Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:30:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Some St. Louis arfcommers need to deliver some rifles to the McCloskeys RFN...
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:33:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
This is us and the last few weeks in one video    

View Quote

LOL! WTF? Is this here or in another country? I can't tell anymore.
EDIT: I see me and Greasy are on the same page. Shit's crazy, yo.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:35:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

I can neither confirm nor deny that that was an actual transcript of a conversation intercepted by the government...
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:42:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
HOLY FUCK

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-warrant-served-on-st-louis-couple-who-defended-private-property-guns-confiscated-report-says

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594436368802_jpg-1498649.JPG

That shit is insane!

View Quote

I have never been closer to testing the limits of the CoC than I am right now.  Goddamn St. Louis.  It's a tumor trying to poison the rest of a fine state.

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:45:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mokerr] [#5]
Originally Posted By midmo:

I have never been closer to testing the limits of the CoC than I am right now.  Goddamn St. Louis.  It's a tumor trying to poison the rest of a fine state.

View Quote

Angry emoticons and tiptoeing a website's CoC will surely change things. Lol
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:53:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mokerr:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mokerr:
Originally Posted By midmo:

You're welcome to pack your bags, load your gear and head this way to defend them, sport.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:54:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm a night owl and will admit I'm now bored without a riot, lol. If I lived closer, I'd drop my dogs off and go visit my old friends, the McCloskey family.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:22:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:22:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Guy was whacking at the Justice Center doors with an axe. They answered the door and snagged him.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:51:32 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

That's hell of a good moon walk!

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:05:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:22:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Carnac says...these people are stupid.  
View Quote

This was like 30 pages ago and playing catch-up but is this like a double homicide....asking for a friend...
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:26:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

This was like 30 pages ago and playing catch-up but is this like a double homicide....asking for a friend...
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

How'd those warrants get served?

More police choosing sides...
View Quote

The couple now has neither the rifle nor the pistol.  And the public knows this.  What happens tomorrow night, or next week, when the mob returns, and these citizens have been left defenseless by their government?

The death of George Floyd galvanized the pantifa rich kid anarchists and blm types.  The storming of Mr and Mrs Smith’s house will galvanize the Right: conservatives, Gun owners, patriots who value the Constitution...
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

The couple now has neither the rifle nor the pistol.  And the public knows this.  What happens tomorrow night, or next week, when the mob returns, and these citizens have been left defenseless by their government?

The death of George Floyd galvanized the pantifa rich kid anarchists and blm types.  The storming of Mr and Mrs Smith’s house will galvanize the Right: conservatives, Gun owners, patriots who value the Constitution...
View Quote

Reasons to have several cached around.

CD
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 7:53:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gidon] [#16]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

The death of George Floyd galvanized the pantifa rich kid anarchists and blm types.  The storming of Mr and Mrs Smith's house will galvanize the Right: conservatives, Gun owners, patriots who value the Constitution...

CD

But I was assured by GD experts that if it was time to hide a gun it was time to start shooting?

Anyhow, the McCloskey's have armed security now.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/guards-protect-home-where-st-louis-couple-drew-guns-as-protesters-return

https://concealednation.org/2020/07/armed-couple-who-confronted-protesters-now-have-armed-guards-and-theyd-like-you-to-help-pay-for-them/
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 8:12:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Klee:

Maybe he allowed them to take the AR because he knows he will tear them a new asshole when he sues everybody involved.

Of course maybe just wish full thinking.
View Quote

I would hope he has another one ready to go.  

Take one of mine and viola another one will appear.  Magic!
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Lol right!
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:05:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#19]
Originally Posted By Justin-Kase:

But I was assured by GD experts that if it was time to hide a gun it was time to start shooting?

Anyhow, the McCloskey's have armed security now.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/guards-protect-home-where-st-louis-couple-drew-guns-as-protesters-return

https://concealednation.org/2020/07/armed-couple-who-confronted-protesters-now-have-armed-guards-and-theyd-like-you-to-help-pay-for-them/
View Quote

I'm glad they have some protection, but it pissed me off that if these people happened to be poor, or even just middle class but facing huge legal bills, the left would be successfull in stripping those law abiding citizens of their natural rights to defend themselves--at exactly the same time in which they face the biggest threat from modern day democrat lynch mobs. Total fucking horseshit. I hope they annihilate the city in court and get the biggest settlement in the history of settlements.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#20]
this is why I don't trust the police.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#21]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1281703890015211520/WEyxD8kG?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Something, something, bearing false witness, something, something
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mancow:

Of course, that's how cases are built. A criminal complaint has nothing to do with a search warrant.
View Quote

But there still has to be PC to issue a search warrant.

"We have a because warrant. I see you have a nice blender we are taking it because."
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Compare and contrast that incident with this one.....this is how you get a civil war!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hawV-yThN0

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594438404710_jpg-1498713.JPG

little update to this post....apparently the man is being "investigated", but how many other people got guns pointed at them by the away team.  Haven't heard a single one of them rung up on charges.   Fucking madness.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/06/security-guard-allegedly-pointed-assault-rifle-at-motorcyclist-during-michigan-protest.html
View Quote

Right, the guy with the gun should be charged with "brandashing" at a minimum. If an average citizen did what he did they'd have their life ruined by the system.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

How'd those warrants get served?

More police choosing sides...

Yep.

I'll just say if you come to take my lawfully owned firearms, regardless of whatever trumped up paperwork you have, I'll take my chances armed against the cops than unarmed against the mob.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

theyed get there panties in a bunch if a antifaq effigy was lit
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#26]
The situation is just infuriating.  

Not only do local and state and federal governments sit by and do practically nothing while innocent citizens are beaten mob-style in the street for refusing to kneel, they’re pulled from their cars and beaten, countless businesses are burned and looted, and monuments are destroyed, but the few patriots who defend themselves or simply warn-off the mob by righteously brandishing a weapon as a legitimate and deserved lethal warning are singled out for prosecution and harassment by the same government entities!

The .gov actors won’t fulfill their duty to provide for law and order, but will do all they can to disarm patriotic citizens, preventing them from effectively defending themselves, so that criminals may take advantage of them.

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:41:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#27]
Facefuk, or possibly the useful idiot from high school I was trolling complained, and got my Biden is a misogynist pedophile rapist molester comments taken down ---- but they too slow --- I screen shot that shit and reposted it as a jpg, bitches.  Internet forever works both ways.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#28]
<snip>

The .gov actors won't fulfill their duty to provide for law and order, but will do all they can to disarm patriotic citizens, preventing them from effectively defending themselves, so that criminals may take advantage of them.

View Quote
The takeaway here for me is simple. If we are waiting to act because we want to make sure we will be "in the right" legally, we can stop waiting. We won't be. Not ever. Not in the media in the manner it will be reported, not with the government.

From a decision making perspective it simplifies the flow chart pretty dramatically.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
The takeaway here for me is simple. If we are waiting to act because we want to make sure we will be "in the right" legally, we can stop waiting. We won't be. Not ever. Not in the media in the manner it will be reported, not with the government.

From a decision making perspective it simplifies the flow chart pretty dramatically.
View Quote

Yep.

FO / NO FO

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#30]
A question about the St. Louis situation, where are the gun rights groups on this?  NRA, Gun Owners of America, 2nd Amendment Foundation, Jews for the Preservation of Gun Rights, all....crickets.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#31]
WINNING!!!

Attachment Attached File

Fuck that Governor piece of shit who touched all this bullshit off, hope he lives in Somalia until he dies.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#32]
"Move Bitch, get out the country"  Shit going #1 mark my words

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Clearer video of Detroit shooting....

Bodycam Shows Suspect Firing at Detroit Police Officers Before Being Shot
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:28:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#34]
Originally Posted By navvet89:

Right, the guy with the gun should be charged with "brandashing" at a minimum. If an average citizen did what he did they'd have their life ruined by the system.
View Quote

Well hell, I brandish after every hurricane that hits my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

View Quote

Acceptance.  It’s all about acceptance.  When that occurs there is no fear any longer.   We must accept we live in a changed world.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:31:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#36]
Gonna be an awkward deal for those Hispanics equals whites folks

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-charged-homicide-hate-crime-wisconsin-crash-71711856

Attachment Attached File

LOL what a piece of shit....even he doesn't consider himself white

"“Navarro said that if President Donald Trump and white people are going to create the world we are living in, he has no choice and that people are going to have to die,” Waldschmidt said.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#37]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594482442163_jpg-1499145.JPG
View Quote

What country?  That’s just ludicrous!
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

What country?  That’s just ludicrous!
View Quote

Gabon, and it is indeed ludicrous
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Maybe he can sponsor citizenship in his new found homeland for a couple hundred thousand of his friends...

I'd have a Coke.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:38:27 PM EDT
[#40]
WINNING!!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1594487384076_png-1499140.JPG

Fuck that Governor piece of shit who touched all this bullshit off, hope he lives in Somalia until he dies.
View Quote

That IS good news.
For me and you, anyways.  Not so much for innocent business owners who may NOT have voted for the shitbags who allowed this.....
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Gabon, and it is indeed ludicrous
View Quote

I wonder if he knows they have big ass dangerous snakes in Gabon?  Shhh don’t tell him.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:51:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#43]
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm a night owl and will admit I'm now bored without a riot, lol. If I lived closer, I'd drop my dogs off and go visit my old friends, the McCloskey family.  
View Quote

You’d get thrown under the bus by them as a racist Nazi, who was out for the blood of minorities, if you were involved in a justified shooting.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

for realz?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#46]

The situation is just infuriating.  

Not only do local and state and federal governments sit by and do practically nothing while innocent citizens are beaten mob-style in the street for refusing to kneel, they’re pulled from their cars and beaten, countless businesses are burned and looted, and monuments are destroyed, but the few patriots who defend themselves or simply warn-off the mob by righteously brandishing a weapon as a legitimate and deserved lethal warning are singled out for prosecution and harassment by the same government entities!

The .gov actors won’t fulfill their duty to provide for law and order, but will do all they can to disarm patriotic citizens, preventing them from effectively defending themselves, so that criminals may take advantage of them.

View Quote

I don't know how it would work, or what the charges would be, but whatever the feds would 'do' if, say, a city or state said that black people couldn't vote? We need to do that to stop cities/states from taking citizens 2A Rights away. Optimally, mayors, DAs, governors etc. would be held personally responsible.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
A question about the St. Louis situation, where are the gun rights groups on this?  NRA, Gun Owners of America, 2nd Amendment Foundation, Jews for the Preservation of Gun Rights, all....crickets.
View Quote

If Trump had any stones, he's give them both a full pardon. Then call up the DA and say "go harass some actual criminals. Alternatively, we can start playing fuck fuck legal games in fed court about how YOU are infringing on citizen's Rights.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:15:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kbi] [#48]
Gonna be an awkward deal for those Hispanics equals whites folks

]
View Quote

@GreasyEasy

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:That IS good news.
For me and you, anyways.  Not so much for innocent business owners who may NOT have voted for the shitbags who allowed this.....
View Quote

The only way to defeat communism is to 'starve the beast'. Businesses should move. Employee people and pay taxes in an area where communists aren't in charge. Productive people should move also. All you're doing by staying in these places is funding and facilitating tyranny. Do I 'feel bad' for victims of riots? Sure, and I hope they learn from it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Facefuk, or possibly the useful idiot from high school I was trolling complained, and got my Biden is a misogynist pedophile rapist molester comments taken down ---- but they too slow --- I screen shot that shit and reposted it as a jpg, bitches.  Internet forever works both ways.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/331455/FBcensored_this_blckd_jpg-1499063.JPG
View Quote

Grrrrr, go get 'em tiger (sharing your .jpg)
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top