Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 125 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

You believe Trump is conservative and can “fix” it.

I know the truth because I have seen it with my own eyes. He can’t. He won’t. The government is like you said. Corrupt. Beyond repair. Bloody revolution or we ride it out till we die.

We are not going to revolt. So saddle up and get ready to roll with what they give us.
View Quote

There will be no revolt because we are all to comfy to puch it off to the next Generation. We are afraid to have to deal with it now. I still think its better to let them push hard and fast. So hard people might react or wake up. But no, they will play the long game to keep us semi placated and we die off or age out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

You aren't promoting Trump?

As for the rest?
You got it. All facets of government have been taken over

Do you really think you can stop this cycle?
https://i.postimg.cc/Jz0xZWGF/662566815e19c34b7f0959f8e5688c3e.jpg

No. You think you can just delay it for the next generation. Slowly boiling the frog..which most people obviously prefer.

If they don't push hard and fast no one will react. We keep turning the temp down by one degree. No one is feeling it. It will be too late one day.

Break it..make it hurt because it's we that deserve it for contributing to it. Not our offspring.

Or do you think that people will finally wake up after it's too late .what good is that. The proper reaction happens under pain.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

You're a dishonest person.

I look forward to your solutions to the slide left! Sounds like it involves allowing total takeover of all facets of government by extreme radical lefties. Gotta get way worse before it gets better, right?

You aren't promoting Trump?

As for the rest?
You got it. All facets of government have been taken over

Do you really think you can stop this cycle?
https://i.postimg.cc/Jz0xZWGF/662566815e19c34b7f0959f8e5688c3e.jpg

No. You think you can just delay it for the next generation. Slowly boiling the frog..which most people obviously prefer.

If they don't push hard and fast no one will react. We keep turning the temp down by one degree. No one is feeling it. It will be too late one day.

Break it..make it hurt because it's we that deserve it for contributing to it. Not our offspring.

Or do you think that people will finally wake up after it's too late .what good is that. The proper reaction happens under pain.

LOL, you think people are actually going to 'do something' if it gets too bad. Nothing will happen in my or your lifetime. No one is going to react or wake up. The country has gone HARD left and freedoms removed daily...and nothing has happened. That's not going to change for a very long time, if ever.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:31:46 AM EDT
[#3]

There will be no revolt because we are all to comfy to puch it off to the next Generation. We are afraid to have to deal with it now. I still think it’s better to let them push hard and fast. So hard people might react or wake up. But no, they will play the long game to keep us semi placated and we die off or age out.
View Quote

True. It’s inconvenient to revolt. :/
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#4]

LOL, you think people are actually going to 'do something' if it gets too bad. Nothing will happen in my or your lifetime. No one is going to react or wake up. The country has gone HARD left and freedoms removed daily...and nothing has happened. That's not going to change for a very long time, if ever.
View Quote

Weren’t you one of the ones calling us Marxist and commies tho?
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

They realized that arguing with a moronic cult following with loud voices was pointless.  Better luck in 2028, I guess…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eurotrash:
The masks are coming off. NTs are no longer pretending they are voting for Trump as the “lesser of 2 evils” as they grow more comfortable in this safe space.

Try a better candidate next time.  Maybe someone who isn’t a gun grabbing, big spending chode

hmmm...how would one poster on a message board who isn't a multi multi billionaire 'try a better candidate'?

Most of us couldn't 'try a better candidate' because all the other candidates took their balls and went home...and endorsed the gun grabbing, big spending chode.

They realized that arguing with a moronic cult following with loud voices was pointless.  Better luck in 2028, I guess…

Unable to take on a moronic cult, but able to take on foreign and domestic enemies of the US...got it. Sounds like the US will be in great hands in 2028.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#6]

This tread was created by the op to call out people who are not voting for Trump.

One dude has confirmed he was not voting for him.

The rest of us who replied to the thread were called commies and Marxist for not towing Trump’s line of bullshit.

We are not commies. We’re not paid shills. There is no motifs. Trump just sucks. However in spite of that. Many of us have stated that we will vote for him anyway or are at least considering it because Kamala sucks worse.

Many of you think Trump is a conservative. When his own record as president proves the opposite. When the smarter guys in the thread type up Trump’s own words and policies you guys deny it or dismiss it as CNN talking points or 5d monopoly chess or something.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tree-hugger:

Here are the two things you've chosen to ignore in my post.

( "There are a lot of good things that happen for The People when the economy flourishes.  It isn't ONLY about the money." )

"How long have you had a front-row seat to the corruption in our government?"

First.  Wonder what your motive could be for the evasion tactic.  Nothing honorable is coming to mind.

Second.  How about addressing these.

This tread was created by the op to call out people who are not voting for Trump.

One dude has confirmed he was not voting for him.

The rest of us who replied to the thread were called commies and Marxist for not towing Trump’s line of bullshit.

We are not commies. We’re not paid shills. There is no motifs. Trump just sucks. However in spite of that. Many of us have stated that we will vote for him anyway or are at least considering it because Kamala sucks worse.

Many of you think Trump is a conservative. When his own record as president proves the opposite. When the smarter guys in the thread type up Trump’s own words and policies you guys deny it or dismiss it as CNN talking points or 5d monopoly chess or something.

Save your breath.  I take zero council from you.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#7]

They all fell for the Q thing and wish we all would forget it.

We probably would have if they wouldn’t have been so rabid. That stuff infected this forum like a disease for many years… many of us tried to warn them it was a hoax.

When these guys get locked into something it’s for life. No turning back. It’s “TRUMP OR DEATH!”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/82163/IMG_1797_jpeg-3317402.JPG
View Quote

Screen names?
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Save your breath.  I take zero council from you.
View Quote

LOL okay. Fair enough.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#9]
It was over before it began. If Joe could have held in there until after the election he was going to beat Trump a second time. But he was so diminished the optics wouldn’t fit and Trump likely would have won.

The Q bros celebrated Joes mental decline thinking Harris would be seen as worse. But democrats have embraced her with open arms. The lady who couldn’t even win her own state and district in the 2020 primary is going to be our president because of the Trump cancer. The Republican Party is dead. Trump killed it… and the Trump fans love it. They think it was the answer lol
View Quote

The Republican party of true conservative, constitutional purists like Bush, Romney, McCain, Cheney is dead? Godammit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Absolutely it is.

Could you imagine getting a tattoo of a politician, celebrity or any other person of that nature on your body?

I can understand loving America, but loving a dude? Loving a dude so much you would brand yourself with his name.

Lmfao

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:54:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#11]

The Republican party of true conservative, constitutional purists like Bush, Romney, McCain, Cheney is dead? Godammit.
View All Quotes
It was over before it began. If Joe could have held in there until after the election he was going to beat Trump a second time. But he was so diminished the optics wouldn’t fit and Trump likely would have won.

The Q bros celebrated Joes mental decline thinking Harris would be seen as worse. But democrats have embraced her with open arms. The lady who couldn’t even win her own state and district in the 2020 primary is going to be our president because of the Trump cancer. The Republican Party is dead. Trump killed it… and the Trump fans love it. They think it was the answer lol

The Lost Boys of Never Never Trumpland actually believe Trump killed the Republican party. I think it was Marcos who said he killed the Tea Party too. Unfortunately I don’t think you can credit Trump for either, but it would be legendary if true.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

That’s an indictment of the Republican electorate, nothing more.
View All Quotes

Too bad he was a pussy and quit early. Guess he realized he wasn't so electable after all.

That’s an indictment of the Republican electorate, nothing more.

Then the competition isn't savvy enough to win a national election. Mobs are fickle.  To be elected class president, you gotta be the most popular kid in class (Trump) or be so much better than the popular kid the mob moves to your side.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 12:05:14 PM EDT
[#13]

In Never Never Trumpland, Trump killed the Republican party. I think it was Marcos who said he killed the Tea Party too. Unfortunately I don’t think you can credit Trump for either, but it would be legendary if true.
View All Quotes

In Never Never Trumpland, Trump killed the Republican party. I think it was Marcos who said he killed the Tea Party too. Unfortunately I don’t think you can credit Trump for either, but it would be legendary if true.

Those guys are has beens but you guys like to use them as a scale to falsely prop up Trump as a conservative. Whole none of those guys were the pinnacle of conservatism. They at least could keep the democrats at bay for the most part. Perfect no. No one is.

What I’m getting at is. There is only one Trump. He’s about to age out. Win or lose. Hes gone.

Then what will you guys do? Trumps wins. 4 years he’s gone. If he lives that ling or they don’t impeach him for real this time.

You will have to vote for people who are not Trump again.

What if Trump loses? Then what. What if only “rinos” as you guys like to call them run in 8 years when Kamala is done?

Let me guess Trump Jr? Burn it all down?

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#14]

The Lost Boys of Never Never Trumpland actually believe Trump killed the Republican party. I think it was Marcos who said he killed the Tea Party too. Unfortunately I don’t think you can credit Trump for either, but it would be legendary if true.
View All Quotes

Trump didn’t kill the Republican Party, the morons that worship him did.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 12:08:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#15]

Unable to take on a moronic cult, but able to take on foreign and domestic enemies of the US...got it. Sounds like the US will be in great hands in 2028.
View All Quotes
The masks are coming off. NTs are no longer pretending they are voting for Trump as the “lesser of 2 evils” as they grow more comfortable in this safe space.

Try a better candidate next time.  Maybe someone who isn’t a gun grabbing, big spending chode

hmmm...how would one poster on a message board who isn't a multi multi billionaire 'try a better candidate'?

Most of us couldn't 'try a better candidate' because all the other candidates took their balls and went home...and endorsed the gun grabbing, big spending chode.

Regardless of this election’s outcome, there will be one fewer boat anchor around the neck of conservatism in 2028.  It won’t be perfect, but it should hopefully be better than the shitshow we have right now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Trump didn’t kill the Republican Party, the morons that worship him did.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

I believe my words were to the effect of “the party of Lincoln died of refactory Trumpoma.”

If you hate being held accountable for your actions or having to put the country’s interests before your own, and you prefer ignoring things like rule of law or honesty, the new Trumpunist Party is the place to be.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Our government isn't corrupt.  They have lines they won't cross.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/217473/immigrants_jpeg-3317506.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/217473/jobs_jpeg-3317507.JPG

The Rank-n-File of our government doesn't have a hand in whatever corruption these crazy conspiracy theorists dream up.
View Quote

Insane clown world.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Those guys are has beens but you guys like to use them as a scale to falsely prop up Trump as a conservative. Whole none of those guys were the pinnacle of conservatism. They at least could keep the democrats at bay for the most part. Perfect no. No one is.

What I’m getting at is. There is only one Trump. He’s about to age out. Win or lose. Hes gone.

Then what will you guys do? Trumps wins. 4 years he’s gone. If he lives that ling or they don’t impeach him for real this time.

You will have to vote for people who are not Trump again.

What if Trump loses? Then what. What if only “rinos” as you guys like to call them run in 8 years when Kamala is done?

Let me guess Trump Jr? Burn it all down?

View Quote

Keep the democrats at bay? They are on the same damn team man. Cheney just endorsed Kamala if you needed proof. It is rather perplexing how people just cannot get this through their heads.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:

Keep the democrats at bay? They are on the same damn team man. Cheney just endorsed Kamala if you needed proof. It is rather perplexing how people just cannot get this through their heads.

View Quote

Cheney is another one. He doesn’t matter. He’s gone. He is a horrible human being.

Putin endorsed Kamala too.  

Cheney is a criminal. But he’s gone man. He wa done years ago.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Cheney is another one. He doesn’t matter. He’s gone. He is a horrible human being.

View Quote

Cheney is the devil and irrelevant, I agree. I’m getting at that the establishment on both sides are on the same team. They do not care about the people in this country at all.

Trump damn sure isn’t perfect, but the man certainly cares about the country and the people. Would you agree the establishment doesn’t care about the people in this country?
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Trump damn sure isn’t perfect, but the man certainly cares about the country and the people. Would you agree the establishment doesn’t care about the people in this country?
View Quote

He cares about himself.

He’s a great con man, as you demonstrate.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Cheney is the devil and irrelevant, I agree. I’m getting at that the establishment on both sides are on the same team. They do not care about the people in this country at all.

View Quote

The government doesn’t care a bit about us. Agreed.

Trump doesn’t care about us either.

They both care about the country because it makes them rich. No America. No money. No money. No power. No power means they can’t manipulate the people for more money and more power.

The government loves me. Like stripper loves a rich pervert with a stack of cash.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Trump cares about himself.  By all appearance he doesn’t even care for his own family all that much. Toxic narcissist to the n-th degree.  If he gave a single fuck about the country he wouldn’t have flippantly said his oath of office wasn’t binding.   I should be more specific.  He cares about what the country can do for him, and by extension those he chooses to reward for personal loyalty to him alone.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#25]

( "There are a lot of good things that happen for The People when the economy flourishes.  It isn't ONLY about the money." )

First.  Wonder what your motive could be for the evasion tactic.  Nothing honorable is coming to mind.

View Quote

I don’t owe you a thing.

You can be ignorant, or a jerk. If you’re going to be both, you’re not worth the time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Trump cares about himself.  By all appearance he doesn’t even care for his own family all that much. Toxic narcissist to the n-th degree.  If he gave a single fuck about the country he wouldn’t have flippantly said his oath of office wasn’t binding.   I should be more specific.  He cares about what the country can do for him, and by extension those he chooses to reward for personal loyalty to him alone.
View Quote

Yep. Cheated on every wife he’s had. Fucked over business associates and clients.

But he loves America!

So much so that he claimed the election was stolen but then surrendered it to the baddies. Grifted $250 million is hard cold cash and then dropped all the lawsuits. The lawyers are now disbarred and/or dishonored. Left the people who got booked for protesting the stolen election to rot in the court system while he pardoned rappers, dope dealers and politicians. Trump is fucking savage.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

The Trumpunist Party controls one chamber of Congress and the Supreme Court. They held the White House for four years, and they may again.

Trump and his goonies are as much a part of the establishment as anyone else, unless by establishment you mean "other people with power in government whose policies I find disagreeable."
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#28]

After 3 years of “we won the election, but there was fraud” to “we lost by a whisker” isn’t clickbait bullshit, it’s a significant change in his own narrative from his own mouth.

The reason is, his team finally convinced him the “but muh fraud” narrative only suppresses the MAGA vote, and he needed to drop it if he didn’t want to bleed support on Election Day because “why vote if there’s just gonna be fraud”.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

That is weaker than the claim that Biden "admitted to the largest voter fraud organization in history!"

It's completely clickbait bullshit. "Lost by a whisker" says nothing of how one lost. Obviously he lost, he isn't in the Whitehouse. That narrative is dumb and completely unfounded, even by leftist propaganda standards.

After 3 years of “we won the election, but there was fraud” to “we lost by a whisker” isn’t clickbait bullshit, it’s a significant change in his own narrative from his own mouth.

The reason is, his team finally convinced him the “but muh fraud” narrative only suppresses the MAGA vote, and he needed to drop it if he didn’t want to bleed support on Election Day because “why vote if there’s just gonna be fraud”.

If he was really changing the narrative as you suggest, he wouldn't unequivocally state that there was fraud and monologue about it for 5 minutes in the same interview.

This is just your TDS telling you what you want to here is true, when you fell for some clickbait propaganda. It's as dumb as any of the Q shit everyone loves to rip on.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#29]

If he was really changing the narrative as you suggest, he wouldn't unequivocally state that there was fraud and monologue about it for 5 minutes in the same interview.

This is just your TDS telling you what you want to here is true, when you fell for some clickbait propaganda. It's as dumb as any of the Q shit everyone loves to rip on.
View All Quotes

That is weaker than the claim that Biden "admitted to the largest voter fraud organization in history!"

It's completely clickbait bullshit. "Lost by a whisker" says nothing of how one lost. Obviously he lost, he isn't in the Whitehouse. That narrative is dumb and completely unfounded, even by leftist propaganda standards.

Problem is, that blow hard can’t even stay on target through a single interview.  He’s all over the place.

TDS isn’t what y’all say it is…
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#30]
John Leguizamo on Harris vs. Trump, upcoming debate

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpRR0K7GOgQ
View Quote

This guy?

Leguizamo then railed against Trump’s comments at a fundraiser earlier this month that he wanted to allow people to emigrate from “nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland?”

“Donald, stop beating around the bush. We want nice people, Swiss people, ski instructors, Wes Anderson fans. Just say ‘white people,’” Leguizamo said.

https://thehill.com/latino/4600430-john-leguizamo-trump-latino-voters-daily-show/

Not looking good in Georgia or nationally:

https://unidosus.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Natl-deck-UnidosUS-2024-Pre-Election-Poll-of-Hispanic-Electorate.pdf

https://www.wabe.org/majority-of-georgia-latino-voters-in-new-poll-lean-toward-harris-in-presidential-election/
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By macros73:

This guy?

Leguizamo then railed against Trump’s comments at a fundraiser earlier this month that he wanted to allow people to emigrate from “nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland?”

“Donald, stop beating around the bush. We want nice people, Swiss people, ski instructors, Wes Anderson fans. Just say ‘white people,’” Leguizamo said.

https://thehill.com/latino/4600430-john-leguizamo-trump-latino-voters-daily-show/

https://unidosus.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Natl-deck-UnidosUS-2024-Pre-Election-Poll-of-Hispanic-Electorate.pdf

https://www.wabe.org/majority-of-georgia-latino-voters-in-new-poll-lean-toward-harris-in-presidential-election/
View All Quotes

This guy?

Do you Harris voters get a tingle down your leg when extreme radical out of touch lefties bad mouth Trump?
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Cliffs notes. Don’t want that bullshit in my YouTube algorithms.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Now they want the Mics on
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Realwar posted it. It's probably about how Democrats are pedo communist alligator aliens and Q is possessing and speaking through the body of John Leguizamo.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Realwar posted it. It's probably about how Democrats are pedo communist alligator aliens and Q is possessing and speaking through the body of John Leguizamo.
View Quote

Correct.  Never worth watching.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey, me again.  Still rigged?
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#38]

I don’t owe you a thing.

You can be ignorant, or a jerk. If you’re going to be both, you’re not worth the time.
View All Quotes

I don’t owe you a thing.

An ignorant jerk.  Uh huh.

Care to take a look at you and your guy's track record in these threads?  Full of ridicule and other Alinsky crap.

There are only two ways The People stay free in this country.

One.  The government employees stop this madness by not carrying out orders of the treasonous communist who have infiltrated every nook and cranny of gov't.  Boom, their power is null and void.
Then, they're removed from power and handled by whatever is constitutionally correct for dealing with treason.

Two.  The People disobey and lethally defend themselves.

We both know which of the two roads is most peaceful and our founding fathers would agree that the Constitutional Oath is greater than marching orders and pensions.

At this point, there's almost nothing left to do except shame government employees into doing what's right.

sigh... not much good it will do though, as we all know strongly worded letters are no match for a spot at the government trough.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Yeah. Figured as much. Leguizamo can be a funny guy. Didn’t know he was into politics.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Colt1860:
Hey, me again.  Still rigged?
View Quote

It’s only rigged when it fits the discussion of King Trump’s loss.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Care to take a look at you and your guy's track record in these threads?  Full of ridicule and other Alinsky crap.

One.  The government employees stop this madness by not carrying out orders of the treasonous communist who have infiltrated every nook and cranny of gov't.  Boom, their power is null and void.
Then, they're removed from power and handled by whatever is constitutionally correct for dealing with treason.

We both know which of the two roads is most peaceful and our founding fathers would agree that the Constitutional Oath is greater than marching orders and pensions.

At this point, there's almost nothing left to do except shame government employees into doing what's right.

sigh... not much good it will do though, as we all know strongly worded letters are no match for a spot at the government trough.
View Quote

The postings in these threads by those incessantly defending the indefensible, backed by delusion and lies, deserve nothing but ridicule.

You're rapidly joining their ranks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:47:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#42]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

I refuse to believe some dipshit got Trump tattooed on her forehead but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was real.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

I refuse to believe some dipshit got Trump tattooed on her forehead but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was real.

Oh, It is REAL Alright.  Some young woman actually had a tattoo "artist" Tattoo TRUMP in big black block letters across her forehead.

That was not AI or CGI.  Just "Crazies for Trump" ...  

So TOTALLY  N O T a Cult...

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

The idea that Trump is going to stop the government spending, fire employees on a large scale, and cut contractors is laughable. If anything, he'll set the record on spending again.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Don’t want to step between you guys. But we all know none of that is going to happen. No matter what happens in November.

I want a better government. My whole life I have been voting for what I thought was the best for the future. That was one of the biggest draws toward Trump. Everyone hoped he would do what he promised. Shit if he would have done 2 things I bet he would have crushed Biden in a land slide. 2 things.

1 was put Hillary in jail. She has a list of felonies that could have easily been proven in court. That was a big one. People hate that woman. She is terrible and if any politician on the planet should have worried you. It is Hillary Clinton. I am not talking about baby blood drinking evil, I mean policy wise. 8 years of Hillary behind Obama would have been soul crushing. I would bet 90% of the people who voted for Trump in 2016 did it to watch Hillary go to jail. He flaked out. He was cunt.

2 he should have purged the DOJ. When he won he should have rolled heads at both the DOJ & FBI and done whatever he could do to get McConnell and Graham to come to his side. Whatever it took.

What they did to him was wrong and all those upper management guys, Sessions, Wray, Comey. Peter struzk and that bitch. Mueller and his whole team. Anyone rank and file that took part in that should have gone down. They all should have been arrested.

If Trump would have stood on the hill and fought to the death America would have stood with him.

The democrats were burning cities. Trump was on Twitter crying. That it wasn’t fair…

Q retards scoured the internet with lies about it’s all a rouse. Trump is really killing democrats. He just can’t show you. You have to believe me. Read this post from 8 Chan with a bunch of fake codes messages.

Trump is a fraud. His most loyal fans are frauds. Nothing will happen.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:

The idea that Trump is going to stop the government spending, fire employees on a large scale, and cut contractors is laughable. If anything, he'll set the record on spending again.
View Quote

If after 4 years of a Trump presidency, they still think that he is the answer to all their woes, it's literally not worth taking the time to show or explain the fallacy of their beliefs.  

And then, the further assumptions and implications that those who do understand what is beyond their grasp are somehow anti-Trump because of the "government gravy train" or are somehow closet liberals employing Alinski tactics (whatever that means) in discussion?  Its a joke.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:07:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tree-hugger] [#46]

View All Quotes

I don't believe I have ever claimed any of that.

I don't believe he's the answer to all this country's woes, either.

This is all pointless and I've been foolish to enguage in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:08:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MADMAXXX] [#47]

Don't want to step between you guys. But we all know none of that is going to happen. No matter what happens in November.

I want a better government. My whole life I have been voting for what I thought was the best for the future. That was one of the biggest draws toward Trump. Everyone hoped he would do what he promised. Shit if he would have done 2 things I bet he would have crushed Biden in a land slide. 2 things.

1 was put Hillary in jail. She has a list of felonies that could have easily been proven in court. That was a big one. People hate that woman. She is terrible and if any politician on the planet should have worried you. It is Hillary Clinton. I am not talking about baby blood drinking evil, I mean policy wise. 8 years of Hillary behind Obama would have been soul crushing. I would bet 90% of the people who voted for Trump in 2016 did it to watch Hillary go to jail. He flaked out. He was cunt. Last I checked the President does not have arresting powers.

2 he should have purged the DOJ. When he won he should have rolled heads at both the DOJ & FBI and done whatever he could do to get McConnell and Graham to come to his side. Whatever it took. What would it have taken?

What they did to him was wrong and all those upper management guys, Sessions, Wray, Comey. Peter struzk and that bitch. Mueller and his whole team. Anyone rank and file that took part in that should have gone down. They all should have been arrested. Again the President does not have arresting powers.

If Trump would have stood on the hill and fought to the death America would have stood with him. You mean for him to actually shoot people?

The democrats were burning cities. Trump was on Twitter crying. That it wasn't fair  
The cities own Governors are the ones to call in the National Guard. No MSM would give President Trump any air time so he had to use Social Media to get his message out.
Q retards scoured the internet with lies about it's all a rouse. Trump is really killing democrats. He just can't show you. You have to believe me. Read this post from 8 Chan with a bunch of fake codes messages. I don't believe that President Trump ever mentioned Q.

Trump is a fraud. His most loyal fans are frauds. Nothing will happen.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:09:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#48]

If after 4 years of a Trump presidency, they still think that he is the answer to all their woes, it's literally not worth taking the time to show or explain the fallacy of their beliefs.  

And then, the further assumptions and implications that those who do understand what is beyond their grasp are somehow anti-Trump because of the "government gravy train" or are somehow closet liberals employing Alinski tactics (whatever that means) in discussion?  Its a joke.
View Quote

It's always good to hear why Democrats hate Trump. Otherwise, we just would never figure it out.

Oh, wait. We forgot.  You're not a Democrat. You're,  you're,  well, shit, who are you kidding?  You're a Democrat.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:12:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#49]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

It's always good to hear why Democrats hate Trump. Otherwise, we just would never figure it out.
View Quote

Nevermind. You're not worth it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:27:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#50]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:

View Quote

I know presidents don’t have arrest powers. But the if he would have fired everyone above the rank of field agent, he could have started over and maybe just maybe there would have been a real law enforcement officer to do it for him.

I don’t know what it would have taken to get Mitch and Lindsay. But Trump knew. I bet they asked him straight up for things. While they were not cooperative with him. He damn sure can’t say he was cooperative with them. If Mitch wanted to snort a line off Trump’s brown eye. Trump should have let him. Not really but I think you get my point. He should have something to get those guys on his side.

I think it’s why he didn’t want people to go after Hillary. He thought it would buy him something. Boy was he ever wrong. The dude is now a convicted felon and can’t win an election. His picks get literally destroyed in other races.

I don’t have the answer my arfcom friend. I am but a simple man. Like Drago said in game of thrones. Politics is a game for men with little arms.
Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 125 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top