Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5110
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:37:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

I understand. And if that's the last bastion of freedom, then we must do what we must do.
View Quote

One thing to keep in mind, the IRA, irrespective of their politics which I disagree with, with no more than 200 active PIRA at any one time, kept the British Army occupied with 30% of their power for over 90 years.

And ultimately won.

Another interesting 'revoloution" to look into is in El Salvador.

The Marxists fought the right to a truce.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:37:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#2]
deleted
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ira-man-in-mask.jpg

One thing to keep in mind, the IRA, irrespective of their politics which I disagree with, with no more than 200 active PIRA at any one time, kept the British Army occupied with 30% of their power for over 90 years.

And ultimately won.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I understand. And if that's the last bastion of freedom, then we must do what we must do.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ira-man-in-mask.jpg

And ultimately won.

You make undeniable points.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:46:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#4]

And ultimately won.
View All Quotes

And ultimately won.

Left wing activists fighting a center right authority get a fair shake.  They also had massive international and political support.

Right wing activists don’t have that luxury.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:48:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Left wing activists fighting a center right authority get a fair shake.  They also had massive international and political support.

View Quote

Really?

Have you tried tuning up some left wing news folks?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]

I learned a lot in Afghanistan.

One of the things I learned is that edicts issued by Kabul are meaningless outside the reach of Kabul. That's how I now view D.C.

When MT only has abut 7 ATF agents, about the same for FBI.

They can't enforce D.C. edicts if they can't leave their house because it's surrounded by patriots.
View Quote

That’s the Italian way!  I’ll just do what I want.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Ice floats in my rum and Coke. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:55:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

All good man, no offense taken
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#10]
As a suggestion,

with the recent election, shift politically in members, and fraud without repercussion, many anti/never trumpers and leftist are out right pushing to kick Trump out of office and supporting a harris/biden presidency

I think people should possibly research an alternate rally site to continue this thread, in case it somehow becomes one of the prohibited subjects or gets karened

an alternate, would be an email address that people could email and be put on a mailing list, till an alternate site is found, or the situation gets resolved here.

it's a just in case thought, so people have it as a backup web site or board they know to go to
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cm:
As a suggestion,

with the recent election, shift politically in members, and fraud without repercussion, many anti/never trumpers and leftist are out right pushing to kick Trump out of office and supporting a harris/biden presidency

I think people should possibly research an alternate rally site to continue this thread, in case it somehow becomes one of the prohibited subjects or gets karened

an alternate, would be an email address that people could email and be put on a mailing list, till an alternate site is found, or the situation gets resolved here.

it's a just in case thought, so people have it as a backup web site or board they know to go to
View Quote

I think CeCe is working on exactly that.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By cm:
As a suggestion,

View Quote

Good idea
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By belted_guns:

i didn't go yesterday to fight. I went to be a body in support, show the flag, and see what this whole protest thing was about. I learned a great deal.
I learned that our side is not into random violence, destruction of property, or breaking the law. I learned that the state patrol really didnt care if we were hurt or not. I learned they only followed some sort of agenda, of which, we were incidental. I learned that our side lacks organization.

i learned I need to get organized with others.

I learned that unless we want to street fight (of which i do not), we should counter with things like breaking down their ability to communicate, finding and neutralizing their control mechanism, finding out how they get to the fight, and act accordingly. there are ways to address their comms

or we take it and live accordingly.
I will no longer drive my nice vehicles to liberal shit holes. we need to build rally points for entry and exit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:01:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#14]

Really?

View All Quotes

Really?

They were oppressed freedom fighters, we’re Nazi/racists not seeking to be left alone and enjoy our freedoms but to benefit from the subjugation of the poor/minorities.  That’s how the media sells it, even the action of centerist law enforcement is purported to be nazism.  They have billionaire funded legal defense funds and activist DA and judges, we... have literally nothing.  Look at Kyle Rittenhouse, that’s what low level violence gets us while billions of dollars in damages and hundreds of assaults and violence are ignored.

Maybe I’m wrong but to me I’m not seeing any sympathy towards the right from the establishment.  The IRA had massive support and plenty of people willing to defend their actions, so I don’t think there’s any comparison. (And they didn’t get a United Ireland, just more representation at Stormont.)
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:06:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ch2000] [#15]
Originally Posted By cm:
As a suggestion,

View Quote

There were a few mentions of an alternate rally/comms need several pages back. Someone mentioned a peer to peer app RetroShare and this got me to start researching more to see what could be used. So far I have been digging into RetroShare and TOX.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:08:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#17]
Originally Posted By cm:
As a suggestion,

View Quote

A signal or other chat network would be good.  

Not that I’m concerned by my constitutionally protected peaceful political speech or do I assume any group chat is beyond observation.  If you say it, just assume it’s being recorded, so say what you mean and mean what you say.  

The games and silliness ended Friday
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#18]

They were oppressed freedom fighters, we’re Nazi/racists not seeking to be left alone and enjoy our freedoms but to benefit from the subjugation of the poor/minorities.  That’s how the media sells it, even the action of centerist law enforcement is purported to be nazism.  They have billionaire funded legal defense funds and activist DA and judges, we... have literally nothing.  Look at Kyle Rittenhouse, that’s what low level violence gets us while billions of dollars in damages and hundreds of assaults and violence are ignored.

Maybe I’m wrong but to me I’m not seeing any sympathy towards the right from the establishment.  The IRA had massive support and plenty of people willing to defend their actions, so I don’t think there’s any comparison. (And they didn’t get a United Ireland, just more representation at Stormont.)
View Quote

That's a banner I'm now willing to wear since it no longer means anything. If I have to be a Nazi, I'm going to be the best Nazi.

If everything to the right of Mao is Nazism then nothing is nazism.

Once the press gets tuned up a time or two WRT reporting on "Conservative" issues, they'll come around.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Yeah I think this guy has it wrong. She was charged for doing this back in 2019.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ch2000:

There were a few mentions of an alternate rally/comms need several pages back. Someone mentioned a peer to peer app RetroShare and this got me to start researching more to see what could be used. So far I have been digging into RetroShare and TOX.
View Quote

sorry, I should have been clearer... in talking about a rally site, I meant an alternative web site that everyone could go to, to continue rs thread discussions, in case it became a prohibited subject here, due to the shift in political stances on arfcom.

We do need to have a better comms option for protest or other event gatherings, so your research is appreciated and look forward to more information
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By JPN:

14 / 2 + 7 = 14
16 / 2 + 7 = 15
18 / 2 + 7 = 16
20 / 2 + 7 = 17
22 / 2 + 7 = 18

I think laws vary by state, but the 20 year old guy might be in danger of some legal issues.  Other than that hiccup, I think you've identified the motive behind the formula.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

No, that not what they say.

Half the dude's age plus seven years is not the ideal age of woman to date.  

It is the youngest socially acceptable age that a man can date.

14 / 2 + 7 = 14
16 / 2 + 7 = 15
18 / 2 + 7 = 16
20 / 2 + 7 = 17
22 / 2 + 7 = 18

I think laws vary by state, but the 20 year old guy might be in danger of some legal issues.  Other than that hiccup, I think you've identified the motive behind the formula.

I'm a few pages back.
But..

Isn't the "half plus 7" formula from the Koran?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

@36Trap  was kind enough to set up a Telegram acct for us.  It will be shared when I send out the updated comm's data spread sheet. I won't share it on this open board.  That may, or may not, be sufficient for our needs. I'm looking at other things as well. If anyone has any other suggestions, by all means feel free to work on it.  

If anyone here has a private server and has space available to set up an alternative web site, that would be great. It really doesn't have to be fancy. We have done that for another site I'm a part of.  We utilized someones private server and built a site. He and I spent some days testing and fine tuning it. All of our members preemptively joined (members only by invitation) and set up accts. We backed up our current site and uploaded it all to the new site which we do periodically now to prevent loss of info.  The site just sits there ready for use when, or if, we need it.

Idea's and/or suggestions are welcomed.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:17:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#23]
Originally Posted By cm:

sorry, I should have been clearer... in talking about a rally site, I meant an alternative web site that everyone could go to, to continue rs thread discussions, in case it became a prohibited subject here, due to the shift in political stances on arfcom.

We do need to have a better comms option for protest or other event gatherings, so your research is appreciated and look forward to more information
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

Nevermind, signal displays phone numbers.

Can anyone suggest an alternate?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:20:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By midwinter:

I'm a few pages back.
But..

View Quote

Umm. It was tongue in cheek....
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:21:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By midwinter:

I'm a few pages back.
But..

View Quote

No, I think it is from the Seinfeld.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Ooh.
It is afraid.
Reminds me, I gotta go sign the recall petition, a local place has one.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Yeah I think this guy has it wrong. She was charged for doing this back in 2019.
View All Quotes

And even kept her position because she didn't cheat enough to make a difference in the outcome
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#28]

@36Trap  was kind enough to set up a Telegram acct for us.  It will be shared when I send out the updated comm's data spread sheet. I won't share it on this open board.  That may, or may not, be sufficient for our needs. I'm looking at other things as well. If anyone has any other suggestions, by all means feel free to work on it.  

If anyone here has a private server and has space available to set up an alternative web site, that would be great. It really doesn't have to be fancy. We have done that for another site I'm a part of.  We utilized someones private server and built a site. He and I spent some days testing and fine tuning it. All of our members preemptively joined (members only by invitation) and set up accts. We backed up our current site and uploaded it all to the new site which we do periodically now to prevent loss of info.  The site just sits there ready for use when, or if, we need it.

View Quote

You are awesome!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:26:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

I say Microsoft needs to close for 4-6 months.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

what about opening a board on 8kun?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
Did she do it again or.is this the 2018 election case?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:33:03 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Unfortunately the comments mentioned this was old news and it appears to have involved the 2018 election.

Local story about it
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:34:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Flip them over.  Roof becomes the floor.  Floor is designed for weight.

CD
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Long but worth the read.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#35]
“I’m gonna stack commies deep and take America back”.  Seems to ignore the fact that 70million+ commies are impossible to solve through violence.  Popular on this forum but not realistic.
View Quote

Well, I can't do it by myself but with enough help anything is possible.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:39:38 PM EDT
[#36]

I’m not encouraging compassion, I’d have zero problems building a wall around new USA and letting them starve, be subjugated by the Chinese or whatever misery they bring upon themselves.  Separate, on the best possible terms and let them chart their own course.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

Unpleasant but I haven’t heard any alternatives that offers realistic, sustainable future for conservatives.  Not just postponing the inevitable.

“I’m gonna stack commies deep and take America back”.  Seems to ignore the fact that 70million+ commies are impossible to solve through violence.  Popular on this forum but not realistic

Careful before you get called a pussy. You understand it though, you can't kill and idea.

I’m not encouraging compassion, I’d have zero problems building a wall around new USA and letting them starve, be subjugated by the Chinese or whatever misery they bring upon themselves.  Separate, on the best possible terms and let them chart their own course.

That one doesn't fly with me.  I see what's coming as winner takes all.  Dividing these United States is not an option.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:40:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#37]

View All Quotes

Telegram works, I already have an account, it’s really just a way around broadcasting our opinions anyway, still “public”
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#38]

he's not wrong
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:44:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#39]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

That one doesn't fly with me.  I see what's coming as winner takes all.  Dividing these United States is not an option.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

Unpleasant but I haven’t heard any alternatives that offers realistic, sustainable future for conservatives.  Not just postponing the inevitable.

“I’m gonna stack commies deep and take America back”.  Seems to ignore the fact that 70million+ commies are impossible to solve through violence.  Popular on this forum but not realistic

Careful before you get called a pussy. You understand it though, you can't kill and idea.

Buddy, if you want to try to convert 70+ million liberals into honest conservatives that aren’t going to work against you at every turn, good luck but I’m over that idea.

Dump the excess baggage and let them have at it, I want no part of that disaster
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:44:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

We are going places that shouldn't be discussed on a public forum
View All Quotes
Where do we go from here?

Clearly there is a sizable chunk of conservative Americans that aren’t happy with the election fraud or the fact that courts, law enforcement or any part of the government seems to be willing to do anything about it.  Whether the inaction or resistance of these officials is motivated by fear, incompetence, money or malice is irrelevant, calls to step up or step aside should be nagging these people daily.  The momentum of the MAGA movement and the current outrage can’t be allowed to slow down.  We’ve never seen this much emotion from the right in this country, ever, and we certainly won’t again if this is lost.  The protests, in every form, must continue and we should not be willing to sit on the sidelines anymore.  Aside from entertainment, I don’t see any value in the PB vs Antifa clashes that occurred, they’re just a distraction.  Low level violence offers no benefit to our side as it will only be reported as “right wing violence”, satisfying but no net gain.  Though the networking and organizing we have seen may be useful going forward.  Energy and attention needs to stay focused on those who perpetrated the fraud and those who benefit.  The swamp and the tentacles of the CCP, are far deeper than most of us were willing to believe.  Is there a way to drain the swamp within the laws it has established? Do we focus on pressing our current leaders to do something when nobody seems willing do take action or do we focus our energy on organizing to get behind new leaders?  Personally, I’d rather see a push towards a 2 state solution as I don’t see a way that such different ideologies can coexist and all parties remain satisfied.  It may be unpopular to say that as most of us love our country but it’s becoming more clear everyday that it isn’t our country, we don’t run it, it runs us.  Sad state we’re in but hopefully we can actually find a path that doesn’t end in the moral cesspool of socialism, if that means they get half and we get half, so be it.

We are going places that shouldn't be discussed on a public forum

Have you been over to the blue bird? This is tame to some commentary I have seen over there and not from our side.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Telegram would be a great start. Ultimately I think we will need a full "Tool Kit" with multiple solutions, but what that would look like I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Long but worth the read.

View Quote

I don't know if I have much energy left to redress my hope situation, but I read it, and I'll keep emailing and calling, and I suppose we will all see in a very short time.

Food and water is stacked.

Gas is stored.

Mags are stuffed.

Simple Minds - Alive And Kicking
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:51:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Its clown bizzaro world.

How the fuck could this happen?  Outright fraud bribes payoffs.  Violate the US Constituion, the BoR, and laugh while doing everything and admitting it on fucking video.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:53:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#45]
The media propaganda machine is in full production as predicted. On time as usual.

I've seen no less than 4 articles calling out the DC protests inferring the stabbings were by Trump supporters or PB's
by living out the fact it was the Trump supporters and/or PBs that were stabbed.

The WP buried it in the text. The exact same statement used in other articles like from the FNYT.

Over the weekend, demonstrations by Trump supporters in D.C.; Olympia, Wash.; and elsewhere turned violent,
with four people stabbed in the nation’s capital
and one person shot in Olympia.
These kinds of conflicts, coupled with increasingly personal attacks on public officials,
are raising fears of worse to come.
View Quote

‘A dark, empty place:’ Public officials face personal threats as tensions flare

This article is planting the seed that the PDJT is responsible for "right wing" violence in the future.

Garbage article is garbage.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:54:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#46]

Telegram works, I already have an account, it’s really just a way around broadcasting our opinions anyway, still “public”
View All Quotes

Private channel on Telegram.  Invite only.  Possibly limit access to those who've contacted Cece and asked to be included and maybe limit access to those who've been around this thread for more than a minute or two.  

ETA:  Not saying it's -the- solution but it is a solution and easy to get rolling.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

what about opening a board on 8kun?
View Quote

If this site goes down, I expect 8kun will be among the first attacked as well.  It is a possibility I have not explored but will look at.  I'm not sure about the capacity for privacy, which I believe to be of the utmost importance if this becomes necessary.   Remind who hosts them, because that is an issue too.  i believe they also still use cloudflare too.

Do you already have that information OR would you like to investigate it for me?  If not, I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

That's actually how I unlock my phone.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:56:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
Did she do it again or.is this the 2018 election case?
View Quote

I believe she is just now being formally arrested for the 2018 case?  But am not sure as I got busy about the time I posted that and haven't delved into it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#50]
no doubt.
Page / 5110
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top