BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's a dumbass attention whore. But I doubt there's much of a case for criminal activity. She didn't climb over any barricades that I could see in the video, if she did there were a shitload of other people there too. I didn't see any signs warning people to stay off the road. And if there were any cops or other people warning people back, I didn't see any signs of that either.

Expecting people to have common sense, knowing you're not going to get it out of more than 50% of the population, the charging one of the many idiots with a crime just doesn't seem workable, at least to me.

Now civil suits are another matter. Even if the cops let her go I suspect she'll be sued into oblivion.
View Quote
She wasn't on the fucking road. Her feet were in the grass. She should sue the pussy that nearly ripped her arm off
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
lmao

She needs to come stand on the long narrow 2 lane 45mph winding road near my house that these bicycle fairies always want to ride down during peak traffic times, causing a mile long backup and near-head on collisions when people try to go around them.

Fuck cyclists.  Go ride your children's toy at the public park.  Roads are for cars.
View Quote

Sorry you're too out of shape. Not really though.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
In this thread we learn which arfcommers ride their bicycles with the seats removed.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:32:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Does all the points she acquired get her a free "get out of jail free" card?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:33:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lmao

She needs to come stand on the long narrow 2 lane 45mph winding road near my house that these bicycle fairies always want to ride down during peak traffic times, causing a mile long backup and near-head on collisions when people try to go around them.

Fuck cyclists.  Go ride your children's toy at the public park.  Roads are for cars.

Sorry you carpool to work like this. Not really though.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:34:44 PM EDT
[#6]
As a cyclist that can't stand the majority of cyclists I love threads like this
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:46:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
As a cyclist that can't stand the majority of cyclists I love threads like this
View Quote

I am too. But years ago in my early 30's I changed to gravel and single track.  Never looked back. I promptly sold my carbon frame, carbon brifter,  carbon wheels, carbon crank carbon almost everything bike that road like crap on 19c tires for some 42c lower pressure and alloy frame stuff that is a joy to ride. And us fatties enjoy the bar hopping.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You'd be wrong.  I'm also not a 5'8" 100lb leotard wearing fairy who likes to ride a children's toy down city streets at 1/4th the posted speed limit, creating a traffic hazard and calling it a sport.
View Quote

The peloton was doing ~25mph (estimate - I couldn't find anything that listed the actual speed) on a road designated for the race route.  What exactly do you call a sport - american football, basketball, baseball, golf, fishing?

Please tell us about your world class athletic capabilities and how you could ride the TdF finishing in the top 3 everyday but you're too much of a "man" to ride a +$10K child's toy.  Those 5'8" 100lb wearing fairies will laugh at you when it comes to cardio.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:59:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Ha Ha what a bunch of fag's
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 11:08:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They should just space them out and start a new rider every 30 seconds so its not such a big cluster. The roads are too narrow for a group of 150 riders.
View Quote

There are phases of bike races including the Tour de France called "time trials" in which individual riders race against the clock without interacting with other riders.

A time trial event actually happened today in the Tour de France.  I haven't been watching the race, but I think it's pretty funny how people who know nothing about the sport are pretending to be expert critics.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 11:10:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
For some it means "Get out of my way, cager."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck bicyclists. They truly believe "Share The Road" is only aimed at automobile drivers. As a population, they are so self-important and self-centered that they are incapable of understanding what the word "share" means.
For some it means "Get out of my way, cager."

Three of us were riding a back road on our motorcycles a few years ago when we came upon three cyclists in a narrow, windy, dipsy doodle stretch.  The two women were riding abreast in front followed by the one male.  

As we approached he looked over his shoulder and swung out beside the girls.  Three abreast now.  A zero percent chance of safely passing them dropped to less than zero.  We were down to 5 mph behind them until we could safely pass.  Had they gone single file we could have safely passed them at a slow speed just over their own.  But asshole had to make it impossible.

All three of us gave him some version of "share the road asshole!" as we went by.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They need to give her the death penalty. Judging by the pics it was worse than the marathon bombing
View Quote

Three people died in that bombing including an 8 year old boy so what the fuck are you talking about and what the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 11:13:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She wasn't on the fucking road. Her feet were in the grass. She should sue the pussy that nearly ripped her arm off
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's a dumbass attention whore. But I doubt there's much of a case for criminal activity. She didn't climb over any barricades that I could see in the video, if she did there were a shitload of other people there too. I didn't see any signs warning people to stay off the road. And if there were any cops or other people warning people back, I didn't see any signs of that either.

Expecting people to have common sense, knowing you're not going to get it out of more than 50% of the population, the charging one of the many idiots with a crime just doesn't seem workable, at least to me.

Now civil suits are another matter. Even if the cops let her go I suspect she'll be sued into oblivion.

Her right foot is clearly on the road.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Three of us were riding a back road on our motorcycles a few years ago when we came upon three cyclists in a narrow, windy, dipsy doodle stretch.  The two women were riding abreast in front followed by the one male.  

As we approached he looked over his shoulder and swung out beside the girls.  Three abreast now.  A zero percent chance of safely passing them dropped to less than zero.  We were down to 5 mph behind them until we could safely pass.  Had they gone single file we could have safely passed them at a slow speed just over their own.  But asshole had to make it impossible.

All three of us gave him some version of "share the road asshole!" as we went by.
View Quote

I don't know if they're still around, but 10 or 15 years ago, there was a company that set up group events for singles.  Sold their concept as 'forget about the bar scene and matchmaking services' and just go on fun outings with groups of singles to have fun and maybe, just maybe, find someone you hit it off with.  A coworker (at the time) was heavily into it, and he picked events that younger women weren't likely to be interested in (cut down on the number of guys in the group, leaving him with a group of women with ticking clocks - claimed that at any given time he had his choice of three women to have sex with).

Anyway, something that the younger women apparently were interested in, was group bike rides.  So you would have a group of young women in spandex, and a group of horny guys wanting to show off.  The guys moving to the left, so they were riding two abreast and sometimes three abreast, was apparently considered something they were expected to do (to show the women how they could protect them), any time they came to a stretch of road straight enough that a car might think it was safe to pass.

The guy at the back of one of these groups (apparently the odd man out, since there were more guys in the group, than girls) had me thinking he was about to stroke out.  I came up behind them on a two lane, twisty country road (30 or 35 mph limit) and started slowing down.  The road started uphill as it curved to the right (completely blind curve), just as I caught up to them, so since I had killed all my speed, I had to downshift.  Guy at the back came unglued, waving his arms, yelling, making faces... if it had been much worse, I might have expected him to suddenly jump on the hood of my pickup.  He calmed down after realizing that my pickup had not accelerated at all.  Leaving me to give him the "are you such a moron that you don't know what a manual transmission is?" look, which he apparently ignored, focusing his attention on making sure that I made no attempt to pass them, as long as he was guarding the rear.

Any time we came to a long stretch where I might have been able to safely pass them, they would do something to make it unsafe for me to pass, including shifting to riding three abreast, with the guys on the left.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 12:51:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Watch in slow motion.  The rider made no effort to move, in fact he deliberately shunts her with his arm - he was intent on running the person through.  Equally, the cardboard sign was sticking out.  Idiot cyclist meets idiot pedestrian.

The cyclist was taking risks e.g. hes just about on the grass verge where you can anticipate, holes, mud, gravel and spectators.  He took the risk, tried to run through - it went belly up.  Dumb and dumber collide.  Normal cyclista mentality.  

When you look at its the typical clown world of cyclistas - (1) the guy that clipped the woman was 6" from the edge of the road (2) his team mate was next to him (3) the horizontal gap between his team mate and the next rider across was 3 feet. (4) There were pedestrians all along this section of road.  

The woman shouldn't have been as far out as she was, equally the cyclist literally had to give a few inches and there was plenty of space.  Dumb people make dumb decisions.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:00:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Your comparison works if she darted out into the middle of the roadway.  This is more like a fan sitting at the outfield wall and catching a fly ball that could have been an out.
View Quote

Except for the crash and injuries.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:20:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Fabio Casartelli died in the 1995 TdF, so I'm going with that being the worst.
View Quote

That was not the first death, and probably not the last.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:24:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Oh my god, the bicycle race was ruined. The world is in shambles because of it. How will humanity recover from this tragedy?!
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:26:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Hell I'll pitch in $100 for a go fund me towards bail and legal fees. Fuck cyclists
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:30:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You'd be wrong.  I'm also not a 5'8" 100lb leotard wearing fairy who likes to ride a children's toy down city streets at 1/4th the posted speed limit, creating a traffic hazard and calling it a sport.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lmao

Ask me how I know that this guy is a fat dumbass

Lol. You are FOS. You must have been molested by a cyclist sometime in your life.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:47:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

You seem not to understand the phrase "speed limit".  It refers to a maximum speed at which you can travel when traffic is flowing smoothly, visibility is optimal, your vehicle is functioning properly, and weather conditions are reasonable. Often, driving conditions will not fit this ideal.

Highways can have posted minimum and maximum speed limits too This link may help
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:50:54 AM EDT
[#22]
One would think is she weren't privileged would the law even consider an investigation?

Her only hope is to claim shes a he or a gender bender.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Evil grin on her face.

Can anyone translate what the sign she is holding says?
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:58:02 AM EDT
[#24]
looked like a tranny.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:03:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Watch in slow motion.  The rider made no effort to move, in fact he deliberately shunts her with his arm - he was intent on running the person through.  Equally, the cardboard sign was sticking out.  Idiot cyclist meets idiot pedestrian.

The cyclist was taking risks e.g. hes just about on the grass verge where you can anticipate, holes, mud, gravel and spectators.  He took the risk, tried to run through - it went belly up.  Dumb and dumber collide.  Normal cyclista mentality.  

When you look at its the typical clown world of cyclistas - (1) the guy that clipped the woman was 6" from the edge of the road (2) his team mate was next to him (3) the horizontal gap between his team mate and the next rider across was 3 feet. (4) There were pedestrians all along this section of road.  

The woman shouldn't have been as far out as she was, equally the cyclist literally had to give a few inches and there was plenty of space.  Dumb people make dumb decisions.  

View Quote

Every red blooded non-spandex wearing manly man in GD will tell you cyclists are supposed to ride as far to the right of the road way as possible with no consideration for the crap/shitty conditions at the edge of the pavement - which is exaclty what the TdF racer was doing.

Have you ever actually ridden a road bike on a group ride?

WTF exactly was the rider going to move to?  Where are the few inches to give since there was plenty of space? He's in a race on a road designated as the race course and riding in a peloton almost shoulder to shoulder is a fundamental part of bicycle racing.

Dumb people post dumb shit in GD.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:45:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Evil grin on her face.

View Quote

Please come visit me in jail Grandma and Grandpa.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:47:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Oh my god, the bicycle race was ruined. The world is in shambles because of it. How will humanity recover from this tragedy?!
View Quote

First COVID, now this.

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#29]
So where does this guy fall on the "cyclists are all a bunch of pussies" scale?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

There's a huge difference between "man on a bicycle" and "cyclists"

I'm willing to bet that dude has never thrown on a spandex onesie to go block traffic with 25 of his buddies.

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
They need to give her the death penalty. Judging by the pics it was worse than the marathon bombing
View Quote

Looks like a bunch of soccer players.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26090/BikeDeer_jpg-1997785.JPG
View Quote

Im going to say thats the guy whos NOT falling off his bike because of a 100 pound girl holding a 1 oz piece of cardboard. I bet he uses that hoof to kick the twat in the face.

In other news. Charges have been dropped against the dumbass.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
A bunch of cyclists and an attention whore with a sign. Surely I’m not alone in saying fuck everyone involved?
View Quote

You are not, sir.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That wreck looks like most soccer fouls or whatever they call them.  Lots of drama.

21 cyclists including Britain’s Chris Froome were seriously hurt.

LOL guess everyone's definition of "seriously hurt" differs.  In the Marine Corps, a LCpl steps on an IED and sustains BTK amputations is "seriously hurt".  In France, a cyclist clutches his wrist and cries in pain is "seriously hurt".  Bet he was limping, as well.  You GOT to limp in case no one realizes the life threatening injury done to your wrist!
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:09:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When the dust settled, it was revealed: Trump won the Tour de France

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/471387/7E007996-8F5C-4060-A73A-AE678074BF26_jpe-1997052.JPG
View Quote

Oh, now I KNOW why she was really arrested!!!

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The peloton was doing ~25mph (estimate - I couldn't find anything that listed the actual speed) on a road designated for the race route.  What exactly do you call a sport - american football, basketball, baseball, golf, fishing?

Please tell us about your world class athletic capabilities and how you could ride the TdF finishing in the top 3 everyday but you're too much of a "man" to ride a +$10K child's toy.  Those 5'8" 100lb wearing fairies will laugh at you when it comes to cardio.
View Quote

Is there an award for the first to have a heart attack?

If so, I might try and qualify next time.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unfortunately, no.  The theory is it may be encrypted in more than one language.

And certainly hasn't been discussed earlier in the thread or in many of the news articles.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
PRISON time?  What exactly is the charge?  And yes....LOL
View Quote

Username seems appropriate
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top