Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/26/2024 9:35:50 PM EDT
Do you not fucking shower?  The fuck is wrong with you!  Male and female!  72 hour odor protection?

Now there is male odor commercials. I mean I get the under boob chick selling her stuff, and pimping using her products on the butt crack.  

Do these sick nasty people not shower!!!???  Just who the fuck is the target audience?  3rd world non showering shit smelling, wipe their face with shit hands and pretend you don’t smell like ass crack, rotten pussy, man junk, under boob and fungal foot?

Take a fuck shower and scrub your ass. Every fucking day.  You nasty fuckers. 5 minutes. Wash yourself. Were 1st world country. We have running water, we have soap.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive wondered the same thing. Dove is pretty legit but i don't need it to last 3 days.
8/10 rant.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Advertising for H1Bs
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people really sweat.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I see the OP hasn’t read any of the prior personal hygiene threads here.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]
[youtube]shorts/d4oeCPn1L3g[/youtube]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I look at it this way, if it is suppose to last 72 hours, it will make it 24 until my next shower.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I double apply it for 144hr protection!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Deer camp. Otherwise shower every day.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:52:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some people really sweat.
View Quote

I do! I also work hard every day, but I shower every day oftentimes twice a day in this heat!

I don't expect some deodorant/antiperspirant to last three fucking days!

MFers that put it on once every 72 hrs are some nasty MFers!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#10]
10/10
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I don’t use soap or deodorant, my manly, savage pheromones make people flee from my masculinity. Everyone knows they are in the presence of an alpha and give me space like the good beta cucks they are. Bask in my presence!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I especially like the one commercial where the dumb bitch says, 'I've got news for you, your shower isn't as effective as you think it is.'

Uhhh...yeah it is you dumb bitch. Especially when done daily. You can spray as much perfume over yourself to make you smell good for days. But you're still a dirty, disgusting, communist slob with a smelly and nasty cooter.

I fucking hate those commercials.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
10/10
View Quote

I have a brilliant new product idea. “The gunt deodorant”. Scientifically proven to offer 72 hour gunt fold protection. Order now and we include the gunt scrubber, infused with our gunt deodorant.  Act now and we’ll throw in a curry spice poach!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:01:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I double apply it for 144hr protection!!!
View Quote

Yep. You let the first coat dry until tacky. Then, you apply the second coat. Once it’s all dry, add clear coat and you’re done.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've seen articles lately questioning the need to bathe daily.
OK, maybe not everyone needs two showers a day, they might not lift a finger or sweat a drop, regularly.
Some people have oily skin and sweat like a hog, everyone is different.

But assuming you have the option of more than two showers a week, and you don't take it.....yeah.

I suspect the 60s are on the rebound.
View Quote

I’ve fired people for hygiene after multiple warnings.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#17]
the same people who walk around in public reeking of weed
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:08:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Pretty sure they don't expect buyers to go 3 days between bathing.  It's just marketing to give buyers confidence it won't wear off halfway through the day.

Just like "strong enough for a man, made for a woman".  No man has ever bought Secret deodorant.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pretty sure they don't expect buyers to go 3 days between bathing.  It's just marketing to give buyers confidence it won't wear off halfway through the day.

Just like "strong enough for a man, made for a woman".  No man has ever bought Secret deodorant.
View Quote

Dylan Mulvaney did and look what it did for Bud Light
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:14:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Fatties that literally can’t reach those areas. Give it some stink good spray and all is well.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Put it on your junk. She’ll get down there more often.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:15:06 PM EDT
[#22]
My one uncle was the luckiest dude on earth, never used any deodorant, he could work outside in hundred degree weather, the more he sweat, the more he smelled like roses.  Women would flock around him after working outside in the heat for hours.  Strange how that goes.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Gross. I usually shower twice a day, before bed, and when I wake up. I sweat a lot in my sleep. If I forget to put on deodorant, I'll know in about 20 minutes. Always keep deodorant at work and in my Oh Shit Bag.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Do you not fucking shower?  The fuck is wrong with you!  Male and female!  72 hour odor protection?

Now there is male odor commercials. I mean I get the under boob chick selling her stuff, and pimping using her products on the butt crack.  

Do these sick nasty people not shower!!!???  Just who the fuck is the target audience?  3rd world non showering shit smelling, wipe their face with shit hands and pretend you don’t smell like ass crack, rotten pussy, man junk, under boob and fungal foot?

Take a fuck shower and scrub your ass. Every fucking day.  You nasty fuckers. 5 minutes. Wash yourself. Were 1st world country. We have running water, we have soap.
View Quote

Hahaha.  Well said.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Pretty much anyone over 180lbs stinks like a landfill constantly with a few exceptions.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet another great reason to wash your ass. Women don't want to smell your ass when they go down on you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Nobody needs 72 hour odor protection!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#28]
I shower every day, sometimes twice.

But not the legs, they just get rinsed naturally during the shower..
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I look at it this way, if it is suppose to last 72 hours, it will make it 24 until my next shower.
View Quote

This.

Degree did something to make their deodorant suck.  I used it for years, but the last pack I bought, something is way wrong.  It says 48-hour protection.  It should have said 4-8 hour protection.  I was reeking by the end of the day, and I have an office job.   I found a different deodorant.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:12:58 PM EDT
[#30]
I really don't understand why women wear deodorant under their arms if they bathe regularly.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Advertising for H1Bs
View Quote

That!

I just wonder why that stuff comes on everytime i want to eat something...
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Good Lord, only GD would be offended by people wanting to smell good, or at least not smell bad.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:35:10 PM EDT
[#33]
If you're going longer than 72 hours without washing, you need Simple Green and a pressure washer, not deodorant.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Nobody needs 72 hour odor protection!!!
View Quote

Ban assault deodorant!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah I dunno what's up with the whole not bathing thing but it's nasty. I've met some folks, all women, lately who seem to think they don't need to bathe every day. Ever.

Sit at home all day and do nothing watching movies. Yeah, probably ok to skip. Anything beyond that? Nasty MFer. Want me to get anywhere near that between your legs, you better bathe. I do you the solid, you can return the favor.

Right now where I live it's like a sauna so if you step outside you are sweating like crazy. No way you aren't gonna have swamp ass after a day. Usually average two showers a day for me from April through October.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#36]
It's better than the thicc chick holding out her sanitary napkin as though it's an invitation for a Cessna to land.

no protected classes were harmed during the delivery of this comment
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:10:14 AM EDT
[#37]
I guess its like 15,000 mile oil - nobody really does it but its an indication of higher quality/performance in that outside chance you need it someday.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:11:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:53:29 AM EDT
[#39]
I work outside all day, I'm guaranteed to hit the shower as soon as I hit the house or hotel. If I needed to choose new deodorant I don't think I'd go for one that says it's good for 24 hours if it's right next to one that's claiming 72. Gimme the better one, even if it's just getting washed off in 12.

People who go days without showering probably aren't too concerned with their deodorant quality. Just a hunch.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:57:51 AM EDT
[#40]
I wonder if this is what I keep smelling at the Costco food court.  I'll be sitting there eating a hotdog (no bun of course) and suddenly someone emitting a cloud of not-quite-stench will walk past.  It's pretty nauseating.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:11:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Accidentally ordered the 72 hour Degree. Felt like a glue stick in my arm pits straight out of the shower. In the trash it went.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:28:06 AM EDT
[#42]
It wouldn't exist if there wasn't a demand. Maybe a bunch of commies want to get their OP found out because "tropical breeze" seemed like a great idea before they hit the woods.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:37:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Stuff's like $12 a can.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:44:32 AM EDT
[#44]
I use that stick stuff with the centaur chick spokes horse thing.

Smells good.

I think it's only good for 14 hours, and I haven't turnt into a centaur guy.

Think I got ripped off.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don’t use soap or deodorant, my manly, savage pheromones make people flee from my masculinity. Everyone knows they are in the presence of an alpha and give me space like the good beta cucks they are. Bask in my stench!
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#46]
I see all the typical overachievers who "average two showers a day" have arrived.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:00:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Just remember every time you've ever watched GoT and thought some chick was hot, in fact she probably smelled worse than the Ganges on a hot day.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hell, I shower at least once sometimes twice a day. And with my deodorant, I still stink by the end of the day. I’ve got to find something better and I may buy some of that chicks stuff just to see if it works.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#49]
The commercial that irks me is the lady joyfully talking about deodorizing her ass crack and box.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#50]
For some people, medical personnel among them, shifts can be long. No sleep, no shower, just deal with the back to back shifts.
Still, a nice hot shower is the best thing going!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top