Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm glad I'm on the Competency Crisis review Team!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Inb4 competency crisis things start mysteriously happening.

@JLPettimoreIII @Screechjet1

I'm glad I'm on the Competency Crisis review Team!

Nice! Is it wfh?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

We gave everyone shit. Unless we didn't like them.
View Quote
this is how it is in Golden Era law enforcement. Now, not so much. I am kind of surprised to hear SOF-tier personnel complaining of shit gear though. I thought the golden conex just urped on them constantly.

(also, no problem with them complaining. Complaining where the public can pick up on it? hm)
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Special Forces"
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Easy fix, just remove the heterosexual men. What could go wrong
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Special Forces"
View Quote

Special Special Forces
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Women have no business being in any combat arms MOS.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Women are notoriously bad leaders.

Female soldiers were worst type of solider I dealt with while in the Army.  They shirked and malingered on every assignment. They would play up that pussy so they could get others to work for them. Constant trips to TMC and other bullshit that I would not have tolerated from a male soldier.

For those fathers that have little girls in the military, I have a harsh truth for you, every female soldier I knew or encountered was a fucking whore the first magnitude.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#8]
The answer is simple and obvious, only allow egg producing people in the SF.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I've worked with a handful of special operations females over the years, US and Coalition partners.  Some are hard as wool pecker lips and would put 80%+ of male counterparts to shame physically and mentally, BUT, they were the exception.  Most I've encountered in those roles were in my opinion not what I would want next to me when things got tough.  

Not throwing mud by any means because more often than not, they brought something to the table that was lacking.

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 8:12:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Greenies gunna greenie
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you can't handle verbal abuse how will you handle your actual job if you're called to do it?
View Quote

Look man! The enemy is SHOOTING at you, not shouting mean words.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"Special Forces"
View Quote

Make Paper Tabber's great again!

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 8:38:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder if they will sue the opposing forces when they get captured and raped to death.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Is it really sexism, when the men get treated just like that?  

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So how many times exactly did you have a guy look at you and lick his lips? Or pat you on the butt?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you know how many times I had some guy look at me while we were showering and he slowly licked his lips and said he was going to make me squeal?

Or how many times I have had my ass patted by an otherwise non gay dude?

Fuck, if you can't stand the heat, get back in the fucking kitchen.

So how many times exactly did you have a guy look at you and lick his lips? Or pat you on the butt?

I caught a ride with a Cav Troop, sitting across from the black medic with the gunners legs between us for the excursion. We were stopped and the gunner was pissing in a bottle and the medic wrapped both arms around his led and started stroking his calf.

It's like whooers have never seen the horror of gay chicken either.

Quoted:
this chick was a former NFL cheerleader and was part of SOF in Afghanistan

https://i.imgur.com/ihutokq.jpg

You'd think with that caliber of poon humping the hills of the Hindu kush, the outcome would have been different.

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thankfully they've already found the problem!

"It revealed that "the vast majority" of the negative attitudes toward women serving in special operations "unfortunately did come from senior noncommissioned officers. So it does seem to indicate that it is generational," Command Sgt. Maj. JoAnn Naumann, the most senior enlisted soldier in the command, said in a call with reporters Monday about the findings."

Doesn't single them out, but it's obviously old white guys. It turns out we cause almost all the problems in the world. Who knew?
View Quote
lol

All the door kickers I knew were E6s and E7s with 14-16 years of service. You know, senior NCOs.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Women in the military is pretty funny to be fair
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Do you know how many times I had some guy look at me while we were showering and he slowly licked his lips and said he was going to make me squeal?

Fuck, if you can't stand the heat, get back in the fucking kitchen.

View Quote

Ah meat gazery, an ancient sin
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#21]
What will they do when captured by Muslims?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 10:50:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Mentally and physically weak.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've worked with a handful of special operations females over the years, US and Coalition partners.  Some are hard as wool pecker lips and would put 80%+ of male counterparts to shame physically and mentally, BUT, they were the exception.  Most I've encountered in those roles were in my opinion not what I would want next to me when things got tough.  

Not throwing mud by any means because more often than not, they brought something to the table that was lacking.

View Quote

Pray tell?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Needs to be more like retired Major Shelane Etchison

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:14:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/117780/IMG_9257-2927979.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/117780/IMG_9257-2927979.jpg

You mean a hand picked 31A not a true 18 series trained
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:14:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Well isn't that special?
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:16:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

The toughest female I ever met in the Army would have lost a fight to the weakest male, and it wouldn't have even been a contest.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy Galactic Fuck Fucking Fuckery, I hate the terms partner and Joint…. Both mean it’s on you
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:36:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hear 31A are the most elite. No idea either way.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

O rly

There is literally only one Q course graduate and she is in the ARNG , and its debatable if she is even on a team or met the other qualifications to be on a team.  CSTs are not ODAs
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

O rly

There is literally only one Q course graduate and she is in the ARNG , and its debatable if she is even on a team or met the other qualifications to be on a team.  CSTs are not ODAs
View Quote

He's probably referring to the support females. I met a lot of people rocking the SF patch without a tab, and every single one of them would have you think they were just as lethal as the team guys.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Pray tell?
View Quote
I worked with JTF2 for while.  Their approach to services and getting picked across "services" would be considered unique to mainstream US military units.  Pick the best to do the job regardless of service or sex.    You either perform or go away.  Getting there is absolutely hard.  Staying there is harder.   Some of the best well rounded people/units I think I've ever worked with.  I don't know or care to look up if it's common knowledge, but if my memory is correct, about 6 women were in that unit when I was working with them.  I never saw them, but the guys mentioned them more than a few times.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Holy Galactic Fuck Fucking Fuckery, I hate the terms partner and Joint . Both mean it's on you
View Quote
HAHA.  Depends on the situation.  As as the saying goes, "some experiences may vary."  
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:50:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

O rly

View Quote
If you read well enough, you'd see I wrote operations not forces.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 11:53:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/22/2023 12:07:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Maybe if they'd fuck more people would like them better.

Works for the other women.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 12:18:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Female soldiers were worst type of solider I dealt with while in the Army.  They shirked and malingered on every assignment. They would play up that pussy so they could get others to work for them. Constant trips to TMC and other bullshit that I would not have tolerated from a male soldier.

For those fathers that have little girls in the military, I have a harsh truth for you, every female soldier I knew or encountered was a fucking whore the first magnitude.
View Quote

Not all by any means.  Most of them are and alot will throw around pushy so they don't have to do anything.  But there are some regular ones
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 12:28:18 AM EDT
[#40]
From 2019:

https://sofrep.com/specialoperations/sf-instructors-slated-for-discharge-after-pushback-on-standards-email/

Two Green Beret instructors, Sergeant First Class Micah J. Robertson, 33, and Sergeant First Class Michael Squires, 31, were facing a a full blown Courts Martial from
Major General Sontag.

Why?

Because they had dropped the SFQC standards down so low. (so that Females could pass the course).
---------
"Both SFers declined to accept it, which is their right and chose to proceed with a General Court Martial. The two were charged with the email as well as creating an App which the command stated violated the instructor ethical code by using their position for financial gain.

The instructors claimed BS and claim they were singled out with no evidence for the email because both had spoken during open “town halls” with the command over concerns of the standards dropping."
---

“[The SFQC] has devolved into a cesspool of toxic, exploitive, biased and self-serving senior officers who are bolstered by submissive, sycophantic, and just-as-culpable enlisted leaders,” the NCO said.

“They have doggedly succeeded in two things; furthering their careers, and ensuring that Special Forces [are] more prolific but dangerously less capable than ever before.”
---

MG Sontag said:  “If SFAS is correct, and we believe it is, the SFQC is not a place where high attrition rates should occur. "

Instead, the mission of the SFQC cadre is to train to standards,” he said at the time. Sonntag also said no “fundamental SF standard” has been “removed.”
---
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_L._Sonntag
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 12:31:38 AM EDT
[#41]
I could not imagine being in a high stress situation where your life is on the line and your career at the same time anytime you are in the presence of one of the anointed class because you may offend them. What a fucking idiotic thing to have to worry about.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 12:34:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

An unknowable number of times, dozens of times during each day?  Guys fuck with each other, asses (or backs) get patted to let you know who is going by you, shit happens.  

View Quote

Dude... that's some serious faggotree there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 1:29:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A guy I went to high school with wrote a book about this called Weak Link, the feminizing of the American military back in 1989. It gets either 1 star or 5 stars on Amazon. I will let you decide who rates it how.
View Quote

James Webb wrote about it in the 80s and was fired for it even back then.

(Just the other day he wrote against tearing down the confederate monument at Arlington- which will happen)
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 1:55:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2023 2:01:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

O rly

View Quote

Year and a half ago a SWIC instructor I was shooting the shit with told me 2
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 2:04:37 AM EDT
[#46]
How do we defeat this sexism?? More SHARP classes. More power point!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 2:14:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds about like female cops and nurses.

Link Posted: 8/22/2023 2:16:48 AM EDT
[#48]
The report, which is only now being released, identified a number of major issues, as female soldiers complained of sexism, isolation, poor-fitting and inadequate equipment, and lack of child care and health care, particularly involving pregnancy. They also expressed an overwhelming belief that they are passed over for jobs that are then given to less qualified men and that they have to do more and be perfect to get respect.

Translation, “look I’m just here for the sweet bennies. I don’t actually plan on doing real operator stuff. If I get deployed to an actual shooting war I’m getting knocked up.”
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 3:55:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Maybe someday these agenda pushing people will realize being in combat and being in the infantry are two totally different things.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 4:46:01 AM EDT
[#50]
I’m all for this and you should be too. Make SF as woke and weak as possible

If the tyrants win again in ‘24……we should want the military to be as weak as possible in the event they are to be used on home soil against…..home occupants
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top