Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 123 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

They’re as confused as the liberals who can’t define what a woman is.
View Quote

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

Deflect all you want, the truth is, if you care to look, you will learn that our elections are secured through a combination of the honor system and perhaps the misconception that one might be punished for fraud, because it is theoretically possible.
View Quote

Deflect all you want, fact is, even Trump has now admitted multiple times that he lost.  There are no misconceptions, except among the gullible who still need to hold onto “fraud” that even your marmalade master has dropped.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#3]

They’re as confused as the liberals who can’t define what a woman is.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Lurk-king:
Can someone explain how it's better to not vote Trump if that increases the odds of another marxist and puppet president, kamala, reaching the Whitehouse?
View Quote

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."
-- Kamala Harris

"The framers excluded the office of President from Section Three purposefully," Harris' legal team wrote. "Section Three does not apply, because the presidency is not an office 'under the United States,' the president is not an 'officer of the United States,' and President Harris did not take an oath 'to support the Constitution of the United States.'"

Oh, wait. That was Trump, and his legal team. There's only one current candidate that has threatened to terminate rule of law when he couldn't accept that he lost.

I also remember when Trump said this during his crying fit over losing to Biden:

“We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.”

Here we are, four years later:

Are red scare tactics really all that MTGA has left?

https://robpegoraro.com/2024/09/05/spare-me-your-phony-red-scare/

Meanwhile, in the real world:

“We estimate that if Trump wins in a sweep or with divided government, the hit to growth from tariffs and tighter immigration policy would outweigh the positive fiscal impulse” from maintaining most tax cuts, Goldman economists including Alec Phillips wrote in a note Tuesday.

Gross domestic product would see a peak hit of 0.5 percentage point in the second half of next year in that scenario, with the effects abating in 2026, the Goldman team estimated. They assumed a 20 percentage-point hike in China tariffs under Trump, along with higher duties on auto imports from Mexico and the European Union, and a reduction in immigration that would slow growth in the labor force.

Should Vice President Kamala Harris win and Democrats secure control of both chambers of Congress, “new spending and expanded middle-income tax credits would slightly more than offset lower investment due to higher corporate tax rates,” the Goldman economists wrote. That would result in “a very slight boost to GDP growth on average over 2025-2026.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/goldman-sees-us-gdp-hit-191743964.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Imagine if Q was real and Donald Trump was a patriot in real life. The lizard people  wouldn’t have been able to pull this shit off…

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Thats a garbage narrative.

Bidens documents, were stolen out of scifs. Documents he didnt have the authority to take or declassify. Unsecured in multiple property locations, not all even owned by the Bidens.

Plus he was concurrently taking bribes from foreigners. And laundering the money.

And Hur stated, the reason Biden wouldnt be charged, was hes mentally incompetent. Its also clear DOJ had him on a short leash.

Trump had documents that, government employees boxed up, stored, and sent to him.

Documents he had the authority to both take and declassify. Along with the Presidential Records Act.

It was clearly weaponized gov against him.

Imagine if Q was real and Donald Trump was a patriot in real life. The lizard people  wouldn’t have been able to pull this shit off…

Its these kind of responses why, posters like you are taken as disingenuous.

Everything I said has been established.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:39:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MaverickH1] [#6]
Originally Posted By Lurk-king:
Can someone explain how it's better to not vote Trump if that increases the odds of another marxist and puppet president, kamala, reaching the Whitehouse?
View Quote

I think it's best in the short term to vote for Trump.  It MIGHT be best in the long term to vote for Trump, and it might not.

Here's how I'd steel man the argument of the side you're asking for from a conservative point of view.  We'll start with what I think are factual observations, but you might disagree with them:

1)  Trump and Kamala are both extremely unlikable by practically all available metrics.
2)  Trump is a moderate, Kamala is a leftist.
3)  Trump is a cultural movement to most voters on the right, not a political one.

Now let's take those 3 observations and extrapolate over the two scenarios on whether Trump wins or Kamala wins.

If Trump wins, he will do what he did last time WITHOUT having to concern himself with what conservative voters think anymore.  Now he gets to focus entirely on what he wants his legacy to be.

Do you remember when he thought he was an ALPHA for telling Republicans to not be scared of the NRA and to vote for gun control?  Imagine that turned up to 11.  Imagine an expansion of the school lunch program with RFK Jr where a new government bureau is added or enlarged and he tells Republicans to care about sick kids while Pelosi and Schumer play him for a fool again with a 3,000 page bill where nobody knows what's in it.  Or if he decides to work on more gun control.  Or he tells Republicans to stop being for the rich as he tries to side with the unions to increase protectionist tariffs even further.  On and on and on.

Now, remember rule #3 above.  Non-principled RINOs in office will follow the cultural movement and vote however Trump tells them to.  Principled conservatives like Rand Paul and Thomas Massie will fight him.  If Trump goes further left, they'll fight him more.  And more actual conservatives will join them against Trump, possibly even Vance.  And if Trump goes far enough left, at some point the left will start to embrace him since he wants to "get things done" like they'll say they've wanted to for 40 years.  They'll frame it like he's finally joining them.  If they manage to also frame it where Trump gets a round of applause while conservatives are berating him, he'll brand conservatives as "disloyal", vow to primary them, and the cultural movement of #3 of above will loudly call for their heads.  The entire GOP will shift even further left.

And the whole time, nothing long lasting will get done for conservatives.  

Trump might even shift to more moderate Supreme Court picks if he gets any.  I don't think anyone even knows what his policy ideas are, honestly.  He often occupies all sides of an issue within the same sentence and people just hear what they want to hear.

Now, on the flip side of scenario A, he might shift more conservative as well.  In which case, he's still unlikable (#1) and every democrat will fight him, he will lose congressional seats due to his unpopularity, AND he won't get anything done as he insults everybody under the sun for not strategic reason or advantage.  And then at the end of his term of not getting anything done except EOs that will get overturned... his unpopularity and increasing senility will cause voters to ultimately dislike the GOP and vote for the left.

I definitely think the economy will get at least slightly better under Trump because I think he's a better manager of big government.

If Kamala wins... she's a piece of shit who isn't good at her job and nobody likes her.  She'll get practically nothing done and the country will be stagnant again while it's waiting for someone with some sense to take over again.  And she'll be so unpopular that after 4 years Republicans should have taken back both houses of congress AND almost anyone could win against her.  Unless voters choose Trump again in 2028 because of #3 above.

I can see this going in all kinds of directions and the only people who are fools are the ones who are certain they know how it will go.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:43:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#7]

View Quote

Are we talking about Afcom member credibility? Taken seriously?

You do remember the thread(s) where you guys told us Trump and Q were running a shadow government and were going to “save the world” from the devil worshippers right?

L“Trust the plan” was what you guys spouted. “Trust Sessions. Trust Wray. Trust Barr. Trust Huber.”

Trump was taking down pedophiles! Sex trafficking was going to end!!!

There were years of that shit. Post after post of some mysterious Q dude and Trump himself who were going to kill democrats.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#8]

You do remember the thread(s) ...
View Quote

Were any of them your guys accounts?
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#9]

You do remember the thread(s) where you guys told us Trump and Q were running a shadow government and were going to “save the world” from the devil worshippers right?

L“Trust the plan” was what you guys spouted. “Trust Sessions. Trust Wray. Trust Barr. Trust Huber.”

There were years of that shit. Post after post of some mysterious Q dude and Trump himself who were going to kill democrats.

View Quote

You’re talking to a guy who said the feds follow him because of his arfcom posts.

Reality is not the forte here.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#10]

You’re talking to a guy who said the feds follow him because of his arfcom posts.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Bro. A pause for some self-reflection here would be appropriate.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Clearly truth is the enemy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Is Q real? Did you ever believe Q was real?

Was Trump ever running the country secretly after 2020?
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

I appreciate the sources. I read through the declassified article and it seems the 2 origins are both still plausible.

You stated “Covid release was due to the incompetence and substandard preventive protocols at the wuhan lab. Full stop.”

Personally, I don’t have any strong opinions about where the virus originated. Can you help me develop one based on facts and evidence? I’m asking because “full stop” implies the evidence is so strong that it’s not up for debate.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macros73:

We may have different definitions of what MTGA propaganda is. Some people change their minds on topics as new facts and evidence are discovered. Others bury their head in the sand and keep believing what they want to believe. It’s unfortunate the lab theory became heavily politicized.

“One IC element assesses with moderate confidence that the first human infection with
SARS-CoV-2 most likely was the result of a laboratory-associated incident, probably
involving experimentation, animal handling, or sampling by the Wuhan Institute of
Virology. These analysts give weight to the inherently risky nature of work on
coronaviruses.”

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Unclassified-Summary-of-Assessment-on-COVID-19-Origins.pdf

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/politics/biden-intel-review-covid-origins/index.html

I appreciate the sources. I read through the declassified article and it seems the 2 origins are both still plausible.

Originally Posted By Low_Country:

In the real world, adults can absorb new information and potentially change their mind about things. If you are honest with yourself, and with others, new evidence or new information should be able influence you to change preconceived notions. And, admit you were initially mistaken.

It’s why lots of people still pushing 2020 Trump nonsense don’t get taken seriously.

You stated “Covid release was due to the incompetence and substandard preventive protocols at the wuhan lab. Full stop.”

Personally, I don’t have any strong opinions about where the virus originated. Can you help me develop one based on facts and evidence? I’m asking because “full stop” implies the evidence is so strong that it’s not up for debate.

@Low_Country
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#15]

@Low_Country
View Quote

https://oversight.house.gov/release/classified-state-department-documents-credibly-suggest-covid-19-lab-leak-wenstrup-pushes-for-declassification/

Fauci and the Obama administration funded the illegal gain of function research in wuhan, because it couldn’t be conducted here. The virus didn’t come from bats in a market.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:11:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#16]

View All Quotes

You already know I dont believe any of that, why insinuate?

Why are guys still trying to use the Q psyop?
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Haha ok man. If you say so.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#18]

https://oversight.house.gov/release/classified-state-department-documents-credibly-suggest-covid-19-lab-leak-wenstrup-pushes-for-declassification/

Fauci and the Obama administration funded the illegal gain of function research in wuhan, because it couldn’t be conducted here. The virus didn’t come from bats in a market.
View All Quotes

@Low_Country

”Pursuant to that letter, the Department recently produced classified documents to the
Select Subcommittee that were previously released in an unclassified and highly redacted
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) production to U.S. Right to Know.
3 These documents
contain highly pertinent information that credibly suggests:
1) COVID-19 originated from a lab-related accident in Wuhan, China;
2) The CCP acted to prevent, and in fact obstructed, a fulsome investigation into these
matters; and
3) A seamless relationship between the WIV and the Chinese People’s Liberation Army.”

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

But you believe the feds are following you.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Haha ok man. If you say so.
View Quote

You know he believed every bit of it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

It’s clearly the enemy of your conspiracist fantasies.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

L oh Fnck'in L....

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Because it's funny as fuck and guys in this very thread still believe it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#25]

But you believe the feds are following you.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 3:58:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#26]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View All Quotes

There is only one guy making the claim, that they believe Q stuff.

And I wonder if thats just a coincidence, for the narrative.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

This thread and others have been chock-full of Q and Q-like conspiracies for some time. It's one of the reasons these threads are so fucking funny.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#28]

This thread and others have been chock-full of Q and Q-like conspiracies for some time. It's one of the reasons these threads are so fucking funny.
View All Quotes

But you guys use it against true information.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Deflect all you want, fact is, even Trump has now admitted multiple times that he lost.  There are no misconceptions, except among the gullible who still need to hold onto “fraud” that even your marmalade master has dropped.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Deflect all you want, the truth is, if you care to look, you will learn that our elections are secured through a combination of the honor system and perhaps the misconception that one might be punished for fraud, because it is theoretically possible.

Not that it is relevant, but is there a source of him admitting that he lost? Because the last fake news story pushed by the N_T's in this thread was debunked. He actually said the opposite in the Friedman interview.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Yeah…
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

You were one of the ones who changed their names. What was you screen name before Trump lost?
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

What true information?

That Trump doesn’t believe in the constitution. He may not be as bad as Kamala. But the guy thinks the constitution has buts and if’s. It’s a damn shame.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Not that it is relevant, but is there a source of him admitting that he lost? Because the last fake news story pushed by the N_T's in this thread was debunked. He actually said the opposite in the Friedman interview.
View Quote

Debonked!

Or, perhaps Trump actually let the truth slip by accident, realized it, and then had to backtrack and try to explain it away.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:46:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#34]

Debonked!

Or, perhaps Trump actually let the truth slip by accident, realized it, and then had to backtrack and try to explain it away.
View All Quotes

Debonked!

He made both statements: he lost by a whisker, and that he won.

“And I got millions of more votes on that and lost by a whisker.”

“And I won the election.”

https://lexfridman.com/donald-trump-transcript/

Trump has a great thing going. His believers will ignore every slip as “fake news.” If facts mattered, we wouldn't still hear bleating about how the election was "stolen."
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:57:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#35]

View All Quotes

you believe the “deep state” is following you because of your posts here, dude. TDS isn’t what you say it is…

You can’t claim any separation from the other conspiracy kooks.

The most rabid of cultists are a who’s who from the island of misfit toys.  They’re on the looney side of every issue. There are cult aficionados that admit they don’t own guns (that they exist to stir support for an anti-gun candidate on a gun forum is the very definition of “troll”, so they should be banned, but whatever).
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Q is real, people were tricked into taking a Covid shot with anti Q nanobots to make them doubt his existence.

The gov forces Covid vaccines to destroy all support for Q and the path to truth.

The world fears Q and created a virus to stop him from dominating the planet.

Covid was punishment for Trump letting his faith in Q falter.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#37]
This whole thread is a COC. So is the one yall made with our avatars posted in it. Y’all say we are drawn to it like flies. But you guys always turn up too. About 20 of us have been having the same conversation since 2018.

The sad thing is. Trump has been taking an ass whipping since then. He hasn’t had a victory since 2016.

Y’all have been celebrating him overcoming his own failures. It’s like an upside down clown world.

I get the “he’s not as bad as Harris.” If he wins. His scotus pick will be chosen by the GOPe and hopefully they won’t be as bad as the last round. Other than that. There is no redeeming quality in the guy for us to even argue. But I know you guys will. It will be “nuh uhh” he’s going to destroy the deep state. He’s the only conservative left on the planet.”

But in reality he sucks balls and has no business at all in the government. Not even as a janitor.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Q is real, people were tricked into taking a Covid shot with anti Q nanobots to make them doubt his existence.

The gov forces Covid vaccines to destroy all support for Q and the path to truth.

View Quote

Bruh. That’s some shit my q-tard co-worker says. If he read that he would believe it. Lol
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:37:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#39]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:

View Quote

No no no.

The covid vaccine was to inject the sheeple with the Bill Gates mind control nanobots.  Remember his patent number 666 mark of the beast.  It's all about mind control activated with the 5G cell towers leading to population control.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

To ridicule and further divide us.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

you believe the “deep state” is following you because of your posts here, dude. TDS isn’t what you say it is…

You can’t claim any separation from the other conspiracy kooks.

The most rabid of cultists are a who’s who from the island of misfit toys.  They’re on the looney side of every issue. There are cult aficionados that admit they don’t own guns (that they exist to stir support for an anti-gun candidate on a gun forum is the very definition of “troll”, so they should be banned, but whatever).
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Y’all are killing me. The guy at work got Trump vaxxed. He went to the emergency room the next day saying it made his heat race.

Two weeks later he got Covid. Took a smooth 14days off for the mandatory fauci quarantine. When he came back to work we all made fun of him. Glad he was alive. But we drove him pretty hard for getting the vax and having two emergency room visits one keeping him in observation for 4 days.

He read about the nano-bots and showed up a couple weeks later with a magnet. He could position the magnet on it kind of like when you breathe on a spoon and stick an t to your forehead. He would do this on the ejection sight on his arm. He said the reason it was not a strong magnetic connection is because the nano technology. Duh… lol.

We all laugh at him every day.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#43]

You were one of the ones who changed their names. What was you screen name before Trump lost?
View Quote

I didnt change shit.

But Im pretty sure nearly every one of you did.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:22:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#44]

I didnt change shit.

View Quote

Same name as it’s always been here. Since 2005.

Trump was not even on anyone’s mind back then. He was banging whores, writing democrats checks and casting votes for them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:23:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#45]

What true information?

View All Quotes

What true information?

Well you could start with the post you started your diversionary Q nonsense with.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

"87,000 sealed indictments!"
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Well you could start with the post you started your diversionary Q nonsense with.
View Quote

I have been arguing Q and Trump validity since it was posted on this forum since 2018 I believe.

I could be mistaken and you were not part of that. But the ones who are know exactly what I’m saying. They posted those things here. Begging the mods and site staff ban anyone who didn’t believe it.

To them Q is real. Trump is real.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#48]

I have been arguing Q and Trump validity since it was posted on this forum since 2018 I believe.

I could be mistaken and you were not part of that. But the ones who are know exactly what I’m saying. They posted those things here. Begging the mods and site staff ban anyone who didn’t believe it.

View All Quotes

This is the post you ridiculed with Q BS.

Tell me whats not accurate.

Thats a garbage narrative.

Bidens documents, were stolen out of scifs. Documents he didnt have the authority to take or declassify. Unsecured in multiple property locations, not all even owned by the Bidens.

Plus he was concurrently taking bribes from foreigners. And laundering the money.

And Hur stated, the reason Biden wouldnt be charged, was hes mentally incompetent. Its also clear DOJ had him on a short leash.

Trump had documents that, government employees boxed up, stored, and sent to him.

Documents he had the authority to both take and declassify. Along with the Presidential Records Act.

It was clearly weaponized gov against him.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:33:23 PM EDT
[#49]

This is the post you ridiculed with Q BS.

Tell me whats not accurate.

View Quote

I must have quoted the wrong post. My bad.

I get a little excited and over zealous at times. So much garbage is posted about Trump I can’t always keep up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#50]

I didnt change shit.

View All Quotes

I didnt change shit.

It is always entertaining to watch you to continue to be completely wrong about nearly everything...

Bigger_Hammer

Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 123 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top