet to happen.  PSA would like to sell all 2000 of them in order to help me the most, so we need more folks to buy them.  there are more up on the website.  I dont know how many we have left to sell, but they're up there so lets buy em up fellas! :) Thanks so much for thinking of me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 11:52:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EnduroBro] [#32]
No worries man.  I honestly gotta say man. It’s sad and as much as people wanna keep politics out of things like this, it’s funny to see things like this and the hypocrisy of the left. They talk all this game about healthcare and cancer. But who donates the most to private charity every year and things like this? Typically it’s people like us. While we all here have different views, we’re all pretty much like minded.  The idea that we needed to get a lower made to get people to donate isn’t greed. It’s innovation and incentive. I will keep thinking about you guys and praying, and I’ve always been honest. I’ll check out finances and see if I can’t get one or two of them. I know it isn’t a lot but it’ll take it closer to selling them.

Edit @GamecockOperator

Looks like there are 1,079 left!  Come one guys buy one!
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#33]
No worries man.  I honestly gotta say man. It’s sad and as much as people wanna keep politics out of things like this, it’s funny to see things like this and the hypocrisy of the left. They talk all this game about healthcare and cancer. But who donates the most to private charity every year and things like this? Typically it’s people like us. While we all here have different views, we’re all pretty much like minded.  The idea that we needed to get a lower made to get people to donate isn’t greed. It’s innovation and incentive. I will keep thinking about you guys and praying, and I’ve always been honest. I’ll check out finances and see if I can’t get one or two of them. I know it isn’t a lot but it’ll take it closer to selling them.

Edit @GamecockOperator

Looks like there are 1,079 left!  Come one guys buy one!
View Quote
@EnduroBro ,
thank you so much.  yes i agree, it makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist, but at the same time some of me thinks that the whole its more lucrative to treat it rather than cure it is true.  I hope and pray that its not, and that im totally wrong there, but I tell you sometimes i wonder.  You're right about most of us being like minded and we're typically the type of folk who do the donations and charity etc etc.. that's not to say there arent good folk on the democrat side of the table too, but it does make you wonder when we're talking about those democrats that are actually in office.   I do appreciate the prayers man.  I really dont think i could have come as far as i have without everyones support this far.. the prayers, positive energy, thoughts whatever, has been instrumental in my health improving, or so i feel it has been.  I appreciate you checking out to see if you can get one or two of the lowers.  They're pretty good looking, and well done.  the ones i have are anyways.  They're perfect for tribute guns for someone you may have known who is fighting or memorial guns for someone who fought and lost their battle.

I had no idea how many were left.  so there's a little more than half to go.  I hope we can get the interest in them up and get the rest sold fast.  It'd be awesome to have them all gone by black friday.

thanks again man.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Alien 51 #540 checking in.

https://imgur.com/gallery/l3SbCb8
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Does palmetto state have any general discount / whole order coupons?
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2019 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
no.

their prices are so low theres no discount codes or coupon codes unless otherwise noted on their site.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 6:49:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#38]
View Quote
You can enter the cheat codes.  When you get to the checkout, press ALT+F4 to pull up the discount menu.  Then select the box for 20% off your order.  If ALT+F4 doesn't work, its CTRL+W on some browsers.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#39]
ok jesus christ
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#40]
SpaceRover 0167 is home.

Betsy000897 is home now too . ISTAND looks nice

I think I’m done.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:02:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kunkernator] [#41]
ok jesus christ
View Quote
Yeah, more like you get your kneepads out and give Daddy Palmetto what he wants..... A credit card number.

No coupons here

Edit: sign up for Activejunky. You get 6% cash back on PSA purchases.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By tlbailey1:
SpaceRover 0167 is home.

Betsy000897 is home now too . ISTAND looks nice

I think I’m done.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#43]
I just ordered something from palmetto.

in case anyone's head needs to explode or needs to be triggered.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By bionicmonkey:
I just ordered something from palmetto.

in case anyone's head needs to explode or needs to be triggered.
View Quote
So I fully expect a thread tomorrow morning bitching because it hasn't arrived yet.  Please send me a  link when you start it so I can be in on one!  
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Spacerover 0128/0127, Alien 0401/0392, Heroes 374/375, Betsy 0132/0242

All checking in!

Oh, and a little something extra

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By giantpune:

You can enter the cheat codes.  When you get to the checkout, press ALT+F4 to pull up the discount menu.  Then select the box for 20% off your order.  If ALT+F4 doesn't work, its CTRL+W on some browsers.
View Quote
at first i was like oh thats wrong...but then i was like, well this is gd.... so i was like ok... :)
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By giantpune:

View Quote
C  :  enter   #   #   #.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:15:41 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
once you order your 20th MEME lower, you get them for $39.00 and free shipping...

sometimes they will throw a free BCG or 10 pmags in also.
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top