Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got my “red wings” many years ago…that’s all I know about periods.
View Quote

The first look in the bathroom mirror after flipping the light on can be a shock.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The first look in the bathroom mirror after flipping the light on can be a shock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got my “red wings” many years ago…that’s all I know about periods.

Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You actually had that conversation with all three?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife and two older girls have noticed a difference in their periods.

How else do you pass time in the checkout line?
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm, there seems to be a fair amount of reports to make the assertion. Me thinks it may not be a coincidence.

You don't need to be a rocket surgeon to figure that out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Coincidental...

Mass sterilization experiment. Calling it now.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Shhhhhhhhh! Shut up. Don't worry about it. Nothing to see here. Stop spreading Qanon conspiracies. This is cool and normal. Move along sir. Let your government do your thinking for you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 9:29:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Scientists say women are having heavier and more frequent periods because they deserve it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:01:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Source?  You're the first person I've ever heard make this claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And another thing they aren't talking about... those that aren't vaccinated but work in close contact with those that are....

are seeing side effects..

Source?  You're the first person I've ever heard make this claim.

@1Andy2 are you saying that the timing of menstruation is changing or that the duration and/or "heaviness" is?  The prior would be normal since women do have a sympathetic timing reaction with each other (because nature and nature's God really hate men) but the latter sure would be something.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@1Andy2 are you saying that the timing of menstruation is changing or that the duration and/or "heaviness" is?  The prior would be normal since women do have a sympathetic timing reaction with each other (because nature and nature's God really hate men) but the latter sure would be something.
View Quote

I'm not "saying" anything.  I didn't make any claims.  I asked the person who made the claim for a source for his claim that coof-virus vaccine is causing side effects in people who haven't received it
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I literally just said this earlier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And another thing they aren't talking about... those that aren't vaccinated but work in close contact with those that are....

I literally just said this earlier.

Care to expound?
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
mRNA drugs for Covid resistance have been exhaustively tested and undergone years of controlled human trials.
We know that no such side effect is possible.
Get outa here with your fearmongering.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The people on the planet suffered through a pandemic. At this time, the government offered people a vaccine against the illness. The people were extremely grateful to their leaders for the cure. It was only much later that they realized the vaccine caused sterility in the population. Sounds like a Stargate episode, oh wait...
View Quote

At least in 80 years the only people left on the earth will be conservatives.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wat? Like the vaccine is spread through the air?
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Eh, they have to say it because some people are being ridiculous. I know someone who claims they and their family have all sorts of crazy side effects because they went to someone’s house who had been vaccinated

So while it doesn’t prove side effects one way or the other, yeah, the average person probably does need to be told that anecdotes aren’t evidence.

ETA Damn, beat with that claim. Sigh.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:33:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he means there may be indication *some* of the vaccinated are displaying side effects in one fashion or another to some degree, not passing off cooties.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Everything is coincidental.
strange menstrual stuff
heart issues
possible reproductive issues
who knows what else?

#FuckJoeBiden
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:44:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I think he means there may be indication *some* of the vaccinated are displaying side effects in one fashion or another to some degree, not passing off cooties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty clearly not what he’s saying. Not the first time I’ve heard it.

Usually from people who think that vaccine spike proteins are the most dangerous thing in existence and also that covid is completely harmless
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:47:55 PM EDT
[#18]
I like how the response is always “there is no evidence”.

Yeah, if you refuse all reports and studies indicating there are problems, then I guess there is no evidence.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Probably be commercials for class action lawsuits for the survivors of the vaccines in the future.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, if you refuse all reports and studies indicating there are problems, then I guess there is no evidence.
View Quote

There’s lots of documented evidence of real side effects. Someone on the internet claiming something is an anecdote.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:05:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There’s lots of documented evidence of real side effects. Someone on the internet claiming something is an anecdote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember when masks were completely ineffective against Wuhan virus.  Was that anecdotal or evidence?

The only government you can trust regarding COVID is China.  You can trust they’ll release another bio weapon in the near future.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:15:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm not "saying" anything.  I didn't make any claims.  I asked the person who made the claim for a source for his claim that coof-virus vaccine is causing side effects in people who haven't received it
View Quote

You mean besides the normal 'side effects' of a chick on the rag that we put up with othwerwise?
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:15:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I remember when masks were completely ineffective against Wuhan virus.  Was that anecdotal or evidence?

The only government you can trust regarding COVID is China.  You can trust they’ll release another bio weapon in the near future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Masks, like washing hands and sterilizing everything, are common ways to prevent infection. Going to them when you lack any other evidence made sense. We fairly quickly found out however that hand sanitizer was entirely useless, but flights still hand you your sanitizing wipe when you board the plane because in general, people are stupid and misinformed. Masks are a pretty similar story. A little better than hand sanitizer likely, but probably not much.

And yeah, you’re correct about China. I sure hope our pharma companies are better than their government scientists.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:20:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yea bullshit, my wife coworkers all got the experimental jab except her, and now my wife's period came 3 weeks earlier than normal after years of it being consistently on time, hell I even had her week marked up on my calendar so I knew when to schedule my golf outings.

I'm starting her on NAC asap
View Quote

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the purpose of the NAC?
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:32:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did yours change?
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:41:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, but if it’s true the vaccine manufacturers will have a major lawsuit on their hands since they weren’t given immunity from complications arising from their products...oh, wait
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:48:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Scientists say women are having heavier and more frequent periods because they deserve it.
View Quote

Bear attacks in the NW are up 87%
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Everything is coincidental.
strange menstrual stuff
heart issues
possible reproductive issues
who knows what else?

#FuckJoeBiden
View Quote

#FuckFauci, but I think there’s enough blame for Trump here too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The sooner I can wood plow Charlize Theron as Æon Flux; the better.
View Quote

At least it was a better movie than "Children of Men", whose plot I can't even remember other than everyone being infertile.

For those who didn't see Aeon Flux, there was a plague and the cure made everyone infertile so they began cloning and implanted the clone during its early development into women at times they'd expect to get pregnant to crate the illusion of natural reproduction.  The women would go for a checkup because of chemicals placed in their food/drink to simulate the early signs of pregnancy.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:57:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Coincidental...

View Quote

Hardcore pro covid vax folks are overwhelmingly white college educated leftists.
What would their endgame be in sterilizing their supporters while leaving the other side still capable of reproducing?

That said, the lowest vaccination rates are in two minority groups (black and hispanic).
Maybe that is the move. Fewer wypepo moving forward the better or something.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The mRNA injections are mainly targeting western countries. China certainly isn't doing them. Also, what they're planning is going to take much less than 80 years to come to fruition.
Quoted:
There is a theory that the vaccinated can shed the spike protein (that their cells now produce) via respiration. It is then inhaled by people in close proximity, and their immune system reacts to it similar to a virus. I do not know if this theory has merit, I'll research it further.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:05:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Hardcore pro covid vax folks are overwhelmingly white college educated leftists.
What would their endgame be in sterilizing their supporters while leaving the other side still capable of reproducing?

That said, the lowest vaccination rates are in two minority groups (black and hispanic).
View Quote

Not supporter of the theory, but the high level lefties are really just a bunch of eugenicists and cheerleaders of population control.  Ya know, to save the whales and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:05:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coincidental...

Liberals have always wanted sex without consequences.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:10:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can tell you the Chinese scorn and mock the woke American masses. They even have a slur for them - "White Left".

White birthrates are already dangerously low worldwide. If one wanted to exterminate a certain ethnicity of people, I can think of few better ways to do it than what we are seeing unfold before our eyes. Is GenoSuicide a word?
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:11:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the vaccine is a live virus and recipients shed the virus after getting the injection.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:12:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Got my "red wings" many years agothat's all I know about periods.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:15:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Shedding is not a theory .
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:59:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Shedding is not a theory .
View Quote
I realize that viral shedding isn't, but the infallible MSM and social media fact-checkers have ASSURED us that there is "absolutely zero" chance of shedding occurring from the mRNA based covid vaccines (and are actively censoring any assertions to the contrary).
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 1:12:36 AM EDT
[#39]
The problem with people is that they don't understand statistics, correlation vs. causation, or science in general.

On one hand, you've got the "The vaccine is totally safe!" crowd, they clearly don't understand it.  On the other hand, you've got the "My cat died three days after I got the shot, it must be the vaccine!" crowd, that are just as dumb.

The biggest problem with that isn't that those people are dumb themselves... it's that they create so much distraction on both ends of the idiocy that it pushes out any sane, logical, reasonable discussion on the matter.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#40]
For those concerned about the skin to skin and/or inhalation spread of those with the vaccine...
here is the info...right in Pfizers own report...

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

Excerpt... note the term "study intervention" is the "vaccine".

Attachment Attached File

So yeah..if you have had the vaccine...you are causing side effects in those not vaccinated...

Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:43:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For those concerned about the skin to skin and/or inhalation spread of those with the vaccine...
here is the info...right in Pfizers own report...

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

Excerpt... note the term "study intervention" is the "vaccine".

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51024/pfizer_jpg-1987237.JPG

So yeah..if you have had the vaccine...you are causing side effects in those not vaccinated...

View Quote

Is that standard medical study language or specific to this vaccine?
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So she didn't get the jab and it changed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea bullshit, my wife coworkers all got the experimental jab except her, and now my wife's period came 3 weeks earlier than normal after years of it being consistently on time, hell I even had her week marked up on my calendar so I knew when to schedule my golf outings.

I'm starting her on NAC asap

So she didn't get the jab and it changed?
Yep..same with my wife and daughter...
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
mRNA drugs for Covid resistance have been exhaustively tested and undergone years of controlled human trials.
We know that no such side effect is possible.
Get outa here with your fearmongering.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#47]
I’ve made this point in another post but it bares repeating: the guy that has paid for the shots has stated that he could control the increase in the populations growth with “good healthcare and vaccines.”  

So when the shots he’s bought and paid for affect fertility, why is it so difficult to believe that he simply fulfilled what he said he wanted?
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is it abnormal to discuss medical or health-related irregularities that are going on with your immediate family members, especially as a parent?

I can't imagine being too weirded out by the topic to discuss something simple, like a period, with my wife or daughters... but then again, I was the guy that had no problems buying tampons for my girlfriends in my early 20's, either. It's a normal part of life
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Isolated, anecdotal cases such as this mean nothing.  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top