BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Freak is also pushing for microdotting children then other people as part of insane in the membrane world...

Attachment Attached File

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/yes-bill-gates-said-that/
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Take note of the gate number.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ch2000:

Telegram would be a great start. Ultimately I think we will need a full "Tool Kit" with multiple solutions, but what that would look like I'm not sure.
View Quote

Well, I just started working on this yesterday morning when I woke up, lol.  So, we gotta start somewhere. We may develop and build out comms as we go to see what does and doesn't work, what fits our needs and what the members desire.  

Again, I welcome ideas as I'm learning as I go this year.  I just wasn't willing to sit around and do nothing, while all of us lost touch completely.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:01:25 PM EDT
[#4]
As far as the electoral college goes, isn't tomorrow D-Day?
If Trump has anything left, isn't tomorrow morning the time to unload all of it?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By belted_guns:

i didn't go yesterday to fight. I went to be a body in support, show the flag, and see what this whole protest thing was about. I learned a great deal.
I learned that our side is not into random violence, destruction of property, or breaking the law. I learned that the state patrol really didnt care if we were hurt or not. I learned they only followed some sort of agenda, of which, we were incidental. I learned that our side lacks organization.

i learned I need to get organized with others.

I learned that unless we want to street fight (of which i do not), we should counter with things like breaking down their ability to communicate, finding and neutralizing their control mechanism, finding out how they get to the fight, and act accordingly

or we take it and live accordingly.
I will no longer drive my nice vehicles to liberal shit holes. we need to build rally points for entry and exit.
View Quote

You are correct,  and it's due to our lack of organization that your efforts weren't being used effectively.  No offense, but you went as a tourist, and we need to send fighters to the front, because they did.  But yes, you're onto the bigger issue - more than street fighting, we need to fuck with their command/control/and communications.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

‘A dark, empty place:’ Public officials face personal threats as tensions flare

This article is planting the seed that the PDJT is responsible for "right wing" violence in the future.
View Quote

I hope they are in a dark and empty place. I hope they are scared. They shouldn't feel at all safe or comfortable in this time of treason.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Unpleasant but I haven't heard any alternatives that offers realistic, sustainable future for conservatives.  Not just postponing the inevitable.

"I'm gonna stack commies deep and take America back".  Seems to ignore the fact that 70million+ commies are impossible to solve through violence.  Popular on this forum but not realistic
View Quote

not without more primers, it's not.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:03:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DesuDurDesu:
Its clown bizzaro world.

How the fuck could this happen?  Outright fraud bribes payoffs.  Violate the US Constituion, the BoR, and laugh while doing everything and admitting it on fucking video.
View Quote

A civilized US is a very soft country, while we still have some hard men and woman, for the most part things have really gone downhill post WW2.

Why ruffle feathers, as long as you have money in your bank account and dancing with stars is still on TV? Speaking of TV, Trump needs to get his ass on primetime and address the country about this blatant election fraud and abuse going on in this country. The fake news media won't report on actual news like the violence in the PNW, or the election fraud, or Cuomo assaulting his staff and killing the elderly in nursing homes.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:03:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#9]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
If Trump has anything left, isn't tomorrow morning the time to unload all of it?
View Quote

Realistically, yes, tomorrow is it. Nothing is concrete until he’s sworn in but it would take a monumental action to prevent that.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Concur, but Karen doesn't like my mask.

http://www.jeroenbackx.com/wp-content/gallery/samurai-mask/samurai%20mask.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

Time to embrace the mask, and not because of the flu.

Concur, but Karen doesn't like my mask.

http://www.jeroenbackx.com/wp-content/gallery/samurai-mask/samurai%20mask.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:05:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:
Originally Posted By cistercian:
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Also the glass of Coke weighed the same as a duck.

It needs to be burned, obviously.

Because wood floats...

Yes, and Coke floats.

https://i1.wp.com/gourmetgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/bloguettescocktails-11.jpg?resize=768%2C1156&ssl=1

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:06:45 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

I believe January 6 is the grand finale. That will be the last opportunity to turn things around, when congress meets to certify the EC votes. If one representative in congress, joined by one senator, objects to a state's EC certificate they will go to debate, and if both chambers agree with a majority the contested votes will be excluded. There are already a few representatives who are going to object, and claim to have an (unnamed) senator who will join them.

At least this is how I understand it to work. So theoretically if a bombshell were to drop between now and then, who knows how things could go down.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Take note of the gate number.

View Quote

Now that right there’s funny, i don’t care who ya are.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
My biggest takeaway from yesterday is our numbers. In areas such as here we simply don’t have the turnout compared to antifa. We also didn’t seem to have the staying power. They had people trickling into the area all morning and afternoon, it seemed a majority of our group showed up at once and then kind of scattered after that. They were distributed all over the city for parking and probably surveillance purposes. Our side seems to congregate and park in the same places every time. Once the main protest was over our side scattered fairly quickly, they stayed en mass. I observed one MAGA guy heading out of the area with a long gun, he was being paralleled by almost the entire black block protest group on the other side of the road. There was plenty of shit talking, but it seemed no one wanted to engage at that point. Echo squad of antifa was following him until he got out of the area.

We need to organize and in a big way. Communication and planning ahead of time will make things more effective. Having a security element to counter their security elements is a must. We need to have a separation between brawlers and shooters. Our shooters get too involved in a fight which can lead to them firing shots. I know it runs counter to most of our thinking, but we need to be masking up while doing these events. I look at so many photos and videos of confrontations and the guys/gals on our side are almost always unmasked. There’s a reason so many of their people are able to get away with stuff, you can’t ID who they are without a hell of a lot of work. A good balaclava will hide your identity and prevent doxing. These guys seem to have a fairly sophisticated intel gathering, we need to try to counter that when we can
View Quote

Good observations!

Perhaps adopt one color as they do for making ID more difficult. FDE?  Agree need to use masks.

I think Erin mentioned they infil/exfil with change of clothing. Remove a black jacket and they have a colored shirt and hat. Switch mask color.

Numbers is essential. Part of that is only confront when have peer or superior numbers. Similarly, rally in areas of strength. Yelm, Chehalis, Shelton (?), Aberdeen, Bremerton, Forks, Everett(?), etc. Avoid areas controlled by Democrat mayor and Antifa is strong. The police friendly to Antifa is a huge advantage.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Private channel on Telegram.  Invite only.  Possibly limit access to those who've contacted Cece and asked to be included and maybe limit access to those who've been around this thread for more than a minute or two.  

ETA:  Not saying it's -the- solution but it is a solution and easy to get rolling.
View Quote

Currently, that is the exact solution I envision.  Excluding riff raff and possible infiltrators is a concern, so if we don't know you or can not vet you there may be an issue.  We vetted around 400 members for the other site, and have had NO issues where I had to ban someone.

Expand to whatever we need, as we go. Anyone who doesn't have a secure email addy should set up a new free acct with:  Protonmail.com.  Encrypted and based in Switzerland, they will not be subject to US censorship or jurisdiction.

Anyone who wishes to be on our comm's list who missed my post yesterday.  Please send what you are comfortable with to me by IM here at Arf. I'm creating a spread sheet with information. It is confidential and will only be shared with known individuals who have chosen to participate.  I have personally given my first name, general location within NC, cell #, email addy to everyone who has responded to me so far. There has been a good response and thank you all for trusting me, as I do each of you I responded to.

As I said earlier, this came to me on the fly yesterday morning when I awakened refreshed and with new determination.  If anyone has better ideas, continue to throw them out there.  I have no problems, and doubt anyone here does either, if someone has better ideas than I do.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Realistically, yes, tomorrow is it. Nothing is concrete until he’s sworn in but it would take a monumental action to prevent that.
View All Quotes

When is the official vote and confirmation?

If the EC does the just thing and tells the commies to pound sand I want to know what time to put on the PC cuz the left will make this summer look like a picnic

(Not that I think the EC will nut up and do it of course)
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:13:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

-Are pepper spray/paintball guns even worth it (see Lee Keltner). More tools in the toolbox, but understand their limitations.

-Some of this seems like trying to beat the enemy at their own game rather than making them play yours. Yes, don't play their game. Set your own game up where you define the rules.

-Even in clear cases of self defense, big city DA's will try to ruin your life so why bother playing by the rules? Don't get caught.

-Playing by the rules when your opponent doesn't feels like quite a handicap, especially when big city LE have demonstrated they won't step in. Yep, accept the handicap or don't play by the rules.  Do what you're comfortable with doing.

-As much as I hate masks (don't even own one) there might be some benefits. Shemaghs, and gas masks also conceal ones identity so long as your tattoos or other markings are covered up as well.  Please leave your smartphone at home as well as your titled vehicles.

-These events need some overwatch in case commies try to bullet hose a crowd of patriots.  Don't go alone.  Organize with like minded friends and family.  Have a goal, have a plan to achieve that goal, have secondary and tertiary goals, have an exfil plan, have back up (QRF), have places to go when you can't go home straight away . . .

https://i.ibb.co/hfh4zxS/pepper-spray.jpg

As said elsewhere, there should be separate gun bearing group and fisticuffs group. Someone with a gun should never hold anything in their gun hand. Guard the rear and flanks and be a QRF but don’t get into the fray.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

I hope they are in a dark and empty place. I hope they are scared. They shouldn't feel at all safe or comfortable in this time of treason.
View Quote

The odd thing is the people they quote have zero reflection on why there is a backlash happening.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

I don't have a Beofang.  Need to buy one to fuck with their comms
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:14:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

not without more primers, it's not.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:14:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Currently, that is the exact solution I envision.  Excluding riff raff and possible infiltrators is a concern, so if we don't know you or can not vet you there may be an issue.  We vetted around 400 members for the other site, and have had NO issues where I had to ban someone.

Expand to whatever we need, as we go. Anyone who doesn't have a secure email addy should set up a new free acct with:  Protonmail.com.  Encrypted and based in Switzerland, they will not be subject to US censorship or jurisdiction.

Anyone who wishes to be on our comm's list who missed my post yesterday.  Please send what you are comfortable with to me by IM here at Arf. I'm creating a spread sheet with information. It is confidential and will only be shared with known individuals who have chosen to participate.  I have personally given my first name, general location within NC, cell #, email addy to everyone who has responded to me so far. There has been a good response and thank you all for trusting me, as I do each of you I responded to.

As I said earlier, this came to me on the fly yesterday morning when I awakened refreshed and with new determination.  If anyone has better ideas, continue to throw them out there.  I have no problems, and doubt anyone here does either, if someone has better ideas than I do.
View Quote

PM with my info.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:15:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#24]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

If the EC does the just thing and tells the commies to pound sand I want to know what time to put on the PC cuz the left will make this summer look like a picnic

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

So far everyone has taken the easy road, I don’t expect random effectively “ceremonial” electors to suddenly man up, en masse, and chart a new course.  That path is set, now we have to choose how to proceed.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Everyone in here is talking about really important stuff and where to contact each other if there's a blackout. And I'm just memes.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:17:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

PM with my info.
View Quote
Don't forget me. I'll bring memes and cookies. And political knowledge and contacts.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:18:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mjrwood] [#27]

So far everyone has taken the easy road, I don’t expect random effectively “ceremonial” electors to suddenly man up.  That path is set, now we have to choose how to proceed.
View Quote

The EC votes are a lock, true. The only hope through legal process will be 1/6, and realistically even then it would take some monumental bombshell to make the house and senate vote to exclude EC certificates.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Good observations!

Perhaps adopt one color as they do for making ID more difficult. FDE?  Agree need to use masks.

I think Erin mentioned they infil/exfil with change of clothing. Remove a black jacket and they have a colored shirt and hat. Switch mask color.

Numbers is essential. Part of that is only confront when have peer or superior numbers. Similarly, rally in areas of strength. Yelm, Chehalis, Shelton (?), Aberdeen, Bremerton, Forks, Everett(?), etc. Avoid areas controlled by Democrat mayor and Antifa is strong. The police friendly to Antifa is a huge advantage.
View Quote

This. Always keep a change of clothing and a spare (different) mask handy.  I also always carry an extra couple liters of water.  I’m rural, and commute into Houston. I’m concerned about getting cut off.

I’m down with exchanging info, already sent CeCe my pertinents.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:18:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#29]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Everyone in here is talking about really important stuff and where to contact each other if there's a blackout. And I'm just memes.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/523383/29992EAD-5F08-499A-B659-5AF914614004-1730071.jpg
View Quote

The memes are probably just as productive
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#30]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/523383/29992EAD-5F08-499A-B659-5AF914614004-1730071.jpg
View Quote

Accurate. He does turn to the dark side and destroys the Jedi from within just like commie transplants.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:21:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Someone call 911. I'm dead

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Accurate. He does turn to the dark side and destroys the Jedi from within just like commie transplants.
View Quote
98% true. I do know some good ones who have transferred in from California though. They may have the title of Texan. I decided.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:23:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Don't forget me. I'll bring memes and cookies. And political knowledge and contacts.
View Quote

I live for memes and cookies!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Good observations!

View Quote

it always comes down to "what are we going to wear?"
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Hahahaha

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:24:52 PM EDT
[#36]
98% true. I do know some good ones who have transferred in from California though. They may have the title of Texan. I decided.
View Quote

How long does one have to live in Texas in order to refer to oneself as a Texan?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#39]

How long does one have to live in Texas in order to refer to oneself as a Texan?
View Quote
It depends on when I deem them a Texan.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

what kind of cookies??
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:27:16 PM EDT
[#41]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/capReference-550.jpg
View Quote
How about this one:

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:27:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#42]

View All Quotes

Good observations!

They are taking a note from Ukraine and other recent conflicts with the red tape/ armbands.  Easy to identify eachother but ultimately I don’t see Antifa as a relevant paramilitary or even political force.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Buddy, if you want to try to convert 70+ million liberals into honest conservatives that aren't going to work against you at every turn, good luck but I'm over that idea.

Dump the excess baggage and let them have at it, I want no part of that disaster
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

Unpleasant but I haven't heard any alternatives that offers realistic, sustainable future for conservatives.  Not just postponing the inevitable.

"I'm gonna stack commies deep and take America back".  Seems to ignore the fact that 70million+ commies are impossible to solve through violence.  Popular on this forum but not realistic

Careful before you get called a pussy. You understand it though, you can't kill and idea.

I'm not encouraging compassion, I'd have zero problems building a wall around new USA and letting them starve, be subjugated by the Chinese or whatever misery they bring upon themselves.  Separate, on the best possible terms and let them chart their own course.

That one doesn't fly with me.  I see what's coming as winner takes all.  Dividing these United States is not an option.

Buddy, if you want to try to convert 70+ million liberals into honest conservatives that aren't going to work against you at every turn, good luck but I'm over that idea.

Dump the excess baggage and let them have at it, I want no part of that disaster

I think the strongest argument against secession is the reality we can’t share a border with a totalizing ideology that already has zero qualms about regime change on the other side of the planet. It’s already all but completely forgotten that arguments for regime change in Iraq originated on the European left in the early 90s, Paul Berman’s book Power and the Idealists is a good account of this.

Nothing lasts forever (and one day that observation with apply to the United States as well) but endless retreat won’t work because there’s no where left to run.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#44]

what kind of cookies??
View Quote
Chocolate chip. And jumbo sugar cookies with M&Ms. and basically any kind of cookie you can think of, I can bake. And they'll be delicious.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:28:31 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Not duration, quality of character bro. 😉

... and when Bethany says...
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

It requires a birth certificate.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:31:33 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
with thunderous clicking of keys
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:31:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:

Not duration, quality of character bro.

... and when Bethany says...
View Quote
Fact checked: true
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:32:01 PM EDT
[#49]
with thunderous clicking of keys
View Quote

it's so sad
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:32:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

It requires a birth certificate.
View Quote
A birth certificate from where though? Because most places issue birth certificates.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top