BCM
User Panel

Page / 5099
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

They were all marching to the highway on ramp, and this gal piped up:

"She gonna get people killed.  Fuck that.  I'm stopping here.  Those truckers don't care.  They'll run your ass over.  I'm staying here."
View Quote
Well she isn't completely stupid
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Austin is headed to DLIVE
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
You don't like Zamfir master of the pan flute?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alhZVEEfH7Q
View Quote

@m35ben

I think most here are at the 8000k level of playing the flute

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]

They were all marching to the highway on ramp, and this gal piped up:

"She gonna get people killed.  Fuck that.  I'm stopping here.  Those truckers don't care.  They'll run your ass over.  I'm staying here."
View Quote

Wow, you're right.

Totally unexpected levels of logic from these fuckers, she needs arrested first because she can use her brain.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By kbi:

@m35ben

I think most here are at the 8000k level of playing the flute

https://media0.giphy.com/media/avPzMKapzB8D6/giphy.gif
View Quote

LOL !
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Don't laugh at that fag....he's the one who discovered you could suck off Glowies for bangs

Hearing myself type some of the shit I do in this thread...
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Seattle protest network - The mob is trying to crash a Steak House......It's ON !!!
View Quote

I fail to see this or understand the reference.

Please clarify.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:25:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cody22] [#8]
Philadelphia mob looks lost....LOL !......Kenosha is ?????????...AustinZone has gone to bed early ?????
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah I think we were right, they have to have some sort of school or distance learning on how to make their chants as annoying as fuck, I'm talking tonally not just content-wise.

At least they're getting their counting lessons in, seeing as how all the schools are closed and shit.

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:25:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Don't laugh at that fag....he's the one who discovered you could suck off Glowies for bangs

View Quote

Shut the fuck up, Sweetchuck!
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Philadelphia mob looks lost....LOL !......Kenosha is ?????????
View Quote

Wait, Teebs is in Philly?

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By broadrunarms:

I fail to see this or understand the reference.

Please clarify.
View Quote

All over now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

View Quote

LOL !...............Watch out for Chair Guevera.......LOL !
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I think it will be a nothingburger tonight
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By cccollin545:
View Quote

But..but...its my birthday.

Really.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

Really.
View Quote

Happy Birthday buddy!
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Yep........Small mobs and not many of them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:30:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#19]

Really.
View Quote

Happy Birthday, Focker!
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Really.
View Quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!..........
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

Very reminiscent of you calling us up from the basement
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck Milwaukee crew is in a residential neighborhood standing in front of a house with a blue porch light.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:32:31 PM EDT
[#24]

Really.
View Quote

Happy birthday Focker.

Here's something to cheer ya up, from Philly, 2 years ago, bike cops vs antifa:

Philadelphia ICE protesters arrested as police raid camp

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm gonna go watch Laura Ingram . Yall yell real loud if a good riot gets going............
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Philadelphia mob looks lost....LOL !......Kenosha is ?????????...AustinZone has gone to bed early ?????
View Quote

he said he will stream the action on Dlive

since he does not want to lose his YT account

he said he gets away with more on Dlive

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:33:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Really.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Really.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Really.

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:34:12 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Riot Ribs is going to be serving bone marrow in Philly? Mmmmmm.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Happy birthday Focker.

Here's something to cheer ya up, from Philly, 2 years ago, bike cops vs antifa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRy4ZdOks1o
View Quote

Gracias. That worked.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm gonna go watch Laura Ingram . Yall yell real loud if a good riot gets going............
View Quote

OK, CODY. WILL DO!
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#33]

I found this particular review of it especially helpful on amazon...take it fwiw, but it contains great info that has checked out elsewhere in my searches.   The reason I even knew what a M50 was.

"I’m an Army combat veteran with 4 tours in Iraq, and somewhat of a gas mask collector. Within my collection, I own the following:

- MIRA Safety CM-6M
- MIRA Safety CM-7M
- Drager CDR 4500
- Drager X-plore 6300
- Drager DHS 7000
- Drager FPS 7000
- 4A1 Israeli Civilian Mask
- Israeli Military M15 Mask
- Mestel SGE 150
- Mestel SGE 400/3
- Mestel SGE 400/3 BB
- Russian M-10-M Protective Mask
- Avon M50 Mask

I originally wrote a version of this review for a Drager mask I purchased and it got a lot of helpful votes, so I figured I’d expand on it and go into detail about the MIRA CM-6M, while giving some background about the other masks I own. Considering the many options, it’s important to know what the mask is intended for, and the level of protection it offers.

The focus of this comparison is for CBRN applications (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear). Keep in mind, that a gas mask is only one component of CBRN PPE (personal protective equipment). To minimize exposure during a true SHTF scenario, you also need coveralls, gloves, boots, and Chemtape to seal up the seams. Along with that, you would need a decontamination agent such as FAST Act for equipment, and RSDL for the skin.

Also keep in mind, that you need to make sure the filter cartridges you purchase are made for CBRN applications. To be a true CBRN filter, it should have a rating of “A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R Reactor”. There are many filters on the market which cover “A2B2E2K2HgP3 D R”, but very few that also cover SX and Reactor. SX is for a few CWA’s, and reactor neutralizes radioactive iodine. The MIRA NBC-77 SOF filters cover all the bases.

Anyway, onto the review!

--
MIRA Safety CM-6M:

PROS

*Compliant under EN 136 CL3 standards for respiratory protective devices.

*Large visor with a very wide field of view.

*Made from butyl rubber which meets material specifications for CBRN protection.

*Has a silicone inner mask to prevent fogging, and is hypoallergenic.

*Comes standard with a speech diaphragm.

*Comes standard with a pre-installed drinking system and external canteen.

*Compatible with CamelBak water bladders.

*Fits standard 40mm filter cartridges, which are widely available.

*Fits up to 2 filter cartridges simultaneously, increasing the time you can go without changing filters, and making it easier to breathe under physical exertion, or for people with smaller lung capacities (kids).

*Used by governments in Europe and the Middle East.

*Not ITAR or EAR controlled as they are produced in Europe, so they can be shipped to friends and family overseas without a mountain of paperwork.

*Long shelf life of 20 years.

CONS

*Has a slight rubber smell. In all fairness, all butyl masks that I own also have some rubber smell, just figured I’d mention it just in case someone reading is very sensitive to this.

*It’s not NIOSH CBRN Approved so it would limit professional use in the USA (Most government agencies require NIOSH CBRN approval for respiratory devices as part of OSHA standards if using the mask as part of your workplace PPE). Definitely great to have, but having or not having this certification does not determine quality, just means it went through and passed a certain series of tests here in the US.
---

MIRA Safety CM-7M: Very similar to the CM-6M, but made for tactical applications and military personnel. This is the mask currently used by the Czech military. There are 2 visors that are recessed to offer better optical relief for use with scoped rifles.

Drager CDR 4500: Fantastic all around mask that I have now designated as a preparedness backup after my CM-6M and DHS 7000. The lack of a drinking system made me seek out other options as gas masks get pretty stuffy, and taking off the mask for some water while getting out of dodge may not be an option.

Drager X-plore 6300: The structure of this mask is identical to the CDR 4500, with some slight color variation. The major difference is the rubber used for this mask is not NIOSH CBRN approved. However, It does have a NIOSH rating for use against many gases, chemical agents, and particulates. This mask holds an EN 136 CL 2 certification.

Drager DHS 7000: This mask is absolutely incredible, although extremely difficult to find and prohibitively expensive. From all the masks I own, it’s definitely my favorite. I found one that was used for around $500, and they sell new for about $800. You can use it with one of 3 configurations: an RD40 filter, a PAPR, or an SCBA. If you can find one and have the cash, buy it. For basic CBRN preparedness purposes, however, it’s definitely overkill.

Drager FPS 7000: Great mask that’s EN 136 CL2 approved, but it is not meant to protect from CBRN agents, and only works with an SCBA system.

4A1 Israeli Civilian Mask: Sold mostly in surplus stores and can be picked up for under $30. Visibility is poor considering the small visors, one for each eye. Many people in Israel have this mask in case of emergency, and I’m sure it’s saved lives over the years, but I would not trust it considering most are surplus and could have been sitting around for 20+ years. This mask is not rated for CBRN purposes. Also, do not use the supplied filter as most are long expired.

Israeli Military M15 Mask: Similar specs to the 4A1, but with bigger visors. These do expire (20 yr life), so keep that in mind if purchasing. I’ve owned 5 M15 surplus masks over the years and 3 had damaged valves, leading to a return. These masks are resistant to certain warfare agents, but not the full gamut. I would recommend looking up the spec sheet for more detail.

Mestel SGE 150: This mask looks really nice, but is not intended for CBRN purposes of any sort. There is no coating on the visor against chemical irritants, and there is no CBRN certification. Primary use for this would be against tear gas, pepper spray, and riot situations.

Mestel SGE 400/3: Same as the SGE 150, but with 3 filter ports instead of one. This mask also has a few optional accessories. Retail is around $200, and can cost upwards of $400 when fully loaded with accessories (speech diaphragm, drinking module, canteen). If you want the extra accessories, you either have to buy it pre-installed or send it back to the factory for professional installation which could take weeks. This is a great mask to block tear gas if you’re stuck in a riot but is not intended for CBRN applications.

Mestel SGE 400/3 BB: Same as the SGE 400/3, but has a rubbery butyl seal, thus meeting material specifications for CBRN use (usually $50 more than the standard model).

Russian/German M-10-M Protective Mask: This mask is outdated and not fit to be used for CBRN protection. All it’s good for is a Halloween costume.

Avon M50: This is the current military issue mask for the US, and is a quality piece of equipment. There are a few caveats, however. The M50 uses proprietary M61 filters which are very difficult to find un-expired. As Avon only sells these masks and accessories to the military, 99% of the filters on the market are expired surplus. Also, the military generally only disposes of M50s that are defective or expired, so I would only recommend purchasing if you can get one in a sealed box, with the included instruction manual. As another reviewer mentioned, if the valves on your M50 are clear, the mask is defective. So long as you get a sealed mask with unexpired filters and functional values, it will work very well for CBRN applications.

Also to note, these are also ITAR regulated and cannot be exported out of the country.

Conclusion:

In my opinion, the MIRA CM-6M gas mask, coupled with the MIRA NBC-77 SOF filter gives you the biggest bang for your buck for a CBRN mask. It’s used for civil defense to protect government officials all over Europe and the Middle East, meets material specifications for protection against CBRN threats, comes with a drinking module, canteen, and a speech diaphragm. The large visor makes it easy to see through, and the inner mask prevents fogging. Both the mask and filters have a 20-year expiration, which blows the standard 6-year shelf life for filters out of the water.

A comparable mask from Drager (DHS 7000) would cost ~$750, one from Mestel (SGE 400/3 BB with Infinity Drinking System) would cost ~$400, and an Avon M50 mask would run you ~$600 with all accessories. Considering the massive savings, this mask is definitely my top choice for preparedness on a budget without sacrificing features.

Hope this helps! "

https://www.amazon.com/MIRA-SAFETY-Certified-Respirator-Professional/dp/B08DFPNG7P/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=mira+safety+mask&qid=1600156833&sr=8-6
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I have failed in the bold section..the best I have is the scope on my trash gun.  It is an ATN 3-15 4k Pro that has limited night vision.  Honestly better than the stuff I had in the military at the time but we are talking 90's tech at the best.  I thought about getting a cheap mono NV deal like a bushnell or something (midway has a sale I believe for $185).  I am just going to save my money for what I really want which is thermal.....

I do have 12 cans of Clear Out, 6 bottles of Deep Freeze, and a few rounds of OC/CS for the shotgun.  I do not have a paint ball gun so your almost drunken purchase is not on my list... (I assume that is for a paintball gun, maybe not?, looked it up it is a paintball gun, not ammo like I was thinking...)

I looked up the Avon M50, wow, wonder how my MIRA CM-6M compares to it.

I found this particular review of it especially helpful on amazon...take it fwiw, but it contains great info that has checked out elsewhere in my searches.   The reason I even knew what a M50 was.

"I’m an Army combat veteran with 4 tours in Iraq, and somewhat of a gas mask collector. Within my collection, I own the following:

- MIRA Safety CM-6M
- MIRA Safety CM-7M
- Drager CDR 4500
- Drager X-plore 6300
- Drager DHS 7000
- Drager FPS 7000
- 4A1 Israeli Civilian Mask
- Israeli Military M15 Mask
- Mestel SGE 150
- Mestel SGE 400/3
- Mestel SGE 400/3 BB
- Russian M-10-M Protective Mask
- Avon M50 Mask

I originally wrote a version of this review for a Drager mask I purchased and it got a lot of helpful votes, so I figured I’d expand on it and go into detail about the MIRA CM-6M, while giving some background about the other masks I own. Considering the many options, it’s important to know what the mask is intended for, and the level of protection it offers.

The focus of this comparison is for CBRN applications (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear). Keep in mind, that a gas mask is only one component of CBRN PPE (personal protective equipment). To minimize exposure during a true SHTF scenario, you also need coveralls, gloves, boots, and Chemtape to seal up the seams. Along with that, you would need a decontamination agent such as FAST Act for equipment, and RSDL for the skin.

Also keep in mind, that you need to make sure the filter cartridges you purchase are made for CBRN applications. To be a true CBRN filter, it should have a rating of “A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R Reactor”. There are many filters on the market which cover “A2B2E2K2HgP3 D R”, but very few that also cover SX and Reactor. SX is for a few CWA’s, and reactor neutralizes radioactive iodine. The MIRA NBC-77 SOF filters cover all the bases.

Anyway, onto the review!

--
MIRA Safety CM-6M:

PROS

*Compliant under EN 136 CL3 standards for respiratory protective devices.

*Large visor with a very wide field of view.

*Made from butyl rubber which meets material specifications for CBRN protection.

*Has a silicone inner mask to prevent fogging, and is hypoallergenic.

*Comes standard with a speech diaphragm.

*Comes standard with a pre-installed drinking system and external canteen.

*Compatible with CamelBak water bladders.

*Fits standard 40mm filter cartridges, which are widely available.

*Fits up to 2 filter cartridges simultaneously, increasing the time you can go without changing filters, and making it easier to breathe under physical exertion, or for people with smaller lung capacities (kids).

*Used by governments in Europe and the Middle East.

*Not ITAR or EAR controlled as they are produced in Europe, so they can be shipped to friends and family overseas without a mountain of paperwork.

*Long shelf life of 20 years.

CONS

*Has a slight rubber smell. In all fairness, all butyl masks that I own also have some rubber smell, just figured I’d mention it just in case someone reading is very sensitive to this.

*It’s not NIOSH CBRN Approved so it would limit professional use in the USA (Most government agencies require NIOSH CBRN approval for respiratory devices as part of OSHA standards if using the mask as part of your workplace PPE). Definitely great to have, but having or not having this certification does not determine quality, just means it went through and passed a certain series of tests here in the US.
---

MIRA Safety CM-7M: Very similar to the CM-6M, but made for tactical applications and military personnel. This is the mask currently used by the Czech military. There are 2 visors that are recessed to offer better optical relief for use with scoped rifles.

Drager CDR 4500: Fantastic all around mask that I have now designated as a preparedness backup after my CM-6M and DHS 7000. The lack of a drinking system made me seek out other options as gas masks get pretty stuffy, and taking off the mask for some water while getting out of dodge may not be an option.

Drager X-plore 6300: The structure of this mask is identical to the CDR 4500, with some slight color variation. The major difference is the rubber used for this mask is not NIOSH CBRN approved. However, It does have a NIOSH rating for use against many gases, chemical agents, and particulates. This mask holds an EN 136 CL 2 certification.

Drager DHS 7000: This mask is absolutely incredible, although extremely difficult to find and prohibitively expensive. From all the masks I own, it’s definitely my favorite. I found one that was used for around $500, and they sell new for about $800. You can use it with one of 3 configurations: an RD40 filter, a PAPR, or an SCBA. If you can find one and have the cash, buy it. For basic CBRN preparedness purposes, however, it’s definitely overkill.

Drager FPS 7000: Great mask that’s EN 136 CL2 approved, but it is not meant to protect from CBRN agents, and only works with an SCBA system.

4A1 Israeli Civilian Mask: Sold mostly in surplus stores and can be picked up for under $30. Visibility is poor considering the small visors, one for each eye. Many people in Israel have this mask in case of emergency, and I’m sure it’s saved lives over the years, but I would not trust it considering most are surplus and could have been sitting around for 20+ years. This mask is not rated for CBRN purposes. Also, do not use the supplied filter as most are long expired.

Israeli Military M15 Mask: Similar specs to the 4A1, but with bigger visors. These do expire (20 yr life), so keep that in mind if purchasing. I’ve owned 5 M15 surplus masks over the years and 3 had damaged valves, leading to a return. These masks are resistant to certain warfare agents, but not the full gamut. I would recommend looking up the spec sheet for more detail.

Mestel SGE 150: This mask looks really nice, but is not intended for CBRN purposes of any sort. There is no coating on the visor against chemical irritants, and there is no CBRN certification. Primary use for this would be against tear gas, pepper spray, and riot situations.

Mestel SGE 400/3: Same as the SGE 150, but with 3 filter ports instead of one. This mask also has a few optional accessories. Retail is around $200, and can cost upwards of $400 when fully loaded with accessories (speech diaphragm, drinking module, canteen). If you want the extra accessories, you either have to buy it pre-installed or send it back to the factory for professional installation which could take weeks. This is a great mask to block tear gas if you’re stuck in a riot but is not intended for CBRN applications.

Mestel SGE 400/3 BB: Same as the SGE 400/3, but has a rubbery butyl seal, thus meeting material specifications for CBRN use (usually $50 more than the standard model).

Russian/German M-10-M Protective Mask: This mask is outdated and not fit to be used for CBRN protection. All it’s good for is a Halloween costume.

Avon M50: This is the current military issue mask for the US, and is a quality piece of equipment. There are a few caveats, however. The M50 uses proprietary M61 filters which are very difficult to find un-expired. As Avon only sells these masks and accessories to the military, 99% of the filters on the market are expired surplus. Also, the military generally only disposes of M50s that are defective or expired, so I would only recommend purchasing if you can get one in a sealed box, with the included instruction manual. As another reviewer mentioned, if the valves on your M50 are clear, the mask is defective. So long as you get a sealed mask with unexpired filters and functional values, it will work very well for CBRN applications.

Also to note, these are also ITAR regulated and cannot be exported out of the country.

Conclusion:

In my opinion, the MIRA CM-6M gas mask, coupled with the MIRA NBC-77 SOF filter gives you the biggest bang for your buck for a CBRN mask. It’s used for civil defense to protect government officials all over Europe and the Middle East, meets material specifications for protection against CBRN threats, comes with a drinking module, canteen, and a speech diaphragm. The large visor makes it easy to see through, and the inner mask prevents fogging. Both the mask and filters have a 20-year expiration, which blows the standard 6-year shelf life for filters out of the water.

A comparable mask from Drager (DHS 7000) would cost ~$750, one from Mestel (SGE 400/3 BB with Infinity Drinking System) would cost ~$400, and an Avon M50 mask would run you ~$600 with all accessories. Considering the massive savings, this mask is definitely my top choice for preparedness on a budget without sacrificing features.

Hope this helps! "

https://www.amazon.com/MIRA-SAFETY-Certified-Respirator-Professional/dp/B08DFPNG7P/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=mira+safety+mask&qid=1600156833&sr=8-6

Thanks for the run down Greasy.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Really.
View All Quotes

Really.

Turn your speakers up loud!

The BEATLES "Birthday" song
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Really.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Everyone in the Philly mob is going home except.....Jesus.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Milwaukee mob has little kids......Where are the cops to get people out of that neighborhood ?
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

"I HAVE BRITTLE BONES" - Chair Guevera

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:42:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Thanks for the run down Greasy.....
View Quote

Never figured gas mask collectors existed
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Golf ball thru a garden hose huh?

I think Jay and silent Bob are based on FCSD and Greasy

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

View Quote

Allegedly enjoyed by Mr_Marrow
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#44]

Never figured gas mask collectors existed
View Quote

Does everyone's gas mask have a strong rubber smell? And no, I don't mean a fucking condom smell.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Fuuuuuuuuu yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
View Quote

I missed this earlier, let me echo that...….FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I can't wait!
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:44:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#47]

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GaseousYearlyAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif

View All Quotes

Maybe. But Greasy is Lunch Box, not me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:45:09 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Fine with me, but I'm Jay

One of my favorite movies of all time....

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Does everyone's gas mask have a strong rubber smell? And no, I don't mean a fucking condom smell.
View Quote

I've heard others report it, but I haven't broken the seal on the bag yet on mine.

The fantastic amazon review specifically mentioned it so I imagine it's common.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:47:55 PM EDT
[#50]

I've heard others report it, but I haven't broken the seal on the bag yet on mine.

View All Quotes

Thanks, faggot.
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top