Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 178 of 190)
Page / 190
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By scarnar:

We’ll go back to DU you flaming democrat. This is not the place for you. We don’t believe in any of that communist shit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

I generally oppose gun control but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.

We’ll go back to DU you flaming democrat. This is not the place for you. We don’t believe in any of that communist shit.

lol damn you got took

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:42:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NavyDoc1] [#2]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

hold up, because we aren't voting for Trump that means we are voting for Harris?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

All this shit has been talked to death. It is the same shit over and over with you Kamala Supporters. Don’t say you are voting for Trump now if you believe
his policies or politics don’t fit with you. What kind of a person does that? You people can’t even make up your own fucking minds.

hold up, because we aren't voting for Trump that means we are voting for Harris?

Not at all.  However it makes it easier for her to win which is pretty much the same. Rather the same reasoning you use for Ukraine— lack of support for Ukraine must mean support for Putin.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MisterMetokur:

Trump helped draft the Patriot Act? News to me!

Have you considered buying a hat for your hat?

And I hate the law (which was originally written after OKC by? Joe Biden!) as well.

But that who is going to g to be office, Heels Up or Trump, you don’t have to like it, but the choice is clear here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

What specifically are you/we going to win or gain when trump gets another term?

At least two more Justices will be selected for the Supreme Court, if Trump had one we would have had another Justice on the high court who values Freedom and not a brainless DEI hire.

It will likely be the “Wise Latina” and Thomas will want to leave in a safe chapter, maybe Trump can lean on that puppet Roberts and get 3 young Thomas’s and really piss of the shitlibs.

Yea I get it. Statist patriot act establishment swamp judges are marginally ‘better’ than DEI judges.

That being said, I’m curious how you believe someone who helped to draft the patriot act ‘values freedom’?     As I believe that the patriot act is antithetical to ‘Freedom’.

Trump helped draft the Patriot Act? News to me!

Have you considered buying a hat for your hat?

And I hate the law (which was originally written after OKC by? Joe Biden!) as well.

But that who is going to g to be office, Heels Up or Trump, you don’t have to like it, but the choice is clear here.

You mentioned judges Don’t be so obtuse.  You may want to read up on your pal Kavanaugh
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

Meh, that’s a tad bit disingenuous
View All Quotes
Pretty interesting how people who shill for Trump call others commies for simply posting their dear leader’s quotes.

I rest my case.

Muh feels.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]

lol damn you got took

https://media.tenor.com/ESyv96L_zvEAAAAM/ha-haha.gif
View Quote

It actually kind of sad it happens every time.

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Muh feels.
View All Quotes
Pretty interesting how people who shill for Trump call others commies for simply posting their dear leader’s quotes.

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

I said nothing emotional.  Just hard facts.  You however, are only making emotional arguments.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#7]

I said nothing emotional.  Just hard facts.  You however, are only making emotional arguments.
View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

The opinion you posted earlier was based on raw emotion.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#8]

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. - DJT
View All Quotes

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. - DJT

Bwwaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!! You caught another one with little critical thinking abilities!
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View All Quotes

lol damn you got took

https://media.tenor.com/ESyv96L_zvEAAAAM/ha-haha.gif

It’s sobering and absolutely hilarious at the same time.  We aren’t dealing with the best and the brightest.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:51:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NavyDoc1] [#10]

View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

No it wasn’t. It’s a long held fact of the world. If you don’t participate it’s rather disingenuous to bitch about the situation you find yourself in. It’s a hard cold fact about how the world works.  Don’t go to work? Then you shouldn’t bitch about not having money. Don’t study? Then don’t bitch about getting a bad grade. It’s how life works.  Not my problem you don’t have the capacity to understand this principle. If you make bad choices you get bad outcomes. That is not an emotional argument.  It’s stone cold hard fact
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Bwwaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!! You caught another one with little critical thinking abilities!
View Quote
I thought you guys voted for and are voting for Trump?

Or are you joining the macros Harris voting club?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:57:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duck_Hunt] [#12]

No it wasn’t. It’s a long held fact of the world. If you don’t participate it’s rather disingenuous to bitch about the situation you find yourself in. It’s a hard cold fact about how the world works.  Don’t go to work? Then you shouldn’t bitch about not having money. Don’t study? Then don’t bitch about getting a bad grade. It’s how life works.  Not my problem you don’t have the capacity to understand this principle
View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

No it wasn’t. It’s a long held fact of the world. If you don’t participate it’s rather disingenuous to bitch about the situation you find yourself in. It’s a hard cold fact about how the world works.  Don’t go to work? Then you shouldn’t bitch about not having money. Don’t study? Then don’t bitch about getting a bad grade. It’s how life works.  Not my problem you don’t have the capacity to understand this principle

You are assuming people aren’t participating/voting if they don’t vote for either of the corporate controlled candidates. And you couldn’t be more wrong.

I don’t understand why you are so upset by the show of hypocrisy when he posted that quote.  Is it because it runs contrary to your biases?  It certainly makes the cult of personality he can do no wrong grovelers look pretty dumb.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#13]

It's sobering and absolutely hilarious at the same time.  We aren't dealing with the best and the brightest.
View Quote
Dude you voted for Trump like everyone else.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Perception matters. It’s not a good look.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#15]

No it wasn't. It's a long held fact of the world. If you don't participate it's rather disingenuous to bitch about the situation you find yourself in. It's a hard cold fact about how the world works.  Don't go to work? Then you shouldn't bitch about not having money. Don't study? Then don't bitch about getting a bad grade. It's how life works.  Not my problem you don't have the capacity to understand this principle. If you make bad choices you get bad outcomes. That is not an emotional argument.  It's stone cold hard fact
View Quote
They are pushing your buttons, don't allow them to troll you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Perception matters. It's not a good look.
View Quote
The perception is making fun of people that made the same choice as you did with Trump the last election.

Or am I wrong in believing you voted for Trump?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#17]

You are assuming people aren’t participating/voting if they don’t vote for either of the corporate controlled candidates. And you couldn’t be more wrong.

I don’t understand why you are so upset by the show of hypocrisy when he posted that quote.  Is it because it runs contrary to your biases?
View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

I don’t understand why you are so upset by the show of hypocrisy when he posted that quote.  Is it because it runs contrary to your biases?

Not voting is exactly the definition of not participating. And the “corporate controlled candidate “ is the argument of an unwashed and irrational undergrad student who is not living in the real world.  Sadly for you, the real world has given you the choice between two people.  Dealing with the real world is the preview of the rational, not the emotional.  Your ignoring the real world situation is the realm of the irrational and the emotional and that way of going through life always ends badly. Wish in one hand and shit in the other.  Guess which hand gets filled first.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:03:11 PM EDT
[#18]
The perception is making fun of people that made the same choice as you did with Trump the last election.

View All Quotes

The difference is we voted for him and also accepted what he is, unlike people who defend everything he does.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

It’s a display of hypocrisy. If that makes one look dumb then so be it.

I’ve never voted for trump.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Not voting is exactly the definition of not participating. And the “corporate controlled candidate “ is the argument of an unwashed and irrational undergrad student who is not living in the real world.  Sadly for you, the real world has given you the choice between two people.  Dealing with the real world is the preview of the rational, not the emotional.  Your ignoring the real world situation is the realm of the irrational and the emotional and that way of going through life always ends badly. Wish in one hand and shit in the other.  Guess which hand gets filled first.
View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

Who said anything about not voting?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

Ok.  Who are you voting for then?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

It’s possible to cast a vote against Kamala Harris and still be entirely disgusted and disillusioned with the current state of the GOP, it’s leadership, conservatism, and American politics writ large.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#23]

It's a display of hypocrisy. If that makes one look dumb then so be it.

I've never voted for trump.
View Quote
Really

So who did you vote for in 2016? Let me guess you are a Jill Stein voter

Or are you a Macros Biden voter?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:09:29 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

I generally oppose gun control but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

A lot of people on the local/state level.  As for potus, I’ll likely just write in TM again.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#26]

A lot of people on the local/state level.  As for potus, I’ll likely just write in TM again.
View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

Ah, so you are not participating—seems like you made my point.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Really

View All Quotes

It's a display of hypocrisy. If that makes one look dumb then so be it.

I've never voted for trump.
Really

You are a terrible guesser.

In 2016 I’m fairly certain I wrote in either Rand or Ron Paul. But I’ve slept since then.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#28]

It’s what you Kamala Harris supporters really believe in.
View All Quotes

Every time.  

Dude, really is that all ya got?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

It's possible to cast a vote against Kamala Harris and still be entirely disgusted and disillusioned with the current state of the GOP, it's leadership, conservatism, and American politics writ large.
View Quote
Totally agree

I don't think that's the case since he said he has never voted for Trump.

Or is he voting against Kamala and voting for Trump?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

The garbage opinion was your point?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Totally agree

View All Quotes

It's possible to cast a vote against Kamala Harris and still be entirely disgusted and disillusioned with the current state of the GOP, it's leadership, conservatism, and American politics writ large.
Totally agree

We’ll see what happens when trump fucks conservatives over again and the John burns cult types here are aggressively defending him again.  I’ll have my pop corn ready
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I rest my case.

Muh feels.

That comment made no sense. Explain.

I voted for Ross Perot in ‘92 and I’ve always regretted it because I helped give us 8 years of Bill Clinton. But I was young and stupid back then.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#33]

A lot of people on the local/state level.  As for potus, I'll likely just write in TM again.
View Quote
So supporting local Republicans but not the Republican choice for President.

Even Desantis is supporting Trump, I guess you live in a deep red state or a deep blue state why your Presidential choice won't matter.

Hopefully you live in a deep red state and your protest vote for president Jo's worthless.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#34]

We’ll see what happens when trump fucks conservatives over again and the John burns cult types here are aggressively defending him again.  I’ll have my pop corn ready
View All Quotes

Totally agree

And you’ll be just as happy when Harris fucks us even worse?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#35]

And fuck Trump IF he ever passes any of that shit.  Kamala will if given the chance and more.

I’m beginning to know that these Kamala Supportors don’t know the history of the 94 AWB and the events of the 2004 sunset of it.
Let alone have very much life experience either.  It’s just shit from kiddie school they come up with.

It’s not fair. You called me a bad name. That kind of childish shit.
View Quote

If you didn’t like the 94 AWB, why are you a shill for a guy who has identical policies?  Since you love Bill Clinton v2.0, did you vote for Bill Clinton 1.0?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I love it when Trump fans go ballistic over Trump quotes.  It says a lot about them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Totally agree

Here we go again with this shit lol.

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#38]
I wonder if he's going to make good in his bet that I don't own guns.
Somehow I doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

I love it when Trump fans go ballistic over Trump quotes.  It says a lot about them.
View Quote

Big brains.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Every time.  

Find me a post where alwaysright praises Kamala… I doubt dog dare you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Totally agree

Not a rational retort.    In the real world, we are faced with either Trump or Harris as the next president.  If you don’t get one , you will most certainly get the other.  Which one do you prefer?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#42]

In 2016 I'm fairly certain I wrote in either Rand or Ron Paul. But I've slept since then.
View Quote
Honestly I like Rand, did he even get as many vote in the primaries as Jeb?

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Totally agree

View Quote

I won’t speak for anybody but myself.

But I do recognize it is also possible to look at the entire body of work of Trump’s presidency, and post-presidency, and conclude he is unfit to hold office. That doesn’t make one a Harris supporter either.

Regardless of how you look at it, there are two awful choices on the ballot.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:32:47 PM EDT
[#44]

But I do recognize it is also possible to look at the entire body of work of Trump’s presidency, and post-presidency, and conclude he is unfit to hold office. That doesn’t make one a Harris supporter either.

View All Quotes
Totally agree

Fair enough, although I may disagree with one being “awful” I agree that we often have to make a choice between two paths we find to be both unpalatable and quite often it is the most unfortunate situation in life where we have to weight the risks and benefits of both unpalatable choices and select the one we find less unpalatable than the other.  I certainly agree that I wish we could choose between good and bad rather than bad and worse but unfortunately often we find ourselves in situations where that is not a practical position
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#45]

Yet you are the one crying like a bitch because”someone vaguely called me a libtard”
No logic is the whole point of TDS. You don’t wanna understand that Kamala will do.
So I’m not going to rehash a 175 pages of TDS mental illness. Just so you snivelers can up your post count.
I will just fund efforts to pass AWB’s in your states if Trump loses them.  You want to fuck things up for everyone.
So in the pass it on spirit I will do what I can to fuck up everything for you.

Oh and, RoloInbred what would do to me if I was a child? You said you wouldn’t tolerate my response.
What would you do about? Spank me?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-69.jpg
View Quote

You are going to fund AWB efforts, but can’t buy a membership.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#46]

Fair enough, although I may disagree with one being “awful” I agree that we often have to make a choice between two paths we find to be both unpalatable and quite often it is the most unfortunate situation in life where we have to weight the risks and benefits of both unpalatable choices and select the one we find less unpalatable than the other.  I certainly agree that I wish we could choose between good and bad rather than bad and worse but unfortunately often we find ourselves in situations where that is not a practical position
View Quote

That’s the main frustration.

During the primary I challenged countless Trump supporters to name a single issue on which his demonstrated performance outclassed DeSantis’s. Of course, nobody could ever answer. Fiscal responsibility, gun rights, conservative principles, constitutional principles, electability, a demonstrated willingness and ability to go after the woke agenda… it goes on and on. Instead they did stuff like make fun of his boots.

Yeah, it’s a binary choice now. And as repugnant as many find Trump, the ideal of President Harris is even more unconscionable. So here we are. Doesn’t mean we have to be happy about it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Not a rational retort.    In the real world, we are faced with either Trump or Harris as the next president.  If you don’t get one , you will most certainly get the other.  Which one do you prefer?
View All Quotes

Totally agree

You’re an expert on those

You ever wonder why we are faced with pieces of shit like trump and harris to vote for?  I’ll give you a hint… it has something to do with the quote liquid posted above and the intellectual scholars who reacted to it
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:44:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#49]

That’s the main frustration.

During the primary I challenged countless Trump supporters to name a single issue on which his demonstrated performance outclassed DeSantis’s. Of course, nobody could ever answer. Fiscal responsibility, gun rights, conservative principles, constitutional principles, electability, a demonstrated willingness and ability to go after the woke agenda… it goes on and on. Instead they did stuff like make fun of his boots.

Yeah, it’s a binary choice now. And as repugnant as many find Trump, the ideal of President Harris is even more unconscionable. So here we are. Doesn’t mean we have to be happy about it.
View Quote

As someone who spent their career to date in the private sector (until very recently as academic faculty/staff) can respect Trump as an entrepreneur. People from military, academic, and political backgrounds don’t really connect with me.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 8:46:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duck_Hunt] [#50]

View All Quotes

In 2016 I'm fairly certain I wrote in either Rand or Ron Paul. But I've slept since then.

Doubt it.  You should ask yourself why that is.

First Look to the reactions to the quote liquid posted and the reactions by the cult of personality types.  And also those who took offense to the hypocrisy on display as it goes against their biases and diminished their value.

Secondly, the vast majority (think 90-95%) of the US electorate is OK with some level of gun control and they are OK with socialist policies so long as it benefits them.  

It’s ok not to be ok with those things and not support the candidates that majority chooses.
Page / 190
People not Voting for Trump (Page 178 of 190)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top