Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:42:46 AM EDT
[#1]
@Kalahnikid

The best thing to look for at PSA is the Daily Deals Sometimes you have to use a coupon code to get a discount, they are in the image though “Use Coupon Code “Optics”” for instance. Shipping is free for some items, but not all. Note that buying a free shipping item AND and paid shipping item still results in paying shipping for the item that didn’t have free shipping (they may and probably will ship on separate days).

You can find lots of great deals by checking out the Daily Deals everyday, but I’ll warn you that your wallet is going to start hating you. Daily Deals prompted the meme below:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 4:40:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't really want a space cannon, but for $30, I just couldn't turn it down.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:12:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Didn't really want a space cannon, but for $30, I just couldn't turn it down.
View Quote
SAY WHAT!!!!!!  When did I miss that deal?  
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:46:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

View Quote
PA10 lower build kit w/o stripped lower is $120. Space Cannon built lower is $160 in Daily Deals. $30 difference gets you an assembled SC10 lower end.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 7:14:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
@Kalahnikid

The best thing to look for at PSA is the Daily Deals Sometimes you have to use a coupon code to get a discount, they are in the image though “Use Coupon Code “Optics”” for instance. Shipping is free for some items, but not all. Note that buying a free shipping item AND and paid shipping item still results in paying shipping for the item that didn’t have free shipping (they may and probably will ship on separate days).

You can find lots of great deals by checking out the Daily Deals everyday, but I’ll warn you that your wallet is going to start hating you. Daily Deals prompted the meme below:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/435954/5580FAE4-5E57-4D5B-9C9A-6FB94FF9566C_jpeg-1111865.JPG
View Quote
Finally someone who isn't a poop flinging gremlin

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 7:37:42 AM EDT
[#6]
What's the consensus on Hexmags for the PA10?
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#7]
PA10 lower build kit w/o stripped lower is $120. Space Cannon built lower is $160 in Daily Deals. $30 difference gets you an assembled SC10 lower end.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Oh I see. Those built lowers are not for me.  I end up changing out half the shit and am stuck with things no one wants. I’m better off piece mealing my lower build kits.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Oh I see. Those built lowers are not for me.  I end up changing out half the shit and am stuck with things no one wants. I’m better off piece mealing my lower build kits.
View Quote
Its the only way to get a space cannon lower now tho.  UN less you wana sell me your un used one
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 11:27:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By kunkernator:
Spacerover 0128/0127, Alien 0401/0392, Heroes 374/375, Betsy 0132/0242

All checking in!

Oh, and a little something extra

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20191003_194609_jpg-1111595.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20191003_194612_jpg-1111596.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495395/20191003_194627_jpg-1111597.JPG
View Quote
The anodizing looks really good on the last couple of recievers I've gotten. Tip of the hat to you guys at PSA.
Do your uppers match?

@Palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 50cal:

The anodizing looks really good on the last couple of recievers I've gotten. Tip of the hat to you guys at PSA.
Do your uppers match?

@Palmettostatearmory
View Quote
Cant say the uppers match, because these do not yet have plans to be built.

But i do agree, anodizing has been on point lately: real smooth, hard, dark black. Not the chalky-gray on some cheaper lowers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Do we have an ETA on the holiday lowers?  @Palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 12:35:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bucko1975] [#13]

But i do agree, anodizing has been on point lately: real smooth, hard, dark black. Not the chalky-gray on some cheaper lowers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 50cal:

Do your uppers match?

@Palmettostatearmory

PSA posted a YouTube video and mentioned buying a anodizing machine so they can do that in-house.  I asked a few pages back if it was up and running and if so which lowers were anodized in-house but never saw an answer.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By d16man:
Space rover 200 and babypfg 21 are home.
View Quote
Hopefully I will be picking up mine tomorrow. Second order of BPFG will be delivered today. That’s all lowers accounted for accept for IStand 9 and 10. Until next comes out that is.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By bucko1975:

PSA posted a YouTube video and mentioned buying a anodizing machine so they can do that in-house.  I asked a few pages back if it was up and running and if so which lowers were anodized in-house but never saw an answer.
View Quote
i'm pretty sure that they are anodizing all of their lowers in house now, being produced at either DC machine or STS... hence the beautiful anodizing and engraving we're having these days on the lowers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Hopefully I will be picking up mine tomorrow. Second order of BPFG will be delivered today. That’s all lowers accounted for accept for IStand 9 and 10. Until next comes out that is.
View Quote
i too am hoping to pick up my lowers tomorrow.

I wonder what numbers i'll get.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 2:26:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chargerdude70] [#17]
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:

i too am hoping to pick up my lowers tomorrow.

I wonder what numbers i'll get.
View Quote
I haven’t picked up in a while. He still has my F cancer lowers. When I get them I will post SN’s for those who are doing memorial builds. If it’s a number they can use, I will swap them for theirs.

ETA.... just got word my FFL is up north deer hunting. On a bright side, if he bags something he will probably give me some.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 3:15:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bucko1975] [#18]
i'm pretty sure that they are anodizing all of their lowers in house now, being produced at either DC machine or STS... hence the beautiful anodizing and engraving we're having these days on the lowers.
View All Quotes

The spacerover was distinctly darker and smoother than the A-salts.  Would just be nice to know which style will be the norm and if they all will be anodized in house along with the other parts or stuff will still be farmed out at random to meet the needs.  I have about 15 stripped uppers and will lay them all out when building a particular lower to find the best match.  If stuff will all be done on the same anodizing equipment it will be easier to order stripped uppers without wondering what the finish might be.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Don't know if we can say the engraving has been beautiful. A lot of limited run lowers with fuzzy looking engravings
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
I am going to send you a PM. That is unacceptable from us.

Thank you,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rgb03:
The roll mark looks fuzzy for a lack of a better description on the replacement

Original
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104619/20190929_105047_jpg-1106723.JPG

Replacement
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104619/20190929_105010_jpg-1106721.JPG
I am going to send you a PM. That is unacceptable from us.

Thank you,

Josiah
Hey Josiah picked up my lower today and it looks good. While this transaction may have been a little rough I've had many others that were smooth as silk. You went above and beyond to correct my issue and make me whole. The issue I had would not have kept me from being a PSA customer in the future. But the way you handled it gives me confidence in shopping with you guys. Thank you very much for making yourself available to us here and continually going above and beyond for us. Have a great weekend!!

@Palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#21]
@Palmettostatearmory

Hey Josiah, I’ve been going round and round with emails about getting a new upper sent back to you guys.  The front pivot pin ear is narrow.  I’ve measured it against other uppers and tried it on multiply lowers, including PSA.  It has a ton of side to side movement.

I made contact by phone, PSA wanted a detailed email stating problem.  I sent that in with pics.  I received an email saying PSA would look at it, and to reply with requested info, and they would get me an rma number.  I replied and have received no response.  I emailed several days later asking for an update, and got a reply email asking if I was having trouble with a lower and what was the problem exactly.

So I’m kinda at a loss.  Can you do anything?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By smokedoff:
@Palmettostatearmory

Hey Josiah, I’ve been going round and round with emails about getting a new upper sent back to you guys.  The front pivot pin ear is narrow.  I’ve measured it against other uppers and tried it on multiply lowers, including PSA.  It has a ton of side to side movement.

I made contact by phone, PSA wanted a detailed email stating problem.  I sent that in with pics.  I received an email saying PSA would look at it, and to reply with requested info, and they would get me an rma number.  I replied and have received no response.  I emailed several days later asking for an update, and got a reply email asking if I was having trouble with a lower and what was the problem exactly.

Thanks!
View Quote
Send him an IM as well with order number and description of issue. He seems to be pretty good with taking care of issues one on one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 4:42:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rgb03] [#23]

Send him an IM as well with order number and description of issue. He seems to be pretty good with taking care of issues one on one.
View Quote
Yep!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Yep!!
View All Quotes

Yep!!
Done.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#25]
@Kalahnikid

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/435954/5580FAE4-5E57-4D5B-9C9A-6FB94FF9566C_jpeg-1111865.JPG
View Quote
Every time I see that image I cringe. Not because it isn't funny, but because I worked and reworked that stupid design at least 20+ times trying to get something in resemblance past legal. No go, they wouldn't budge. Was a big downer for the forum, Josiah as well.

Maybe this one will fly.

Link Posted: 10/4/2019 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:
Every time I see that image I cringe. Not because it isn't funny, but because I worked and reworked that stupid design at least 20+ times trying to get something in resemblance past legal. No go, they wouldn't budge. Was a big downer for the forum, Josiah as well.

Maybe this one will fly.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48844231642_c42538f4cc_b.jpg
View All Quotes
@Kalahnikid

Maybe this one will fly.

That looks great! I’d definitely buy one
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Maybe this one will fly.

View Quote
I want a
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Does palmetto state have any general discount / whole order coupons?
View Quote
If you order enough and then stop for a few months you apparently get one of these:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:16:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Buy-em_Shoot-em] [#29]
I've been buying every lower released plus other stuff and I got one too.

Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#30]
I bought a shirt yesterday and didn't notice the "PFG" until I hung it up.

https://flic.kr/p/2hqc4Lf

It feels like I'm in the club.

Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:24:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Buy-em_Shoot-em] [#31]
Sorry Dupe
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#32]
I didn’t get a coupon.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#33]
What barrel did PSA get in from FN?
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Maybe this one will fly.

View All Quotes
@Kalahnikid

Maybe this one will fly.

I'd buy that.

Even though my wife says I need to stop buying lowers until I build some of the ones I bought. But I don't listen to her anyway.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
I didn’t get a coupon.
View Quote
Neither did I.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
Neither did I.
View All Quotes
I didn’t get a coupon.
Neither did I.
Neither did I but I've only placed 60 orders with PSA. How many more do I need to place to qualify?
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#37]
None for me either. I guess I'm buying too many lowers too close together.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Wangstang:

If you order enough and then stop for a few months you apparently get one of these:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/114798/IMG_20191004_180725_jpg-1112554.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wangstang:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/114798/IMG_20191004_180725_jpg-1112554.JPG
I got one of those today too, and i ordered something fairly recently, like within the last week.

I haven’t picked up in a while. He still has my F cancer lowers. When I get them I will post SN’s for those who are doing memorial builds. If it’s a number they can use, I will swap them for theirs.

ETA.... just got word my FFL is up north deer hunting. On a bright side, if he bags something he will probably give me some.
Understandable but hey at least its free deer meat and that is a good thing.   That's also kind of you to swap folks if your numbers are important to them. I'd do the same if anyones looking for a specific number.

The spacerover was distinctly darker and smoother than the A-salts.  Would just be nice to know which style will be the norm and if they all will be anodized in house along with the other parts or stuff will still be farmed out at random to meet the needs.  I have about 15 stripped uppers and will lay them all out when building a particular lower to find the best match.  If stuff will all be done on the same anodizing equipment it will be easier to order stripped uppers without wondering what the finish might be.
Well i beleive the variance there is due to one being from STS and one from DC machine.  I'm not sure yet which has the better engraving/anodizing but i think its DC machine.  I still say they're pretty beautiful compared to some other ive seen that are not psa lowers.

Don't know if we can say the engraving has been beautiful. A lot of limited run lowers with fuzzy looking engravings
I've not seen any of the Fuzzy ones on the deep engraved lowers, some that are lighter engraved ive seen.  some posted here, i didnt even see the fuzzy on them even though they were said to be fuzzy.. so maybe my eyes are going bad.. idk.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By wreckless:
None for me either. I guess I'm buying too many lowers too close together.
View Quote
i dont think that is a thing that is possible.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Neither did I.
View All Quotes
I didn’t get a coupon.
Neither did I.
I just got it today too.  And it was 1 hour after they sent me email confirmations on 8 different lowers shipping.  

Maybe I'll get the fish hook sticker too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:49:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:51:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:09:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARandomClaymore] [#43]
Please PM me your order number. We do have some in the serialized warehouse. I can help you out.

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARandomClaymore:

So, what happens to be the current status of the A-salt lowers? I'm sitting at the 10 week wait mark.

When I called CS last week, the lady who assisted me tried her best, but was not able to provide an update/ info of any kind. Only asked if I was interested in canceling my order.

Any word would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Please PM me your order number. We do have some in the serialized warehouse. I can help you out.

Thanks,

Josiah
@palmettostatearmory 

Josiah,

A-Salt lowers were delivered earlier this week to my FFL. Picked them up today. I appreciate you looking into my order and getting them to me. Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:09:42 PM EDT
[#44]
I will get you taken care of!

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By smokedoff:
@Palmettostatearmory

Thanks!
I will get you taken care of!

Thanks,

Josiah
Thank you
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Looking back over the past few pages and all the bitchery from some, just makes me want to say I love this company more than ever now and will never stop being a customer!  After all what other company would put up with customers bitching like little school girls, and a lot of us have at some point, then suggest a custom image lower and actually manufacture and market it?  I think PSA is the only company out there and has gone above and beyond when it comes to customer loyalty.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

There's one for $179.99 that comes with MOE stock and overmolded grip. That's still only $50 for a $100 lower.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 3:32:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmmoSexual] [#47]
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:
Looking back over the past few pages and all the bitchery from some, just makes me want to say I love this company more than ever now and will never stop being a customer!  After all what other company would put up with customers bitching like little school girls, and a lot of us have at some point, then suggest a custom image lower and actually manufacture and market it?  I think PSA is the only company out there and has gone above and beyond when it comes to customer loyalty.
View Quote

Josiah is great, but he shouldn't be the company's entire CS department. The one they actually have is about as useful as talking to a robot.
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AmmoSexual:
https://i.imgur.com/Fixh4bj.gif

Josiah is great, but he shouldn't be the company's entire CS department. The one they actually have is about as useful as talking to a robot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
You're not getting another lower HBR, try it with Spikes
Link Posted: 10/5/2019 9:59:33 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
Nah...I don’t think so. Hebrews don’t believe in ammosexuality. Unless....he’s trying to throw us off the trail.  
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top