Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 109 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Prime example why the electoral college isn't too bad.

Glad one state doesn't get to decide the election
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
We need a Politics section

Oh wait
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

After COVID? Produce a viable conservative option to vote for in the primary. Just one. Worthless Republicans couldn't even manage that. I would have voted for Desantis, but he had already dropped out. Primary was over before I received my fake vote by mail "ballot"

Or are you proposing that I should be voting for actual Communists, because Orange man bad? LOL
View Quote

Not at all. I would like to know what if anything Trump could do to turn you away from him?

If he were to say tomorrow in a speech that he was going to ban ar15’s and shutting down your profession for a couple months? Would that do it?

Again. Not bending the knee for Trump is not an endorsement for Harris or anyone else.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Sorry you can't read
View Quote

You didn’t answer his question.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Welcome to 2024. Idiot leftists misusing language have turned "Racist" into a compliment, and "principled conservative" into an insult.

If you are wondering which idiots to blame for that particular destruction of language, a lot of you can probably find the answer above your nearest bathroom sink.
View Quote

I love it how you still identify as belonging to the right.

I told you before, but it clearly didn’t take. So I’ll tell you again.

You are the left. You have almost everything in common with those you are told you are supposed to hate. There is just no capacity to realize it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:46:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Prime example why the electoral college isn't too bad.

Glad one state doesn't get to decide the election
View Quote

I agree, I was just pointing out that he can’t read or sucks at math.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Ok let's use that number. 46%. Now apply the idiotic, deranged slander some of you TDS afflicted are applying.
View Quote

I’m simply talking about your wholly incorrect number, which is why I bolded it.

Just man up and admit you were wrong.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:51:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#8]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
We need a Politics section

Oh wait
View Quote

Sweet Jebus - if ALL POLTICAL Threads had to be in the "POLITICS" forum -  and you had to be a paid member to post (to keep out troll & scam accounts) ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Sweet Jebus - if ALL POLTICAL Threads had to be in the "POLITICS" forum -  and you had to be a paid member to post (to keep out troll & scam accounts) ...

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Problem is, some posters can only screech and call people communists. Not sure that flies with tech forum rules.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Not at all. I would like to know what if anything Trump could do to turn you away from him?

If he were to say tomorrow in a speech that he was going to ban ar15’s and shutting down your profession for a couple months? Would that do it?

Again. Not bending the knee for Trump is not an endorsement for Harris or anyone else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

After COVID? Produce a viable conservative option to vote for in the primary. Just one. Worthless Republicans couldn't even manage that. I would have voted for Desantis, but he had already dropped out. Primary was over before I received my fake vote by mail "ballot"

Or are you proposing that I should be voting for actual Communists, because Orange man bad? LOL

Your hypothetical is terrible and you don't seem to understand how the two party system or our elections work, at the most basic level.

Yes I will always vote against the most evil and for the lesser evil. Even when the system is highly fraudulent and corrupt.

I do understand your primary purpose here is to discourage people on the right from voting, but I don't think you will find many takers dumb enough to fall for your poorly veiled trope.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:
randos who try to form a political platform on internet callouts
View Quote

This has been Trump since 2016, and the low-information voter has lapped it up with all the consideration a dog gives a bowl of moldy gravy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Your hypothetical is terrible and you don't seem to understand how the two party system or our elections work, at the most basic level.

Yes I will always vote against the most evil and for the lesser evil. Even when the system is highly fraudulent and corrupt.

I do understand your primary purpose here is to discourage people on the right from voting, but I don't think you will find many takers dumb enough to fall for your poorly veiled trope.
View Quote

So you have no line. No matter what Trump does, said, says or promises he fails to keep. No matter what the circumstances may be. Harris will always be worse.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:57:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Shake] [#13]
I would be interested to know what their line would be to not vote for Trump.
View Quote
It wouldn't even matter if they had one. Once Trump crossed it they'd just keep moving it.

"Oh, Trump wants to be dictator for life and ban guns. Whatever owns the libs"
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By macros73:

I remember when Congress recently had a plan that would improve the border situation, but Trump demanded the party veto it because it risked taking away a campaign talking point?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:

False.

All GOP candidates in 2008 had plans on dealing with illegal immigration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbw_2__K1cM

The issue was there in 2012 too, Ron Paul even mentioned protecting our border instead of the borders of Iraq and Afghanistan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iSNcFVbmlM

I remember when Congress recently had a plan that would improve the border situation, but Trump demanded the party veto it because it risked taking away a campaign talking point?

Did you read that plan?  I wouldn't take any politician's word that a bill would do what they purported.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:
It wouldn't even matter if they had one. Once Trump crossed it they'd just keep moving it.

"Oh, Trump wants to be dictator for life. Whatever owns the libs"
View Quote

Oh I get it. I just wish this guy would admit it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:

Did you read that plan?  I wouldn't take any politician's word that a bill would do what they purported.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:

False.

All GOP candidates in 2008 had plans on dealing with illegal immigration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbw_2__K1cM

The issue was there in 2012 too, Ron Paul even mentioned protecting our border instead of the borders of Iraq and Afghanistan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iSNcFVbmlM

Did I personally read all 370 pages? No. I’ve read enough about it to form the opinion that it was better than the status quo, and Trump was terrified enough of it that he dog whistled for his supporters to oppose it. If the border situation saw progress, it would undermine one of his major campaign themes.

Perfect? No. Everything that the far left or right wanted? No.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

I’m simply talking about your wholly incorrect number, which is why I bolded it.

View All Quotes

Ok let's use that number. 46%. Now apply the idiotic, deranged slander some of you TDS afflicted are applying.

Yeah it was a generalization off 4% from a 2016 number that doesn't even reflect what I was talking about.

This nit picking from the guy who doesn't know the difference between a business and a charity.

In support of the worst sort of Communist rhetoric meant to smear and demean tens of millions of Americans.

Well done TDS, well done.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#18]

So you have no line. No matter what Trump does, said, says or promises he fails to keep. No matter what the circumstances may be. Harris will always be worse.
View All Quotes

Nice strawman.

There is no remotely feasible scenario where that happens. But even if Trump could find a way to be as bad as Harris, or worse, at this juncture, the best course for America would be to elect and impeach him and have JD Vance serve the term. There's probably no way to replace him in time for the election.

Failing to keep promises is too late to correct by voters.

Again, you guys who continue to campaign against Trump at this juncture are complete retards. TDS is a mental disease. Get help.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 3:56:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#19]

Nice strawman.

There is no remotely feasible scenario where that happens. But even if Trump could find a way to be as bad as Harris, or worse, at this juncture, the best course for America would be to elect and impeach him and have JD Vance serve the term. There's probably no way to replace him in time for the election.

Again, you guys who continue to campaign against Trump at this juncture are complete retards. TDS is a mental disease. Get help.
View Quote

I get it.

Why are we retards? Because we don’t believe the way you do?

Do you actually believe that we, as in us in this thread make a difference? It’s what 10 people active in this thread? One guy, maybe two have admitted they will vote for Harris. A couple of us who will probably stay home. But still may vote for the orange turd and then you and the Q guy.

This shit will be decided in the same states 2020 was decided and that means a Trump loss. Like it or not. That is how it’s going to be. I will be surprised if he gets 2/3rd of the numbers he got in 2020.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:08:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#20]
Yeah it was a generalization off 4% from a 2016 number that doesn't even reflect what I was talking about.

View Quote

Gallup Historical Statistics - Presidential Approval Ratings - LINK

You DO know the fact that Trump, even in his "very best peak moments" NEVER cracked 50% or better approval ratings at ANY time in his presidency - right?  

Donald Trump was the ONLY former President since FDR to NEVER at any time in his presidency have a maximum or peak public approval rating that reached 50% (best he could ever do was 49%)  Even Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton & Obama all easily exceeded 50% at some point in their terms.

Or that of the former US Presidents since FDR - Donald Trump had the record for Lowest "overall approval average" (41.1% well below 50%)  Lower than Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton or Obama.

And despite his statements to the contrary...   Trump never won the Majority of the Total National Vote - in either 2016 nor 2020.  

We know facts are hard for "some" to have to face & deal with - especially when it means coming to terms that not everybody worships Donald Trump.

Trump is no "Orange Jesus" come to save us all.  

But while discussing his many flaws & issues, I can also hold my nose & still vote "Republican" across the ticket because I don't want any Democrat to be President 2025-2029 and name any replacement Justices to the SCOTUS.  

It may be a tough concept for you to say, "hey of course he's not really very good, but at this point he's the only option we have left."

You seem to feel that any honest discussion about the vast & wide swath of character flaws & lies by Donald Trump = "the other person is a Commie Voting for Kamala".

I can recognize the personal flaws, admit that the candidate is FAR from perfect, and still vote for the Party rather than the Person.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#21]

I get it.

Do you actually believe that we, as in us in this thread make a difference? It’s what 10 people active in this thread? One guy, maybe two have admitted they will vote for Harris. A couple of us who will probably stay home. But still may vote for the orange turd and then you and the Q guy.

This shit will be decided in the same states 2020 was decided and that means a Trump loss. Like it or not. That is how it’s going to be. I will be surprised if he gets 2/3rd of the numbers he got in 2020.
View All Quotes

Nice strawman.

I get it.

I am a little concerned that people are going to end up shot over Trump’s hysteria, and even if he loses we will still have to hear four more years of “mah stolen election.” Then we get to see Don Trump Jr try to get the 2028 nomination.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#22]

I get it.

View All Quotes

Nice strawman.

I get it.

Why people would voice support for Trump at this juncture is a pretty straight forward thing that doesn't merit a response.

The crux of the thread is why would anyone on a gun site at this juncture not vote for Trump. So a better question, now that we are well beyond that, is: why are a number of you portending to be right wing, endlessly campaigning against him? There is no logical reason anyone who is conservative would do that at this juncture. At best it's retarded contrarians. At worst it's deceptive Communist schills. We have people admitting to both at this point. A number of people still here are poorly pretending to be retarded, when it's clear they are being deceptive.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#23]

You DO know the fact that Trump, even in his "very best peak moments" NEVER cracked 50% or better approval ratings at ANY time in his presidency - right?  

Donald Trump was the ONLY former President since FDR to NEVER at any time in his presidency have a maximum or peak public approval rating that reached 50% (best he could ever do was 49%)  Even Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton & Obama all easily exceeded 50% at some point in their terms.

Or that of the former US Presidents since FDR - Donald Trump had the record for Lowest "overall approval average" (41.1% well below 50%)  Lower than Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton or Obama.

And despite his statements to the contrary...   Trump never won the Majority of the Total National Vote - in either 2016 nor 2020.  

We know facts are hard for "some" to have to face & deal with - especially when it means coming to terms that not everybody worships Donald Trump.

But while discussing his many flaws & issues, I can also hold my nose & still vote "Republican" across the ticket because I don't want any Democrat to be President 2025-2029 and name any replacement Justices to the SCOTUS.  

It may be a tough concept for you to say, "hey of course he's not really very good, but at this point he's the only option we have left."

You seem to feel that any honest discussion about the vast & wide swath of character flaws & lies by Donald Trump = "the other person is a Commie Voting for Kamala".

I can recognize the personal flaws, admit that the candidate is FAR from perfect, and still vote for the Party rather than the Person.

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

I have not used the words approval rating in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:20:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#24]

Why people would voice support for Trump at this juncture is a pretty straight forward thing that doesn't merit a response.

The crux of the thread is why would anyone on a gun site at this juncture not vote for Trump. So a better question, now that we are well beyond that, is: why are a number of you portending to be right wing, endlessly campaigning against him? There is no logical reason anyone who is conservative would do that at this juncture. At best it's retarded contrarians. At worst it's deceptive Communist schills. We have people admitting to both at this point. A number of people still here are poorly pretending to be retarded, when it's clear they are being deceptive.
View Quote

There you go with that "Communists" shit ... again ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

This thread was started by some Trumper as a callout thread.

It would have died several times if it were not for the delusion that keeps popping up from you, the Q guy, or the dude who thinks federal agents follow him because of his GD posts.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:25:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#26]

https://media2.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExcmljdWYyeDBxM3F0N3lmbGlpYmRnaGdpdTd0MnZqZXM4aGE5c201ciZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/yWAJmLu7un7BV2I46i/giphy.webp

I am a little concerned that people are going to end up shot over Trump’s hysteria, and even if he loses we will still have to hear four more years of “mah stolen election.” Then we get to see Don Trump Jr try to get the 2028 nomination.
View Quote

That's very likely what's about to happen. The part where we disagree is the "muh stolen elections" people are correct. There is a 100% chance of fraud, the question is what is the mechanism of that fraud, and are there limits or flaws to what it can and will do? Can Trump voters beat those limits or get around it's flaws, like he did in 2016? I don't pretend to know the answers.

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

Do You understand that when it comes to Presidents, there is a correlation between "approval ratings" and "elections" ?

Because if a President was NEVER above 50% approval, the odds that candidate will be re-elected again in a General Election are pretty terrible.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

It is not indiscriminate, nor without merit:

We have one who has started unequivocally that he is voting for Kamala, who is a Communist.

We have another who stated he would prefer Obama to Trump (which is essentially the same as Biden and Kamala, and also Communist).

Those are just the two who outed themselves.

We have several others making the same arguments as those guys, quoting and supporting what they have said. Making the same arguments over and over.

So yeah, there's wannabe Communist propaganda ministers and their sympathizers in this thread. What's sad is that their arguments and alleged logic are difficult to distinguish from "muh principles right wing conservative never Trumpers"
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:35:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#29]

That's very likely what's about to happen. The part where we disagree is the "muh stolen elections" people are correct. There is a 100% chance of fraud, the question is what is the mechanism of that fraud, and are there limits or flaws to what it can and will do? Can Trump voters beat those limits or get around it's flaws, like he did in 2016? I don't pretend to know the answers.

View Quote

The Team Trump "Stolen Election" 'shenanigans' ' in 2020 is the "what" that has kept Trump from riding a wave of nostalgia to an easy blow out victory in 2024.  

The Democrats haven't pulled out their big gun... yet.  

When you see those coming January 6th TV commercials flooding the airwaves of Trump attired "protestors" bashing the Police, Breaking into the Capital & shouting to hang Vice President Mike Pence, I believe there will be a  loss of many of the middle ground voters being reminded of what January 6th looked like live on TV to most Americans (a Clusterfuck of Trump Supporters bashing police & trashing the US Capital of claims of a stolen election - the hard evidence of which has still never been produced in any court of law...

Why is Trump still waiting to unleash that KRAKEN ? ? ?

They are going to televise that Trump sat watching the Complete Chaos at the Capital for 3 hours and never once tweeted to the "protestors" to "Hey Cut that VIOLENT & UNLAWFUL SHIT OUT! - I said be PEACEFUL!"  That and other revelations that came to light in the January 6th hears will make some pretty damming TV spots against Trump to those moderate middle voters / independents before the election.    

Trumps worst enemy always has been Trump.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#30]

The Team Trump "Stolen Election" 'shenanigans' ' in 2020 is the "what" that has kept Trump from riding a wave of nostalgia to an easy blow out victory in 2024.  

The Democrats haven't yet pulled out their big gun yet.  

When you see those coming January 6th TV commercials flooding the airwaves of Trump attired "protestors" bashing the Police, Breaking into the Capital & shouting to hang Vice President Mike Pence, I believe there will be a  loss of many of the middle ground voters being reminded of what January 6th looked like live on TV to most Americans (a Clusterfuck of Trump Supporters bashing police & trashing the US Capital of claims of a stolen election - the hard evidence of which has still never been produced in any court of law...

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

The Democrats haven't yet pulled out their big gun yet.  

Bigger_Hammer

OMG did something happen on January 6th? We should probably tell someone. I'm sure there are tens of millions who have never heard of this! What a new and novel campaign concept you have. You should be a political advisor.

Do you think they might call him a racist too? My god, that should seal the deal. People hate racism.

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:40:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Never_A_Wick] [#31]

View Quote

Trump has never garnered 50% of the popular vote in a Presidential election.

That is a significant error on your part because more than half means “majority,” which he’s not had.  

Details fucking matter, unless you’re a MAGAite.

And you don’t have the sack to just say “you’re right, my figure was wrong.”  
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#32]
I bring you the MTGA Prayer:

Dear Leader, who art in shadows,
Hollow be thy name.
Our ethics falter,
Our will be bent,
In all things, as You command.

Give us this day our daily deceit,
And obscure our clarity,
As we obscure those who seek it against us.

Let us lie big, lie often,
And never apologize.
Ignoring the Constitution,
And all who seek facts.

Lead us not into wisdom,
But deliver us from truth.

For thine is the illusion,
And the mirage,
And the veil over all,
Forever and ever.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#33]
You should change your avatar.

If you think the Democrats won't bring up the January 6th Fiasco & tie it to Trump, well then sorry but you may be too far gone to read the road of what is coming up ahead.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#34]

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#35]

https://images.birdfact.com/production/do-ostriches-bury-their-heads-in-the-sand.jpg?w=1200&h=900&q=80&auto=format&fit=crop&dm=1663363341&s=408d925283c95bf5cdb0a07dbb72371a

If you think the Democrats won't bring up the January 6th Fiasco & tie it to Trump, well then sorry but you may be too far gone to read the road of what is coming up ahead.

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Head in the sand is a very comfortable place for people like that.

He’s repeatedly demonstrated that throughout this thread.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#36]

That is a significant error on your part because more than half means “majority,” which he’s not had.  

View Quote

@Never_A_Wick

According to the Republican National Convention I watched ...

Their preferred is "Trumpite"

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#37]

@Never_A_Wick

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

My bad sir!  

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:49:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#38]

Bigger_Hammer

Head in the sand is a very comfortable place for people like that.

He’s repeatedly demonstrated that throughout this thread.
View Quote

I was going to use a "slightly different" one, but figured "guy with his head up his ass" might cause friction & account warnings with the Moderation Staff, so ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#39]

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

FIFY

Shilling for an unapologetic enemy of gun rights who has verbally and/or financially supported 3 communist dictators is what’s retarded and/or communist.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

It would have died several times if it were not for the delusion that keeps popping up from you, the Q guy, or the dude who thinks federal agents follow him because of his GD posts.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Is  Missilegeek the dude who voted for Obama? I know that one of them did, I just don't remember which one. If it is, it just makes the whole calling
people communist shills, that much funnier.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Well inspector, the detail you are lacking to pass judgement is what numbers I was referring too. I never said, because it wasn't pertinent to my main point. It wasn't the 2016 election, nor the approval rating. The point I was actually making still stands if it's 46%, 30% or even 20%... TDS morons indiscriminate slandering of tens of millions of Trump supporters is beyond ignorant. I know actual rocket scientists with Physics PHD's who are major Trump donors and supporters.

Since you must know, I was generally referring to the coming election, and the current polls. Which virtually everyone says is a pretty close 50/50 split for several weeks now. I think much more relevant than your 2016 numbers. Given that the polls at this juncture in the election the last 2 times were highly inflated the D numbers, it seems the best current data we have shows that Trump is likely 50+% of voter support.

It has been entertaining watching people build up strawmen to knock down over it.

Also I owe you an apology. The tone I've taken with you, on some of our disagreements was completely wrong and unwarranted. Some of the posters here have that coming, but that is no excuse, because you do not. We just disagree on some things, and I shouldn't have been such a dick to you about it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#43]

Bigger_Hammer

My bad sir!  

View Quote

Hey! Hulk Hogan was invited to be a key speaker at the Republican National Convention and that is what he named the Trump Faithfull.

Trumpites...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Well inspector, the detail you are lacking to pass judgement is what numbers I was referring too. I never said, because it wasn't pertinent to my main point. It wasn't the 2016 election, nor the approval rating. The point I was actually making still stands if it's 46%, 30% or even 20%... TDS morons indiscriminate slandering of tens of millions of Trump supporters is beyond ignorant. I know actual rocket scientists with Physics PHD's who are major Trump donors and supporters.

Since you must know, I was generally referring to the coming election, and the current polls. Which virtually everyone says is a pretty close 50/50 split for several weeks now. I think much more relevant than your 2016 numbers. Given that the polls at this juncture in the election the last 2 times were highly inflated the D numbers, it seems the best current data we have shows that Trump is likely 50+% of voter support.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2024/07/v1_harris-trump-1024x735.png

It has been entertaining watching people build up strawmen to knock down over it.

Also I owe you an apology. The tone I've taken with you, on some of our disagreements was completely wrong and unwarranted. Some of the posters here have that coming, but that is no excuse, because you do not. We just disagree on some things, and I shouldn't have been such a dick to you about it.
View Quote

Fair enough.  I just want you to be honest.  Not even that photo you cited shows 50%+.

It is tough to take someone seriously when they just pull a number out of their butt.

I have noted your apology and accept it and I will work on my tone as well.  Remember that it’s the internet and nobody should lose a second of sleep over anything said here
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Hey! Hulk Hogan was invited to be a key speaker at the Republican National Convention and that is what he named the Trump Faithfull.

Trumpites...

https://i.imgur.com/mPJqD8R.jpg

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

I guess President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho wasn't available.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 5:15:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#46]

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2024/07/v1_harris-trump-1024x735.png

View Quote

Well, I salute you for your realization & statement that folks on ARFCOM can disagree without being disagreeable to each other.  

But when you throw around lines like "TDS morons indiscriminate slandering of tens of millions of Trump supporters is beyond ignorant". well that doesn't do you any favors.   To call anyone here who is not thrilled at Donald Trumps rather "flexible" interpretation of history or the Truth as "morons" would seem to be a bit of that very "slandering" you were just upset about against gun owning conservative members - many who have been here long before you joined in 2023.

A decent number of long term conservative gun owners on this very board Are NOT thrilled with Trump - for various reasons.  

We voted for Trump in 2016, and 2020 and will do so again 2024 because we have no other option, but keep on flinging "TDS" and other insults ...  

But even though election 2024 is an absolute shit show, 99% of us are going to still pull the lever for the "R" candidate rather than any "D" candidate.

In the end, it is a tight race since Biden dropped out and it will come down to a handful of "swing" voters (moderates & independents) in a small number of "battleground" states that will eventually decide the race.  What you do in BLUE Colorado, or I do in RED Texas isn't going to matter much- Harris will win Colorado - Trump will win Texas.  Just like 2016 & 2020.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 5:42:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#47]

Well, I salute you for your realization & statement that folks on ARFCOM can disagree without being disagreeable to each other.  

But when you throw around lines like "TDS morons indiscriminate slandering of tens of millions of Trump supporters is beyond ignorant". well that doesn't do you any favors.   To call anyone here who is not thrilled at Donald Trumps rather "flexible" interpretation of history or the Truth as "morons" would seem to be a bit of that very "slandering" you were just upset about against gun owning conservative members - many who have been here long before you joined in 2023.

A decent number of long term conservative gun owners on this very board Are NOT thrilled with Trump - for various reasons.  

We voted for Trump in 2016, and 2020 and will do so again 2024 because we have no other option, but keep on flinging "TDS" and other insults ...  

But even though election 2024 is an absolute shit show, 99% of us are going to still pull the lever for the "R" candidate rather than any "D" candidate.

In the end, it is a tight race since Biden dropped out and it will come down to a handful of "swing" voters (moderates & independents) in a small number of "battleground" states that will eventually decide the race.  What you do in BLUE Colorado, or I do in RED Texas isn't going to matter much- Harris will win Colorado - Trump will win Texas.  Just like 2016 & 2020.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

There are a variety of different posters. Plenty here have earned plenty of labels. Others not so much.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#48]

https://images.birdfact.com/production/do-ostriches-bury-their-heads-in-the-sand.jpg?w=1200&h=900&q=80&auto=format&fit=crop&dm=1663363341&s=408d925283c95bf5cdb0a07dbb72371a

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

I guess you missed that it was sarcasm.

At this juncture, no one is being swayed by the same arguments the Commie propaganda ministers have been constantly spewing nonstop for over 4 years.

OMG grandma walked around the capital on J6!!! Yeah we know. We don't care. Plenty of people at this point wish grandma brought her rifle and actually did the thing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

FIFY

Shilling for an unapologetic enemy of gun rights who has verbally and/or financially supported 3 communist dictators is what’s retarded and/or communist.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jwr6:

FIFY

You are the one who admitted to planning to vote for Kamala right?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#50]

There are a variety of different posters. Plenty here have earned plenty of labels. Others not so much.
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

And I hope YOU do know that works both ways ...

Bigger_Hammer
Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 109 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top