Site Notices
Page / 236
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ar15bubba:
What is more disgusting?:  

A)a guy lying about military service

B)or those that feel free to talk about someone's wife and new mother like this?

both moral bankruptcy
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

No shit. I would think that ar15moralitypolice would have a problem with an unrepentant slut who has sexual relations out of wedlock, brings a bastard into the world, and wantonly aids in the destruction of America's moral fiber.The harlot should be stoned for her disgusting behavior. Or shunned. One or the other. My Moral Bankruptcy Punishment Playbook hasn't been updated lately, so I'm out-of-the-loop when it comes to the punishment de jour for harlots, liars, and ne'er-do-wells.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ken_mays:

B)or those that feel free to talk about someone's wife and new mother like this?

Wife?  Thought he got a bastard on her.

No shit. I would think that ar15moralitypolice would have a problem with an unrepentant slut who has sexual relations out of wedlock, brings a bastard into the world, and wantonly aids in the destruction of America's moral fiber.The harlot should be stoned for her disgusting behavior. Or shunned. One or the other. My Moral Bankruptcy Punishment Playbook hasn't been updated lately, so I'm out-of-the-loop when it comes to the punishment de jour for harlots, liars, and ne'er-do-wells.

From what I can tell, the punishment ultimately involves making a sex tape that gets "leaked" onto the internet at some point.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By redseven11b:

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:54:22 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Christ on a fucking cracker. First off, she's nobodies wife. Dude has been getting the milk for free, without having bought the fucking cow. So, if you're going to get high-and-mighty, in order to chastise people, smarten the fuck up and learn some simple facts. Secondly, the fact that she's banging a douchebag liar and popped out a fucking ankle-biter doesn't exempt her from people talking shit about her, especially given that the evidence leads people to believe that she knew full well that he is a lying sack of crap, and that she's a beggar who is willing to use her sexuality as a source of income.

Were she an unmarried stripper at the Bada Bing, who stood on the corner and asked for money, would you rush to her defense when people made comments about her balloon knot or her propensity for swallowing lies and man juice?
View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

Christ on a fucking cracker. First off, she's nobodies wife. Dude has been getting the milk for free, without having bought the fucking cow. So, if you're going to get high-and-mighty, in order to chastise people, smarten the fuck up and learn some simple facts. Secondly, the fact that she's banging a douchebag liar and popped out a fucking ankle-biter doesn't exempt her from people talking shit about her, especially given that the evidence leads people to believe that she knew full well that he is a lying sack of crap, and that she's a beggar who is willing to use her sexuality as a source of income.

Were she an unmarried stripper at the Bada Bing, who stood on the corner and asked for money, would you rush to her defense when people made comments about her balloon knot or her propensity for swallowing lies and man juice?
Under what authority enables you to judge?

You have a right to an opinion, as WE all do...That's about the only 'Fact' WE have in common.

The Internet has been known to misrepresent those 'Simple Fact' you speak of.

At least, WE could wait for a response to all of this from those directly involved.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Lolololol

Gloryhole
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By glockO:
Interesting Observation.
54 pages of ridicule, over something that has not been clarified or explained by those involved.
Thankfully, WE are not Governed by Mob Rule.
I never realized how many 'Angels' are among US.
54 pages of disdain, over assumptions & speculations about people that have zero effect on OUR daily lives, in the name of Honor...Oh the Irony.

Divide & Conquer, mastered by OUR Political Pimps, because OUR Citizenry can be so easily distracted...

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy
Interesting Observation.
54 pages of ridicule, over something that has not been clarified or explained by those involved.
54 pages of disdain, over assumptions & speculations about people that have zero effect on OUR daily lives, in the name of Honor...Oh the Irony.

Divide & Conquer, mastered by OUR Political Pimps, because OUR Citizenry can be so easily distracted...

Are you fucking high?
Cory la douche is never going to clarify his military record and lies, and erika can get fucked by a cactus for going along with all his shit.  The proof was posted in many pages, which proves to everyone that you didnt read 54 fucking pages of jack shit.  If you wanna white knight some bitch just because she has a fucking kid I'll be waiting for you in the thread where a lady leaves her kid in the car to die so she can get a beer and give a blowjob or two.

Shes a mom too right?  Fucking leg humpers
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Interesting Observation.

View Quote

INTERESTING indeed, i ALSO enjoy Using caPS randomly
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#9]
You have a right to an opinion, as WE all do...That's about the only 'Fact' WE have in common.
At least, WE could wait for a response to all of this from those directly involved.

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

The Court of MotherFucking Public Opinion, that's what authority. And, my eight years in the U.S. Army, to include having spent time at the 30th Adjutant General Battalion (Reception), 11B OSUT, and subsequent assignments as a U.S. Army Infantryman, give me the background, experience, and insight to know full well when someone is lying about such things. So, as an individually fully educated on the subject matter on being an Infantryman, it is my informed opinion that Cory Jackson is a liar, a fraud, and a douchebag. Having known a number of lying, fraudulent, douchebags, and the women who generally associate with those types, it is my informed opinion that Erika (whatever her last name is, since we know Cory didn't give her his) is either gullible, naive, and impressionable, or that she's complicate in his lies. One or the other.

Since we're not in court of law, where they're not defendants and I'm not a juror, I'm perfectly free to form and express my opinion, as are you. And, since it's unlikely that if they were ever brought up on charges of fraud that their attorney would argue for a change of venue such that they'd be tried in the small town where I reside, I'm not required to remain objective or to refrain from voicing my opinion.

Don't like, take it up with the dead guys who wrote the Constitution.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#10]

The Court of MotherFucking Public Opinion, that's what authority. And, my eight years in the U.S. Army, to include having spent time at the 30th Adjutant General Battalion (Reception), 11B OSUT, and subsequent assignments as a U.S. Army Infantryman, give me the background, experience, and insight to know full well when someone is lying about such things. So, as an individually fully educated on the subject matter on being an Infantryman, it is my informed opinion that Cory Jackson is a liar, a fraud, and a douchebag. Having known a number of lying, fraudulent, douchebags, and the women who generally associate with those types, it is my informed opinion that Erika (whatever her last name is, since we know Cory didn't give her his) is either gullible, naive, and impressionable, or that she's complicate in his lies. One or the other.

Since we're not in court of law, where they're not defendants and I'm not a juror, I'm perfectly free to form and express my opinion, as are you. And, since it's unlikely that if they were ever brought up on charges of fraud that their attorney would argue for a change of venue such that they'd be tried in the small town where I reside, I'm not required to remain objective or to refrain from voicing my opinion.

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

Right on man
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:13:01 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By EnticeTheMalice:
Does anyone else think that it looks like Erika totally wants the dick from this guy she's interviewing?

Sorry don't know how to get the video to show up in the post. I have to say, out of all the threads about this on different websites. This one is by far the most entertaining.

http://youtu.be/YGGYsAvAUgU
View Quote

It's the beard.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#13]
What a gigantic slow motion train wreck... those clowns better hope they have some sort of other life skills other than YouTube.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By EightySecond:
What a gigantic slow motion train wreck... those clowns better hope they have some sort of other life skills other than YouTube.
View Quote

Tattoo shop for Cory and Hooters or Twin Peaks for Erika.  

They don't have to worry about finding a place to shower though, John Ellis has them hooked up with that.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:

They don't have to worry about finding a place to shower though, John Ellis has them hooked up with that.
View All Quotes

They'll move to TN and work for ditch bich.  I don't think they have any skills besides their regurgitated knowledge and tacticool shit from YouTube.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

You just gave me MURICA wood.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#17]

They'll move to TN and work for ditch bich.  I don't think they have any skills besides their regurgitated knowledge and tacticool shit from YouTube.
View All Quotes

Erika could model for OSOE.  Cory could do geigh porn with Buck Angel.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

They can probably get a full-time gig deleting comments on Yeager's Youtube pages.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:23:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mitchschaft:
agree about the face
View Quote

Yeah definitely something weird about her lower lip and jaw.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

I imagine you're not too far off from the truth. I can easily see the Ditch Bitch of Baghdad hiring them both as adjunct instructors, with Cory working as a counter jockey at Tactical Response Gear and Erika working the cash register and serving as a product tester/demonstrator at Yeager's sex toy shop during the week.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#22]
This has been one of the most entertaining threads on ARFCOM in a while.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#23]

I've gotta white knight Erika too. She's got to defend her man, and the father of her child.  She's only getting the story from his side and doesn't have the sophistication to see through his bullshit. It's his buddies' job to straighten him out, it's hers to just stick by him.

And it's important to remember that the troll isn't her, and to not let aggression riled up by character it was playing splash over onto Erika.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mitchschaft:
agree about the face

Watch out man, a white knight leg humper might remind you that you have no honor or integrity for talking poorly of a mother!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Interesting Observation.

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy
Interesting Observation.

OOoooo!  I like that standard.  Anything that I make a conscious choice not to clarify or explain, I am absolved of...  I think I could use that to good effect in my daily life.  Hell, I'll even take a modified version where people may not speculate or make assumptions about anything I choose not to explain or clarify - that will work just as well.

One of the fun things about GD is the way it is often difficult to separate shitty reasoning from deliberate trolling.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#26]

They can probably get a full-time gig deleting comments on Yeager's Youtube pages.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

You sure do unnecessarily capitalize a lot of things.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:35:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BigeasySnow:

I've gotta white knight Erika too. She's got to defend her man, and the father of her child.  She's only getting the story from his side and doesn't have the sophistication to see through his bullshit. It's his buddies' job to straighten him out, it's hers to just stick by him.

And it's important to remember that the troll isn't her, and to not let aggression riled up by character it was playing splash over onto Erika.
View Quote

Stick by your man/woman, sure.  But I find it impossible for her not to know he's bullshitting everyone,  her included.  She more than likely has known for some time.

But ask yourself this. Why stand by him when hes clearly lied to you for years, embarrassed you in front of possibly millions for believing an obvious liar, is a clear coward and disgrace to his country and industry,  and more than likely destroyed their business due to his lies.

Maybe im different,  but I wouldn't stand behind that shit.  Id make him stand in front of it and man up.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#30]
no way this gets to 100 pages.... right???
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

is that recent?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:41:47 AM EDT
[#32]

Erika could model for OSOE.  Cory could do geigh porn with Buck Angel.
View Quote

Cory's Angels

Starring Buck Angel, Cory Jackson, Felon Fellatio Willis
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:43:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: matthardcore] [#33]
Lolollol
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:44:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:

is that recent?
View All Quotes

is that recent?

Welp, I guess that's his apology!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Look if anyone in this thread is in a position to white knight Erica it's me. I almost scored a date with her a couple of pages back before you guys ruined it for me. I'm not offended by calling her out too. Carry on.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

is that recent?

Can someone host that elsewhere?  Imageshack is blocked at my work
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:50:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BANDITOZ71] [#37]
View Quote

I really hope that idiot in the Ghostbusters shirt gets attacked by bees.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#38]
It took 54 pages to turn nasty.

Corry & Yeager & other felons will not turn this around.  No one ever showed them how to be men; their roll models were blustering bullies pretending to be adults.

Most of us learned how to get along with others: don't lie. Apologize when we offend someone. Realize we are not always right, even when we were sure we were.

Growing up, your need adults in your life. There don't seem to be any in this group. Look at that excuse video from Yeager!

When surrounded only by other "adult children", maturing is not going to happen.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Are you fucking high?

Cory la douche is never going to clarify his military record and lies, and erika can get fucked by a cactus for going along with all his shit.  The proof was posted in many pages, which proves to everyone that you didnt read 54 fucking pages of jack shit.  If you wanna white knight some bitch just because she has a fucking kid I'll be waiting for you in the thread where a lady leaves her kid in the car to die so she can get a beer and give a blowjob or two.

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

Interesting Observation.

Are you fucking high?

'Leg Humper'?

These people are irrelevant...They are YouTube Personalities.

Big Boy rules are in play, but that doesn't mean WE need to lower OUR personal standards to make an Irrelevant Point with personal attacks.

What does insulting a woman accomplish?

They will go away if they are proven to be frauds, I guarantee they have more followers now after these posts; Opposite of what most here want to see happen.

Karma's a B!tch

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:56:26 AM EDT
[#40]
So was Sam fired from Range Time or did he leave when all this came about?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

8 Years you served your Country, so WE know you're better than what you are representing.

If you have a problem with this Guy, call their number, send an email & respectfully ask for his explanation.

Why personally attack a woman? A Family?

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:03:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TaskForce] [#42]
8 Years you served your Country, so WE know you're better than what you are representing.
If you have a problem with this Guy, call their number, send an email & respectfully ask for his explanation.

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

Because fuck them?

By advertising themselves and becoming public figures, they opened themselves up to critisizm. But omg, she's a woman!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#43]

Stick by your man/woman, sure.  But I find it impossible for her not to know he's bullshitting everyone,  her included.  She more than likely has known for some time.

But ask yourself this. Why stand by him when hes clearly lied to you for years, embarrassed you in front of possibly millions for believing an obvious liar, is a clear coward and disgrace to his country and industry,  and more than likely destroyed their business due to his lies.

Maybe im different,  but I wouldn't stand behind that shit.  Id make him stand in front of it and man up.
View All Quotes

I think it is possible for her not to know, and even if she suspects hes FOS, she wants to believe too much and is in denial. She's probably really freaked out right now and so is even less likely to have "a moment of clarity".

I'm sure you're different, and that's saner, healthier and simply more mature. But rationalization and denial are really common and she's got a lot of reasons to be defensive right now. She's a dumb kid following a manipulator she loves and depends on. I think we could give her a break and focus on Cory.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Wait...we're just going to let that go?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Blacktide:

Because fuck them?

By advertising themselves and becoming public figures, they opened themselves up to critisizm. But omg, she's a woman!
View Quote

These defenses are great.

They're American gun owners we should support them even if they're lying and profiting from it.  One is a woman, we should let this slide!  They said people are sending death threats!  Buck Angel said they are cool, that's good enough for me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:12:23 PM EDT
[#46]

'Leg Humper'?

These people are irrelevant...They are YouTube Personalities.

Big Boy rules are in play, but that doesn't mean WE need to lower OUR personal standards to make an Irrelevant Point with personal attacks.

What does insulting a woman accomplish?

They will go away if they are proven to be frauds, I guarantee they have more followers now after these posts; Opposite of what most here want to see happen.

Karma's a B!tch

View Quote
If? Have you even read this thread?

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

both moral bankruptcy

They wont respectfully answer.  Don't you get that.  They're ignoring EVERYTHING, hoping for it to blow over.  Fuck both of them.  Shes being dragged into it because she's knee fucking deep in his bullshit and lies.  She's begging for money even. Go marry the girl if its breaking your heart so much that she's being dragged into it.   Just tell her your spec ops and shell be on your jock man.  After 55 pages, you're SF anyways.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Silly billies the lot of them.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mister_H:

They're American gun owners we should support them even if they're lying and profiting from it.  One is a woman, we should let this slide!  They said people are sending death threats!  Buck Angel said they are cool, that's good enough for me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mister_H:
Originally Posted By Blacktide:

Because fuck them?

But you're forgetting that they have brought many new shooters into the fold and they...

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Even without the lies, the begging is bad enough for me. If you can't maintain your yootoob channel without begging, go get a real job.
Page / 236
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top