Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 236
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol so are other fatties arguing over who is less fat now ?

Hrrrmnnmmnngggggg mah heart!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:25:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Corey take your nitro
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TC450:
56 pages and no lock. Not bad GD.
View Quote

So far this thread is ahead of the "Tony Stewart's a murderer" thread but well behind the "St. Louis teen shot by police" thread.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By redseven11b:

They are irrelevant, but his claim of being 11b is not.  Too many of us earned that title and are very proud of it to let this pussy go off and claim it as his own.  I do believe some people want this guy, and his family to boot, to suffer because of his shit.  I just want him to come clean.  He can be rich as shit and the most popular guy on earth, it wouldn't bother me as long as he comes clean about his lies.  Us vets can get very passionate of stolen valor because many of our friends died in combat and earned that valor.  They didn't claim shit that wasn't true, so we go after liars voraciously because we saw true sacrifice at its greatest level.
I do believe there are many thing that are more important than Cory and Erika and their shitty youtube videos.  No doubt about that at all.  Our world is getting shittier by the day, our politicians are limp dicked pussies who couldn't wipe their ass without it becoming political, and our country is threatened with internal turmoil the likes of which I've never seen in my 28 years of life.  I agree with you there as well.  
But I want to expend energy to get this guy to admit his lies and then I'll fade back into internet obscurity and leave C&E alone for the rest of my life.  My friends who died in Baghdad, and all the other guys and gals who fought and died for this country, earned that valor and he needs to face the facts that people like me will never stop hounding him until he simply admits his lies and mistakes.  Those who served deserve that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glockO:
You are assuming to much about what I've read & what I choose to understand.
What caused this to come out at this time?
Why didn't this come out long before?
Who has authenticated the documents being used?
How were they obtained?

I'm more concerned about how quickly & easily people rush to judge...Human-nature, I guess.
So, what does it say about US 'laughing' about death threats & personally attacking a woman, seriously?
I wouldn't care about explaining myself after my family has been threatened, no one would.

I'm assuming you're a fan of theirs and are broken hearted they're being called out for their shit.
I subscribed around page 20, I think, after this thread started.
I'm assuming you are fine with stolen valor assholes making a profit off their lies.
I've never served in the military, so I have no problem with Vets protecting the Valor they only understand.
I'm assuming you've not read 55+ pages of this thread where multiple documents have been posted that show Cory lied about being 11b, and is thus a stolen valor cunt.
I've read enough to understand the gist of things, but I'm not trying to 'defend' him...I think they are Irrelevant, especially their opinions.
I'm assuming you think this is some court of law where a lawyer will come up and defend Cory and a jury of his peers will say guilty or not.  This is GD for Christ's sake.
Valid Point...I'm wishing this energy would be spent on removing OUR Political Pimps, Traitors to OUR Constitution.
I'm assuming you believe most people are laughing about death threats, when no one is saying, "I think that's a fair thing to do!"
Some posts are a little ridiculous...
I'm assuming you believe what a proven liar says and that Cory and Erika are really being threatened.
WE have proven Liars running this Country & can't get 50+ pages filled this kind of 'Passion'
I'm assuming you really are in the wrong place and you're a white knight who plans to cleanse the dark recesses of ar15.com GENERAL DISCUSSION
WE happen bigger fish to fry...this is just another meaningless distraction.
I'm also assuming you were the troll Theglobalnomad and therealamerican simply because your description above your post count says A REAL American genius!
You are just wishing it would be so easy to comprehend my 'Genius'...I understand your 'envy'

WE HAVE OUR TROLL!!!! (That part was a joke btw)
There are many, but I'm not the one...

They are irrelevant, but his claim of being 11b is not.  Too many of us earned that title and are very proud of it to let this pussy go off and claim it as his own.  I do believe some people want this guy, and his family to boot, to suffer because of his shit.  I just want him to come clean.  He can be rich as shit and the most popular guy on earth, it wouldn't bother me as long as he comes clean about his lies.  Us vets can get very passionate of stolen valor because many of our friends died in combat and earned that valor.  They didn't claim shit that wasn't true, so we go after liars voraciously because we saw true sacrifice at its greatest level.
I do believe there are many thing that are more important than Cory and Erika and their shitty youtube videos.  No doubt about that at all.  Our world is getting shittier by the day, our politicians are limp dicked pussies who couldn't wipe their ass without it becoming political, and our country is threatened with internal turmoil the likes of which I've never seen in my 28 years of life.  I agree with you there as well.  
But I want to expend energy to get this guy to admit his lies and then I'll fade back into internet obscurity and leave C&E alone for the rest of my life.  My friends who died in Baghdad, and all the other guys and gals who fought and died for this country, earned that valor and he needs to face the facts that people like me will never stop hounding him until he simply admits his lies and mistakes.  Those who served deserve that.

I'd like to add to this from the "civilian consumer of training" perspective.

I rely on bios as well as reputation to make my choices of instructors. Whether an instructor claims military service or an NRA instructor cert or any other qualification affects my choice. Lying about that when I'm relying you to teach me shit to save my life and keep me from killing the wrong people is a huge deal. Selling me a shitty range bag is one thing, fucking with my training is another entirely.

Also, I rely on instructors' character, integrity, bravery and good judgement to keep me safe. I need them to be humble and to put my interests before their business interests or egos or personality cult memberships. I can't trust a spineless weasel to cancel training in unsafe conditions, an egomaniac to be open to valid yet unfamiliar techniques, or to jump in between me and an idiot with a loaded gun pointed at me (I've actually had this happen).

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:

So far this thread is ahead of the "Tony Stewart's a murderer" thread but well behind the "St. Louis teen shot by police" thread.
View All Quotes

A few more globalnomads and realamericans and well meet up with the st Louis thread in no time
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:39:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USCG_CPO] [#6]
So far page 57 is boring so I am walking out of here for now.

Mod's, I never posted a gif so if that is too much let me know.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:
So far page 57 is boring so I am walking out of here for now.

http://i.imgur.com/cfhrM6O.gif

Mod's, I never posted a gif so if that is too much let me know.
View Quote

You really should walk in the street barefoot.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Cliff Notes:

Cory's background is brought into question since he is on video claiming to have served in the military, but was kicked out for having a heart condition he lied about his recruiter told him to lie about.

There is evidence where people asked him what he did in the military, to which he responded "11b"   (This is Light Infantryman for those that don't know.)

Documentary evidence surfaces indicating he actually went AWOL from 30th AG, which is the reception battalion at Fort Benning, Georgia.  This is where you in-process before beginning any type of training at Fort Benning.

Yeager and Willis from SOE post a video rushing to Cory's defense.

Yeager teams up with Sonny Puzikas, the claimed former Spetsnaz instructor who shot his assistant 3 times in a shoot house at night...

Waiting for the perfect storm of training disaster combinations ever to hit the market:

Range Time with Cory, Erika, Yeager, and Puziaks....Death Bloom for the win!

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:
Cliff Notes:

Cory's background is brought into question since he is on video claiming to have served in the military, but was kicked out for having a heart condition he lied about his recruiter told him to lie about.

There is evidence where people asked him what he did in the military, to which he responded "11b"   (This is Light Infantryman for those that don't know.)

Documentary evidence surfaces indicating he actually went AWOL from 30th AG, which is the reception battalion at Fort Benning, Georgia.  This is where you in-process before beginning any type of training at Fort Benning.

http://youtu.be/-27i0-dUIjg

Yeager teams up with Sonny Puzikas, the claimed former Spetsnaz instructor who shot his assistant 3 times in a shoot house at night...

http://youtu.be/SNF2e8a7hV8

Waiting for the perfect storm of training disaster combinations ever to hit the market:

http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4827143+_dde8146b7a7ae96baa2aeedc75ca38c3.gif
View Quote

Wow... That guy just went full retard training mode on us
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#10]
snip

View Quote

Fuck safety
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

My bet is that it'll be over 100 pages by Sunday night (if it doesn't get locked).

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By ishoot2live:
My bet is that it'll be over 100 pages by Sunday night (if it doesn't get locked).

View All Quotes

Well, it's already longer than Cory's military career...

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By Angrydeer71:

[url=http://postimg.org/image/hc2z12vbp/]http://s26.postimg.org/hc2z12vbp/CYMERA_20140815_104505.jpg[/urlhttp://s26.postimg.org/614wqgdud/CYMERA_20140815_104425.jpg]

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:

Fuck safety
View All Quotes

Fuck safety

Even Dolph Lungren is cringing at that abortion. WTF. That guy has no business teaching anything. Even if it was a joke, that's clear negligence.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#16]
You really have to take the time to listen to both videos.  Some very insightful things will be revealed.

Yeager's responses to Cory's character have already been discussed.

Yeager's and Sonny's discussion about his "accident" are very telling.  You have to listen to that part of the conversation to really let it hit you how bad the planning and execution of that range was.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

No shit. I would think that ar15moralitypolice would have a problem with an unrepentant slut who has sexual relations out of wedlock, brings a bastard into the world, and wantonly aids in the destruction of America's moral fiber.The harlot should be stoned for her disgusting behavior. Or shunned. One or the other. My Moral Bankruptcy Punishment Playbook hasn't been updated lately, so I'm out-of-the-loop when it comes to the punishment de jour for harlots, liars, and ne'er-do-wells.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
Originally Posted By ken_mays:
Originally Posted By ar15bubba:
What is more disgusting?:  

A)a guy lying about military service

B)or those that feel free to talk about someone's wife and new mother like this?

Wife?  Thought he got a bastard on her.

No shit. I would think that ar15moralitypolice would have a problem with an unrepentant slut who has sexual relations out of wedlock, brings a bastard into the world, and wantonly aids in the destruction of America's moral fiber.The harlot should be stoned for her disgusting behavior. Or shunned. One or the other. My Moral Bankruptcy Punishment Playbook hasn't been updated lately, so I'm out-of-the-loop when it comes to the punishment de jour for harlots, liars, and ne'er-do-wells.

But! But! But! Titties!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Covert8645:

View All Quotes

You know you're a turd when Al Gore had a cooler military stint than you.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#19]
[url=http://postimg.org/image/hc2z12vbp/]http://s26.postimg.org/hc2z12vbp/CYMERA_20140815_104505.jpg[/url<a href="http://postimg.org/image/614wqgdud/" target="_blank">http://s26.postimg.org/614wqgdud/CYMERA_20140815_104425.jpg</a>]
View Quote

You couldn't be any more...familiar.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey Erika, I bet this bitch takes balls better than you...

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By JustJim:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustJim:
[url=http://postimg.org/image/hc2z12vbp/]http://s26.postimg.org/hc2z12vbp/CYMERA_20140815_104505.jpg[/url<a href="http://postimg.org/image/614wqgdud/" target="_blank">http://s26.postimg.org/614wqgdud/CYMERA_20140815_104425.jpg</a>]

What's it say?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey Erika, I bet this bitch takes balls better than you...

http://i.imgur.com/hc3uYDB.jpg
View Quote

Haha, shes a fucking pro
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BigeasySnow:

I rely on bios as well as reputation to make my choices of instructors. Whether an instructor claims military service or an NRA instructor cert or any other qualification affects my choice. Lying about that when I'm relying you to teach me shit to save my life and keep me from killing the wrong people is a huge deal. Selling me a shitty range bag is one thing, fucking with my training is another entirely.

Also, I rely on instructors' character, integrity, bravery and good judgement to keep me safe. I need them to be humble and to put my interests before their business interests or egos or personality cult memberships. I can't trust a spineless weasel to cancel training in unsafe conditions, an egomaniac to be open to valid yet unfamiliar techniques, or to jump in between me and an idiot with a loaded gun pointed at me (I've actually had this happen).

View All Quotes
You are assuming to much about what I've read & what I choose to understand.
What caused this to come out at this time?
Why didn't this come out long before?
Who has authenticated the documents being used?
How were they obtained?

I'm more concerned about how quickly & easily people rush to judge...Human-nature, I guess.
So, what does it say about US 'laughing' about death threats & personally attacking a woman, seriously?
I wouldn't care about explaining myself after my family has been threatened, no one would.

I'm assuming you're a fan of theirs and are broken hearted they're being called out for their shit.
I subscribed around page 20, I think, after this thread started.
I'm assuming you are fine with stolen valor assholes making a profit off their lies.
I've never served in the military, so I have no problem with Vets protecting the Valor they only understand.
I'm assuming you've not read 55+ pages of this thread where multiple documents have been posted that show Cory lied about being 11b, and is thus a stolen valor cunt.
I've read enough to understand the gist of things, but I'm not trying to 'defend' him...I think they are Irrelevant, especially their opinions.
I'm assuming you think this is some court of law where a lawyer will come up and defend Cory and a jury of his peers will say guilty or not.  This is GD for Christ's sake.
Valid Point...I'm wishing this energy would be spent on removing OUR Political Pimps, Traitors to OUR Constitution.
I'm assuming you believe most people are laughing about death threats, when no one is saying, "I think that's a fair thing to do!"
Some posts are a little ridiculous...
I'm assuming you believe what a proven liar says and that Cory and Erika are really being threatened.
WE have proven Liars running this Country & can't get 50+ pages filled this kind of 'Passion'
I'm assuming you really are in the wrong place and you're a white knight who plans to cleanse the dark recesses of ar15.com GENERAL DISCUSSION
WE happen bigger fish to fry...this is just another meaningless distraction.
I'm also assuming you were the troll Theglobalnomad and therealamerican simply because your description above your post count says A REAL American genius!
You are just wishing it would be so easy to comprehend my 'Genius'...I understand your 'envy'

WE HAVE OUR TROLL!!!! (That part was a joke btw)
There are many, but I'm not the one...

You only train with SEALs, right?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
I feel your frustration & how this type of misrepresentation would anger OUR Real Heroes.

Being that most never served, it's easy for US to jump on a bandwagon of ridicule, without understanding

Demanding the truth should always be done without personal attacks, especially on family, by staying on point, in my experience; 'Tell the truth Cory'...that's it.

Thanks for your service...

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Fuck safety
View All Quotes

Fuck safety

He's Russian.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:31:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Plattekill] [#27]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ar15bubba:
What is more disgusting?:  

A)a guy lying about military service

B)or those that feel free to talk about someone's wife and new mother like this?

both moral bankruptcy
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By EightySecond:
Says it's from 1 week ago.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EightySecond:
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:

is that recent?
Says it's from 1 week ago.  

Perfect timing...
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:38:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

This entire thread was started because someone on a different site used the FOIA to pull his mil records. Additionally, there's the arrest on the AWOL/Desertion warrant.
There's all the screenshots, the videos, etc of him claiming to be an 11B, and alluding to being deployed.
There's the documented progression of the lie claiming 11B with honorable discharge, then medical, then general, an now claiming he never said that.
I'd say that's proof.
I'm a pretty forgiving person...ok, not really. But I was willing to cut him some slack at first. He fucked up, he should have admitted it and moved on.
The fact that he's a lying, disingenuous, poser who profited from claiming to be something he fled from in the most chickenshit manner possible doesn't make me wish bad things on him. But if you add in the current lie (Claiming he never said that) and his babymomma helping him and lying for him, I hope he faces prosecution and loses his ill gotten lively hood. Maybe if his lying results in a negative life makeover, his bastard child will at least learn from the consequences.
View All Quotes

They will go away if they are proven to be frauds,
Karma's a B!tch

This entire thread was started because someone on a different site used the FOIA to pull his mil records. Additionally, there's the arrest on the AWOL/Desertion warrant.
There's all the screenshots, the videos, etc of him claiming to be an 11B, and alluding to being deployed.
There's the documented progression of the lie claiming 11B with honorable discharge, then medical, then general, an now claiming he never said that.
I'd say that's proof.
I'm a pretty forgiving person...ok, not really. But I was willing to cut him some slack at first. He fucked up, he should have admitted it and moved on.
The fact that he's a lying, disingenuous, poser who profited from claiming to be something he fled from in the most chickenshit manner possible doesn't make me wish bad things on him. But if you add in the current lie (Claiming he never said that) and his babymomma helping him and lying for him, I hope he faces prosecution and loses his ill gotten lively hood. Maybe if his lying results in a negative life makeover, his bastard child will at least learn from the consequences.

That sums up why I'm interested so much. I don't know the guy and don't care about him. I'm just interested at this point because while it's perfectly legal to dress up and play military it's not if you're pretending to for money. Fakes have been charged in the past for profiting from orgs for free stuff out of sympathy.

This character appears to have financially gained in a business where his (fake) resume undoubtedly attracted paying customers who very likely wouldn't have paid for his training if they knew he was never actually in the military.He used that service as a credibility builder in order to give his school some legitimacy and attract customers.  

That's making a profit based on a lie of military service, to me and way worse than the guys that dress up to just get a few free beers.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:39:25 PM EDT
[#31]
I feel your frustration & how this type of misrepresentation would anger OUR Real Heroes.
Being that most never served, it's easy for US to jump on a bandwagon of ridicule, without understanding
Demanding the truth should always be done without personal attacks, especially on family, by staying on point, in my experience; 'Tell the truth Cory'...that's it.

View All Quotes

Id do a fucking back flip if cory answered his critics and apologized for his lies.  The primary reason people brought Erika into this is because she probably knew he was lying,  thus she became an accomplice to stolen valor.  They've twisted their lies for too long and now they're wrapped up in the storm built from their lies.

Cory is certainly the primary douche in this instance,  yet Erika became guilty when she claimed Cory never said he was in the Army.  Id leave it alone if/when Cory apologizes.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#32]

But you're forgetting that they have brought many new shooters into the fold and they...
http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/hnnnnnng-700x561.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mister_H:
Originally Posted By Blacktide:

Because fuck them?

By advertising themselves and becoming public figures, they opened themselves up to critisizm. But omg, she's a woman!

These defenses are great.

They're American gun owners we should support them even if they're lying and profiting from it.  One is a woman, we should let this slide!  They said people are sending death threats!  Buck Angel said they are cool, that's good enough for me.

But you're forgetting that they have brought many new shooters into the fold and they...
http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/hnnnnnng-700x561.jpg

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#33]
WE have only been presented with one side of the story.
WE need to hear the other side & then somewhere in between the truth might be understood.
He's the only one that needs to explain himself, not his family.
That's all...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fombyjambox:
'Leg Humper'?
These people are irrelevant...They are YouTube Personalities.
Big Boy rules are in play, but that doesn't mean WE need to lower OUR personal standards to make an Irrelevant Point with personal attacks.
What does insulting a woman accomplish?
They will go away if they are proven to be frauds, I guarantee they have more followers now after these posts; Opposite of what most here want to see happen.

Karma's a B!tch

If? Have you even read this thread?  
WE need to hear the other side & then somewhere in between the truth might be understood.
That's all...

WE have been shown (in this thread even) official documentation that he was a shitbird and thrown out.
Are YOU fucking high?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:47:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Fuck safety

View All Quotes

Fuck safety

360* range, bro
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#35]

I'd say that's proof.

The fact that he's a lying, disingenuous, poser who profited from claiming to be something he fled from in the most chickenshit manner possible doesn't make me wish bad things on him. But if you add in the current lie (Claiming he never said that) and his babymomma helping him and lying for him, I hope he faces prosecution and loses his ill gotten lively hood. Maybe if his lying results in a negative life makeover, his b       child will at least learn from the consequences.
View All Quotes

Karma's a B!tch

I'd say that's proof.

The fact that he's a lying, disingenuous, poser who profited from claiming to be something he fled from in the most chickenshit manner possible doesn't make me wish bad things on him. But if you add in the current lie (Claiming he never said that) and his babymomma helping him and lying for him, I hope he faces prosecution and loses his ill gotten lively hood. Maybe if his lying results in a negative life makeover, his b       child will at least learn from the consequences.
I really can't see how anyone can justify making a statement like this.

This Guy lying about his whole life, doesn't give anyone the right to make such a foolish remark about an innocent child.

I hope you have the decency to edit your post.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#36]

Id do a fucking back flip if cory answered his critics and apologized for his lies.  The primary reason people brought Erika into this is because she probably knew he was lying,  thus she became an accomplice to stolen valor.  They've twisted their lies for too long and now they're wrapped up in the storm built from their lies.

Cory is certainly the primary douche in this instance,  yet Erika became guilty when she claimed Cory never said he was in the Army.  Id leave it alone if/when Cory apologizes.
View All Quotes

Defending Honor/Integrity/Valor has nothing to do with attacking a Woman personally & their Child.

They get the benefit of doubt, if he lied to his family, then him worrying about Message-boards will be the least of his concerns.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#37]
This Guy lying about his whole life, doesn't give anyone the right to make such a foolish remark about an innocent child.

View All Quotes

Karma's a B!tch

I'd say that's proof.

Baby Fitzjackson.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:52:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#38]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:

View Quote

Other branches of service don't respect my need to keep my hair absolutely flawless.

Look at this crap. Talk about hat head. And hair elastics? Hello, breakage?

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Mr. Moral Decency, a child born out of wedlock is referred to a bastard child.

Go read a dictionary book. Or go back to word school.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Karma's a B!tch

I'd say that's proof.

Collateral damage: sort of like the intellectual equivalent of that riot in MO.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Other branches of service don't respect my need to keep my hair absolutely flawless.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/RictusGrin_2006/Snw71024x768_zps911fa791.jpg

View All Quotes

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/RictusGrin_2006/Snw71024x768_zps911fa791.jpg

Ma'am, we're going to have to matte-black your hair... It shines too much.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Did you at least get some time to tan? We're trying to live in a society here.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
That is some seriously untactical hair.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless:

Ma'am, we're going to have to matte-black your hair... It shines too much.

That is some seriously untactical hair.  

It's perfect. Who expects a little blonde girl to unleash the Death Blossom.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:00:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: skytrooper01] [#47]
Cliff Notes:

http://youtu.be/-27i0-dUIjg

http://youtu.be/SNF2e8a7hV8

http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4827143+_dde8146b7a7ae96baa2aeedc75ca38c3.gif
View Quote

Anything to make Juan Yeager look better.. And of course it would take alot more than a fabricated story to make the master fabricator military wannabe upset himself

Cory and Yeager should date
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#48]

Originally Posted By Schlange:
WE have been shown (in this thread even) official documentation that he was a shitbird and thrown out.

Are YOU fucking high?
View All Quotes

'Leg Humper'?

Big Boy rules are in play, but that doesn't mean WE need to lower OUR personal standards to make an Irrelevant Point with personal attacks.

They will go away if they are proven to be frauds, I guarantee they have more followers now after these posts; Opposite of what most here want to see happen.

Karma's a B!tch

That's all...

Are YOU fucking high?

I'm clear headed & why I feel the need to post that WE should Leave his family out of this; There's nothing honorable in verbally abusing a Mother & her child.

If he made mistakes, and they are really being exposed, then the shame will force a confession...He won't survive as a Fraud.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Defending Honor/Integrity/Valor has nothing to do with attacking a Woman personally & their Child.
They get the benefit of doubt, if he lied to his family, then him worrying about Message-boards will be the least of his concerns.

View All Quotes

I'm not attacking his kid.  I don't give a shit that they have a kid. I'm calling them BOTH out because they're BOTH guilty of this lie.  

Cory primarily because he initiated it, posted he was 11b with sandbox habits, and talked about it on videos and to people at industry events.  He has started this lie. But..................

Erika is guilty as well because she backed up his lie and pushed his service on their website.  She made a damn video about it and then said He never claimed being infantry.  WTF?  This is why people are calling her out.  She was in on it, plain and simple.  Her gender has nothing to do with why were calling her out, her lie is why were calling her out.  

For whatever reason they BOTH kept a lie going.  Now recently they're claiming he never said that he was infantry, but the internet doesn't forget shit that quickly.

The kid is innocent of the parents crimes, sure.  Im not saying shit about the kid.  But it shouldn't matter one fucking bit that the kids mom and dad are being called out, ya know?  She is guilty too. Just not as guilty as Cory.

She does not get the benefit of the doubt after she kept the lie going all for personal/selfish reasons.  Yeah shes cute and all, but that doesn't excuse her from being a fucking liar.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#50]

I'm clear headed & why I feel the need to post that WE should Leave his family out of this; There's nothing honorable in verbally abusing a Mother & her child.
If he made mistakes, and they are really being exposed, then the shame will force a confession...He won't survive as a Fraud.

View All Quotes
'Leg Humper'?

Karma's a B!tch

That's all...

Are YOU fucking high?

Is this some kind of code?
Leave. Mother. Fraud. LMF, MLF, FML...

Mother, leave fraud?

Fuck, that's gonna drive me nuts.
Page / 236
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top