Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 124 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

No no no.

The covid vaccine was to inject the sheeple with the Bill Gates mind control nanobots.  Remember his patent number 666 mark of the beast.  It's all about mind control activated with the 5G cell towers leading to population control.
View Quote
That's what the nanobots want you to believe.

World leaders don't want the people to know the truth and be happy.

They are doing the same with Q as they did with Santa Clause. They still have poor Santa In cryo freeze so they can say he never existed.

If Trump regains power he can fight the world tyrants and lead a rescue party to save Santa and Christmas.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

I didnt change shit.

But Im pretty sure nearly every one of you did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

You were one of the ones who changed their names. What was you screen name before Trump lost?

I didnt change shit.

But Im pretty sure nearly every one of you did.

Haha again with the third grade, “I know you are, but what am I?”, defense…
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:

I think it's best in the short term to vote for Trump.  It MIGHT be best in the long term to vote for Trump, and it might not.

Here's how I'd steel man the argument of the side you're asking for from a conservative point of view.  We'll start with what I think are factual observations, but you might disagree with them:

1)  Trump and Kamala are both extremely unlikable by practically all available metrics.
2)  Trump is a moderate, Kamala is a leftist.
3)  Trump is a cultural movement to most voters on the right, not a political one.

Now let's take those 3 observations and extrapolate over the two scenarios on whether Trump wins or Kamala wins.
View Quote

I snipped the rest out, because while you nailed #3, you’re off on #1 and # 2.

First, Trump and Vance are underwater on favorability.  Harris and Walz are not.  I’m not saying they’re popular; they just aren’t underwater.  

Second, Trump isn’t a moderate, he’s a populist.  This is critical because he will adopt whatever stance gets him the most cheers from MAGA crowds, i.e., the low information, easily manipulated bottom 25% of “Republican” voters.  Most of the republicans aren’t voting for him, they are voting against the democrat platform (no matter who is on the ticket).

Kamala isn’t a “leftist”, she’s a mainstream democrat. I’m not shilling for her; as a libertarian I still detest most of the democrat platform. That said, she’s not far left considering the range in the democrat party.  

So, the DOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! of one over the other just isn’t there.  Dems thought 8 years of W was the end of the world.  We thought 8 years of Obama was.  Then Trump.  Then Biden.  The world didn’t end.  There was no reset. No black Monday.  No WW3.  

What we DO have is a Trump admin to judge a possible second one against.  I’ll summarize my thoughts on it that I think Trump learned his lesson about appointing competence over loyalty, and he won’t make the same “mistake” again. He will appoint a bunch of incompetent loyalists.  The hallmark of Trump’s DOD/DOJ/Treasury/etc won’t be “woke” or “left” or “right”, it will be “incompetence”.   I want (we should all want) LIMITED government.  Limited.  Not incompetent.  

Trump has NEVER said he wants to limit government; he just wants to fill it with toadies.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

First, Trump and Vance are underwater on favorability.  Harris and Walz are not.  I’m not saying they’re popular; they just aren’t underwater.  

Second, Trump isn’t a moderate, he’s a populist.  This is critical because he will adopt whatever stance gets him the most cheers from MAGA crowds, i.e., the low information, easily manipulated bottom 25% of “Republican” voters.  Most of the republicans aren’t voting for him, they are voting against the democrat platform (no matter who is on the ticket).

Kamala isn’t a “leftist”, she’s a mainstream democrat. I’m not shilling for her; as a libertarian I still detest most of the democrat platform. That said, she’s not far left considering the range in the democrat party.  

So, the DOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! of one over the other just isn’t there.  Dems thought 8 years of W was the end of the world.  We thought 8 years of Obama was.  Then Trump.  Then Biden.  The world didn’t end.  There was no reset. No black Monday.  No WW3.  

What we DO have is a Trump admin to judge a possible second one against.  I’ll summarize my thoughts on it that I think Trump learned his lesson about appointing competence over loyalty, and he won’t make the same “mistake” again. He will appoint a bunch of incompetent loyalists.  The hallmark of Trump’s DOD/DOJ/Treasury/etc won’t be “woke” or “left” or “right”, it will be “incompetence”.   I want (we should all want) LIMITED government.  Limited.  Not incompetent.  

Trump has NEVER said he wants to limit government; he just wants to fill it with toadies.
View Quote

Woke vs incompetence, what a fucking choice we have.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 10:43:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

Not that it is relevant, but is there a source of him admitting that he lost? Because the last fake news story pushed by the N_T's in this thread was debunked. He actually said the opposite in the Friedman interview.
View All Quotes

Deflect all you want, the truth is, if you care to look, you will learn that our elections are secured through a combination of the honor system and perhaps the misconception that one might be punished for fraud, because it is theoretically possible.

Deflect all you want, fact is, even Trump has now admitted multiple times that he lost.  There are no misconceptions, except among the gullible who still need to hold onto "fraud" that even your marmalade master has dropped.

Not that it is relevant, but is there a source of him admitting that he lost? Because the last fake news story pushed by the N_T's in this thread was debunked. He actually said the opposite in the Friedman interview.

I can't help but notice that you pushed the whole "CNN propaganda" thing until I posted actual quotes from Trump's lawyers then you completely ignored it...

Fascinating.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 10:44:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Debonked!

Or, perhaps Trump actually let the truth slip by accident, realized it, and then had to backtrack and try to explain it away.
View All Quotes

Debonked!

Or, perhaps Trump actually let the truth slip by accident, realized it, and then had to backtrack and try to explain it away.

That is weaker than the claim that Biden "admitted to the largest voter fraud organization in history!"

It's completely clickbait bullshit. "Lost by a whisker" says nothing of how one lost. Obviously he lost, he isn't in the Whitehouse. That narrative is dumb and completely unfounded, even by leftist propaganda standards.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 10:48:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Y’all are killing me. The guy at work got Trump vaxxed. He went to the emergency room the next day saying it made his heat race.

Two weeks later he got Covid. Took a smooth 14days off for the mandatory fauci quarantine. When he came back to work we all made fun of him. Glad he was alive. But we drove him pretty hard for getting the vax and having two emergency room visits one keeping him in observation for 4 days.

He read about the nano-bots and showed up a couple weeks later with a magnet. He could position the magnet on it kind of like when you breathe on a spoon and stick an t to your forehead. He would do this on the ejection sight on his arm. He said the reason it was not a strong magnetic connection is because the nano technology. Duh… lol.

We all laugh at him every day.
View Quote

Even though a huge percentage of people got the vax, I can't help but trust them and their judgement less. The people who get a pass are the ones with long careers, and families to support who were forced to vax to keep their job.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 10:48:42 PM EDT
[#8]

It's completely clickbait bullshit. "Lost by a whisker" says nothing of how one lost. Obviously he lost, he isn't in the Whitehouse.
View Quote

"Well, we didn't go to 66, we went to 75 million, and they say we lost. We didn't lose."

You use the word narrative a lot. It's weird. Anyway, here's a Trump quote where he says he didn't lose.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 4:01:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Clearly truth is the enemy.
View Quote

Such as the q posts saying Trump was really in control? Shadow government? All according to the plan?

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:23:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Even though a huge percentage of people got the vax, I can't help but trust them and their judgement less. The people who get a pass are the ones with long careers, and families to support who were forced to vax to keep their job.
View Quote

I don’t know man. I wasn’t going to let them inject me with some strange shit.

When in doubt. Never trust the government.

Not even when it’s run by a reality TV Star with a spray on tan.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Are you posting about the TRUMP "Warp Speed" COVID vaccines for which President Donald Trump took full credit??

Donald Trump announces coronavirus vaccine begins 'in less than 24 hours'

The TRUMP "Warp Speed" COVID Vaccines for which President Donald Trump actively pushed Americans to take??

When Trump has told his supporters to get vaccinated

(In Trumps Own Words on Video 1:05 in) I RECOMMEND TAKE THE VACCINES, I GET IT IT'S GOOD. You got your freedoms, BUT I HAPPEN TO TAKE THE VACCINE...

So you Trust Trump and his Judgement "Less"?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:32:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Such as the q posts saying Trump was really in control? Shadow government? All according to the plan?

View Quote

They all fell for the Q thing and wish we all would forget it.

We probably would have if they wouldn’t have been so rabid. That stuff infected this forum like a disease for many years… many of us tried to warn them it was a hoax.

When these guys get locked into something it’s for life. No turning back. It’s “TRUMP OR DEATH!”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Losing Conservatives Justices (Thomas & Alito) who are the the older Justices off the SCOTUS over the next four years will mean Democrat approved Liberal Justice(s) if Trump loses in 2024.  All it takes if the Whitehouse + Senate & the "Conservative SCOTUS" could be severely weakened over just one disastrous term.

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

I would agree if Trump was willing to get bullied by GOPe into appointing conservatives (who might strike down his bullshit) rather than loyal supporters (who he might need democrat support to get approved).  He was a Democrat for about 5 decades….I'm sure he has some names ready.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:46:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View All Quotes

I agree
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:55:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#15]

View All Quotes
Clearly truth is the enemy.

Well if you want to equate yourselves to Q, then yes.

The NT gangbanging here, is a lot like Q.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:07:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#16]

They all fell for the Q thing and wish we all would forget it.

We probably would have if they wouldn’t have been so rabid. That stuff infected this forum like a disease for many years… many of us tried to warn them it was a hoax.

When these guys get locked into something it’s for life. No turning back. It’s “TRUMP OR DEATH!”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/82163/IMG_1797_jpeg-3317402.JPG
View Quote

My Parents always believed that Garish Tattoos were 'visual verification' of a person who generally makes "poor life choices" ...

Which brings us too...

" />

Confirmation!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#17]

That is weaker than the claim that Biden "admitted to the largest voter fraud organization in history!"

It's completely clickbait bullshit. "Lost by a whisker" says nothing of how one lost. Obviously he lost, he isn't in the Whitehouse. That narrative is dumb and completely unfounded, even by leftist propaganda standards.
View Quote

After 3 years of “we won the election, but there was fraud” to “we lost by a whisker” isn’t clickbait bullshit, it’s a significant change in his own narrative from his own mouth.

The reason is, his team finally convinced him the “but muh fraud” narrative only suppresses the MAGA vote, and he needed to drop it if he didn’t want to bleed support on Election Day because “why vote if there’s just gonna be fraud”.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:30:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#18]
Are we talking about Afcom member credibility? Taken seriously?

You do remember the thread(s) where you guys told us Trump and Q were running a shadow government and were going to “save the world” from the devil worshippers right?

“Trust the plan” was what you guys spouted. “Trust Sessions. Trust Wray. Trust Barr. Trust Huber.”  
Trump was taking down pedophiles! Sex trafficking was going to end!!!

There were years of that shit. Post after post of some mysterious Q dude and Trump himself who were going to kill democrats.

Originally Posted By Extorris:
"87,000 sealed indictments!"
View Quote

Hey Now, Trump was secretly directing the Delta Boys & SEAL Team 6 to take Hilary & Bill Clinton, Barak & Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuckie Schumer and every other Democrat they could name to Guantanamo in orange jump suits with black bags over their heads as enemy combatants.  There they would face the fury of Trump & his righteous "Q" secret squad via a Secret Military Tribunals for "Treason" and then all be hung.  Right After Delta & the SEALS recovered those servers over in Germany that had all proof that the 2020 Election was stolen from Donald Trump.

Or all be hung and THEN face those secret military tribunals... The "Q" people were a little unsure of the proper order of which these things are supposed to occur.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

The sad truth
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Debonked!

Your first sentence has been used by Trump fans for 4 years.

“Lost by a whisker” actually has a specific meaning, implying an extremely narrow margin.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Absolutely it is.

Could you imagine getting a tattoo of a politician, celebrity or any other person of that nature on your body?

I can understand loving America, but loving a dude? Loving a dude so much you would brand yourself with his name.

Lmfao

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Hey Now, Trump was secretly directing the Delta Boys & SEAL Team 6 to take Hilary & Bill Clinton, Barak & Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuckie Schumer and every other Democrat they could name to Guantanamo in orange jump suits with black bags over their heads as enemy combatants.  There they would face the fury of Trump & his righteous "Q" secret squad via a Secret Military Tribunals for "Treason" and then all be hung.  Right After Delta & the SEALS recovered those servers over in Germany that had all proof that the 2020 Election was stolen from Donald Trump.

Or all be hung and THEN face those secret military tribunals... The "Q" people were a little unsure of the proper order of which these things are supposed to occur.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Lol ahh the golden days of the SAP threads…

Trump the righteous. The man who has no allegiance to anyone but himself is going to lead us all to holy victory!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:12:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MaverickH1] [#23]

View Quote

You can absolutely edit the original assumptions which then changes the outcomes.  That's why I stated the original assumptions.  

I think a populist IS by effect a moderate, for what its worth.

And I think Harris being in the spotlight will make her only more and more unlikable.  So in 4 years the "unlikability" of the party in power will be close to equal.

But again, I might be totally wrong.  The only fool is the one who's sure.

The only reason I have to believe that Trump will be different is what he's saying on the campaign trail.  If he had been honest on the campaign trail in 2016 I would give some credence to what he says on the campaign trail in 2024.  But he wasn't, so I don't.  I think he'll be different than 2016-2020 Trump.  But maybe worse, maybe better.  But also maybe the same.  Honestly, nobody fucking knows.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#24]

I refuse to believe some dipshit got Trump tattooed on her forehead but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was real.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:30:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#25]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

I refuse to believe some dipshit got Trump tattooed on her forehead but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was real.
View Quote

The forehead tat make be fake. But there are thousands of people with Trump tattoos. It’s extraordinary how some people love the man.

If I believed we could get a valid and impartial study I would love to read the psychology behind it.

I know we attribute it mostly to mental illness. But there has to be a little more to it than just a bunch of insane people.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#26]

You can absolutely edit the original assumptions which then changes the outcomes.  That's why I stated the original assumptions.  

I think a populist IS by effect a moderate, for what its worth.

And I think Harris being in the spotlight will make her only more and more unlikable.  So in 4 years the "unlikability" of the party in power will be close to equal.

But again, I might be totally wrong.  The only fool is the one who's sure.

The only reason I have to believe that Trump will be different is what he's saying on the campaign trail.  If he had been honest on the campaign trail in 2016 I would give some credence to what he says on the campaign trail in 2024.  But he wasn't, so I don't.  I think he'll be different than 2016-2020 Trump.  But maybe worse, maybe better.  But also maybe the same.  Honestly, nobody fucking knows.
View Quote

I think if Trump was going for “above the national average” populism, you would be right.

My problem with Trump and his campaign now is because we saw his campaign in 2016.  

No wall.  
No Mexico didn’t pay for it.
No Second Amendment Coalition.
No Drill Baby Drill.  

We got Diane Feinstein’s 2A
We imported oil from Venezuela commies.
We got expanded government overreach
We got expanded deficit spending

Worst of all he ended his term with “eliminate rules, even those in the Constitution” and “I’m not bound by my oath of office”.

Trump’s full of shit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#27]

I think if Trump was going for “above the national average” populism, you would be right.

My problem with Trump and his campaign now is because we saw his campaign in 2016.  

No wall.  
No Mexico didn’t pay for it.
No Second Amendment Coalition.
No Drill Baby Drill.  

We got Diane Feinstein’s 2A
We imported oil from Venezuela commies.
We got expanded government overreach
We got expanded deficit spending

Worst of all he ended his term with “eliminate rules, even those in the Constitution” and “I’m not bound by my oath of office”.

Trump’s full of shit.
View Quote

In before communist talking points from CNN.

Nah but really. It’s crazy people ignore these things. He was a fraud.

Better than Kamala is a hard sell when you look at it objectively. He’s Kamala lite.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#28]
It's just so crazy how all these business owners want Trump to bring back the economy like he did in his first term.
Not to mention how their employees, customers, and vendors prospered from it.

They're just so pathetically stupid.

amiright
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By tree-hugger:
It's just so crazy how all these business owners want Trump to bring back the economy like he did in his first term.

amiright
View Quote

That was for what? 2 years? Then it all started to crumble and with his covid bullshit he shut the businesses down for good. People lost family businesses that were her generations… but who needs that truth right?
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#30]

That was for what? 2 years? Then it all started to crumble and with his covid bullshit he shut the businesses down for good. People lost family businesses that were her generations… but who needs that truth right?
View All Quotes

amiright

Think about what you just posted.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#31]

Think about what you just posted.
View Quote

I read it. Read it again at your request.

Do you think he did the right thing with Covid? Encouraging lockdowns? Those lockdowns shuddered businesses. That’s on him and the corrupt governors who ran with it.

Trump. Speed lined a vaccine that doesn’t even work and kills people. That’s fucking beautiful. But I guess that’s okay too.

The guys sucks man.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Our government isn't corrupt.  They have lines they won't cross.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The Rank-n-File of our government doesn't have a hand in whatever corruption these crazy conspiracy theorists dream up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#33]
There isn't any meaningful discussion going on that will stop what is almost certain to come.

Congratulations to all who participate in the Alinsky tactics.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#34]

amiright
View Quote

Trump slashed tax rates. Good.

Problem is, he continued with out of control spending.

Our economy under Trump was propped up by measures which were artificial and unsustainable.

You either understand this, or you don’t.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Our economy under Trump was propped up by measures which were artificial and unsustainable.

View All Quotes

amiright

Your view is not the end-all be-all.

Thanks for your service.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#36]
There isn't any meaningful discussion going on that will stop what is almost certain to come.

View Quote

I think we missed a critical moment in American history in 2016 when the GOP nominated another moderate and formed a cultural movement around him for 8+ years.

We're now stuck.  And we might have missed the window.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Conversation is not what’s needed. Nothing is stopping what’s coming. Trump is not going to save you.

Your Doom is Trump losing and having to pay $3.00 a gallon gas.

My doom is the apocalypse of the Bible.

We ain’t the same.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Conversation is not what’s needed. Nothing is stopping what’s coming. Trump is not going to save you.

We ain’t the same.
View All Quotes

We ain’t the same.

Good, solid men know who I am.  And it most definitely is not what you're trying to prop me up to be.

No.  We are not the same.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:34:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#39]

Thanks for your service.
View Quote

I passed Econ 101.

Record deficit spending and interest rate suppression as economic policy is just like a family running up credit card debt to keep up with the Joneses.

Looks great in the short term. Has completely predictable long term results.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#40]

I think we missed a critical moment in American history in 2016 when the GOP nominated another moderate and formed a cultural movement around him for 8+ years.

We're now stuck.  And we might have missed the window.
View Quote

There is a stark difference between a moderate and a populist.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#41]

Good, solid men know who I am.  And it most definitely is not what you're trying to prop me up to be.

View Quote

You believe Trump is conservative and can “fix” it.

I know the truth because I have seen it with my own eyes. He can’t. He won’t. The government is like you said. Corrupt. Beyond repair. Bloody revolution or we ride it out till we die.

We are not going to revolt. So saddle up and get ready to roll with what they give us.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#42]

I be passed Econ 101.

Record deficit spending and interest rate suppression as economic policy is just like a family running up credit card debt to keep up with the Joneses.

View All Quotes

Thanks for your service.

I be passed Econ 101.

Everyone else who has been proped up as being better than Trump will be doing the same thing.  There was only one who made the economy flourish.
( There are a lot of good things that happen for The People when the economy flourishes.  It isn't ONLY about the money. )

You want that to not happen again.

Why?

How long have you had a front-row seat to the corruption in our government?
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#43]

I know the truth because I have seen it with my own eyes. He can’t. He won’t. The government is like you said. Corrupt. Beyond repair. Bloody revolution or we ride it out till we die.

We are not going to revolt. So saddle up and get ready to roll with what they give us.
View All Quotes

I believe no such thing.  Now what could be your motive to try and get me to defend that nonsense...  Nothing honorable is coming to mind.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:59:24 AM EDT
[#44]

Everyone else who has been proped up as being better than Trump will be doing the same thing.  There was only one who made the economy flourish.
( There are a lot of good things that happen for The People when the economy flourishes.  It isn't ONLY about the money. )

Why?

View Quote

I’m voting for Trump again.

Unlike you however, I am under no delusions of what that means. He ran our economy like one of his casinos. Prop it up by borrowing money. Everything looks great, until it collapses. Problem is, there is no chapter 11 bankruptcy protection for the US Government.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#45]

The solution was an electable leader with a proven record, but he was boring compared to T$.  “Lacks charisma”.  So did Dubya, but he went 4-0 in Texas and US elections.  His boring brother went 2-0.   Boring DeSantis went 2-0   You see a trend here?   Exciting Trump is already 1-2, on track for 1-3.  Notice a trend here?  

I don’t need to waste time trying to burn the low-information half of the GOP that foisted Trump on us.  Trump will do it for me.  Y’all just won’t get it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

You had solutions? Cool, what were they and how were you planning to implement them?

Try harder at your 'burns' next time.

The solution was an electable leader with a proven record, but he was boring compared to T$.  “Lacks charisma”.  So did Dubya, but he went 4-0 in Texas and US elections.  His boring brother went 2-0.   Boring DeSantis went 2-0   You see a trend here?   Exciting Trump is already 1-2, on track for 1-3.  Notice a trend here?  

I don’t need to waste time trying to burn the low-information half of the GOP that foisted Trump on us.  Trump will do it for me.  Y’all just won’t get it.

Too bad he was a pussy and quit early. Guess he realized he wasn't so electable after all.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#46]

Too bad he was a pussy and quit early. Guess he realized he wasn't so electable after all.
View Quote

That’s an indictment of the Republican electorate, nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

I am no Trump guy at all.and think his hardcore supporters are clinically insane but to vote Kamala for any reason it pure madness.

I can understand not voting Trump, but to vote Kamala? I am an accelerationist but I just can't see pulling the lever for her so start it
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

We know you love Kamala and see her as the protector of the Constitution.

I am no Trump guy at all.and think his hardcore supporters are clinically insane but to vote Kamala for any reason it pure madness.

I can understand not voting Trump, but to vote Kamala? I am an accelerationist but I just can't see pulling the lever for her so start it

The guy I quoted has laid out multiple times why he is voting for Kamala and why she is such a safe candidate.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#48]

Unlike you however, I am under no delusions of what that means. He ran our economy like one of his casinos. Prop it up by borrowing money. Everything looks great, until it collapses. Problem is, there is no chapter 11 bankruptcy protection for the US Government.
View All Quotes

Why?

Here are the two things you've chosen to ignore in my post.

( "There are a lot of good things that happen for The People when the economy flourishes.  It isn't ONLY about the money." )

"How long have you had a front-row seat to the corruption in our government?"

First.  Wonder what your motive could be for the evasion tactic.  Nothing honorable is coming to mind.

Second.  How about addressing these.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#49]

The guy I quoted has laid out multiple times why he is voting for Kamala and why she is such a safe candidate.
View Quote

Yeah he is nuts. I am still in the Bburn it all down camp but will probably puss out adn fuck over my grandkids like everyone else here and kick the can down the road for them to deal with bu voting Trump
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:28:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#50]

Here are the two things you've chosen to ignore in my post.

( "There are a lot of good things that happen for The People when the economy flourishes.  It isn't ONLY about the money." )

"How long have you had a front-row seat to the corruption in our government?"

First.  Wonder what your motive could be for the evasion tactic.  Nothing honorable is coming to mind.

Second.  How about addressing these.
View Quote

This tread was created by the op to call out people who are not voting for Trump.

One dude has confirmed he was not voting for him.

The rest of us who replied to the thread were called commies and Marxist for not towing Trump’s line of bullshit.

We are not commies. We’re not paid shills. There is no motifs. Trump just sucks. However in spite of that. Many of us have stated that we will vote for him anyway or are at least considering it because Kamala sucks worse.

Many of you think Trump is a conservative. When his own record as president proves the opposite. When the smarter guys in the thread type up Trump’s own words and policies you guys deny it or dismiss it as CNN talking points or 5d monopoly chess or something.

Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 124 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top