Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 177 of 191)
Page / 191
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By scarnar:
I don’t even give that much of a fuck about Trump. He has said some stupid shit. Yes he has. But he is 100 percent
better than your beloved Kamala Harris.

You are never gonna have a perfect candidate for anything. That’s all you have to understand.

You are never gonna have that. Get it through your heads.

Never has been and never will.
View Quote

You’re right. There will never be a perfect candidate. But that does not mean I have to settle for things that don’t align with my believes and morale compass.

Trump is a degenerate. Kamala is a degenerate. Both believe in big spending and violating the constitution.

That’s a problem.

The people get fucked either way… I don’t see how you cannot agree with this. I’m not telling you to vote for anyone or not vote for anyone. The derangement comes when people cannot be honest and say Trump is garbage, he will shit all over the constitution also. But he will do while saying things that touch my feels on Twitter.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

Maybe that is the secret handshake at the rallies?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By aftac:
It’s not blind obedience it’s just things we’re better with President Trump and the never Trumpers are really upset about how things were better.  I was In Iraq when President Trump was elected and when he was sworn in he let us do what we do best.  Not watch like that limp dick Obama and the CJCS.  My rates were better I had more money and lastly when I went abroad the United States was respected unlike when Obama was in Office.  I really think the never trumpers are really short sighted and do not understand any of the issues affecting Americans.  The whole be nice bullshit was tossed to the side because of Obama and his ilk.  Or that fucker McCain.
View Quote

Exactly right. They either haven’t lived long enough or don’t have much experience in the world or they have been sheltered from
it somehow.

Most probably don’t know how it was during the 94 ban and how we narrowly got past either.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:40:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#4]

Exactly right. They either haven’t lived long enough or don’t have much experience in the world or they have been sheltered from
it somehow.

Most probably don’t know how it was during the 94 ban and how we narrowly got past either.
View Quote

I generally oppose gun control but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

In all fairness to Low_Country, someone who I know as a decent and good human being, picking the lesser “evil” of two people he doesn’t really like is a reasonable and pragmatic position.  Remember that Ronald Reagan himselve started out as a Democrat. LC is good people and has very conservative beliefs but he is also pragmatic enough to not let imperfection get in the way of  real life. He’s going to pull the lever for Trump, even though he doesn’t like him because he lives in the real world and understands that the alternative is much worse and that is a logical position
View Quote

Good on him then and I wish him the best.

If the others could only understand that also.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#6]

In all fairness to Low_Country, someone who I know as a decent and good human being, picking the lesser “evil” of two people he doesn’t really like is a reasonable and pragmatic position.  Remember that Ronald Reagan himselve started out as a Democrat. LC is good people and has very conservative beliefs but he is also pragmatic enough to not let imperfection get in the way of  real life. He’s going to pull the lever for Trump, even though he doesn’t like him because he lives in the real world and understands that the alternative is much worse and that is a logical position
View Quote

I give them hell because I know what it was like in 94-04. We lost something for a while they take for granted.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#7]

I generally oppose gun control but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.
View Quote

That sounds like someone who would support and donate money to Kamala.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:47:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NavyDoc1] [#8]

I give them hell because I know what it was like in 94-04. We lost something for a while they take for granted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I understand and I get it.  Those years were not good and I never want to go there again which is why we need to keep a democrat out of the White House at all costs—even if that means we need to elect an imperfect Republican
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

We’ll go back to DU you flaming democrat. This is not the place for you. We don’t believe in any of that communist shit.

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:49:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#10]

We’ll go back to DU you flaming democrat. This is not the place for you. We don’t believe in any of that communist shit.

View Quote

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. - DJT
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:51:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scarnar] [#11]

View All Quotes

it somehow.

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:51:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NavyDoc1] [#12]

View All Quotes

Unless you are being sarcastic, he’s got a point so how about explaining your statement.  One problem with forums like this, is that sarcasm doesn’t always come through so enlighten us.

Oh, I see you edited your post. Can you please go further and let us know when that comment was made, can you point out the law that Trump signed to that effect.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Unless you are being sarcastic, he’s got a point so how about explaining your statement.  One problem with forums like this, is that sarcasm doesn’t always come through so enlighten us.
View Quote

Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#14]

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. - DJT
View Quote
You still gonna vote for him though
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#15]
He’s trying to get it the thread locked up
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.
View All Quotes

Ok. That made absolutely no sense.   Expand on your point?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#17]

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. - DJT
View Quote

George HW Bush. “ I’ll renew the AWB if it comes across my desk”
So what? We have had to deal with this type shit before. Trump won’t sign off on a AWB just like
Bush knew one wouldn’t cross his desk. This is the politics that some of you claim to know so much about.
Did not know of this? Or are you really just not up to sped on how shit works?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

I’m just posting Trump quotes. Figured you guys would be on board since we’re all supposed to vote for him.

“I think she’s a wonderful woman. I think she’s a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary is a very smart woman. A very to tough woman. That’s fine. She’s also a very nice person. I know Hillary and I know her husband very well. They’re fine people.” - DJT
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 6:57:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#19]

George HW Bush. “ I’ll renew the AWB if it comes across my desk”
So what? We have had to deal with this type shit before. Trump won’t sign off on a AWB just like
Bush knew one wouldn’t cross his desk. This is the politics that some of you claim to know so much about.
Did not know of this? Or are you really just not up to sped on how shit works?
View Quote

"Don't worry about the NRA, they're on our side," Half of you are so afraid of the NRA. There's nothing to be afraid of. ... And you know what, if they're not with you, we have to fight them every once in a while, that's OK. Sometimes we're going to have to be very tough and we're going to have to fight 'em." “Joe can you do that? Can you add what Amy and Dianne have, can you add them in? We’re going to get it passed!” -DJT

I think the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge, along with the Democrats," Trump said of passing legislation on gun control. He added later, "We have tremendous support for really common sense, sensible, important background checks!” - DJT
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:01:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scarnar] [#20]

I’m just posting Trump quotes. Figured you guys would be on board since we’re all supposed to vote for him.

“I think she’s a wonderful woman. I think she’s a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary is a very smart woman. A very to tough woman. That’s fine. She’s also a very nice person. I know Hillary and I know her husband very well. They’re fine people.” - DJT
View All Quotes

Are you really this simple minded?

I will answer myself: Yes, he is.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

He posted a DJT quote, Trump is hardly pro 2A, he's just less anti 2a than the alternative. Same with fiscal responsibility, he'll spend as much as any Dem president from the last 2 decades, but he won't spend near as much as the current alternative.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Pretty interesting how people who shill for Trump call others commies for simply posting their dear leader’s quotes.

I rest my case.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Oh boy.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

Yea I get it. Statist patriot act establishment swamp judges are marginally ‘better’ than DEI judges.

That being said, I’m curious how you believe someone who helped to draft the patriot act ‘values freedom’?     As I believe that the patriot act is antithetical to ‘Freedom’.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MisterMetokur:

What specifically are you/we going to win or gain when trump gets another term?

At least two more Justices will be selected for the Supreme Court, if Trump had one we would have had another Justice on the high court who values Freedom and not a brainless DEI hire.

It will likely be the “Wise Latina” and Thomas will want to leave in a safe chapter, maybe Trump can lean on that puppet Roberts and get 3 young Thomas’s and really piss of the shitlibs.

Yea I get it. Statist patriot act establishment swamp judges are marginally ‘better’ than DEI judges.

That being said, I’m curious how you believe someone who helped to draft the patriot act ‘values freedom’?     As I believe that the patriot act is antithetical to ‘Freedom’.

Trump helped draft the Patriot Act? News to me!

Have you considered buying a hat for your hat?

And I hate the law (which was originally written after OKC by? Joe Biden!) as well.

But that who is going to g to be office, Heels Up or Trump, you don’t have to like it, but the choice is clear here.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Which is a wee bit dishonest if it’s not put in the time and context of when it was said. Even Reagan said nice things about democrats.  So be honest and put up the time and context of the quote.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:15:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NavyDoc1] [#26]
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:

He posted a DJT quote, Trump is hardly pro 2A, he's just less anti 2a than the alternative. Same with fiscal responsibility, he'll spend as much as any Dem president from the last 2 decades, but he won't spend near as much as the current alternative.
View Quote

Well, he’s dishonest when he doesn’t put up the time and context of the quote because even Reagan said nice things about democrats

That said, the lesser of two evils is a valid choice given the choices we have.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Pretty interesting how people who shill for Trump call others commies for simply posting their dear leader’s quotes.

I rest my case.
View Quote

Meh, that’s a tad bit disingenuous
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:17:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

When we say that many Trumpers don’t care one iota for competent, effective, conservative governance, but rather are nothing more than members of an emotional, non-thinking cult of personality, they often can’t help but make the point themselves.
View Quote

“effective, conservative governance”, when was that again? Because everyone since Coolidge has just lost faster and faster to the forces of tyranny if not actively helped them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#29]

What does that have to do with anything?  Are you trying to say that you are a rich man?

What can't be understood is why you Kamala Harris supporters don't understand simple logic.

You don't. You can't and you won't.
No matter what silly shit you come back with. That is the bottom line.
Simple ass logic. You don't have logical thinking skills. You have emotional feelings problems.
You are driven by your emotional feelings because T$ said something that hurt your kitty.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Just because you can't understand what's being said doesn't mean arguments aren't being made.

lol
Good luck with that.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45602/Screenshot_2024-10-16_152018_jpg-3351160.JPG

What does that have to do with anything?  Are you trying to say that you are a rich man?

What can't be understood is why you Kamala Harris supporters don't understand simple logic.

You don't. You can't and you won't.
No matter what silly shit you come back with. That is the bottom line.
Simple ass logic. You don't have logical thinking skills. You have emotional feelings problems.
You are driven by your emotional feelings because T$ said something that hurt your kitty.

My point is that only a complete moron would think giving CA to MX is a good idea.

Everything else you said is wrong and stupid, if you would have actually paid attention to the arguments presented in this thread you'd know that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#30]

We'll go back to DU you flaming democrat. This is not the place for you. We don't believe in any of that communist shit.

View All Quotes

We'll go back to DU you flaming democrat. This is not the place for you. We don't believe in any of that communist shit.

Lmao.

Headshot.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#31]

“effective, conservative governance”, when was that again? Because everyone since Coolidge has just lost faster and faster to the forces of tyranny if not actively helped them.
View Quote

I’ll offer up the last few years of governorship in Florida as exhibit A for effective conservative governance.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Trump helped draft the Patriot Act? News to me!

Have you considered buying a hat for your hat?

And I hate the law (which was originally written after OKC by? Joe Biden!) as well.

But that who is going to g to be office, Heels Up or Trump, you don’t have to like it, but the choice is clear here.
View Quote

He's referring to Brett Kavanaugh, who helped write the Patriot Act.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#33]

So you are voting for the Orange Pal of Epstein's that wants to Terminate Parts of The Constitution he doesn't like. That also does end runs around Congress to get Gun Control passed then brags he was better at it then Obama.
View Quote

Cool story, what parts in particular?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Just because you can't understand what's being said doesn't mean arguments aren't being made.

lol
Good luck with that.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45602/Screenshot_2024-10-16_152018_jpg-3351160.JPG
View Quote

Not sure why you think posting non merits like that matter.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

lol
Good luck with that.

I have no idea what you're trying to say but it was a response to his goofy ass position that we should give CA away. CA has a larger GDP than most countries.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#36]

Oh boy.
View All Quotes

Oh boy.

And fuck Trump IF he ever passes any of that shit.  Kamala will if given the chance and more.

I’m beginning to know that these Kamala Supportors don’t know the history of the 94 AWB and the events of the 2004 sunset of it.
Let alone have very much life experience either.  It’s just shit from kiddie school they come up with.

It’s not fair. You called me a bad name. That kind of childish shit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:31:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alwaysright] [#37]

View All Quotes

Every time.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#38]

My point is that only a complete moron would think giving CA to MX is a good idea.

Everything else you said is wrong and stupid, if you would have actually paid attention to the arguments presented in this thread you'd know that.
View Quote

Another thing you don’t understand. Sarcasm. Plus there are not any arguments of substance in this thread.

Rolondo of GillHead you have played too much Dungeons and Dragons and breathed in too much of that California smog.

I bet you don’t even own any guns. Maybe your grannies purse pistol.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#39]

This is why nobody takes your type seriously.

You either can’t, or don’t have any desire to, debate issues. You can’t talk policy, or politics. There are no opinions, beliefs, conviction, or substance. It’s a blind emotional devotion to a figure, that insists on nasty divisive rhetoric towards anybody who doesn’t harbor the same blind devotion you do. If Donald Trump does not win next month, I’m convinced his base will have done just as much to drive away the swing voters and independents as Trump has done himself.

View Quote

I like puppies

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:34:30 PM EDT
[#40]

At least two more Justices will be selected for the Supreme Court, if Trump had one we would have had another Justice on the high court who values Freedom and not a brainless DEI hire.
View Quote

Why would Trump appoint “freedom loving” justices?   The last ones he appointed loved freedom and the constitution more than they loved Trump’s antigun orders, a fact he was none too pleased about.  

You better believe his next appointments will be more fluid in applying the Constitution to the President’s orders.  Does that make his picks worse than Harris’?  No, but don’t go expecting any more federalist society Scalia juniors.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#41]

And fuck Trump IF he ever passes any of that shit.  Kamala will if given the chance and more.

I'm beginning to know that these Kamala Supportors don't know the history of the 94 AWB and the events of the 2004 sunset of it.
Let alone have very much life experience either.  It's just shit from kiddie school they come up with.

It's not fair. You called me a bad name. That kind of childish shit.
View All Quotes

Oh boy.

I'm beginning to know that these Kamala Supportors don't know the history of the 94 AWB and the events of the 2004 sunset of it.
Let alone have very much life experience either.  It's just shit from kiddie school they come up with.

It's not fair. You called me a bad name. That kind of childish shit.

Lived through it. That's why I don't give trump a pass on his anti gun bullshit. He's supposed to be on our side.
Feel free to make excuses for him though.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

Every time.  
View All Quotes

Every time.  

It’s what you Kamala Harris supporters really believe in.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Another thing you don't understand. Sarcasm. Plus there are not any arguments of substance in this thread.

Rolondo of GillHead you have played too much Dungeons and Dragons and breathed in too much of that California smog.

I bet you don't even own any guns. Maybe your grannies purse pistol.
View All Quotes

Another thing you don't understand. Sarcasm. Plus there are not any arguments of substance in this thread.

I bet you don't even own any guns. Maybe your grannies purse pistol.

Yes there are, you haven't read it all.

What would you like to bet?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#44]

It's what you Kamala Harris supporters really believe in.
View All Quotes

Every time.  

It's what you Kamala Harris supporters really believe in.

KH supporters believe in a trump quote?

Huh.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Why would Trump appoint “freedom loving” justices?   The last ones he appointed loved freedom and the constitution more than they loved Trump’s antigun orders, a fact he was none too pleased about.  

You better believe his next appointments will be more fluid in applying the Constitution to the President’s orders.  Does that make his picks worse than Harris’?  No, but don’t go expecting any more federalist society Scalia juniors.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Please do show where he was displeased with them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Dude take  a chill pill

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

You’re right. There will never be a perfect candidate. But that does not mean I have to settle for things that don’t align with my believes and morale compass.

Trump is a degenerate. Kamala is a degenerate. Both believe in big spending and violating the constitution.

That’s a problem.

The people get fucked either way… I don’t see how you cannot agree with this. I’m not telling you to vote for anyone or not vote for anyone. The derangement comes when people cannot be honest and say Trump is garbage, he will shit all over the constitution also. But he will do while saying things that touch my feels on Twitter.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
I don’t even give that much of a fuck about Trump. He has said some stupid shit. Yes he has. But he is 100 percent
better than your beloved Kamala Harris.

You are never gonna have a perfect candidate for anything. That’s all you have to understand.

You are never gonna have that. Get it through your heads.

Never has been and never will.

That’s a problem.

Fucking nailed it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Whatever you say, sweetie.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#49]

All this shit has been talked to death. It is the same shit over and over with you Kamala Supporters. Don’t say you are voting for Trump now if you believe
his policies or politics don’t fit with you. What kind of a person does that? You people can’t even make up your own fucking minds.
View Quote

hold up, because we aren't voting for Trump that means we are voting for Harris?

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

hold up, because we aren't voting for Trump that means we are voting for Harris?

View Quote

Logic is anathema in Trumplandia.
Page / 191
People not Voting for Trump (Page 177 of 191)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top