Posted: 1/10/2019 7:39:22 AM EDT
More commies vs Trump. Bring it!
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Bitch can’t run water with a fire hose let alone run for potus
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Here's to hoping she fails miserably.

How did she get her start in cali again???
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Attorney General
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL!
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Willie Brown's girlfriend.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:53:17 AM EDT
[#7]
The Devils Advocate - Why the Law ?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#9]
well, it pretty much sets up who the nevertrumpers are going to accept and support, over Trump

HARRIS/ocasio cortez 2020
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:59:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I've seen her speak in person during Senate hearings. She's as light-headed as she makes herself out to be. She poses less of a winning threat than other contenders for the white-house.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, that's what I couldn't remember.

Now the question is, who does she need to use to get the voter fraud to swing her direction this time?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Here's to 2020 the year when Democrat's eat their own!
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Here's to 2020 the year when Democrat's eat their own!
View Quote
Kool & The Gang - Celebration
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:07:43 AM EDT
[#14]
She may very well be the nominee, either this time or the next.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Fantastic the more top quality candidates the democrats run, the better. The more crazy communist in political beliefs the better.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:11:04 AM EDT
[#16]
The Democrat primary is nothing but a SCAM.
Who did the head of the DNC say is the chosen one?
That is the only thing that counts.
It is all pre determined outcome.
The fundraising is a SCAM.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:12:47 AM EDT
[#17]
It makes me wonder what Trump saw in her to support her and fund her... She is bad news and has always been bad news...
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:17:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't brush this chick off. Shes feisty.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:20:28 AM EDT
[#19]
FFS...
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#20]
She may go through the primary, but the DNC will back Biden if he's game for it.  Harris and Cortez are still too fringe.

And Biden will beat Trump.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:22:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
She will get the democratic vote
She will get the fickle female vote
She will get the fickle horny male vote
She will get the bump stock whiner vote
She will get the “hey she’s the first woman pres” vote

She will win when she runs.

The only thing that stopped Hillary was Hillary
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:23:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She may go through the primary, but the DNC will back Biden if he's game for it.  Harris and Cortez are still too fringe.

View Quote
Biden would be 80 in his first term
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:24:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It makes me wonder what Trump saw in her to support her and fund her... She is bad news and has always been bad news...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
and there they go.....

of course, you'll probably deny that you are mis-representing or lying about Trump's donation history, to make it sound like he only donates to dems..... like several other nevertrumpers do

HIGHLIGHTS
From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump has made $1,845,290 worth of political donations.
Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.

Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.
https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump's_political_donations

of course, the nevertrumpers that seem to spout off lies and mis-representations, don't seem to have any moral problem with doing so, so it's like a part of their character

edit - additionally....
Trump has actually been relatively evenhanded in doling out cash to the two parties, but since 1989, he's contributed over $350,000 more to Republicans running for federal and state offices, campaign finance records show.

Data from the Federal Election Commission and state elections offices provided by the two websites show that Trump has given $584,850 to Democrats and $961,140 to the GOP over the last 26 years.

The difference in donations is almost entirely captured in Trump's recent giving. Since 2012, Trump has donated $463,450 to Republicans and just $3,500 to Democrats (California Attorney General Kamala Harris and New York Assemblyman Michael Benedetto).
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/09/ben-ferguson/donald-trumps-campaign-contributions-democrats-and/
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Attorney General
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attorney General
Come on, she sucked dicks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah cut it out you stupid one issue voters! GD is starting to sound like a bunch of Fudds at a NY gun club with all the excuses for gun control.

Hand in your guns now, wall later
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She will get the "hey she's the first woman pres" vote

Yeah cut it out you stupid one issue voters! GD is starting to sound like a bunch of Fudds at a NY gun club with all the excuses for gun control.

I’m not excusing anything, I think the ban is the path that Harris will use to EO AR15’s and Other things.

My point is that Trump can’t lose any votes and each of the blocks above will take him out.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
and there they go.....

of course, you'll probably deny that you are mis-representing or lying about Trump's donation history, to make it sound like he only donates to dems..... like several other nevertrumpers do

of course, the nevertrumpers that seem to spout off lies and mis-representations, don't seem to have any moral problem with doing so, so it's like a part of their character

edit - additionally....
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/09/ben-ferguson/donald-trumps-campaign-contributions-democrats-and/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and there they go.....

HIGHLIGHTS
From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump has made $1,845,290 worth of political donations.
Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.

Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.

edit - additionally....
Trump has actually been relatively evenhanded in doling out cash to the two parties, but since 1989, he's contributed over $350,000 more to Republicans running for federal and state offices, campaign finance records show.

Data from the Federal Election Commission and state elections offices provided by the two websites show that Trump has given $584,850 to Democrats and $961,140 to the GOP over the last 26 years.

The difference in donations is almost entirely captured in Trump's recent giving. Since 2012, Trump has donated $463,450 to Republicans and just $3,500 to Democrats (California Attorney General Kamala Harris and New York Assemblyman Michael Benedetto).
Dude's Romney loves gets the best of him.

Think about this; Trump donated to all those politicians and got what in return?  He knows more than most of us how corrupted and disgusting these people are and he knows how to play them.  The evidence is in the actions taken against him and how absolutely frustrated so many politicians and the media are.  I personally love it.  He points out everyday how mediocre to failure prone they are and it wrecks their egos.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I realize that.  Why wouldn't they saddle him with a VP that quasi-appeals to the millenial fringe?

My theory is this: Biden brings in the old dems, the moderates, fence-sitters.  A "fringish" VP attracts the younger generation-Harris is a possibility.  I could also see them using Ruben Gallego or Cheri Bustos.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Bring it honey pie.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#31]
I hope she is their primary candidate, Trump slays another woman
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't like it, but I agree (at least with most of it; I don't think any 2A guys are going to swing dem because of bump stocks)

Literally any dem short of Hillary running again will win, and she might even take it the 2nd time around.

Here's hoping to the most moderate/pro-gun Dem getting the nomination.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm not excusing anything, I think the ban is the path that Harris will use to EO AR15's and Other things.

My point is that Trump can't lose any votes and each of the blocks above will take him out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not excusing anything, I think the ban is the path that Harris will use to EO AR15's and Other things.

My point is that Trump can't lose any votes and each of the blocks above will take him out.
I've just accepted that very few if any politicians will vote for gun rights vs. float with the wind and try to negotiate away our rights.  It is sadly the reality of the world we live in right now.

Additionally, where was the Republican Party pushing for our rights?  Oh, that's right, they were working with the NRA to keep the issue away from themselves in Congress so they won't be "held accountable" and knowing Trump's lack of knowledge as well as his general interest in negotiating selling him on what happened.

"Hey boss, this will sell, don't you worry.  We know you're for it and it will build bridges and if you give Di-Fi a little bit then we'll get something back.  Besides, you want a wall right?"

Prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Unfortunately, I'm beginning to believe that the Dems could nominate Satan to run for President with the platform of turning the USA into Hell and the populace would still come out and overwhelmingly vote for the Dem over Trump. Dark days ahead for sure!
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trump will say, "I gave Kamala money.  She took my money."

Kamala will have to refund the money to shut him up.  Pure political theater produced and directed by Trump!
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't like it, but I agree (at least with most of it; I don't think any 2A guys are going to swing dem because of bump stocks)

Literally any dem short of Hillary running again will win, and she might even take it the 2nd time around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last line?  Are you serious?  Do you understand it doesn't matter what they think?  When have Democrats NOT walked in lock step with the party line?  Republicans, yes, but Democrats?  They burned ALL their Blue Dog Dems out of Congress after the Obamacare vote and were happy to do it for that financial control.  Even Connor Lamb who was touted as a Marine and pro gun guy couldn't give me a solid answer when I talked to him about voting against any AW ban this past summer (before he was reelected).

If the Dem machine gets enough money from Bloomberg and others who are anti-gun then that's what they push for.  That's the bottom line.

Will it unite firearms owners to react and do something?  Sure, but if we haven't noticed they are slowly chipping away at the states while both parties do their best to avoid the topic at the federal level.

The battle will primarily be at the states and now within financial institutions.  Federal red flag laws aren't going to be nearly as effective as nearly fifty states passing their own red flag laws IMO.  If you can't buy a guy except in cash then they've won and that's unfortunately where we're going because the banks and related companies are fearful of government intervention in their "business" and also have many fellow travelers at the top.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#37]
By the time the winner gets to Trump he will be badly beaten and bruised.  The general election will be fun.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:46:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Kamala will have to refund the money to shut him up.  Pure political theater produced and directed by Trump!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you understand Trump!

He'll defuse it, flip it to them, and force her to answer to her own charges.

They still haven't figured him out.  She's a feisty one but I can tell you now Trump won't have much of a problem dismantling her attacks.

Remember their goal for 2020; Trump will be under impeachment and the discussion for any Dem will  be simple. Do we want to reelect a president who is under impeachment?  You won't even need to know what the Dem stands for other than "I'm not being impeached."
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:49:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Good. the more mentally ill liberals the better
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
She was sucking someones dick, probably a lot of dicks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:52:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Nice
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:55:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Who's dick is she going to suck or who's carpet is she going to munch to get the Dem nomination?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Bitch can’t run water with a fire hose let alone run for potus
View Quote
Willie Brown says she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Right.
He would be the RBG of the left.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I've seen her speak in person during Senate hearings. She's as light-headed as she makes herself out to be. She poses less of a winning threat than other contenders for the white-house.
View Quote
She will run on identity politics and victimhood, it is what got her elected to office and it is all she has to bring to the table. To run this kind of campaign does not take much in the way intellectual capacity just a nasty vindictive demeanor which she has in excess.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:32:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
well, it pretty much sets up who the nevertrumpers are going to accept and support, over Trump

View Quote
Keep the borders open and it's a real possibility

Who'd have thought this possible

Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Good.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I've just accepted that very few if any politicians will vote for gun rights vs. float with the wind and try to negotiate away our rights.  It is sadly the reality of the world we live in right now.

Additionally, where was the Republican Party pushing for our rights?  Oh, that's right, they were working with the NRA to keep the issue away from themselves in Congress so they won't be "held accountable" and knowing Trump's lack of knowledge as well as his general interest in negotiating selling him on what happened.

"Hey boss, this will sell, don't you worry.  We know you're for it and it will build bridges and if you give Di-Fi a little bit then we'll get something back.  Besides, you want a wall right?"

Prepare accordingly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prepare accordingly.
If they could find a way to do it, our betters up on Capitol Hill would gladly get rid of all of our rights to get their way, whatever that might be. And most Americans would go along with it because politics is little more than a spectator sport where we pick "our team" to beat "their team".
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Candace Owens should run for a min just to watch the left blatantly show their hypocrisy
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top