User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for a nice pick me up story. At a minimum, that agent is now a brady cop and his career is over.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks for a nice pick me up story. At a minimum, that agent is now a brady cop and his career is over.

Apparently a grand jury refused to indict him for perjury and the TABC cleared him

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/No-charges-for-TABC-agent-whose-testimony-was-13985272.php
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Isn't the leader (or whatever) of the Proud Boys a non-white guy?
View Quote

One of the many non-white or black white supremacists.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah, he was not charged, and he just got some more training.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/No-charges-for-TABC-agent-whose-testimony-was-13985272.php

edit: beat
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Isn't the leader (or whatever) of the Proud Boys a non-white guy?
View Quote

Repeat a lie often enough...
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would say Rittenhouse is a dumb ass
View Quote

maybe, but the boy has guts.

and I hope he walks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]
There is messaging going out in heaps to the Right.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Didn’t Biden say something to the effect of: “we won’t let facts get in the way of the truth”? Or something very close to that?

That’s where we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the age of lies, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Didn’t Biden say something to the effect of: “we won’t let facts get in the way of the truth”? Or something very close to that?

That’s where we are.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm so tired of people saying the Proud Boyd are a white supremacist group.  I have no affiliation with them and think they're a little too much for me, but they are certainly not racists.

The founder is freaking brown.
View Quote
The part in bold there is NOT true. The founder is white as fuck. The current leader of the Proud Boys is not a white guy.

Not that anyone in the media cares about reporting truth these days.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

and I hope he walks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and I hope he walks.

He does.....considering what he's dealing with I'd probably suggest keeping a little lower profile.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

How dare you insult the guy who is the hero of 87% of the people on here........
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The part in bold there is NOT true. The founder is white as fuck. The current leader of the Proud Boys is not a white guy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm so tired of people saying the Proud Boyd are a white supremacist group.  I have no affiliation with them and think they're a little too much for me, but they are certainly not racists.

This guys knows the truth.
Gavin started it as a farcical drinking club.
It was never based on race in the slightest.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:09:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Prosecutors are trying to paint him in a negative light pre-trial, what a shocker.
View Quote

And wouldn't that be a reason for him to keep a low profile?  Right or wrong, that's how things work.  The difference between life in prison and freedom seems important.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#13]
He shouldn’t have been there. His attorney should be going crazy on him.  He’s going to be on trial for his life.  The rest doesn’t matter. Stay home and stay out of the news.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I hope his defense team can use the pre-trial slander from the DA's office against them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And wouldn't that be a reason for him to keep a low profile?  Right or wrong, that's how things work.  The difference between life in prison and freedom seems important.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prosecutors are trying to paint him in a negative light pre-trial, what a shocker.

The introduction of stupidity in judgment should not be allowed. Who doesn't want to be free? Especially from political persecution? It's all about the politics now...
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Prosecutors also allege Rittenhouse flashed a known white power sign while posing for photos outside the bar.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't think that's an uncommon law
View Quote

I've always thought it was legal (in most places) for you parents to give you booze, just always thought it was only applicable in the home.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Read the article. Drinking at 18 with a parent is legal.
View Quote
Was not drinking a condition of his release? Usually is.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:26:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/857f1f0dd7ac0687faa85210bcb1acdf6990f6cb/0_174_3000_1799/master/3000.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=6470a70e8438fe40d894987608807653

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:38:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Proud Boys is a white supremist group? That's new to me!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Moderately interesting thread. Hurry up, moderators! Move it behind your fuckin paywall!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Somebody is butthurt!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#24]
What even is the "Proud Boys anthem"?  Or was he just singing country music on karaoke and they're desperate to paint him in a negative light.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#25]
What “white power” groups?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Proud Boys is a white supremist group? That's new to me!
View Quote

Everything non hardline leftist is white supremacy these days.

A group of black republicans would be called that.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#27]
A prosecutor who should see the inside of a cell for a long time.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#28]
All I know is, I don't believe Kyle did anything wrong. But I am going out and about in a bar wearing some stupid shirt,… What in the fuck was he thinking? I would lay low until my trial was over. End of story. Anything dumb he does now is on him. His lawyer must be livid. If he's not, he should be fired immediately. And his mom should jerk a knot in his ass
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Hmmmm

He was in a bar but no evidence he was drinking
His shirt was a bad choice but freedom of speech and all that
He is in the same place as Proud Boys? Evidence? Proof? None given and “sources” can eat a dick
MSM is throwing out lies and everyone eats it like candy
Trying to paint the kid as racist yet the criminal animals he defended himself against were all white
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How dare you insult the guy who is the hero of 87% of the people on here........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm, me thinks the lady doth protest too much!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinda similar to Texas, but TABC officers and prosecutors will bust you for obeying the law because they don't like the law.

The bar was crowded with families for Aggie parents weekend. Jergins was accompanied by two teenaged girls TABC hired for the evening. “We try very hard to use very youthful-in-appearance minors to be able to make it that much more obvious that that minor should not be sold alcohol,” Jergins explained later.

nerrrdssss.gif
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Any behavior short of all-American teanager going to school, is just a bad idea.   Going to bars with controversial charaters and wearing in-your-face attire is a very bad idea.

He's up on mass-shooter murder charges.  His frame of mind and motivations are very much a factor in that trial. This was a dumb move if true.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hmmmm

He was in a bar but no evidence he was drinking
His shirt was a bad choice but freedom of speech and all that
He is in the same place as Proud Boys? Evidence? Proof? None given and “sources” can eat a dick
MSM is throwing out lies and everyone eats it like candy
Trying to paint the kid as racist yet the criminal animals he defended himself against were all white
View Quote

I don't disagree with anything you said but given his current circumstances it doesn't make any of it smart to do.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#34]
More of your typical governement based terrorism.  Probably pushed by the FBI.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Why not make some prosecutors squeal like pigs and get their attention. Glory seeking subhuman garbage.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
One would hope all the people involved in prosecuting persecuting this kid would be Law Abiding Citizens.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Apparently a grand jury refused to indict him for perjury and the TABC cleared him

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unreal.  We live in a lawless society for some.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Didn’t he only shoot white people?  What better way to prove you are not a racist?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#39]

That is not a pretty woman.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Brady cop loop hole, PROMOTE them out of arrest positions. BAM no more testimony needed, their brady violation isn't an issue.  Works for CBP.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinda similar to Texas, but TABC officers and prosecutors will bust you for obeying the law because they don't like the law.

TABC are a bunch of goose-stepping fascist assholes.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top