BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5116
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:17:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Danner130:

The crowd demands a gallows be erected in Viking Stadium!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Danner130:
Originally Posted By svtfast:
Time for martial law.

Charge the police officers involved.

The crowd demands a gallows be erected in Viking Stadium!

Gonna need to rename it to Pussy Soy Boy Stadium after this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
Phoenix is getting worse.  Tomorrow they will have three times as many people once they find out it has kicked off there.
View Quote

Too hot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:17:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JBT] [#3]
Trump blasted 'weak' Mayor Jacob Frey and pledged to 'send in the National Guard and get the job done right'
Flames billowed out of the Minneapolis Third Police Precinct Thursday night after rioters stormed it
Cops were forced to escape the building after it was torched by protesters
500 National Guard troops arrived at Minneapolis and St. Paul in the third night of violence  
Protests over George Floyd's death are spreading across America in Denver, Ohio and NYC
NYPD officers were seen brawling on the ground with protesters and at least 70 people were arrested
In Denver, shots were fired at the Colorado State Capitol where hundreds had marched to demand justice
Gunfire rung out in downtown Louisville during a protest demanding justice for black woman Breonna Taylor who was shot dead by cops back in March
A black car was also seen ramming a Black Lives Matter protester in Denver
In Kentucky, seven were shot in protests over the death of black Breonna Taylor - shot dead by cops in March
Ohio protesters breached the statehouse in downtown Columbus  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8367883/Minneapolis-declares-state-emergency-protests-George-Floyds-death-spread-US.html
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:17:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:17:42 AM EDT
[#5]
MK9, not that exciting.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:17:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tranzformer:

Got a link to a live stream for Phoenix?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tranzformer:
Phoenix is getting worse.  Tomorrow they will have three times as many people once they find out it has kicked off there.

Got a link to a live stream for Phoenix?

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:17:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ReservedRealist2:

LA Riots ring a bell?
View Quote

right, 1 city riot... compared to the what, 5 or 6 in the 20 teens?  On top of that the dallas shooting and the shooting in La. of cops?  But yea, I get it Rodney King happened.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:18:52 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

I don't think Phoenix will put up with the same kind of crap it won't get near as bad there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:18:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
I think tonight is the last of it by tomorrow the guard and more police will be in place and it will pretty much be over.
View Quote

I doubt it unless the guard is federalized and martial law is declared. Their wimp ass governor wont let the guard do shit. They should have a combat role.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#10]

WTH has happened to Ann Coulter?  I mean I know she's against Trump now, but this is beyond the pale.  This isn't Trump's Minneapolis or St. Paul.  

View Quote

Nobody reads my threads
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:20:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Vigorous:

The "students" also threw rocks and burned down buildings. People still get smoked over rock throwing.

Not much sympathy here.
View Quote

The mob also cornered the soldiers in an area they couldn't get out of.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:20:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Media_Noche:

Lots of white folks in front of the burning cop-shop photo I saw.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Media_Noche:
Originally Posted By poisontree:

yea, didn't think of that but I was around 7 or so.  But, same demographic.  And now it seems that since Ferguson it is just a constant that there will be riots and arson now if any white cop kills a black person no matter the circumstance.

Lots of white folks in front of the burning cop-shop photo I saw.

You'll see them over represented at "political" targets because that's what they were sent to take care of.  Remember that Antifa is pastier than the Klan.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:20:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
The PD, Mayor, Governor have all lost face and there is no saving it.

Minneapolis and Minnesota have been punked, mounted, owned by unopposed rioters, looters, vandals, arsonists..
View Quote

Spunked on and dicks were wiped on their curtains.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:20:39 AM EDT
[#14]
The "green color truck" that shot at a house earlier is back and they're evidently trying to kick in the door.  

Looks like they've graduated to home invasion.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:21:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stillnothere] [#15]
Man, they still haven’t gotten to the house that got shot up. Sounds like the bad guys are back trying to kick in the door.

Damn, beat by seconds!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:21:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Naporter:
The "green color truck" that shot at a house earlier is back and they're evidently trying to kick in the door.  

View Quote

gangbangers settling scores I bet.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:21:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#17]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:21:56 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Any borthers in the area to assist?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:22:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

I don't think Phoenix will put up with the same kind of crap it won't get near as bad there.
View Quote

It's already swarming with cops and they're on the speaker dispersing everyone. Nobody is even moving with any purpose.

Worst riot ever.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:22:18 AM EDT
[#20]
fuck Phoenix.  unlawful assembly?  keep standing on those necks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:22:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By METT-T:
MK9, not that exciting.

https://www.galls.com/photos/styles/SD089_500_1.JPG
View Quote

I bet it's a party in your eyeballs, though
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:23:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Can someone translate Arizona for me? Mexico must run that state.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:24:15 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Lots of personal shit is going to be settled in the next couple of days, I reckon.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:24:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Jagrmaister:
Can someone translate Arizona for me? Mexico must run that state.
View Quote
"go home holmes, we ate all the tacos and we are going to shit in your nose next"
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:24:41 AM EDT
[#25]

It seems like this is being allowed to happen every couple of years, and it always involves the same demographic.  I don't remember any riots when I was growing up in the 90s and 00s.
View Quote

Really?

There was this little town called LA that had some troubles in '92

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:25:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By IceAuger:

No Balz Walz is probably hiding out with that cop down in Florida.
View Quote
Progressive Minneapolis is getting the Progressive Government policies they voted for.

Good and hard.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:25:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By fRedr:

It didn't look like an organized retreat to me.  They couldn't even figure out how to open their vehicle gate.  And there were a ton of police that ran away on foot!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266227538122211331
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fRedr:
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I would think physical evidence would be removed if there was some organized retreat. Course in a big city I have no idea, that could be a ridiculous amount of junk. On the other hand I can't see them leaving firearms or drugs behind. Do big cities have some central evidence lock up at a main administrative building or is it at the precinct building?

It didn't look like an organized retreat to me.  They couldn't even figure out how to open their vehicle gate.  And there were a ton of police that ran away on foot!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266227538122211331

Damn!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:25:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:
Like I said a few pages back, my buddy has been stationed at the neck kneeler cop's house the last two nights.  He wasn't sure where he would be tonight and I haven't asked, but I'm praying for him.  He's a good guy.
View Quote

I can't imagine having to protect the guy whose own actions have now put your life in danger.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:26:24 AM EDT
[#29]

Lol, I get it.  There was a 5 day riot in LA.  So I looked it up and found through the 90 to 2000 there were 9 riots in America.  And, from 2010 to 2020 there were 30....  I get the little 5 day riot.  Why are there not 3 for every 1 that happened back then.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:26:29 AM EDT
[#30]

right, 1 city riot... compared to the what, 5 or 6 in the 20 teens?  On top of that the dallas shooting and the shooting in La. of cops?  But yea, I get it Rodney King happened.
View Quote

Also Saint Petersburg and Cincinnati had multi day multi death riots burned big parts of town. There were several.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:26:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JBT:
Trump blasted 'weak' Mayor Jacob Frey and pledged to 'send in the National Guard and get the job done right'
Flames billowed out of the Minneapolis Third Police Precinct Thursday night after rioters stormed it
Cops were forced to escape the building after it was torched by protesters
500 National Guard troops arrived at Minneapolis and St. Paul in the third night of violence  
Protests over George Floyd's death are spreading across America in Denver, Ohio and NYC
NYPD officers were seen brawling on the ground with protesters and at least 70 people were arrested
In Denver, shots were fired at the Colorado State Capitol where hundreds had marched to demand justice
Gunfire rung out in downtown Louisville during a protest demanding justice for black woman Breonna Taylor who was shot dead by cops back in March
A black car was also seen ramming a Black Lives Matter protester in Denver
In Kentucky, seven were shot in protests over the death of black Breonna Taylor - shot dead by cops in March
Ohio protesters breached the statehouse in downtown Columbus  

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/05/29/05/28957774-8367883-image-a-166_1590726309612.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8367883/Minneapolis-declares-state-emergency-protests-George-Floyds-death-spread-US.html
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:26:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Guy being interviewed on Unicorn Riot dropped the wisdom that, based on his experience fighting Nazis in Charlottesville, the militia men all have jobs on the weekdays....so they gather on the weekends, and people rioting should beware this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:27:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ValleyGunner:
Some of these events seem "coordinated", and not the skill set of impulsive looters.

Who cuts gas lines?
View Quote

Antifa / DSA / Commies.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:27:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Mayor Trudeau speaking now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:28:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By RockMech:
Guy being interviewed on Unicorn Riot dropped the wisdom that, based on his experience fighting Nazis in Charlottesville, the militia men all have jobs on the weekdays....so they gather on the weekends, and people rioting should beware this weekend.
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:28:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fiyero] [#36]
Dear Mr. Mayor, you're a bitch that lost control of your city. You literally just said losing businesses is not important. Trumps getting ready to push your shit in.

ETA: he was just asked what the planned was and went deer in the headlights. Dude's done.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:29:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Flipping a car looks like someones in it

lucky43113 Live Stream MINNEAPOLIS POLICE OFFICER PROTEST GEORGE FLOYD

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:29:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Mayor doing a live press conference now.
Says police abandoned police station to save lives.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:29:52 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

LOL... I heard that. Did you catch the drunk guy talking about the rouge cop bikers that were trying to set him up last night?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:30:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Dude open carryin an AR in Phoenix, bout to stir shit up

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:30:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By JBT:
Mayor doing a live press conference now.
Says police abandoned police station to save lives.
View Quote

Yea, probably their own.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:30:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:31:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By FreakOfNature:

LOL... I heard that. Did you catch the drunk guy talking about the rouge cop bikers that were trying to set him up last night?
View All Quotes

They raced and they had 650s and he only had a 350 and he won and they were popping wheelies and shit
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:31:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#44]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:31:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Minneapolis Mayor giving a presser right now, reporter point blank asked "Whats the plan?" *insert bumbling double talk response*
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:32:36 AM EDT
[#46]
People were trying to break the pumps at a gas station to light it on fire.  WTF

Sounds like they stopped it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:32:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Any idea what the composition is of a Golf team and a Strike team is ?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:32:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

They raced and they had 650s and he only had a 350 and he won and they were popping wheelies and shit
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

That shit was hilarious!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:32:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Moses_J:
Dear Mr. Mayor, you're a bitch that lost control of your city. You literally just said losing businesses is not important. Trumps getting ready to push your shit in.

ETA: he was just asked what the planned was and went deer in the headlights. Dude's done.
View Quote
Bigly.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:33:00 AM EDT
[#50]

Lol, I get it.  There was a 5 day riot in LA.  So I looked it up and found through the 90 to 2000 there were 9 riots in America.  And, from 2010 to 2020 there were 30....  I get the little 5 day riot.  Why are there not 3 for every 1 that happened back then.
View Quote

Maybe that "little 5 day riot" had something to do with the reason we see things like Ferguson and Baltimore today.

Look at the incidents that set them all off and see if there is something they all have in common.

A better question is how many police incident driven riots were there before LA?
Page / 5116
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top