BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 236
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:42:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m1afan1000:

Her hands are huuuuuuge and her teeth look like a row of urinals.

Still, I'd sexually disappoint her if I had the chance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sierra5:
Originally Posted By SouthernDestroyer:

Also, am I the only one who thinks Erika has a weird face?

No, I think she's rather manly looking as far as looks.

"Row of urinals"
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:53:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I need to get to sleep, but you guys and gals can go ahead and add Seal Team Zero to your résumés. If anyone finds out otherwise I will make a YouTube video and say that I like you.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:56:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Where are the Cliffsnotes? 54 pages? Hell no!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:58:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By misc:
View Quote

Cory, Yaeger and Willis airtighted Erika.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:02:00 AM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

Works for me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:05:25 AM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:17:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

Yeah, and I wouldn't associate Cory with those folks...because folks getting chemo have the courage to fight something.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillyDoubleU:
That's funny because I administer Chemo on a regular basis...

Yeah, and I wouldn't associate Cory with those folks...because folks getting chemo have the courage to fight something.

Best burn of this looong thread.

Boom headshot
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:46:04 AM EDT
[#8]
He really did have a heart condition.

He didn't have enough heart to serve his country.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By PiccoloPlayer:
He really did have a heart condition.

He didn't have enough heart to serve his country.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:18:56 AM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

It might be the whiskey, but I'm STILL laughing at this, especially after going back and looking at her pics
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
They are going to lie and deny their way out of it. They are going to say Cory never said anything about being in the military any posts that say that were made by some employee using his account and he just never said anything, was never in the military, never went awol and anyone who says otherwise is just lying because they hate Cory's amazing success or are competitors or whatever crap Cory and Erika are pimping.  

yeager and willis will preach the same story to their legions of mouth breathing minions, "youtubians" don't seem all that bright (not that we are a bunch of fucking geniuses either) I could see getting away with it except
1-military guys and vets aren't quitters
2-they are dependent on youtube and facebook for business, I don't see how they can just keep comments disabled and still generate business.They want and need all those "what a cute baby" and "that was an awesome review of that osoe strap on dildo", but if they allow comments there are going to be guys who every morning think "Ah another beautiful day, time to shit, shave, shower and get on the internet and pound that mother fucker Cory the AWOL cocksucker before work"

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NC_Molon_Labe:
Originally Posted By camarojsmith:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-27i0-dUIjg

How the fuck was that supposed to help?
They are going to lie and deny their way out of it. They are going to say Cory never said anything about being in the military any posts that say that were made by some employee using his account and he just never said anything, was never in the military, never went awol and anyone who says otherwise is just lying because they hate Cory's amazing success or are competitors or whatever crap Cory and Erika are pimping.  

yeager and willis will preach the same story to their legions of mouth breathing minions, "youtubians" don't seem all that bright (not that we are a bunch of fucking geniuses either) I could see getting away with it except
2-they are dependent on youtube and facebook for business, I don't see how they can just keep comments disabled and still generate business.They want and need all those "what a cute baby" and "that was an awesome review of that osoe strap on dildo", but if they allow comments there are going to be guys who every morning think "Ah another beautiful day, time to shit, shave, shower and get on the internet and pound that mother fucker Cory the AWOL cocksucker before work"

Holy hell Aimless is on point in this thread! So glad I came back!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:32:47 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm gonna own page 100 and none of you motherfucks can stop me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:52:05 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Cory and Erika have pretty much been the disappointment you'd expect of something spawned by Yeager.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:05:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dskeet:
And James Yeager doesn't give a fuck, because Cory is his friend and has sent a lot of business his way.
View Quote

This is what I got from the video. They can do whatever they want as long as he still profits.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By seejay3558:

Boom headshot
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillyDoubleU:
That's funny because I administer Chemo on a regular basis...

Boom headshot

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Let's take this bitch to 100.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:49:01 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't have a great hate for Yeager or Willis, nor any love for them. I follow both of them on Facebook for the drama; I just can't look away from the carnage. The truth is Yeager and Willis are both getting rich off being controversial and getting out in front of a mass audience, be they uninformed or not. Business is business and they are doing well at that. Willis started selling protein powder recently and people bought ALL of it. Really, there are no better places to buy protein powder? Not when you are a window licker cult follower.

As for Cory and Erika, it is easy to hate on someone who has become a success essentially overnight, so I see why a lot of people dislike them. Youtube and short shots made them famous. You reap what you sow and if Cory is a valor thief I hope it comes crashing down. It is funny how Yeager has stated he will not associate with dishonest people, yet he is in full support of valor thieves (plural because Cory isn't the first one) that fuel the controversy and bring him business.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#18]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#19]
The part that always baffles me is this need for some people to say they are military when they aren't.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:57:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wiseanhyzer] [#20]
Schfifty-five!

edit* dang

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#21]
I love how Yeager said that he doesn't care of Cory said he was in Delta Force and shit like that, and that Cory is still a "good person" and he'd still suck his dick and shit. If "I" had a friend that I know is a civilian and he went around saying he was a veteran and shit, I would sort that twat out properly.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:03:28 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NC_Molon_Labe:
Originally Posted By camarojsmith:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-27i0-dUIjg

How the fuck was that supposed to help?

I missed their review of the OSOE strap on dildo.  Please pm youtube link.  I am curious of what her thoughts are on the whole OSOE debacle.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:08:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Sealy:
Cory donates $10,000 to Semper Fi Fund  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sealy:
Originally Posted By Garand1911:
Holy Carp this thread is still going

if this douche poser corey were using daddys ag land, was he charging the students range fees , on top of course/instructions fees ?
Oh come on, this guy will never man up and publish a "I was a douche for going AWOL and the lying about being a Rifleman" video. He's going to loe like a rug and we're going to, Er, beat him like a rug, at least until we get bored and are distracted by something shiny.  
Cory donates $10,000 to Semper Fi Fund  

Then he'll just claim that he was a Marine.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:11:22 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

I love this thread!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By EnticeTheMalice:
Does anyone else think that it looks like Erika totally wants the dick from this guy she's interviewing?

Sorry don't know how to get the video to show up in the post. I have to say, out of all the threads about this on different websites. This one is by far the most entertaining.

http://youtu.be/YGGYsAvAUgU
View Quote

I couldn't finish... that guy was a total moron, and likely a poser based on age and claims.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By agwheeler:

I couldn't finish... that guy was a total moron, and likely a poser based on age and claims.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By agwheeler:

Originally Posted By EnticeTheMalice:
Does anyone else think that it looks like Erika totally wants the dick from this guy she's interviewing?

Sorry don't know how to get the video to show up in the post. I have to say, out of all the threads about this on different websites. This one is by far the most entertaining.

http://youtu.be/YGGYsAvAUgU

I think she has a beard fetish.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By all4freedom:
I don't have a great hate for Yeager or Willis, nor any love for them. I follow both of them on Facebook for the drama; I just can't look away from the carnage. The truth is Yeager and Willis are both getting rich off being controversial and getting out in front of a mass audience, be they uninformed or not. Business is business and they are doing well at that. Willis started selling protein powder recently and people bought ALL of it. Really, there are no better places to buy protein powder? Not when you are a window licker cult follower.

As for Cory and Erika, it is easy to hate on someone who has become a success essentially overnight, so I see why a lot of people dislike them. Youtube and short shots made them famous. You reap what you sow and if Cory is a valor thief I hope it comes crashing down. It is funny how Yeager has stated he will not associate with dishonest people, yet he is in full support of valor thieves (plural because Cory isn't the first one) that fuel the controversy and bring him business.
View Quote

I think willis could shit in a paper bag and his nuthuggers would buy it. I do agree with him on his customer service videos...I don't know that I would respond to customers the way he does but it works for him and makes him money which is what he's interested in. I do find it telling that both he and yeager support C&E without getting all the facts and even when they get all the facts...Money is cool but for me, personally, integrity is worth a lot more.  I couldn't associate with someone who claimed something they didn't earn. Now if Cory came clean in the very near future it would go a long way with me...But this cover, delete and hide shit isn't what an honorable man does.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:38:22 AM EDT
[#28]
At least this is finally larger than the "Oh meh gerd Tony Stewert killed someone!  Dale Jr. 4 Life and Jeff Gordon is a homo" thread.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#29]
I'd really like to know why he was at 30th AG for 13 days. I think I was only there for about 4 or 5. I know the fat body's get stuck there until they can pass the intro PT test and I suppose a medical condition could also result in an extended stay. I have a hard time believing he wouldn't have been able to pass the ridiculously easy reception PT test based on his body type though, but who knows...

If only Cory would fill us in on the truth..... I'll keep waiting....

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By fombyjambox:
I'd really like to know why he was at 30th AG for 13 days. I think I was only there for about 4 or 5. I know the fat body's get stuck there until they can pass the intro PT test and I suppose a medical condition could also result in an extended stay. I have a hard time believing he wouldn't have been able to pass the ridiculously easy reception PT test based on his body type though, but who knows...

View Quote

The rumor is he couldn't pass the Reception PT Test.  I don't know about Benning, but at Ft. Jackson it was something like 17 push-ups in a minute, 17 sit-ups in a minute, then a 1 mile run in a very doable time like 10:30 or something like that.  If you were in any shape what so ever there was no problem passing that PT test.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:21:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazyWhiteGuy] [#31]
I Just want to know how she fucking cleans her star chamber. Oil and patch, on just boresnake and a tip.

And, if it's a rosebud, or more of a sarlacc pit.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By CrazyWhiteGuy:
I Just want to know how she fucking cleans her star chamber. Oil and patch, on just boresnake and a tip.

And, if it's a rosebud, or more of a sarlacc pit.
View Quote

I bet he uses that little dick tickler piercing of his to scrape the inside like if he was using a dental pick.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#33]
What is more disgusting?:  

A)a guy lying about military service

B)or those that feel free to talk about someone's wife and new mother like this?

both moral bankruptcy
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#34]
tag
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:25:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bedouin2W] [#35]
Originally Posted By ar15bubba:

B)or those that feel free to talk about someone's wife and new mother like this?

both moral bankruptcy
View Quote

ETA- the more i look at it she is complacent in his deception too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#36]

both moral bankruptcy
View Quote

Morality?

Fuck that shit!!!!!  

I wanna see that whore's cunt.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#37]

both moral bankruptcy
View Quote

I would morally bankrupt that booty
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#38]

both moral bankruptcy
View Quote

You just almost killed my boner.  Almost.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#39]

both moral bankruptcy
View Quote

lawl
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

I spent about 10-11 days at 30th AG because I failed to do the requisite number of push-ups correctly. Back in 89, it was something like 13 push-ups. I did at least that many, but my form sucked and after 10 repetitions, they just send you to FTU (Fitness Training Unit, or Fat Tired and Useless). I was in good shape, as I'd been a competitive swimmer in high school, and walked, ran, or rode a bike wherever I went. At the time, I was 5'9", 129 lbs, and had 11% body fat. I just couldn't do the push-ups the Army way. Unfortunately, once you get in FTU, you're stuck there until another OSUT company was ready to pick up, which was a little over a week for me. In the mean time, we moved to a separate barracks, our diets were strictly controlled, and we went to the gym and did rifle PT, went to the pool for water PT, and did a shit load of push ups and sit ups. When the next company was just about ready to pick up, we were given the push-up test again and those of us who passed were moved back into the regular bay dorm with the guys getting ready to go to OSUT. Trust me, it was no fun being stuck in there simply because my last few push-ups were done incorrectly.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BANDITOZ71:

Morality?

Fuck that shit!!!!!  

View All Quotes

Morality?

Fuck that shit!!!!!  

Sigline material right there!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Morality?

Fuck that shit!!!!!  

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

Morality?

Fuck that shit!!!!!  

This!

Show vagoo plox
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:39:35 AM EDT
[#43]

both moral bankruptcy
View Quote

Christ on a fucking cracker. First off, she's nobodies wife. Dude has been getting the milk for free, without having bought the fucking cow. So, if you're going to get high-and-mighty, in order to chastise people, smarten the fuck up and learn some simple facts. Secondly, the fact that she's banging a douchebag liar and popped out a fucking ankle-biter doesn't exempt her from people talking shit about her, especially given that the evidence leads people to believe that she knew full well that he is a lying sack of crap, and that she's a beggar who is willing to use her sexuality as a source of income.

Were she an unmarried stripper at the Bada Bing, who stood on the corner and asked for money, would you rush to her defense when people made comments about her balloon knot or her propensity for swallowing lies and man juice?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:
Originally Posted By BigeasySnow:
Originally Posted By TheREALAmerican:
I am not Cory, I am not Erika.  They unfortunately have to hide behind abunch of PC nonsense to appease the general retard plebeians(much like the ones who frequent this forum).  I am a REAL FREAKIN AMERICAN who's not afraid to speak the truth, and tell it like it is to you queers.

Can you pretend you're Erika? I'll pretend I'm Sonny Puzikas, It'll be fun, I promise.

I'll pretend to be this guy.
http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/james-yeager-photographer-down-range-shooting.jpg

Only pretend?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Wife?  Thought he got a bastard on her.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
I spent about 10-11 days at 30th AG because I failed to do the requisite number of push-ups correctly. Back in 89, it was something like 13 push-ups. I did at least that many, but my form sucked and after 10 repetitions, they just send you to FTU (Fitness Training Unit, or Fat Tired and Useless). I was in good shape, as I'd been a competitive swimmer in high school, and walked, ran, or rode a bike wherever I went. At the time, I was 5'9", 129 lbs, and had 11% body fat. I just couldn't do the push-ups the Army way. Unfortunately, once you get in FTU, you're stuck there until another OSUT company was ready to pick up, which was a little over a week for me. In the mean time, we moved to a separate barracks, our diets were strictly controlled, and we went to the gym and did rifle PT, went to the pool for water PT, and did a shit load of push ups and sit ups. When the next company was just about ready to pick up, we were given the push-up test again and those of us who passed were moved back into the regular bay dorm with the guys getting ready to go to OSUT. Trust me, it was no fun being stuck in there simply because my last few push-ups were done incorrectly.
View All Quotes

I have no doubt it was a serious bummer to be stuck in the FTU. Those guys all looked like their souls had been crushed and there were quite a few of them that looked like they were going to be there for a long time, judging by their physical appearance.

I'd much rather head down range on the cattle truck to get smoked & screamed at than stay up there. Of course, after we piled off the cattle trucks I wished I was back at reception, lol. Day zero was so much fun.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#47]

both moral bankruptcy

View Quote
Interesting Observation.

54 pages of ridicule, over something that has not been clarified or explained by those involved.

Thankfully, WE are not Governed by Mob Rule.

I never realized how many 'Angels' are among US.

54 pages of disdain, over assumptions & speculations about people that have zero effect on OUR daily lives, in the name of Honor...Oh the Irony.

Divide & Conquer, mastered by OUR Political Pimps, because OUR Citizenry can be so easily distracted...

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#48]

Christ on a fucking cracker. First off, she's nobodies wife. Dude has been getting the milk for free, without having bought the fucking cow. So, if you're going to get high-and-mighty, in order to chastise people, smarten the fuck up and learn some simple facts. Secondly, the fact that she's banging a douchebag liar and popped out a fucking ankle-biter doesn't exempt her from people talking shit about her, especially given that the evidence leads people to believe that she knew full well that he is a lying sack of crap, and that she's a beggar who is willing to use her sexuality as a source of income.

Were she an unmarried stripper at the Bada Bing, who stood on the corner and asked for money, would you rush to her defense when people made comments about her balloon knot or her propensity for swallowing lies and man juice?
View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

motherfucking poetry!!! I laughed, I cried...well done sir, well done.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ken_mays:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ken_mays:

No shit. I would think that ar15moralitypolice would have a problem with an unrepentant slut who has sexual relations out of wedlock, brings a bastard into the world, and wantonly aids in the destruction of America's moral fiber.The harlot should be stoned for her disgusting behavior. Or shunned. One or the other. My Moral Bankruptcy Punishment Playbook hasn't been updated lately, so I'm out-of-the-loop when it comes to the punishment de jour for harlots, liars, and ne'er-do-wells.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By glockO:
Interesting Observation.
54 pages of ridicule, over something that has not been clarified or explained by those involved.
54 pages of disdain, over assumptions & speculations about people that have zero effect on OUR daily lives, in the name of Honor...Oh the Irony.

Divide & Conquer, mastered by OUR Political Pimps, because OUR Citizenry can be so easily distracted...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glockO:

both moral bankruptcy
Interesting Observation.

Page / 236
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top