Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Bullshit polls from commie sources.  You really think they don't manipulate the questions?  This is just a form of warfare to undermine gun ownership.  BTW, my kids are genZ and they fucking love guns and shooting.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Politico?!?

Hahahaaaa!!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So it's the boomer's fault their grand children are fools?
View Quote

This millennial supports zero gun control.  I know quite a few boomers who treat MSM as gospel and support more gun control, though my boomer parents are not among them.  

Yes, each generation within a family has a big influence on the subsequent generation's values and political leanings.  And the last several generations deciding they had more important things to do than raise their own children has contributed much to our current troubles.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Not surprising to me. I have a lot of Millennial gun owner friends that support strict gun control laws, hate the NRA, etc..

GD forgets that most of the gun owning public do not share the same strong opinions over gun rights as they do. Guys that go to the range every Sunday (or at all) are the exception, not the norm.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:26:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Another Poll??  Anyone can make poll results support their agenda simply by asking the right group of people the right questions.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:27:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Born in 83. So Millennial. Fuck all gun laws. Should be able to go to Kroger and pick up a new full auto MPX with suppressor when I go buy a case of Diet Dr. Pepper.
GOP being democrats is what is turning me off of the GOP.
View Quote

Wood shop together.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top