User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Between Mencken and Twain you can pretty much understand people and politics.
View Quote

They did have the lock and weren’t afraid to put it in print…
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Where the fuck are the Five Families of NY? I guess organized crime is really dead after all, or it’s all just ran by the city government now
View Quote

Organized crime hasn't gone anywhere, but it has diversified. Lots of groups followed / supplemented the Italians.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It appears 86.7% of Manhatten voted for Biden and 83.4% of the Bronx

90.4% of the Bronx voted for Cuomo
View Quote

When I lived in Philly, in local races the democrat was frequently unopposed. I'd write in my dogs names instead.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
It would be nice if the states had their own electoral college.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You bought a hat directly from Trump and  threw a guy off construction scaffolding? I want to party with you, man.
View Quote

I'm in Fort Myers now, any time you're down here man!
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#6]

The rest of NY suffers by reputation because of dumbasses in the cities!
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was just listening to NYC restaurant owner whine about food price increase, wage and employ issues blah blah blah. It sure seems to me that they got what they voted for. Stupid SHOULD hurt. We'll never go back. There was a lady that lived in NJ that said she's a lifelong city girl and SHE won't go back because "dangerous". Again these idiots are living the life they voted for.
View Quote

What makes you think its a NYC only problem..It's everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why do you assume these individuals voted for these laws?
View Quote

Because when the statistical odds of anyone in Manhattan voting for someone who wasn’t de Blasio is pretty low it’s simply a safe assumption.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because when the statistical odds of anyone in Manhattan voting for someone who wasn’t de Blasio is pretty low it’s simply a safe assumption.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do you assume these individuals voted for these laws?

20-25% of Manhattan consistently votes Republican. That's overall.

Control for small business owners, and that likely goes up.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:11:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I was a partner at large law firm in Manhattan. I would walk around NYC wearing my MAGA hat, which I bought directly from Donald Trump, and got nothing but shit. Which was the point.

"Boy you in the wrong fucking place"

"Man you better beat that white boys ass"

That's the guy on Lexington who got tossed right over the construction scaffolding after stepping his dumb ass up

I would be sitting in my complex grilling area, with like-minded people and people would literally shout their liberal bullshit down at us like it was their busines.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Myself and many other ARFCOMMERs lived in NYC.

Why would you assume that we voted for Democrats?

I know tons of conservative Republicans who live and/or work in NYC.

I was a partner at large law firm in Manhattan. I would walk around NYC wearing my MAGA hat, which I bought directly from Donald Trump, and got nothing but shit. Which was the point.

"Boy you in the wrong fucking place"

"Man you better beat that white boys ass"

That's the guy on Lexington who got tossed right over the construction scaffolding after stepping his dumb ass up

I would be sitting in my complex grilling area, with like-minded people and people would literally shout their liberal bullshit down at us like it was their busines.

I had no idea that there were bastions of conservatism right under my nose when I visited.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:23:34 PM EDT
[#11]
$20 cocktail's
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:59:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top