Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 111 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Homernomer:

Now ask if they are fat. Go as low as you can.
View Quote

I can go waaaaaay lower than that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

You are right, there are people who did a lot of wrong things.

But that doesn't excuse the incitement and entrapment operation, to stop congress from discussing voter fraud, and weaponize government in a corrupt fascist manor.
View Quote

Was any incitement and entrapment proven?  Or is that just more of your speculation.

And believe it or not, congress was not stopped from doing anything.  i've posted before a list of all the congressmen who filed formal objections to specific EC votes.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:37:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#3]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Was any incitement and entrapment proven?  Or is that just more of your speculation.

And believe it or not, congress was not stopped from doing anything.  i've posted before a list of all the congressmen who filed formal objections to specific EC votes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You are right, there are people who did a lot of wrong things.

But that doesn't excuse the incitement and entrapment operation, to stop congress from discussing voter fraud, and weaponize government in a corrupt fascist manor.

Why was Ray Epps not charged or convicted commensurate with his crimes?

Why were the FBI agents pulled off the pipebomber case when they were getting too close?

Why would maga want to stop congress from discussing voter fraud?

Cui bono?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TaskForce:
Originally Posted By Homernomer:

Now ask if they are fat. Go as low as you can.

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

Again, you are right. The government is perfect.

There are no massive or minor conspiracies. There are no massive or minor incompetent happenings of major consequence, in government. Not ever.

Thomas Massie is a figment of your imagination.

It's impossible that fraud swayed the election.

The administration put up a massive fence around their inauguration, because that's what all free and flourishing societies do after the most open and secure elections in history.

It is purely coincidence that the American Communist party acted exactly as every Communist dictator does after their coup.

It is completely normal for free and open societies to fail to respond to or investigate the concerns of over 100 million citizens.

It is completely normal to run non stop propaganda and hyperbole telling them that they are crazy for asking questions and wanting answers.

Show trials and political prosecutions are not a concern, and totally normal behavior of a healthy country.

Raiding your political enemies house is not a concern.

Federal authorities covering for your party for the same exact accusation is also of no concern.

Federal authorities being proven to have deliberately withheld information, to influence an election, is also not a concern and further proof of free and secure elections.  

Never ending frivilous lawsuits in unfriendly jurisdictions further proves the proficiency of our immaculate DOJ and judiciary.

Multiple courts finding that elections were conducted illegally, in multiple jurisdictions, in critical swing states, is further proof of infallible election processes.

Allowing tens of millions of illegals into your country, and in some states (like Colorado) giving them the room to vote illegally; also ensures that your election process is above any and all reproach.

Man those Trumpers are fucking crazy for suspecting a thing. What the fuck is wrong with them? Why don't they just trust the American Communist party and the US government?

You guys who swallow this propaganda are fucking amazing to me.
View Quote

Yes everything is a massive Conspiracy! There’s no way Gun Owners Pro Lifers and Small Government Conservatives would have been driven away by his actions as POTUS or anything.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:38:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Why were the FBI agents pulled off the pipebomber case when they were getting too close?

Cui bono?
View Quote

You could have just said it was your speculation.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#7]

You could have just said it was your speculation.
View Quote

Do you value truth more than an agenda?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:40:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#8]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

Yes everything is a massive Conspiracy! There’s no way Gun Owners Pro Lifers and Small Government Conservatives would have been driven away by his actions as POTUS or anything.
View All Quotes

Again, you are right. The government is perfect.

There are no massive or minor conspiracies. There are no massive or minor incompetent happenings of major consequence, in government. Not ever.

Thomas Massie is a figment of your imagination.

It's impossible that fraud swayed the election.

The administration put up a massive fence around their inauguration, because that's what all free and flourishing societies do after the most open and secure elections in history.

It is purely coincidence that the American Communist party acted exactly as every Communist dictator does after their coup.

It is completely normal for free and open societies to fail to respond to or investigate the concerns of over 100 million citizens.

It is completely normal to run non stop propaganda and hyperbole telling them that they are crazy for asking questions and wanting answers.

Show trials and political prosecutions are not a concern, and totally normal behavior of a healthy country.

Raiding your political enemies house is not a concern.

Federal authorities covering for your party for the same exact accusation is also of no concern.

Federal authorities being proven to have deliberately withheld information, to influence an election, is also not a concern and further proof of free and secure elections.  

Never ending frivilous lawsuits in unfriendly jurisdictions further proves the proficiency of our immaculate DOJ and judiciary.

Multiple courts finding that elections were conducted illegally, in multiple jurisdictions, in critical swing states, is further proof of infallible election processes.

Allowing tens of millions of illegals into your country, and in some states (like Colorado) giving them the room to vote illegally; also ensures that your election process is above any and all reproach.

Man those Trumpers are fucking crazy for suspecting a thing. What the fuck is wrong with them? Why don't they just trust the American Communist party and the US government?

You guys who swallow this propaganda are fucking amazing to me.

Do you believe that vote by mail is secure?

Do you believe it is a good idea to give ballots out to people who have never shown ID?

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry Haters.   Steak & Tatters are going on the Grill.  I'm O-U-T.

Please take a couple of Valium or Xanax - all that crazy you're holding in is going to burn you up inside...  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Of course. But just because some dude on the internet says something he believes to be true doesn't mean I value that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Of course. But just because some dude on the internet says something he believes to be true doesn't mean I value that.
View All Quotes

Why don't you seek the truth?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Plenty of people did nothing worse than take a stroll through the Capitol.  I'm fine pardoning them.  But many many others earned and deserve their prison sentences.
View Quote
I agree

So no pardons for the ones that injured LE.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

We are supposed to believe Donald Trump is the pinnacle of conservatism. He’s so conservative that it appears he’s not conservative at all. He does those big govt moves just to pander to the left to get stuff stuff done. It’s that 5d miracle chess where he does something unconstitutional then his hand picked judges over turn him because he wanted them too… he’s like the man on the silver mountain.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Please take a couple of Valium or Xanax - all that crazy you're holding in is going to burn you up inside...  

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Enjoy. We have the evening shift covered. It’s double time and half on a govt holiday. Haha
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

We are supposed to believe Donald Trump is the pinnacle of conservatism. He’s so conservative that it appears he’s not conservative at all. He does those big govt moves just to pander to the left to get stuff stuff done. It’s that 5d miracle chess where he does something unconstitutional then his hand picked judges over turn him because he wanted them too… he’s like the man on the silver mountain.
View Quote

Why can't you tell the truth?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:46:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#16]

Cui bono?
View Quote
Mr Epps was under the mind control of Q

He can't to held accountable for his actions.

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

lol

Several dozen pages back we had some back and forth over the $250M that was donated to Donald Trump to "stop the steal".  Of course it was conveniently ignored by many.

You want the truth?  Tell me what he did with that money, and why.  If you don't know.  Seek it out, as your say.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:47:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#18]

Why can't you tell the truth?
View Quote

It’s called exaggeration. We are all doing it in this thread because we are all just going in circle. Besides when we do quote direct Trump statements you call us commies and sharers of CNN talking points.

Tell me something honest.

What would it take for you not to vote for Trump? Is there a line he could cross to lose your vote?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:48:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#19]

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote
Quitter

Enjoy dinner
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:50:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#20]

lol

Several dozen pages back we had some back and forth over the $250M that was donated to Donald Trump to "stop the steal".  Of course it was conveniently ignored by many.

You want the truth?  Tell me what he did with that money, and why.  If you don't know.  Seek it out, as your say.
View All Quotes

lol

Unimportant.

As I understand it, it was general funds donations. And it went to paying off different campaign expenses, legal fees, and to the RNC.

Throwing more money at corrupt courts wasn't going to change anything. If that's what you are insinuating.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:

He can't to be help accountable for his actions.

View All Quotes

Cui bono?

HEY WTF
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Unimportant.

As I understand it, it was general funds donations. And it went to paying off different campaign expenses, legal fees, and to the RNC.

Throwing more money at corrupt courts wasn't going to change anything. If that's what you are insinuating.
View Quote

$250M that was suppossed to go directly to "stop the steal", but didn't, is "unimportant".  Trump telling you to donate to his "official election defense fund" when no such thing never even existed.  Unimportant.

Got it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:58:29 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Mkultra was not dissolved it was just concealed better after they were caught.

The girl at sonic who walks out with your food. She could be a trained CIA assassin. Just waiting for the manager to get an anonymous phone requesting a triple banana Sunday with 2 cherries and she just starts killing peoples for no reason
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect and deflect some more...

EVERYTHING & EVERYONE is against Donald Trump & his True Patriots...  Every Court, Every Judge, Every Secretary of State, Every Governor, ...  It's gotta' be a Massive CONSPIRACY!!!!

Or it could be all the Claims of Massive Fraud & Stolen Elections are just excuses for a bad candidate who stupidly tweeted & talked himself right out of the Whitehouse in 2020.

after nearly 4 years & all that "investigation" no one has marched into a Courtroom and slapped America across the face with actual EVIDENCE of said massive cheating & conspiracy.

But Trump Fluffers keep saying "The GREAT PUMPKIN is REAL - You just have to BELIEVE hard enough to be worthy ...   Oh and Contribute some more money too..."

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/db/0b/ec/db0bec51888dce2eda603fc0369ffb14.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhpVgm1Qd8mJjbTHohvwlEAfOIDt8XPiwz6-WMozKR6zyraUCsKJjhmOpxtzVZuOEfcaJtqTG19i9girFQfDJjbFtOpWbro2_lbEp0oj4DeLFw7rF0PSMUw0UD6yH6rfzQVE-PjVokUccY/s1600/Screenshot+(71).png

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#25]

lol

View All Quotes

lol

In 2020, the Federal government spent around $6 Trillion taxpayer dollars. Yet they didn't have time or money to answer what over 100 million citizens think is the most important question of our lifetime.

Many of the States in question, have budgets of hundreds of billions and couldn't be bothered to investigate or hold trials for years. Of those that did, multiple courts found the election conduct by Democrats to be illegal, in multiple states.

But yeah orange man bad, and there's no evidence because Sydney Powell and Rudy were retarded.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

HEY WTF
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

Cui bono?

HEY WTF
Damn typos, Qs fault

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#27]

The girl at sonic who walks out with your food. She could be a trained CIA assassin. Just waiting for the manager to get an anonymous phone requesting a triple banana Sunday with 2 cherries and she just starts killing peoples for no reason
View Quote
You should have kept that to yourself, the FBI and Q just read your post.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

Poor Gut. There's a special delivery from Sonic on their way to his house.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#29]

In 2020, the Federal government spent around $6 Trillion taxpayer dollars. Yet they didn't have time or money to answer what over 100 million citizens think is the most important question of our lifetime.

Many of the States in question, have budgets of hundreds of billions and couldn't be bothered to investigate or hold trials for years. Of those that did, multiple courts found the election conduct by Democrats to be illegal, in multiple states.

But yeah orange man bad, and there's no evidence because Sydney Powell and Rudy were retarded.  
View Quote

You know why people don't like Trump?  It's because he cons the gullible.  He's done it his entire life, and it didn't stop when he got into politics.  He concocted a lie about the 2020 election and then executed a fraud scheme to take advantage of those who believe it.  Because as incompetent as he is, he knows that there are countless people out there who will label such as a thing as "unimportant" or who will simply excuse or explain away all of his transgressions, while still giving him their hard earned money.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#30]

$250M that was suppossed to go directly to "stop the steal", but didn't, is "unimportant".  Trump telling you to donate to his "official election defense fund" when no such thing never even existed.  Unimportant.

Got it.
View Quote

Correct, it doesn't matter.

It also doesn't matter to me what Trumps opinion on the election is too.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

That would make a damm good movie.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#32]

You know why people don't like Trump?  It's because he cons the gullible.  He's done it his entire life, and it didn't stop when he got into politics.  He concocted a lie about the 2020 election and then executed a fraud scheme to take advantage of those who believe it.  Because as incompetent as he is, he knows that there are countless people out there who will label such as a thing as "unimportant" or who will simply excuse or explain away all of his transgressions, while still giving him their hard earned money.
View Quote

See this is the problem with leftists.

They follow PEOPLE this way. So they think, the right operates the same.

They don't understand that, we don't give a fuck about what Trump has to say.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:08:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#33]

View All Quotes

Truth according to some random tiktok/instagram/youtube video?

"What? You mean the person that confirms my bias is wrong?"

Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Virtually all politicians rip off their donors for a huge portion of the donations.

I would be willing to bet that your man crush Ron has a giant campaign fund still. Guess what happens when he leaves politics? He gets to keep it.

Why do you think he stopped in NH? How much money was left?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By macros73:

View Quote

I’m afraid. 😱
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I've said it before in this thread, Trump is fucking genius at grifting the gullible. He deserves a 100-foot-tall gold-covered monument in downtown Las Vegas.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View Quote

I’d watch it. Haha
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:12:33 PM EDT
[#39]

Virtually all politicians rip off their donors for a huge portion of the donations.

I would be willing to bet that your man crush Ron has a giant campaign fund still. Guess what happens when he leaves politics? He gets to keep it.

View Quote

Well, if we are talking about seeking truth, Trump raising money for the sole purpose to "stop the steal", and then spending it entirely on other things, is what most people would call a clue.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:13:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alwaysright] [#40]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View Quote

Weird double tap.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:16:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#41]

Well, if we are talking about seeking truth, Trump raising money for the sole purpose to "stop the steal", and then spending it entirely on other things, is what most people would call a clue.
View Quote

They made multiple challenges and the courts said, we wont hear it.

And they were general campaign funds , despite what you may have thought.

Though be honest, you are only bringing it up because you think it would influence our opinions, correct?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#42]

They made multiple challenges and the courts said, we wont hear it.

And they were general campaign funds , despite what you may have thought.

Though be honest, you are only bringing it up because you think it would influence our opinions, correct?
View Quote

No.  I bring it up to point out the irony in you asking other people about truth.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:19:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#43]

No.  I bring it up to point out the irony in you asking other people about truth.
View Quote

Whats the lie?

So you are trying to avoid talking about the truth of J6?

Thats where this diversion started.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Did I personally read all 370 pages? No. I’ve read enough about it to form the opinion that it was better than the status quo, and Trump was terrified enough of it that he dog whistled for his supporters to oppose it. If the border situation saw progress, it would undermine one of his major campaign themes.

Perfect? No. Everything that the far left or right wanted? No.
View Quote

Thanks for your answer.

If they're going to do something, then it should be mostly good. This is especially true since any further action on the issue then goes back to the end of the line. "Better than the status quo" is a low bar that doesn't cut it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Donation stealing is donation stealing. It's a generally accepted practice that is fairly well known, and the rules are very loose. If you give political donations, and don't know that, that's on you.  It's shitty, so if you don't like it, see if you can get your Congress reps to introduce a bill to end it. I'm sure it will pass right after term limits.

Sorry, but the orange man is not uniquely bad with donations, just an average shitbag politician.

How many more of your big principles have you got that apply to Trump, but no one else? So far we've covered corporate bankruptcy, political donations, supporting and upholding the constitution... What else?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#46]

Whats the lie?

View Quote

I explained it to you.  Donald Trump told his supporters he had an official election defense fund.  And that the donations would go to stop the steal.

They didn't.  He lied.  It was a scam.

And you sit here and excuse it and downplay it.

You have no interest in truth.  You only have an interest in whatever confirms what you need to beleive.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:25:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#47]

I explained it to you.  Donald Trump told his supporters he had an official election defense fund.  And that the donations would go to stop the steal.

You have no interest in truth.  You only have an interest in whatever confirms what you need to beleive.
View All Quotes

Whats the lie?

Why hasnt he been charged ?

Purhaps you are being misleading as to what actually took place, yes?

It really doesnt fucking matter.

What matters is the operation to rig and steal an election.

What matters is the operation to plant pipbombs and incite a riot on J6.

These are things that actually matter.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Purhaps you are being misleading as to what actually to place, yes?

View All Quotes

Whats the lie?

Purhaps you are being misleading as to what actually to place, yes?

He hasn't been charged, because obviously no one would dare bring frivolous charges or lawsuits against Trump. His opposition is way too classy for that. That's the stuff of Banana Republics.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:36:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#49]
Another thing that matters.

Is the fucking assassination attempt on Trump, that couldnt have happened without malicious intent.

I know its been such a long time 6 weeks or something, everyones seemes to have forgotten about it already.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Another thing that matters.

Is the fucking assassination attempt on Trump, that couldnt have happened without malicious intent.

I know its been such a long time 6 weeks or something, everyones seemes to have forgotten about it already.
View Quote

I haven’t forgotten about it. That shit was nuts and I am glad Trump survived. I don’t care what side of the political spectrum he’s on. No one  should be shooting at our ex-presidents. Good or bad.
Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 111 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top