Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/22/2022 10:03:55 AM EDT
Yummy yummy children

District leaders say 21 people were injured during the dog attack, 18 of them students. The district says six of the victims needed emergency care.

Animal control identified the dogs as two pit bulls and euthanized them after the owners voluntarily handed them over. Investigators are waiting on rabies test results. They say one dog was not vaccinated, and the owners couldn't provide proof for the other one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet local lawyers are chasing those kids families with huge erections to get that case.

Chances are the dirtbag pit owners don’t have money but that unfenced school district may.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yummy yummy children

District leaders say 21 people were injured during the dog attack, 18 of them students. The district says six of the victims needed emergency care.

Animal control identified the dogs as two pit bulls and euthanized them after the owners voluntarily handed them over. Investigators are waiting on rabies test results. They say one dog was not vaccinated, and the owners couldn't provide proof for the other one.
View Quote

View Quote

And the owners?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#3]
”I think that it’s negligent that there’s not a fence around the playground, and I am absolutely grateful that my son was just chased by the dogs and wasn’t bitten,” said Sarah Harris, parent.

Yet they will be first to sue the school, because the school has more money than the owner of the dags.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Lol wasn't there a shitbreed meme that covered this exact scenario.

In before fur baby.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol wasn't there a shitbreed meme that covered this exact scenario.

In before fur baby.
View Quote
*A* meme?

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
Based on this paragraph I'm guessing the owners are connoisseurs of fine, locally-sourced methamphetamine.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:32:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow...  I know where that is.
Kinda close to Springfield Mo.

I had a friend who's parents owned a nice spread just outside of Willard.
We used to go down there to Party, House sit and shoot out back.

A few weeks ago, while we were down in Springfield and Branson I was trying to recall the name of this place.
Been over 30 years since I'd been there.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:37:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Love pit memes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:47:54 AM EDT
[#13]
The memes are true.  I was sitting in the cafeteria of a children’s hospital a few months ago after dropping off a patient, and a pit bull wandered in to the lobby.  I’m sure it followed the smell of kids to get in.  Security got a piece of chicken from the cafeteria to lure it out, but it wasn’t interested in that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Poor kids.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#16]
My girlfriend is a surgeon.

She texted me Tuesday at 5am as it was her on call shift, “no pit bulls, ever.”

She had to reconstruct what’s left of a guys face after a pit bull attack. Both ears gone. Most of his nose gone.  Almost the entire ride side of his face gone.   She was in surgery from 5am till about 11-1130am.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Worthless owners of a worthless trash breed.
At least they didn't try to hold onto them with claims of muh fur babies

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#19]
The other day I saw a pit running down the street with a toddler in its mouth.  I said, "what is a faithful dog, it must be taking that child home to his family".
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#22]

This would be better if you could photoshop/deep fake a pitbull head on the shark.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The other day I saw a pit running down the street with a toddler in its mouth.  I said, "what is a faithful dog, it must be taking that child home to his family".
View Quote

What has five legs and runs fast?

A pitbull on his way home from the playground.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Would never own one. Most people I’ve met that do own them, not all mind you, just  most, are trashy, white, black or latino, it doesn’t matter.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Thug life, those toddlers aren't going to eat themselves.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Pitbulls belong at the zoo.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:24:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I bet local lawyers are chasing those kids families with huge erections to get that case.

Chances are the dirtbag pit owners don’t have money but that unfenced school district may.
View Quote

Like those owners have any money or insurance.

Trash breed for trash people.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Based on this paragraph I'm guessing the owners are connoisseurs of fine, locally-sourced methamphetamine.
View Quote

But is the source of children "sustainable"?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She had to reconstruct what’s left of a guys face after a pit bull attack. Both ears gone. Most of his nose gone.  Almost the entire ride side of his face gone.   She was in surgery from 5am till about 11-1130am.
View Quote

Sounds like even though it shouldn't have happened, her patient bought her a new Mercedes.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well fuck....   IBTM.      

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

The typical PB owner is broken financially.

The category of PB owners that are not,
are broken psychologically.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:51:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a good question.  What is the carbon footprint of an average pit "feeder child"?

And are they "organic"?  Pit owners wouldn't want to feed their fur babies anything artificial or toxic.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#35]
18 children attacked at a school with 6 being in serious condition.
Why aren't the Karens demanding common sense Pitbull control?

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#36]
The owners should be publically whipped
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sounds like even though it shouldn't have happened, her patient bought her a new Mercedes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She’s on salary right now.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The owners should be publically whipped
View Quote
They Should get the Ramsey Bolton treatment.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:57:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
”I think that it’s negligent that there’s not a fence around the playground, and I am absolutely grateful that my son was just chased by the dogs and wasn’t bitten,” said Sarah Harris, parent.

Yet they will be first to sue the school, because the school has more money than the owner of the dags.
View Quote

Trust me, if they are like other districts, they have plenty of money for consultants and “initiatives.”

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know an attorney who advocated for pitbulls and owns two now (I think). I will have a pepsi if/when they attack someone and she gets sued by one of the many, many personal injury attorneys in the area.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
18 children attacked at a school with 6 being in serious condition.
Why aren't the Karens demanding common sense Pitbull control?https://i.imgur.com/pNXvWz4.gif
View Quote

Exactly.  If it saves just one life…

Also, am I in before the PB apologists asking for DNA tests?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Would never own one. Most people I’ve met that do own them, not all mind you, just  most, are trashy, white, black or latino, it doesn’t matter.
View Quote

My neighbor... he's trashy california white. He owns two of em. They got out yesterday and I was laughing at him scrambling around to catch both of em.

I open carry a glock on my hip when I mow because of those fucking mutts. I've seen them bite him after he grabbed one that got out and went after some poor dude on a bike.

He knows why I carry too. He's gets spastic when they get out now. Fuck him and his dogs. Guy is pure trash.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:07:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#45]
I have a bull terrier that weighs 68lbs. He is all muscle and very similar to a pitbull.  His bite force is measured as stronger than a pitbull. He can get nippy when playing hard but there is a way to defeat them but it takes practice. I never new how until i had him. The difference is he is not viscous or mean hearted. The will jump for your face or neck and you can hit them in the air and use their momentum to throw them down and away. Kicking at them is useless and 90% you will miss, be off balanced on 1 leg and that's when they get you.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:17:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The one with the mustang made me LOL for realz.
View Quote

That's the only that made me sensible chuckle.

Cuz it's true on more than one level
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Was it a fully semi-automatic ghost pit bull?  
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What has five legs and runs fast?

A pitbull on his way home from the playground.

View Quote

Holy shit
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Shit dogs for shit people. It really is that simple.

When white framed Oakleys, the flat brimmed hat, punisher tattoos and balls hanging off of your brodozer aren't enough to let the world know you are a badass, the shitbull makes sure they know you are the baddest monkey in the jungle.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top